Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Grand Battle ❯ Round two ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Round Two: Sagara/Sailor Moon Vs. Kohaku/Inuyash

Now comes the Exiting Second Round of the Anime Grand Battle. For are first team are fighters of almost exact opposite styles. The almight pro wrestler Sagara of Tenjo Tenge (Sry, but i mistakenly put Tsubasa Before) paired with the petite bimbo sailor moon. There adversaries are the kunai and chair expert Kohaku and the Tetsigais true master Inuyasha. Todays fight will be held in a large empty romen colluseum. And without further naration, let the fight begin.

"Ha, just looking at you two and I already see victory," laughed Sagara.
"Oh yeah, lets see if you still think that when I strike you with the Tensiaga," retorted Inuyasha.
"Lets see if your sword can handle my Moon Tiara!" and Sailor moon through her Tiara at Inuyasha. However before it could connect, a Chain with a funny looking blade struck the glowing tiara and sent it flying away.
"No way!" yelled Sailor moon.
"Don't worry Girly," laughed Sagara again, "As soon as a break their bones they won't be able to do such things."
"Don't call me girly you ape," she yelled at Sagara who only laughed.
"Okay okay, just use your tiara as soon as there is an opening," and with that Sagara charged in while Sailor moon waited for a chance to strike. Inuyasha swung the Tetsiaga down at Sagara, who reached up with his right hand and grabbed the back of the blade. Inuyash looked shocked that this huge man stopped the sword. Kohaku swung hus chain at Sagara, but he caught the bottom of the blade, "No Sailor moon, get the kid."
"Right, Moon Tiara!" and again the Tiara flew. Seeing this Inuyasha released one hand from the Tetsiaga and clawed his arm calling, "Blades of Blood!" and sent the blades to knock the tiara off track again. As he did this Sagara took advantage and let go of Kohaku's chain and slammed Inuyasha in the gut. Inuyasha caughed up blood as Kohaku lead his next attack, though this time his blade went for sailor moon. The Chain itself hit her leg and continued to wrap up her entire body until the blade embedded itself within her neck.
When Sagara saw he threw Inuyasha to the side and jumped towards Kohaku. Kohaku, however, swung his chain at the wrestler and struck his side with sailor moon. Though being as powerful as he was, Sagara kept flying right at Kohaku and delivered a powerful drop kick that sent Kohaku flying into a wall. Inuyasha quickly stuck at Sagara when his back was called calling out, "Wind Scar!" and took Sagara down.

Round two's winners, Inuyasha and Kohaku! Stay tuned for the next exiting match Kazuma of Scryed and Yuyu Hakasho's Shapeshifting Elder Taguro up against Angel sanctuaries resident crazy angel Rosial and Ishballa's crusader Scar from Full Metal Alchemist. This next match promises to be great.