Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Z Warriors ❯ Meeting in the Park ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Funny, the things that come into your mind. Some of the Z Warriors (Dragonball Z) are visiting England. A chance meeting with Harry Potter leads to the Z Warriors' adventure at Hogwarts. The Z Warriors can sense energy, and that includes magical energy, so no hiding Hogwarts and the Wizarding World from these muggles! But why have these particular muggles come Hogwarts? Could it have something to do with their own resident witch, Baba (Master Roshi's sister)? Or, have they heard about Voldermort, and want to help fight?

Harry Potter and the Z Warriors
A Harry Potter/Dragonball Z Crossover
By: Goldy Potter

Chapter 1: Meeting in the Park

It was a nice, warm summer's day in England, and the Dursleys had decided to take advantage of the good weather to visit London. The only downside --at least, from the Dursleys' point of view-- was that they had to bring along their nephew, Harry Potter. For Harry's part, he would have
preferred to visit the city without his uncle, aunt, and cousin. After all, the next school term was about to start, and Harry needed to go to Diagon Alley for his supplies.

Of course, the Dursleys' were well-aware of the school Harry went to, and the kind of supplies that he would need, and they almost always freaked out when he brought them home. He was warned to keep "those things" in his school trunk, and not bring them out into the open.

Harry's school? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. For, you see, Harry was a wizard!

Or, rather, a wizard-in-training. And that's what upset the Dursleys' so much. Being a wizard made Harry seem weird to them --a freak, and the Dursleys liked everything to be just so, with nothing out of the ordinary. And "out of the ordinary" was just one of the more
polite ways the Dursleys described Harry --whenever they felt the desire to refer to him in a polite way, which was almost never.

One of Dudley Dursley's favorite things to do was beat up on Harry. Even though Dudley knew that Harry was a wizard, the larger boy did not fear his thin cousin. That's because Hogwarts students under the age of seventeen was not allowed to use their magic outside of school. So Dudley felt safe to continue his game of "Harry Hunting" for a few more years.

Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia had told the two boys to sit down on the bench in the park, while they went to get something to eat. As soon as the adults were gone, Dudley began beating up on Harry.

*~*~*

"What an amazing city!" ChiChi exclaimed as she and the other Z Warriors walked through the park. "And this park is so beautiful!"

"Yeah," Goku grinned at his wife. "I don't suppose there's a place to eat around here, is there?"

"Yeah," Goten agreed. "I'm
hungry, too. What about you, Trunks?" The small, black-haired boy turned to his best friend.

"Sure," the lavender-haired boy answered. "I could go for something to eat right about now."

"Me, too!" Krillin chimed in. He was a small man --about the height of Goten and Trunks-- with short, black hair. Krillin was Goku's closest friend and a fellow student of Master Roshi.

"You guys are
always hungry!" Bulma laughed. The blue-haired woman turned to her husband and said, "What about you, Vegeta?"

"Whatever," the Saiyan prince replied.

"Hey!" Krillin exclaimed, pointing in a certain direction. "What's going on over there?"

"I don't know," Goku replied. Everyone looked to where Krillin was pointing.

"It looks like that one kid is beating up on that other kid," Goten added.

ChiChi and Bulma were
horrified and enraged at the sight. The two women marched right up to the boys.

'Hey, you!" ChiChi shouted at Dudley. "Just what do you think you're doing to him?!"

"None...of...your...business...old...lady!" Dudley shouted back at her between blows.

"'
OLD!?!" the black-haired woman screamed back in outrage. "I'll show you old!" ChiChi grabbed Dudley by the collar and pulled him away from Harry.

Dudley struggled against the
grip of the strange woman, but he could not break free. Her grip was like an iron vice, and she was not letting go.

Meanwhile, Bulma helped Harry up, checking for broken bones and other injuries.

"Are you okay?" the blue-haired woman asked him.

"I...think so," Harry managed to gasp. He winced as he stood up, the aches from the beating
beginning to register in full force. "I'm kinda used to it."

As the Z Warriors pondered what the boy meant by that,
Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia came rushing over, the food they had went to fetch forgotten. They took one look at the situation, and started in, themselves.

"Let our son go!" Uncle Vernon demanded, his
face becoming red with anger.

"You're this boy's parents?" ChiChi asked, not letting go of Dudley.

"Yes," Uncle Vernon replied, "and I would thank you to release our son at once!"

"Do you know that your son was beating up on this other boy?"

"Well," the portly man replied stiffly, "what of it? He does it all the time."

"And you
approve of it?" ChiChi cried in disbelief.

"Yes," Uncle Vernon smiled
haughtily. Aunt Petunia nodded, but was not sure if that was what she really thought.

"That's the most absurd --and disgusting-- thing I've ever heard of!" Bulma shouted from where she stood with Harry.

Uncle Vernon looked at the men with the two women. He saw two powerfully-built adults, two young boys, and what looked like a midget. None of them did anything to reign in the two women.

Where they just
pansies, content to let their wives make all the decisions? They did not look like they were. Even the small boys looked like they could hold their own in a fight. Better, perhaps, than Dudley.

"Well,
this one needs some discipline!" ChiChi was saying, shaking a terrified Dudley for emphasis. Then, she made a decision that surprised everyone --except maybe Goten and Trunks. "And if you won't provide it, I will!"

With that, she dragged the
hapless boy over to the bench and sat down. Throwing him roughly across her knee, ChiChi began to give Dudley a sound spanking.

"
OW! OW! OW!..." the portly boy bawled as the woman --amazingly strong for her size and build-- applied a good, old-fashioned spanking to the rear end of the spoiled youth.

"You...are...the...most...spoiled...brat...I've...
ever...seen...in...my entire...life!" ChiChi scolded as she slapped his buttocks.

Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia just stood there in horror as their precious little Dudley got the spanking of his life from a strange woman in a Chinese dress. They would have made a move to stop her, but the two men were blocking the way.

"Never cross ChiChi," Krillin told them. "Especially when she's mad."

"Believe me, I know," Goku added.

When ChiChi was finally done, she let Dudley go. Rubbing his sore bottom, Dudley retreated to his parents' side, where Aunt Petunia
immediately began to check him for injuries. Uncle Vernon, meanwhile, turned his attention to ChiChi, his face turning from red to purple.

"Now see here!" he screamed in rage. "You can't go about hitting on other people's children!"

"Well," she countered, "if
you did it yourself every once in a while, other people wouldn't have to do it for you!"

"Why don't you spank your
own children?" Aunt Petunia steamed from where she stood with Dudley. Aside from the pain, he was uninjured.

"Because
he wasn't beating up on a boy smaller than he was!" she answered. "If he was, I would have. But all I saw was your son hitting this boy!"

Goten and Trunks looked up at Harry. The boy was amazingly thin, as if he was not getting enough to eat. The
glasses on his face were broken, probably in the course of the one-sided battle with the bigger boy. His hair was dark, and seemed to drape over the boy's bright green eyes. Goten could swear that he saw lightning bolt-shaped scar on the boy's forehead.

"Hi," the smaller boy said. "My name is Goten, and this is my friend, Trunks," he indicated the purple-haired boy. "What's
your name?"

"Harry Potter," Harry answered.

"Well, pleased to meet you, Harry!" Goten grinned. He held out his hand for Harry to shake, which he did. Harry also shook Trunks' hand, as well.

"That's my dad, Goku," Goten went on, pointing to the two men. "The other one is Vegeta, Trunks' dad. The other guy is Krillin, a family friend. The blue-haired lady is Bulma. She's Trunks' mom, and my mom is ChiChi. She's the one that's arguing with that man."

"That's my Uncle Vernon Dursley," Harry replied. "And my Aunt Petunia and my cousin, Dudley."

"
Charming," Krillin said sarcastically as he joined them.

Meanwhile, the little shouting match between ChiChi and Uncle Vernon had wound down to the end, with ChiChi winning, as the man could not do anything about her last comment but fume silently. Presently, however, he decided that it was time to leave.

"Come on, Harry!" he yelled at the boy. "We're leaving!"

Reluctantly, Harry joined his relatives, knowing full-well that he was going to be in for it when they got home. Goten pressed something into his hand and whispered into his ear. Harry nodded and walked toward the Dursleys.

"It was great meeting you!" Harry said, waving good-bye.

"You, too, Harry!" Goten replied.

"Take care, dear!" was ChiChi's reply.

As they walked away, Harry lagged behind. He looked at the object Goten gave him. It was a small, green bean, quite ordinary-looking. But Goten had told him that it was a Senzu Bean, and that one would heal any injury or illness. Harry was sure he was
going to need it after they got home!

*~*~*

Dudley's had that coming for a
longgggg time...

Next: Chapter 2: Z Warriors at Hogwarts. Harry returns to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and finds some strangely
familiar faces.