Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen: Demoonica's Story ❯ Book 1 Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

The World of Songwinds' Bishounen and Bishoujo:

Demoonica's Story

by

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

A cool gust of wind escaped as the door slid open. Inside there were two girls who looked to be twins besides there hair color. One girl had light brown hair done into twin braids and the other girls hair was so blond that it almost looked white. The second girls' hair was loose. Both had blue eyes and from what Demoonica could tell both were starring at a boy with long chestnut hair who was yelling at the woman who looked to be in charge. Every one of them looked scared.

"... all the time! If one more of these stupid little girls hits me with one of these things..." he held up a ball, "I will not only throw it back at her, but she's getting a one way trip home!" He slammed the ball down on the desk and spun on his heels to face the girls and Demoonica. His bright violet eyes seemed to be glowing with the energy from his anger as he focussed on each one of the girls stopping on Demoonica. "Great more of them. That's all I need, more Newbies." With that he left the building bumping into Demoonica as he walked past.

"Wow. He looks so much like Duo from Gundam Wing." The brown haired girl said.

"I wouldn't let him hear you say that if I were you girls! Zander Maxwell is a bit touchy about his parents." The woman stopped to think over what she said, "No, he's very touchy about that. This is the third time this week alone that he's came in here complaining about the trainers. It's just that he looks so much like Duo." She shook her head sadly. "Poor boy."

Demoonica looked back at the door behind her with the odd thought that Zander wasn't as normal as he wanted people to think. She shrugged then went to sit with the other two girls.

"Hi, I'm Demoonica." She said as she sat down.

The blond girl gave a big smile. "I'm Nova and this is my sister Nebula." The brown haired girl nodded her hello. "Did you just get here too? We landed in a tree right outside town!"

"Yes, I did just arrive. A tree? That must have hurt."

"I'm sure it would have if I'd been awake for the landing."

Just then a door opened and a group of teens walked out, the girl who exited last looked deep in thought. She had slightly curled, dark brown hair that came down to her shoulders, but Demoonica didn't catch her eye color. The door closed quickly behind them.

"Ah, more already?" Said an older man who peered out of the door he had just reopened. His voice was strangely high. "Come in you three quickly now! Quickly!" They rushed into the room taking seats in the front as they were told. As soon as they were seated he began a speech that sounded like he had said it a million times but still couldn't quite remember it all at one time. Demoonica knew what was being said and soon tuned out some of what she was hearing to think about what she wanted to do first after leaving the building.

"... Am I right?" Demoonica nodded. First she'd pick up supplies, then what? Look for Bishonen? Meet up with Dana?

"... half-Bishies ..." Demoonica was pulled from her thoughts. Zander. "... are easily confused as full-Bishies. Now for the rules." Demoonica soon went back to nodding only when she felt she needed to. When the Professor walked over to a cabinet and pulled out three belts, Dexes, and needles, Demoonica stood up and walked over with the two girls Nova and Nebula. Nebula pushed her more outgoing sister up first. "Hey! Why do I have to be first?"

Soon all three had their belts and Dexes. "Okay, out you go. At this rate there are more waiting outside already!" They rushed from the room to find only the lady sitting at the desk, the Bishi-ball from earlier still sitting on it. As the twins began trying to program their Dexes Demoonica walked over to them. "Well, I hope we see each other again. I'm going strait to the store, want to come with me?"

"We want to get these working first, want to trade numbers?"" Nova looked back down at her Dex. "Why did they make these things so confusing?" She began mumbling to herself.

After finding out that you entered Dex mode to save phone numbers and not phone mode Demoonica had both Nova and Nebula's numbers saved. On the way to the store Nova pointed to a Bishonen. "Is that Heero from Gundam Wing?" Demoonica and Nebula looked to who she was pointing at.

"No, can't be. At least not the way he's dressed, I mean look at him, tie-dye and violet colored hippie glasses? I couldn't imagine the Heero from the show ever dressing like that!" Demoonica blurted out a bit loudly. The 'Heero' just flashed them a small smirk, confirming what Nova had said.

"No way!" Novas' mouth hung open like a gaping fish. Nebula closed her sisters' mouth and pulled her along with them. Nova didn't snap out of her stupor until they all entered the mart.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Later...

"I'm headed south from here, what about you two? Any ideas?"

"I want to find a Heero!" Nova nearly bounced as they walked out of the store. Demoonica noticed that the Heero outside from earlier had disappeared.

"She's really obsessed with Heero isn't she?" Demoonica asked Nebula as Nova went off into her own little dreamland.

"Very. He's her favorite Bishonen. I don't know how she could like him though, he's so emotionless."

"First let me say WOW you said whole sentences!" At this both girls began laughing. "Second, who cares? Heero's cute, but he's no Duo! Now that's a cutie!" Demoonica was then reminded of a pair of glowing violet eyes. Zander. "Say didn't that lady say Zander was a half-bishi? His father has to have been a Duo and then his mother was human then, right?"

"I guess that's right, but then why was he so angry? I mean, people make mistakes and he does look very much like Duo."

"But his eyes were glowing, I could feel this cold energy rolling off him in waves."

"Cold energy? Glowing eyes? Okay what have you been smoking and why didn't you share?"

"What do you mean? But didn't you." Demoonica stopped, he had been looking at her. Whatever had happened it wasn't meant to be seen by anyone but her. He had let her see, but why?

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

TBC...

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o