Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Bishounen: Demoonica's Story ❯ Book 1 Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

The World of Songwinds' Bishounen and Bishoujo:

Demoonica's Story

by

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Although it wasn't far too Eutriv City the girls spent the most part of a week wondering the open woodlands. Kagome kept her promise to teach them all to cook, at least more than dropping Ramen Noodles into hot water. Allen and Heero trained together in the evenings while Yugi watched wide eyed.

"Yugi's not much at fighting, but he keeps beating me at cards." Nebula noted one evening.

All three girls made Kagome feel like she already had daughters, many times they would place their hands on her tummy to feel the baby moving. All were always so astounded, sitting very still, eyes chibified.

One evening. Demoonica walked over to Nova's Heero, "Ne, Heero." She could tell he was glad she hadn't called him Hee-chan. "What are you always doing on the laptop?" She took a seat beside him.

"Hn?" He turned the laptop computer around to show her. It was a diary, his diary of the days events. It went far back before Nova's capture of him, by the dates. He turned it back around to himself before she could read anything he had wrote.

"Oh." Demoonica got up and walked away. Heero hit a button and returned to playing a Mech Fighting game, he had hacked the program to make his mech in the game look like Wing Zero.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Upon arriving at Eutriv City the three trainers and one Bishoujo were stopped at the city gates. The officer looked at them. "Sorry ladies, but to enter the city you need to confirm your trainer status. Can't be too careful about who we let into places. Dex please."

They each handed them their Dex, Demoonica pulling Kagome through the gates with her. Handing back the last Dex the officer added, "Thank you, ladys. Welcome to Eutriv City. Sorry again for the inconvenience."

All three girls smiled and nodded a goodbye to the officer. When they were out of earshot of the officer Nova spoke, "That's weird, there was no check-in at Epoh City. Something weird is going on and I for one want to know what it is."

"Maybe it's just for safety reasons, so no crazy people wander in and out of the place."

"Please Demoonica, we're fangirls. How much crazier can you get?" And before Demoonica could say anything Nova added, "Besides fanboys that is."

"Good point. Let's find a place to stay."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Zander had found himself with an audience within a few hours of the first day after entering the gym. Thankfully they were all newish trainers who didn't feel they had a chance in a fight. At the moment the place was empty and he kicked the bag before him again.

*KICK* "Ichi..."

*KICK* "Ni..."

*KICK* "San..."

*RIP!!!* The contents of the kicking bag spilled out onto the floor.

Zander looked at the bag he had just started to kick for the one thousand and fourth time, in sets of twenty of course. It was because he could only count to twenty in Japanese and didn't want to count in American. Why?, was anyones guess.

"Huh? These things are getting worse, the first one lasted past two thousand kicks."

A Goku brought out another bag slung over his shoulder, "It's not that. Your getting stronger, I can feel your power rating. It's went up over the days." He hung the new bag up about ten feet away from the mess that had been the last bag. The Goku then went to sit by his trainer again, she was the girl at the front desk.

'Power rating?' Zander shrugged and kicked the new kicking bag.

*KICK* "Ichi..."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"Hey, wooow. Look at him." A woman said to the girl behind the desk. The woman had long red hair that had been left straight with a bandanna tied around her head. She was dressed in tight black leather pants, a black leather short sleeve top that laced all the way up the front leaving little guess work for her bust size, a hooded black cloak, and high-heeled black leather bitch boots. Her fingernails were painted black also. "Who's he? Trainer? Bishi?"

"Goku says he's a half-bishi, he has no trainer. Said to tell trainers that he'll fight a one on one battle if their willing." She took a sip of her soda. "Do us a favor, will ya? Ask him to battle in the Arena, I found out it's dangerous to go in there when he's training. It's as if he doesn't see you. We need to clean up the latest kicking bag he's killed."

"Sure, I'm in need of some fun. Tell him Siren and her Bishounen are willing to fight."

"Okay......... Goku you go tell him." The girl pushed her bishi back toward the Training Area door. "I refuse to go in there."

"Yes ma'am." Goku happily jogged over to Zander in the Training Area, they saw him jump with surprise when Goku tapped his shoulder. They watched as Goku delivered the message and Zander followed him back to the desk.

"Goku tells me this trainer wants to fight? Is that her?" Zander pointed to Siren. She had already walked out to the far side of the Fighting Arena.

"That's her." Zander walked into the Arena.

Siren called out to him as he entered, "So what kind of a battle are you looking for? Fighting? Magic?" She raised an eyebrow. "Beauty contest?"

"How about Fighting, with weapons?"

Siren smiled. "Can do, I choose Auron for this battle." She tossed one of a great many Bishiballs to the floor.

After a flash of red light the older Bishounen with graying hair was standing in front of his trainer. He was dressed in an ankle length red coat with belts on the sleeves, black pants with a gold stripe down the front of the legs, skin-tight black shirt, and was holding a gigantic two-handed sword. He looked at Zander then his trainer, "A half-breed?" His voice was rough, but showed wisdom.

"He was asking for this, coming into a town." She said with a wave of her hand.

"Okay." He nodded. "I will fight for my trainer, Siren."

Zander drew his Gundanium sword. "And I fight on my own behalf."

"Then...", Siren raised her hand, bringing it down quickly. "....begin! Auron show this little punk how to use a sword properly!"

They lunged at each other, swords drawn, and met in the center with a clash. They fought, meeting each other swing for swing. Auron was strong, Zander quickly found out. Knowing this he went on the defense, dodging the swinging sword. Luckily he was faster than Auron.

'Got to wear him down, the sword's large...' Zander dodged the sword again. '...so it's slower to swing. I have to...' Auron swung his sword down in an arch planning to hit the half-bishi full force. 'THERE!' Zander jumped away from the swing letting its force pull the Auron slightly off balance.

Swinging his own sword he caught the Auron on the right shoulder. The hit finished making him go off balance. He toppled to the ground holding his shoulder, sword loose in his hand.

Zander followed the pull of his own sword turning with it to face Auron once again. 'Bingo.' "Ready to give up?"

"Hardly." Auron stood up. Facing Zander he pushed his sunglasses back up. "I think I've played long enough, how about you kid?"

"Kid?" Zander looked a bit shocked, then mad. This old excuse for a Bishounen was insulting him even though he had been the only one to land a hit during the entire match.

"You heard me, I thought Siren called me out here for a fight, not to babysit."

Zander's brows furrowed together. "Shut up! What would you know? Your just a slave to a lousy human!" He pointed angrily at Siren with his sword. His eyes were glowing violently and even Siren could feel a cool dark energy fill the Arena. "They don't even feel! How could they care?"

"I think you don't know what you talking about, kid."

"Stop saying that!" Furious, Zander drew back his sword and ran at Auron. "I could have been on this world long before you!!!"

Zander's sword came slashing down, he was aiming for Auron's neck. It never connected. Zander looked quite surprised when he watched his sword go clattering away from them, sliding across the arena floor. 'NO. How?' Auron holding his sword only in his left hand turned it so he brought the handle back toward Zander first, letting its end hit Zander in the jaw. The force sent the half-bish flying backward and he landed on his back a few feet away.

Zander lay there trying to regain his breath and his composure.

"Do you give?" Auron asked slinging his sword up onto his shoulder, he winced as it hit the same place Zander had struck earlier. Zander didn't see this though. He was busy pulling himself up off the floor.

"No way in hell." Zander said as he wiped a trickle of blood away from his nose.

"You never will give up, will you?"

"Never."

"Fine, I didn't want to have to do this, but..." Auron lifted his sword. "Bushido blade attack... Dragon Fang!" It was all over as Auron's final attack sent Zander spiraling into darkness.

"I think that's a win by knock out, don't you?" Siren asked walking out onto the floor to her Bishounen. "Auron, did you really need to use your Bushido on him? I was having fun watching him fight."

"I would have eventually lost had I not."

"Indeed..." Siren raised an eyebrow looking down at Zander. He was coming around. Siren held out a bottle to him. "Here, drink this." Zander pushed the bottle away from his face.

"I don't need your potions, or your sympathy. I'll be fine before I know it."

"You have too much pride for someone who just lost. Or did you forget about your fight with my Bishounen Auron?"

"Bishounen? You don't mean the old guy, he can hardly be called a Bishounen."

Siren glared at Zander. "Too much pride, too little wisdom. Wisdom comes with experience, experience is gained with time, with time comes age, but pride belongs to any fool. You see his age only, and see me as only another lousy human."

"And why wouldn't I?"

"You may have experience, but you need the wisdom that only comes with time." Siren stood. "C'mon Auron, we shall take our leave of this... boy. Here you need to drink this too." She handed her Auron the bottle Zander had refused and with that they left the Fighting Arena.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"The Red Dragon Lodge is here and the Crescent Inn is on that street." Nebula pointed at the city map. "Here's the Gym. Over there is the Sakura no hana Hotel." Again she pointed to the locations on the map. "That sounds nice."

Demoonica looked confused. "Sakura no hana? Translation please, I speak-a li~ttle Japanese." She held up her fingers about an inch apart.

"Cheery Blossom." Kagome clarified. " It's called the Cheery Blossom Hotel. I agree it does sound nice." The trainers agreed, too.

"I want to soak in a nice hot bath, no more washing in ice cold streams."

"And I can't wait to wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner."

"What are you two complaining about? I remember a set of twins that glomped ME to the cold, wet, ground. I'll never get the stains out of this white ~well it started out white~ shirt." Demoonica placed the back of her hand over her eyes, pretending she would faint from the thought of it. Adding a 'southern bell' voice to the act she continued. "Oh if only there were a place for poor little ol' me to rest!"

By this time the others were laughing at her antics, and her bad southern accent. She blinked at the girls like she didn't know why they were in hysterics. "Why, what ever did I say?" She asked in the southern voice.

"Nothing to fret your little head about miss Scarlet O'Hara!" Nova said getting behind Demoonica and pushing her the direction of the Sakura no hana Hotel. "We all just want to get there before you decide to talk until winter."

The three girls continued the walk down the street. Demoonica giggled, "Well at least I didn't start rattling out the Gettysburg Address on you. You wouldn't have been able to move me then." They all just shook their heads sadly, and they had thought she was the sane one of the bunch.

"Here we are..." Nebula started to say.

"Face to face..." Demoonica sang. Nova, Nebula, and Kagome stared at her, lost as to why she was now singing. Demoonica stopped. "What haven't you ever seen the TV show 'Jonie Loves Chachi'?"

The three shook their heads 'no'.

"Yet you have seen 'Gone with the Wind'? Sheesh, that movie is way older..." Demoonica glanced around to see she was being triple glared at. "Okay, I'm shutting up now!"

"Like I was saying, here we are..." Nebula looked at Demoonica. She stayed quiet. "The Sakura no hana Hotel." She waved to the door. "I think we've all stood out here long enough, and that Demoonica has been in the sun too long, so let's get our rooms."

They entered the Hotel. It was nice inside with what else but a cheery blossom theme. The walls had been painted with scenes of cheery trees the flower petals floating on the wind.

"Oooo, pretty."

The man behind the counter looked up at the three would be guest. "Good day ladies, how may we accommodate you?"

"Yes, we would like two rooms. They need to be large enough for our Bishounen too. Umm could they be near each other?" Demoonica asked.

"Of course, just a few questions first. Are you new trainers, that is how many Bishounen..."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

"I thought he was never going to shut up!" Demoonica said tossing her backpack onto one of the beds in her room.

"Same here, is everyone in this town so nosy?" Kagome sat down on the edge of the closest bed. "But it's still better than the woods."

"Right." Demoonica grabbed a Bishi-all from her belt. "C'mon out Allen!" The Bishounen appeared in a flash of red light.

Looking around he said. "My Lady, I take it as we have made it to the next town?"

"I take it as you still need to loosen up my young knight, please you don't have to call me 'M'lady'. It makes me feel old." She wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pushed him down into a chair. She flipped on the TV. "Now welcome to the twenty-first century, watch some television. Any questions, ask Kagome. I'm taking a hot shower. Going to see if there's a teenager under all this dirt." With a wave she walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

About that time Nova poked her head in the door. "This place is great! Where's Demoonica?"

"Washing her body and clearing her head with a shower."

"The rooms have personal bathrooms? Woo-hoo! Didn't see that." Nova looked over at Allen. He was holding the remote trying to change the channel off of a channel advertising the newest Bishiball designs. "Is he okay?"

"Here let me have it!" Kagome snatched the remote from Allen's hand and pushed the guide button. "Let's see what's on...Nope." Click. "Nope." Click. "I don't think so." Click. "Here's something, 'The Empress'. It's a movie based on an old Japanese legend." She handed the remote to Allen. "I think you'll like it, it's full of Samurai."

"Look at the violent things you find on TV... Oooo battle." Kagome sweat-dropped as Nova was drawn to the television.

"It's like watching moths gather around a flame." Suddenly both Yugi and Heero wandered into the room.

"Have you seen... Oh. Found her." Said the Yugi. "Nebula went to shower and told us to wait but..." Yugi shrugged.

"Mm'hn." Heero nodded looking at the TV screen.

Nova upon seeing her Bishounen bounced over to them. "Hee-chan!" *GLOMP* One happy trainer in the arms of one over glomped Bishounen. "Yea, he caught me!"

"I always thought it was the other way around?" Kagome said raising an eyebrow. Everyone could actually see Heero blush. "Just picking on ya! Why not stay and watch the movie?"

"Naw, that's okay." Nova said from the arms of her Bishounen. "If we stay you'll never get rid of us until very, very late. Right Hee-chan?" At this Heero let go of his trainer letting Nova fall on her butt.

"I think we should go back to our own room also, Nebula might worry about about me." Yugi stated.

"Right!" Nova looked around. "Where's my Hee-chan?"

"He already left."

Springing up Nova left a dust trail toward her and Nebula's room. "Heeeeroooo!"

Yugi and Kagome sighed. Then Yugi left too, but at a walk. "Heh, kids." She turned to Allen, he was watching the TV. "Just my luck, the ones you can talk to both decide to take showers." Kagome sat down on the bed and began watching the movie.

The lack of the sound of running water told them when Demoonica had finished her shower. Slowly the bathroom door opened the tiniest bit, one of Demoonica's eyes appearing in the space. "Kagome, could you hand me the clothes capsule out of my backpack? It's in the left zipping pocket."

"Forgot your clothes?" The single eye you could see nodded up and down. Her hand appeared from around the door. Finding the capsule Kagome handed it to Demoonica. "Your a baka you do know that right?"

"Very much so. Thank You." Demoonica closed the door again. Nearly ten minutes later she finally emerged from the bathroom. "Tada! The caterpillar is now a butterfly!" She had changed into a short, white, school uniform type skirt and a white sports bra, that was it.

"Shouldn't you put a shirt on?"

"Oh do I have too? I want to see if Wufei's get nosebleeds as easy as they are said too."

"I don't know about the Wufei's but if Allen turns any redder he'll get a sunburn." Kagome pointed at Allen who had turned around to see what all the talking was about.

"Oopsie, sorry Allen!" Demoonica went back into the bathroom, when she exited again she had added a pink baby-doll t-shirt to the small list of clothes she was wearing. "Better mother?" She asked Kagome.

"Much, now you won't have crazy boys following us around town."

"Aw, where's the fun in that?"

Kagome ignored that one. "Let me take a shower, then we can wander around town. Allen when I'm finished you should shower too." Kagome disappeared into the bathroom.

"Will there be any hot water left by then M'lady?" He asked Demoonica.

"Probably not, but you can always hope."

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

An hour later Demoonica was walking down the street with both Kagome and Allan. "Ne Kagome what's going on over there?" Demoonica pointed to the crowd gathered in the main street.

"Looks like a trainer battle... wonder why their out in the street. Want to go take a look?"

"Sure, why not." Just as they got to the crowd a trainer came marching past them from out of the crowd. She looked very ticked off. The people diminished almost immediately, as though nothing had happened. "Aw, we missed the fight."

"That's okay, there will be others. Let's go look around in the shops." Kagome said. So off to explore Eutriv City.

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

TBC...

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o