Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen: Demoonica's Story ❯ Book 1 Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
One time Disclaimer: I do not own any of the anime, manga, game, web comic, movie, TV show, or book characters found in this story. Do not sue me, I have nothing. I'm not making money from this story, it is for fun only. This Bishounen 'world' created by Songwind. I'm only a visitor. Pocket Dimention 'PD' Spheres are mine. The Bishi World Safety Department is mine. Original characters not credited to another author are mine, this story is mine, the word Demoonica is MINE!!! Sorry about that... enjoy the story.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

The World of Songwinds' Bishounen and Bishoujo:

Demoonica's Story

by

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"Wow! I never thought I'd get so fast of a response from another fanfiction writer." Demoonica said as she opened her e-mail from Bishi_Gurl_001. Demoonica was your normal anime fan and not so normal fan girl. She had dark brown hair that she had tried to dye blond but had ended up many different colors and was now partly grown out, dark brown eyes, a bad excuse for a tan, and glasses. She had on a pair of faded blue jeans and a white T-shirt that said Rising Star 11 on the front and the picture of animals in space suites.

Her e-mail read:

Dear Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, Thank you for the review! You really wish it were real? Well, it didn't work out for me, but it might for you. *smile* (^_^)!!! I saved the original e- mail, it's below. Good luck!

--- Bishi_Gurl_001

P.S. Gather anything you want to take with you and put it in your pockets, it should go with you. (At least my car keys and bubble gum did with me.)

Below the short letter was the forwarded e-mail from the Bishounen world.

There was a huge picture of a black and silver ball that looked suspiciously like a Poke-ball from Pokemon, and the word "Bishounen!" below it. Below that was a picture of an anime character, and a definition. Below that there was a graphic of a girl winking and holding the same ball that was shown above. Then below that was another bit of writing. Here is where you can combine Pokemon and Bishounen you love. You can capture them with Bishiballs (shown here) and take care of them as you wish. Like Pokemon, you may train them to battle, to protect you or just to have around when you want company. Join our group of trainers and enjoy your own Bishounen! Fight in gyms, train in classrooms, or just wander the world of Bishounen!

And there it was the link that said, "Make Me a Trainer!"

Demoonica looked down at her clothes. "I need something with big pockets and my coat." She said to herself. Half an hour later she had many pockets of her coat packed. "Let's see, I have my hand held computer with all my files, hair bands, a picture of me, mom, dad, and my little sister Exonia, *cough* personal items, and whatever I had in these pockets before I started packing." Demoonica looked at the buttons on her coat that read "Shinigami" and "Neko no Miko", "Got to leave those pins on."

Demoonica sat down at her computer. "This had better work", she said, and clicked on the "Make Me a Trainer" button. The screen slowly faded into swirling colors ending with gray before she passed out.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"Come on get up! They've got to fix that glitch, I tell you!" Demoonica could here a girls voice talking to her. Wait, hadn't she just been in her room? Her head felt fuzzy. Hold it now I remember I went to the Bishounen world! Demoonica sat bold upright eyes wide open.

"Boy your jumpy girl." The black girl was definitely younger than she was, with long, black hair and deep brown eyes. She was wearing a light blue T- shirt, flare style jeans, and sneakers. She also wore the ever present Bishi belt. "Why do I always get the white girls who spazz out as soon as they get here? I tell you I'm never doing this again, hu-uh."

"Hi I am still here." Demoonica waved her hand at the girl.

"Oh! Sorry Newbie let me explain. This is the Bishounen world as in."

"I know it's real, I came here by choice." Demoonica cut in.

"How'd you know?"

"One of the girls who left here wrote a story about it. I asked her to forward me the e-mail."

"Okay makes my job easier. Let's get you to orientation, but you seem to be a step up on some of the Newbies." She shrugged. "I'm Dana by the way." Dana held out her hand.

Demoonica shook her hand. "Demoonica Darkmoon. Glad to meet you. Are we headed for Epoh City?"

"Yea. You really do know some things, what all was in that story?"

"Hopefully everything."

The walk to Epoh City was shorter then Demoonica had thought it would be or maybe it only seemed short because she talked the entire way. Demoonica stopped as they entered the village.

"Why'd you stop?" Dana called back at her.

"I. I just. well." Demoonica stuttered.

"Spit it out girl!"

"I just am sorta worried. Worried that I'm going to wake up or something." Demmonica looked at the ground. "Or even worse, that I'm not asleep and I'll be sent home."

"No one's going to send you home. You know more about what's happening than any Newbie I've seen! They can't send you home unless you ask to leave and you better not even think of doing that girl. That is unless you want a one way trip home, no coming back."

That got her, Demoonica looked up to Dana. "Never come back? Ever?"

"That's the deal, you can only live in one world. Sucks doesn't it? After awhile you will get used to it, but you can never forget your home." Dana looked down at her watch. "Shesh, we're late!"

Within minutes they were standing in front of a building with 'Orientation' on the front of it. "Here, you'll get your explanations, your options, and your gear. I know you will be getting the gear, right? You listening to me?"

"Right, I wanted this and I'm keeping it!" Demoonica took a deep breath and walked into the building.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

TBC...

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o