Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts 3 ❯ Halloween Town ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aboard the Shera
 
 
 
Cid: “Another Dragon Ball dead ahead!”
 
Everyone looked at the giant Radar.
 
Sora: “Hey it's in Halloween Town.”
 
Naruto: “Halloween Town?”
 
Goofy: “Yep. In Halloween Town, it's Halloween everyday.”
 
Naruto: “Man, I love Halloween! I can pull pranks, and get away with it!”
 
Jack: “Halloween eh? Last year, I was a pirate.”
 
Everyone just stared at him.
 
Jack: “What?”
 
Sora: “Anyway, let's see…”
 
He counted everyone in the room.
 
Sora: “There are too many people. Some of you will have to stay here. Who wants to stay?”
 
Cloud, Jack, Adell, Sasuke, Sakura, King Mickey, and Riku all raised their hands.
 
Sora: “All right, you guys can stay here and relax. Those who are going, come with me.”
 
 
 
 
Halloween Town
 
 
 
Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, Naruto, Trunks, and Goten were in a dark forest.
 
(Just use your imagination to see what they look like now)
 
Goten: “It's a little creepy.”
 
Naruto: “You said it. Hey, Sora. Is this Halloween Town?”
 
Sora: “No, Halloween Town's just up ahead.”
 
Then, they heard someone laugh.
 
They got in a fighting stance, and drew their weapons. (Except Kairi, she don't have a weapon)
 
Sora: “Who's there? Show yourself!”
 
Then a man in a black in white striped suet, and yellow hair appeared.
 
???: “No need to go crazy. The name's Beetlejuice.”
 
Beetlejuice walked up to them, and examined them.
 
Beetlejuice: “You don't look familiar. You new here?”
 
Sora: “Some of us are, but not me, Donald, and Goofy. We've been here several times before.”
 
Beetlejuice: “And who might you be?”
 
Sora: “I'm Sora.”
 
Beetlejuice: *gasp* “You're the ones that helped Jack beat Oogie Boogie right?”
 
Sora, Donald, and Goofy nodded.
 
Beetlejuice: “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!”
 
Naruto: “What's so funny?”
 
Beetlejuice: “Nothing. It's just I'm actually standing here face-to-face with the Keyblade Master! Oh, yeah! You have to hurry to Halloween Town, and quick!”
 
Sora: “Are Heartless attacking?”
 
Beetlejuice: “Oh, is that what they're called?”
 
Sora: “We have to go, now! To Halloween Town!”
 
 
 
In Halloween Town
 
 
Jack: “Oh, dear. There are too many! I hope Beetlejuice found help!”
 
Sora: “Jack!”
 
Jack turned to see Sora and his friends appear.
 
Jack: “Sora! Perfect timing! I need help here!”
 
Sora: “Alright guys, let's get `em! Oh, Kairi here you can have this.”
 
He gave Kairi a wooden sword.
 
Kairi: “You want me to use this!?”
 
Sora: “No.” He tapped the sword twice, and a light glowed upon it, and a Keyblade was in its place. “I want you to use that.”
 
The name “Flower's Rage” echoed in Kairi's head.
 
Kairi smiled, and kissed Sora on the cheek.
 
Then, they scattered everywhere attacking Heartless after Heartless, until there were no more.
 
 
 
Jack: “Sora, Donald, and Goofy! Welcome back, and happy Halloween to you all. I see you brought some new friends.”
 
Sora: “Yep, this is Naruto, Trunks, Goten, and my girlfriend Kairi.”
 
Jack: “So this is Kairi. It's a pleasure to meet you. The whole time Sora was here, all he thought about was you.”
 
Kairi: “I know, when he was away, all I thought about was him.”
 
Jack: “Well, it's a pleasure to see you all. Why don't I let Beetlejuice show you around?”
 
Sora: “That's okay with me. Just try not to scare them too much.”
 
Beetlejuice: “Don't worry, I'll just show them around. There won't be any trouble.”
 
Jack: “Well, I hope you enjoy your stay.”
 
Then, Beetlejuice took them on a tour of Halloween Town. Sora, Donald, Goofy stayed behind.
 
Jack: “Sora, you're just in time to help us with this years Halloween. We're having a concert, to celebrate Halloween.”
 
Sora: “Really? Cool, how can we help?”
 
Jack: “Why you're going to be in it!”
 
Donald: “Really!?”
 
Sora: “What about our friends?”
 
Jack: “Everyone can be in it! We just need to rehearse until tonight.”
 
Sora turned to Donald and Goofy. “What do you say?”
 
Donald: “Yeah!”
 
Goofy: “Sure!”
 
Jack: “Great! We'll start immediately! They should be back by now, once they get here, we'll start!”
 
Beetlejuice returned with Kairi, Naruto, Trunks, and Goten. Then, Sora explained what was going to happen.
 
Trunks: “Wow, awesome huh Goten?”
 
Goten: “Yeah!”
 
Naruto: “Count me in!”
 
Sora: “What about you, Kairi?”
 
Kairi: “Sure!”
 
Jack: “Splendid! Let's get started.”
 
Then, Beetlejuice appeared out of nowhere. He looked terrified.
 
Jack: “Beetlejuice, what's wrong?”
 
Beetlejuice: “Someone's attacking the town!”
 
Sora: “Can you tell us where he is?”
 
Beetlejuice: “He's in the graveyard!”
 
Sora: “Rehearsal will have to wait, Jack. Let's hurry to the graveyard.”
 
 
 
 
Graveyard
 
 
 
The man was sending Heartless in every direction. Sora and the others appeared, and Sora, Donald, and Goofy were shocked to see who it was. Xehanort.
 
Sora: “You, it's true! You're alive! But, how?”
 
Xehanort: “I owe it all to you and you're friends, Sora. If you hadn't defeated me, I never would have returned to Darkness, and never would have found my heart.”
 
Sora growled, and got in a fighting stance. “Xehanort, you'll never get Kingdom Hearts! Not as long as I live!”
 
Xehanort: “Then it's a good thing that I brought a “hello” present. I hope you like it.”
 
He snapped his fingers, and a Heartless appeared. Its name was “Ghoul”. Its body was grey; it had three fingers for claws, and one eye. Xehanort smiled, and vanished from sight.
 
[Vim and Vigor music starts playing]
 
[Game play]
 
 
Sora used “Scan”. Its HP was 1500, ATK was 50, and DEF was 45. (Everyone else is just attacking the Heartless) Sora used ground combos, and then Guard Break, and Explosion. The Heartless slashed Sora, and smacked him with his tail, sending him flying. He regained balance, and used aerial combos and then Finishing Combo. Sora then used ground combos, and then Guard Break, and Explosion. Sora used more ground combos, then Guard Break. The Heartless's eye glowed, and shot a laser beam. It hit the ground, causing an explosion that hit everyone. Sora used “Cure” and healed everyone. Then, Sora went Berserk, using a never ending series of ground combos. Then, the Heartless grabbed Sora and slammed him onto the ground. Then hit him with his tail. Sora used a Potion to heal himself, and then used ground combos and Guard Break. As soon as the attack met, a ball of light covered the Heartless.
 
[Game play over]
 
[Vim and Vigor stops playing]
 
 
 
The Heartless tumbled to the ground, a heart raised from the Heartless, and the Heartless vanished.
 
Trunks: “Whew! That was fun!”
 
Goten: “Yep!”
 
Naruto: “Are there going to be more monsters like that in other worlds?”
 
Sora: “Most likely.”
 
Kairi: “That was scary.”
 
Sora: “You were great out there Kairi!”
 
Kairi blushed, and hugged Sora. Then, something caught Trunk's eyes. There was an orange ball with red stars lying by a tree.
 
Trunks: “Hey! Look, a Dragon Ball!”
 
Goten then saw it too. “You're right! We found two of them now!”
 
Sora: “It's a good thing that Xehanort didn't see it. He'd probably with for eternal darkness. We can't let him get the Dragon Balls!”
 
There was a silence until Jack broke it. “Hey! I know how to make you all forget all this. How about we start that concert we talked about?”
 
Sora: “Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Sure, let's do this.”
 
 
 
 
After 5 hours of practicing,
 
 
 
Jack: “Ladies and Gentlemen! This year to celebrate Halloween, we're having a concert. A concert that will scare you to death!”
The crowd cheered.
 
Jack: “Now, you may sing along if you know the words. We're singing our Annual Halloween Song!!!!”
 
 
Boys and Girls
Of every age,
 
Wouldn't you like to see
Something strange?
 
Come with us and you will see,
This our town of Halloween.
 
This is Halloween!
This is Halloween!
 
Pumpkins scream in the dead
Of night!
 
This is Halloween!
Everybody make a scene.
Trick or treat
Till the neighbors gonna
Die of fright!
 
It's our town.
Everybody scream!
In this town of Halloween.
 
Sora: “I am the one hiding under your bed!
Teeth round sharp
And eyes glowing red…”
 
Kairi: “I am the one hiding under your stairs!
Fingers like snakes
And spiders in my hair…”
 
This is Halloween!
This is Halloween!
 
Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!
 
In this town, we call home,
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song.
 
Jack: “In this town, don't we love now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise!”
 
Round that corner man, hiding in the trash can.
Something's waiting now to pounce,
And howl you'll scream!
 
This is Halloween!
Red and black,
And slimy green.
Aren't you scared?
Well that's just fine.
 
Say it once,
Say it twice.
Take a chance and roll the dice.
Ride with the moon in the dead of night.
 
Everybody scream!
Everybody scream!
 
In our town of Halloween.
 
Naruto: “I am the clown with the tear away face.
Here in a flash, and gone without a trace.”
 
Trunks: “I am the who when you call “who's there?”.”
 
Goten: “I am the wind blowing through your hair.
 
Sora: “I am the shadow in the moon at night.
Filling your dreams to the brim would fright.”
 
This is Halloween!
This is Halloween!
 
Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!
 
Donald and Goofy: “Tender lumplings everywhere.
Life's no fun without a good scare.”
 
Sora: “That's our job,”
 
Kairi: “But we're not mean,”
 
Sora and Kairi: “In our town of Halloween.”
 
Jack: “In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise!”
 
Skeleton Jack might get you in the back,
And scream like a banshee,
Make you jump out of you skin.
 
This is Halloween!
Everybody scream!
 
Won't ya please make way,
For a very special guy!
 
Our man Jack is King of the Pumpkin Patch,
Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now!
 
This is Halloween!
This is Halloween!
 
Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!
 
In this town, we call home,
Everyone hail to the pumpkin song.
 
La, la, la, la la la, this is Halloween, Halloween,
La la la, this is Halloween, Halloween,
La la la, la la la,
YEAH!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone cheered. Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, Trunks, Goten, Naruto, and Jack all bowed.
 
 
After the concert
 
 
Jack: “You all were great!”
 
Beetlejuice: “That was the best concert I've ever been to.”
 
Jack: “I sure hope we can do that together again next year.”
 
Sora: “We'll see. Well we need to get going.”
 
Beetlejuice: “Hey, Sora! If you're in any jam that you can't get out of, just say my name three times, and I'll help you out.”
 
Sora: “Sure. Okay, let's go guys.”
 
They said there good-byes, and arrived back at the Shera.