Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Grammies ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Krilaia: Don't ask where this came from…
 
Anime Grammys.
 
A girl with dark blue hair and purple cat ears walked on stage. She wore blue dress that went to her ankles. It showed her back and was held up at her neck.
 
“Welcome. I'll be your host, Amanda. Lets get this party started!” The cat demon said. “Now, this being the first Grammy I have ever hosted so lets stop the chatter and bring on the first two people to introduce our first category, please welcome Dark, from the show DN angel, and Seras, from the show Hellsing.
 
 
Dark walked on stage from one side and Seras from the other. The host was the only one who dressed up.
 
“Well, our first category is the best male villain.” Dark said looking out at the vast audience.
 
“And the nominees are” Seras said with her accent.
 
speaker voice
 
Sesshomaru from InuYasha,
Incardindo (yes I know that's spelt wrong.) from Hellsing
Or,
Cell from dragon ball z
 
“And the winner is…”Seras started.
 
The crowd waits with hungry faces.
 
“Sesshomaru!” Dark called out reading the envelop.
 
Sesshomaru walked on stage and received his Grammy. He walked to the microphone. “It doesn't mean anything to me. “He said, his cold tone. He walked back to his seat as Seras and Dark walked off stage.
 
Naraku and Tohru walked on stage.
 
~~~In The audience~~
 
Kyo glared “I don't see why the hell we have to be here!”
 
Yuki sighed “Because it's the Grammies and we got nominated for something, stupid cat.”
 
Kyo jumped up and glared “Wanna say that again?!”
 
Yuki sighed “Stupid cat.” He said calmly.
 
Kyo made a fist “That's it! Ya damn rat hope you said your prayers!”
 
InuYasha watched them “Neither one of ya look like a cat or rat to me” He muttered.
 
Kyo looked a InuYasha “Yeah well what the hell do you know?! Dog man!”
 
InuYasha was soon right in Kyo's face “What'd you cal me!?” InuYasha growled.
 
“Sit!” Kagome said as InuYasha landed face first in the ground. “We need to watch out with Naraku, you never know when he could be up to something!” Kagome hissed.
 
InuYasha grumbled and sat back in his seat. ~Wench..~ he thought.
 
“Kyo sit down, Tohru's up, she has to help the man in the monkey suit announce the next Grammy.” Shigure said and reluctantly Kyo sat.
 
~~On stage~~
 
Tohru had the envelope
 
“And the nominees….”Naraku said
 
Speaker voice
InuYasha with his Tetsiga
Sesshomaru with Tensaga
Goku with Power Pole
Or
Kenshin with the Reverse Blade Sword
 
“And the winner is…”Tohru said opening the envelope. “Umm Kenshin.”

Tohru hand Naraku walked of stage when Kenshin walked on and got his Grammy. “I would like to thank all my friends, that I would. They have helped me a lot. That they have.” Kenshin said nodding before walking off stage.
 
Amanda walked back onstage “Lets take a little break and have a performance Kanna and Kagura singing.” She said then walked offstage and the lights dimmed down.
 
~~audience~~
 
Kagome looked at InuYasha “oh boy….”
 
InuYasha and Miroku were just to shocked.
 
~~onstage~~
 
Kanna started to sing first, emotionless
 
“`I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and
steal your pain away
I keep your photograph
And I know it
serves me well
I wanna hold you high
and steal your pain

Because I'm broken
when I'm lonesome
and I don't feel right
when you go away

You've gone away
You don't feel me ...anymore'”
 
Kagura sang next
 
“' The worst is over now
and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high
you steal my pain
away
There's so much left to learn
and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high
and steal your pain


Because I'm broken
when I am open
and I don't feel like
I am strong enough'”
Then they both sang
 
“' Because I am broken
when I am lonesome
and I don't feel right
when you go away

Because I'm broken
when I am open
and I don't feel right
I am strong enough

Because I am broken
when I am lonesome
and I don't feel right
when you go away

Because I am broken
when I am lonesome
and I don't feel right
when you go away

You've gone away
You don't feel me...anymore'”
 
 
~~Audience~~
 
Everyone covered their ears and yelled boo. It wouldn't have been so bad if it as just Kanna signing but Kagura too, jeez.
 
~~Onstage~~
 
Kagura glared and walked off ”I'm the wind damn it!” Kanna walked off too.
 
Amanda came on and coughed “Well that was a…. different…performance…”she said and sighed “Now if we would please have InuYasha and Sesshomaru up to announce the next Grammy.”
 
InuYasha and Sesshomaru walked onstage from different sides. InuYasha glaring at Sesshomaru the hole time. Sesshomaru just walked up calmly, unemotional. Fan girls screamed for InuYasha and Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru had the envelope.
 
“The nominees for most Perverted are,” InuYasha said rudely.
 
Speaker voice
Miroku from InuYasha (the crowd cheers)
Or
Shigure from Fruits Basket.
 
Sesshomaru barely took any effort in opening the envelope. “Miroku.”
 
Miroku walked up there with a big grin on his face. InuYasha and Sesshomaru walked off stage. Miroku just got his Grammy “I would like to thank my friends. I still would like to k-“Miroku started but was cut of by being hit in the head by Sango's boomerang which she had thrown at him.

Amanda took this time and walked around the now unconsis Miroku and got to the microphone” Lets take a break!”
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Krilaia: Like I said, don't ask… more will come I just figured this would be a good place to stop