Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Key to a demon heart ❯ I am not lab rat! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

First person 1
Naruto
 
 
This mission was so dull. Going off for a three day trip to help some old guy in another country tend to his cows…..I never even liked cows! Kakashi sensei said it was a c rank mission witch wasn't true….His such a liar! As we walked down the worn dirt road to tea country the trees whistled with the sound of the wind blowing threw there leafs. I looked up to the sky just as a dark cloud covered the sun. The sky was changing fast and we where going to be stuck out here in a storm if we didn't reach a village soon. “Kakashi sensei where is this village anyway?” Sakura asked from behind me. She was walking with that slow poke Sasuke. He didn't like her…in fact I think he hated her but she never got the hint and still tried to win him over with her flirting….Why won't she flirt with me? I like her but she hates me….I was so unfair. Sasuke sometimes looked at me funny like he wanted to say something but he didn't know what it was.
Kakashi sensei was being very quiet. I think he was reading his book but before I could get next to him to check he stopped walking and I ran into his leg. As I bounced back he reached around and placed his hand on the top of my head. “Don't move.” Sasuke and sakura froze when Kakashi sensei spoke. The sky became black as night; the animals grew silent as the world seemed to stop. All the light was gone now and the only way I could tell I wasn't alone was Kakashi's hand on my head. I felt a warm hand grip mine… It was a little sweaty as if the hand belonged to someone who was scared. I turned my head to look but didn't see anyone. Then I heard Kakashi's voice. “Everyone huddle together.” He ordered us. I then felt the hand pull me and hit a warm body. I placed my hands on the body's shoulders…I think this was Sasuke by the feel of the clothing it was wearing. “Sasuke…is that you?” I asked. Then a hand came up and touched my cheek and I felt the fingers run across my whisker marks on my face. “Naruto.” Sasuke said as he now knew who I was. Then I felt something else grab me around the waist. The hands felt big enough to be Kakashi sensei. I was then picked up and ripped out of sasuke's grip. U then got a very bad feeling and I let out a scream. “KAKASHI SENSEI!” I yelled out for him to help me.
Then a hand came up and covered my mouth. My eyes closed tightly as I put my hands together to form a hand seal. It was too late. When I opened my eyes I wasn't on the path anymore….or anywhere for that matter. I was in a bright white room. It was so bright that it hurt my eyes. The person who took me let me go and I dropped to the floor. I landed on my hands and knees; as I looked up a man in red robes walked up to me. His face was covered in red bandages. I got to my feet ready to start running. I wasn't thinking anymore and all I wanted to get away. From the corner of my eye I saw a window and I was about to run to it but the man that had gabbed my from before gripped my rams and pulled them behind me. I then reached into my ninja pouch on the back of my pants and took out a kunai. I pointed it at then man behind me and lend back so it would stab him. It worked and he let my got. “What the?! You little shit!” The man yelled at me before I pulled the kunai out of him and headed for the window. I heard someone call after me. “Wait!” but I didn't stop. I opened the window and jumped out. I landed on the ground with a thud…I should have looked before I jumped. I looked back at the building for a moment. It was an old mansion. “…” I then started to run from that place. I jumped the fence and into the woods.
 
 
Third person
 
“You scared him.” Diz said as he watched Naruto run off into the woods. “You also seemed to underestimate him.”
The man in the hooded cloak drank a bottle of potion and healed up his wound. “I won't make the mistake twice.” He then walked to the window.
“Why did you steel him away like that?” Naminé said softly as she walked up to the two men.
“He has two Hearts….We are studying him. He has two souls inside him. One is his won and the other is a powerful demon Named Kyuubi.” Diz explained.
“The nine tailed demon fox? I thought that the fox was just a myth.” Naminé placed her hand over her mouth in shock.
“No it is very real and we want to know how and why it is in that boy. Also why the fox hasn't killed him from the inside yet.” The man in the cloak said. “I will go find him again.” He said about to leave.
“Don't scare him again…He might try and kill you next time.” Diz smirked.
The man disappeared without a word.
 
First person 1
Naruto
 
As I ran into the forest I quickly got myself lost. “Crap! I don't know these tree's at all!” I said to myself as I stopped my running to get my bearings. I then sighed softly and jumped into one of the trees to take a look around. As I scanned around this weird new place I saw a large town not too far from me. I then started to jump from tree to tree and made my way to the town. As I reached it I jumped over the wall the separated the town from the rest of the world. I landed on one of the roof tops before stopping to rest. I looked down at the people walking by. No one seemed to notes me…that is until someone shouted at me. “Hey you get down from there!” I glanced down at whoever yelled that. It was brown haired girl with an orange tank top with a flower print on the side.
I grinned down at her. “Hi!” I then jumped down to the ground level where she was standing. She was taller then I was but it didn't bother me at all because she was kind of cute. “Who are you? I haven't seen you around here before.” She asked me and I answered her with gusto. “I'm Uzumaki Naruto from The village hidden in the leaves.”((For all those who don't know the Japanese I put it in English….yay))
“Oh…so your lost huh little guy?” She then patted my head as if I was a little kid and not the ninja I was. “I'm not little.” I crossed my arms and huffed. She giggled then took my hand. “Come on! If we hurry we can still catch him before he leaves!” She then dragged my down all the streets of the town…or so it felt. She then ran up to a large clock tower where a tall boy and large duck and some kind of dog man where walking into the tower. “Sora!” She called out to him. And he turned to face us. “I have someone you should take with you!” She then pointed to me.
He took one look at me then back at his two weird friends. He then walked up to me and looked me over. “What's your name?” He asked with a smiled. “I'm Naruto. Can you get me back to Konaha?” I asked hoping sense he wasn't from the town he knew where that was. He shrugged. “I don't know where that is but….I'm sure you can come with us.” He grinned. “I'm Sora by the way.”
Then the duck ran up to us. “No way Sora!” It yelled angrily in a strange quacking voice. “Yeah Sora. We are not supposed to do that. It's meddling.” The dog man spoke. He sounded more human then the duck but his voice was still strange.
“Aw come on guys! This kid doesn't belong here and if we leave him here then it will cause more trouble then if we take him.” Sora defended and then I smiled. “I want to come! Please? I can be really helpful. I'm a ninja. I can fight!” I tried to beg them to let me go with them.
The dog man then smiled. “O.k. Naruto you can come. I'm Goofy uh hyk!” He smiled and I smiled back then the duck crossed his arms. “Fine but you better not cause and trouble.” He spat out at me. Then both Sora and Goofy laughed at him. “This Donald.” Sora said pointing to the duck. I grinned at them. “Yay thanks you guys!”
Then I felt a cold chill go up my back. Then all of a sudden I was grabbed from behind by something. “Naruto now be a good boy and say still.” A voice whispered in my ear.
 
 
Chapter one is done….and I hope you can't wait for chapter two!
Please review me…I want to be a good fan fiction writer!