Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen: Demoonica's Story ❯ Book 1 Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

The World of Songwinds' Bishounen and Bishoujo:

Demoonica's Story

by

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"You're welcome."

"Another remark like that and you're going back into the ball." It was then that Demoonica realized that the boy was Max's trainer and a very young trainer at that, Sterling looked no older than fourteen maybe even a little younger. Demoonica watched the pair a little longer and headed back to her camp when they started to set up their own camp. It was dark by this time so Demoonica decided that she would go meet the boy and his Bishounen in the morning.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Demoonica's eyes slid open as the rising suns' rays slipped through the trees. Dew clung to her eyelashes and she wiped it away as she searched the ground beside her for her glasses. Pushing them on she saw that the dew clung to everything in sight: the trees, the other plants, all her stuff...

"How nice." She said to herself sarcastically. She rolled up her sleeping bag, packed her satchel, put water on the non-existant fire. (Just to make sure the ashes were out.) "Must have gotten colder last night. Glad I was asleep."

Sure that everything was in order Demoonica hiked the short distance over to the other side of the small lake. Entering the clearing she was greeted by the sight of the Maximilian trying to restart their own fire, his trainer Sterling still asleep, and an Inuyasha (minus his FireRat coat she noted without thinking) entering the camp from the other direction with three fish on a string.

"No wonder you got caught!" called the Inuyasha. "A trainer walks into camp and you don't even look up!"

"Huh?" Max looked to Demoonica.

"Um, hi?" She managed a small wave.

The Inuyasha walked up to her. "What do you want wench?" He glared at her, his golden yellow eyes unblinking. Then one dog ear twitched and he looked back. His young trainer had been woken by his noise.

"I'm sure she meant only to say hello, Inuyasha." He stood and walked over to Demoonica. He was a bit shorter than her and she was only five foot. He held out his hand, "I'm Sterling. Very nice to meet you."

Wow, he's polite, Demoonica thought as she took his hand. "Demoonica Darkmoon. I'm a newbie."

"It's nice to see new faces." He smiled. "These are my Bishounen Max and Inuyasha, my Bishoujo Haruka is mad at me, refuses to talk to me or them, and rather stay in her ball."

"May I ask why?"

He shrugged. "Because I caught her."

"Ooookay."

*****

Zander walked into the weapons store and up to the counter. Older trainers moved out of his way knowing how he could be when angered and newbies looked on as a 'wild' Duo picked up a package from the clerk. Zander wore a black, sleeveless, silk shirt (partly unbuttoned), skintight black pants that looked to as if they were painted on, black leather knee boots, black fingerless gloves, and a black thigh length trench coat. (Alot of black ne?) His hair was undone from its' braid letting it flow down his back and ending just above his knees. His bangs fell into his eyes and framed his heart shaped face. Violet eyes darted from one trainer to the next, daring any to meet his icy gaze.

"And it's made to my request?" Zander asked as he drew the sword from its' sheath.

"Y... yes. One Gu... Gundanium rapier, silver in color and aged, a human like d... d... demon for the pomal, its' wings the hand guards." The clerk stuttered out.

"Good, and is it hollow?" Zander said, testing the swords' sharpness with a finger. Blood rushed out the fresh cut, Zander didn't flinch.

"Y... yes sir." The clerk swallowed hard as Zander licked the blood away.

"Then..." Zander put the sword back into its' sheath. "I shall be leaving you in one piece... for now." He walked to the door then, leaving the frightened clerk to his duties.

*****

After spending most of the morning walking about with Sterling, Demoonica had learned alot about his travels and Sterling himself. He was fourteen, an only child that had been adopted, and came to be in the Bishounen world by accident. How? Let's just say he's never checking a friends e-mail for them ever again. He had caught Max soon after arriving (about three months earlier), Inuyasha a month ago, and Haruka the week before this one.

Now she was alone again, Sterling having gone back to town. Then she heard soft singing ahead of her, once again she was sure she knew that voice...

"I want to change the world~" Demoonica looked around the tree that was blocking her sight. There filling a wooden bucket with water was a Kagome. She seemed to be singing to the wiggling sling tied about her shoulders.

"~travel to..." the Kagome stopped singing to look around. "I thought I heard something, Lala." Demoonica didn't breath, quickly reaching for one of her Bishiballs. Slowly the Bishoujo scanned the wood line only to see a ball flying at her at top speed. "Wha!" The Kagome dropped the bucket and the sling just moments before the ball made contact.

The ball fell to the ground shaking wildly then slowly rolled down the bank picking up speed as it went. "Oh frig!" Demoonica yelled chasing after the precious ball and as if by some strange cue she noted that the sling HOPPED into her path, tripping her. So down she went, face first into the water. Surfacing Demoonica found that the Bishiball had came to a stop, more than a foot away from the waters edge.

"Demoonica no baka." She said to herself hitting the water with her fist. "I should have known that it wouldn't fall in if I chased it," Demoonica thought for a second before adding, "but if I didn't chase it would have rolled in just to spite me. Ether way I don't win." Demoonica sighed pulling herself out onto the bank beside the ball. "At least I don't have to worry about going home now."

Demoonica tossed the ball to the ground where the Kagome had been standing. Said Bishoujo was then standing before her (with her back toward Demoonica) looking as mad as Demoonica was wet.

"How dare you! Have you no pride? Still hiding in the shadows like the demon you are!" Obviously she was ranting out her anger.

"Hehem." Demoonica coughed.

The Kagome spun around. "Oh! Why you..." Her voice trailed off. "... are a girl!"

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

TBC...

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o