Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Bishi World ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Summary: Kamira loved her new life a bishi trainer, until she started hearing rumors. About how an unusual amount of trainer are releasing their bishies and going home. Thing is, some of those trainers didn't want to go home.

Disclaimer: If I don't own it, it belongs to someone else.

/thoughts/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“How long has she been like this?” a young female voice whispered, peeking into the bedroom.

“About three days now.” another young voice replied, also female. “It started when she came back from the library that day. She just walked in, sat on her bed, and burst out crying. She’s been depressed ever since.”

“You don’t know why?”

The second girl shook her head. “She won’t tell me. She barely even talks to me.” She also glanced into the bedroom. “She’s not allowed in the computer lab anymore.”

“Yeah, I heard about that.” The first voice said. “Maybe she’s sick. There’s another guy with the same symptoms.”

“What other guy?” The second voice asked.

“He lives in the dorm on the other side of the campus. He’s been acting just like Melisa. Well, except for the computer thing. Though he has been spending an awful lot of time in the computer lab. He always goes to the same site too and stays there for hours. It’s weird.”

“Better than trying to jump through it.”

“True.” The first voice agreed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What kind of a capture was that?" she exclaimed.

"Huh?" Kamira blinked.

“You snuck up on me! You didn’t even use one of your other Bishies to weaken me!”

“Oh.” Kamira blinked again. This was not the reaction she’d been expecting. “Uh, sorry? I’m new, I don’t have any other Bishies.”

“Oh.” Misty blinked also. “Well, I guess that’s okay.” Suddenly she brightened. “That means I’m your first Bishi!”

“Uh, yeah. Yeah!” Kamira also cheered up. “I have a Bishi! I’m a trainer!” She began jumping up and down in delight again. “I’m a trainer! I’m a trainer!” she shouted again and again. Misty watched this with a slight sweatdrop.

“I’m a trainer! I’m a trainer!”

“So am I!” cried a voice from behind the forest. Misty and Kamira turned to face the trees.

“Who’s there?” Misty called, her hand straying to her belt, which Kamira suddenly noticed held a lone pokeball.

“Sorry.” the voice said apologetically. “I didn’t mean to startle you.” A teen walked out from behind a tree. She had a curvy build and beautiful wavy brown hair that went all the way down to her butt- Kamira gave a sigh of envy at that, tugging her own waist-length hair- and gray eyes. She wore a simple pair of blue jeans below an orange tank top and a blue denim jacket. She carried a dark gray messenger bag and wore a Tiger's eye cross necklace. “Name’s Stephanie Von.”

“Hi.” Kamira said cheerfully, glad to see another trainer. Misty visibly relaxed. “My name’s Ka-” She was interrupted by a loud, rather annoying beeping coming from her Dex. “Oh, great. I broke it already.”

“It’s just reacting to your capture.” Stephanie reassured her.

“Oh.” Kamira lifted the Dex and popped up the lid.

“One Bishi captured.” said a voice from the Dex. “Misty, Bishoujo, from show Pokemon, English Dub. Stage San, Level 4-Hoenn League. Nickname?”

“Um.” Kamira said uncertainly glancing at Misty.

“Nickname: Um.”

“Wait!” Kamira cried. Misty was giving her one of those 'if looks could kill' glares and Stephanie was obviously having a hard time keeping in a laugh. “No nickname! No nickname!”

“No nickname.” the Dex repeated. Kamira sighed in relief.

“That was close.”

“I’ll say.” Misty agreed, still glaring at her.

“I take it you’re new at this?” Kamira turned toward Stephanie.

“Yeah. Is it that obvious?”

“Yes.” Stephanie replied. She tossed over a lemon yellow bag. “Is this yours?”

“My bag!” Kamira cried, catching it. “Where’d you find it? I don’t even remember losing it.”

“Further down the creek.”

“Oh, yeah.” Kamira realized. “I must have left it there and forgot about it. I do that a lot.” she added thoughtfully. Stephanie sweatdropped.

“Uh, right. Okay. Well I better be going now.” Stephanie turned toward back towards the forest.

“What? Already?” Kamira asked. “But we just met.”

“Sorry, but I really need to get going. My Kuwabara beat a Yusuke the other day,” Stephanie patted one of the Bish Balls on her belt fondly. “and ever since he’s been fired up for another battle. So I need to get going.” She looked up. “Unless of course you’d like to battle me.”

“Sure!” Kamira cried, then she looked over at Misty. “Uh, is that okay?” Misty shook her head.

“Not right now. My Gyrados just had a tough battle earlier this morning with an Ash and his Pikachu. He's too tired to battle again.”

“Oh.” Kamira looked disappointed, then she brightened. “What about one of your other pokemon? Can’t you use on of them?”

“Gyrados is my only pokemon.”

Kamira looked surprised. “But in the show you had three pokemon during the Hoenn league, Gyrados, Psyduck, and Corsola.”

“Yeah, but it’d be too confusing if the Pokemon Bishies had all the pokemon they had in the show, especially the ones like Ash and Gary.” Stephanie explained. “Though, I find it confusing enough when a Bishi trainer has to train their Bishi to train their pokemon.”

“Wow.” Kamira commented. “That is confusing.”

“Yeah.” Stephanie agreed. Suddenly she brightened. “Hey, since you can’t battle you want to play a game instead?”

“Game?” Kamira asked. “What kind of game?”

“Poker!” Stephanie said, pulling a deck of cards from her bag.

“Uh, I don’t know how to play. Sorry.”

“Oh.” Now Stephanie was disappointed. “Oh, well. I gotta go anyway.” She turned toward the forest again.

“Wait!” Kamira cried. “You want to trade Dex numbers or something?” she asked.

“Sure!” Stephanie replied. She pulled what appeared to be a copper colored cell phone off her belt. “What’s your number?”

“Um, can you call Dexes on a regular phone?” Kamira asked uncertainly.

“I don’t know, but this isn’t a phone. This is a Dex. They used to look like cell phones before they changed the style.”

“Oh, okay.” Kamira said, understanding. The two trainers traded Dex numbers and then Stephanie continued on. Since it was getting dark, Kamira and Misty decided to make camp in the clearing and Kamira prepared for her first night as a Bishi trainer with an actual Bishi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stephanie walked on for a little while, her Kuwabara walking beside her. Kuwabara had been acting rather strange for the last half hour, ever since he’d been let out of his Bish ball. He kept glancing over his shoulder every few minutes. Stephanie finally got fed up.

“Will you stop that?” she cried. “What are you so scared of?”

“Nothing really.” her Kuwabara replied, peeking behind them once more. “I just can’t shake the feeling that we’re being followed.”

“Followed?” Stephanie repeated, also glancing behind them. “By what?”

“I don-” Kuwabara was interrupted by a cheerful greeting.

“Hi!” the violet-eyed brunette said. She had seemingly appeared from nowhere in their path and was now just standing there, hands behind her back. “My name’s Karma, what’s yours?”

“Uh, Stephanie. Stephanie Von.” the trainer replied, a little startled. “And this is Kuwabara, my Bishi. Karma’s a strange name.” she commented.

“Really?” Karma said sweetly, straightening her sleeveless white shirt with one hand. “I think it suits me.” Before Stephanie could reply, Karma brought her other hand from behind her back, revealing a Bish belt. “Is this yours?” she asked, still in that sickeningly sweet voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well there you have it, chapter five. And now you know the mysterious girl’s name, Karma. I not sure if this chapter is as good as it could be, but that's part of the point of fanfiction.net. You do all the work of proofreading. Anyway, joking aside I have a couple questions for you.

1) I have another idea for a Bishi fic where two girls, best friends, both get transported to the Bishi world but while one of them is Otaku the other could care less about Anime. Tell me what you think.

2) I’m writing a Teen Titans one-shot fic and I’m curious if Beastboy has green fur or just green skin? If anyone knows please tell me!