Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Misadventures ❯ My Mother... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- the only Character in this fic that is truly mine is Miana. The rest belong to their respective owners.
 
A series of one-shot stories, involving various characters from anime and games. Please no flames I tend to burn things around the Barracks and I hear that's not safe!! ;o
 
-
#3
My Mother…
-
 
 
Yelling and lots of it came from a small room at the end of the east wing of the third floor. Reno rushed down the hall his security badge gleaming in the early sun that glinted in from the far window. He opened the door pulling his 9mm from its holster and rushed in gun first. The weapon flew up and a round ricocheted into the ceiling as a fist collided with his ribs. Stars blinked in his eyes for a few seconds as he recollected himself and chased after the patient.
 
“Don't hurt…” Miana yelled down the hall. Reno tackled the patient to the ground. “…him.” She sighed and walked down to where the patient now laid, his head prolly rushing as the adrenalin wore off slightly. Shan walked over and helped Renji lift the patient from the ground while Miana tended to the guards non-apparent injuries.
 
“Where is mother!?” The male voice yelled from down the hall.
 
“Don't tell me…is that?”
 
“Yes, Mr. Angel had a little accident down on 4th Webber St. out in front of the county hospital for the mentally challenged.” She replied. “They said they would like to do an analysis to see if he needs to be submitted to their hospital for treatment.”
 
“Oh believe me he does need to be submitted!” Reno replied, slightly breathless. Miana raises a brow but doesn't inquire on instead she reprimands him by mentioning the patient's good qualities. Reno sighed as he listened.
 
“Mr. Angel isn't the type to pose that type of threat Mr. Reno. He's suffered some trauma from his mother's recent coma. He has a bit of amnesia and is actually quite a looker…” Miana huffed.
 
“Wha~ wait what did you just say?”
 
“That he has good looks…” Miana replied.
 
“No, before that,” Reno asked, looking dumbfounded.
 
“That he has Amnesia…”
 
“Maybe you're right, I'll go in and check on him for ya and see if I can't help calm him down,” Reno said, giving Miana a pat on the arm before rushing off towards where the patient was dragged off to.
 
-
Moments Later in the Room
-
 
Sephiroth stares at Reno, puzzled as though trying to place him in a time and place in his past. Reno stares back into that intense stare, secretly hoping that Sephiroth didn't remember and go on a killing spree. The intense gaze had made many of those who had entered leave sputtering out apologies. Even Renji had entered and left in a hurry. Reno gulped feeling uneasy with the silence but couldn't find the words to break it. He almost laughed as he thought it over. `Hey Sephiroth remember all the times you tried to kill me?' Yea, that's riiiich, he thought to himself. Finally Sephiroth spoke throwing Reno for a loop.
 
“Did I love you?” The question was so sudden that Reno couldn't respond. He felt numb from shock. Sephiroth repeated the question thinking maybe Reno hadn't heard.
 
“Huh? Me? I-I-I don't k-know,” Reno sputtered, still shocked. “Did you?”
 
“I don't know…I feel as though I should know, though.” Sephiroth looked up confused. “Were you a friend of my mothers?”
 
“I didn't really know your mother,” Reno replied, feeling really stupid after he did as Sephiroth beckoned him closer. The intense gaze had returned making him uneasy as he moved beside the strange white haired male. Sephiroth beckoned once more only this time towards the chair. Reno complied pulling the chair close and taking a seat.
 
“Did we do anything?” Reno was quite alarmed by the meaning behind those words almost as if it were hidden and unknown.
 
“I don't think so,” Reno replied, uneasy with the turn of conversation.
 
“Did you want to?” the male asked, a look of longing in his eyes much different and far apart from the gaze of death that had once gleamed so prominently in his eyes. The look froze Reno in place, his limbs wouldn't move, his body and mind frozen. Sephiroth leaned in closer. “Did you…” closer “…Want to…?” The question was left unanswered as his lips connected with Reno's. A moan escaped and to Reno's horror it was he who allowed it. One swift movement later and Reno lay pinned to bed with Sephiroth above him.
 
-
Ten Minutes Later
-
 
Miana enters the room seemingly unfazed by the action before. “Mr. Angel”
 
“Yes?” Sephiroth asked, continuing to thrust. Reno's shock quickly wore off as the assault to his senses continued unfazed.
 
“You're mother's going to be just fine, she just woke up and spoke with us. All that we could find were a couple of scratches and a little bump. Oh also, try not to strain yourself to much. You should all be able to go home tomorrow afternoon.”
 
“Ok thanks,” Sephiroth replied, nonchalantly.
 
“And Reno… play nice with Sephiroth and try not to further injure him,” Miana said as se left. Reno was too wrapped up in shock and the nearness of the ecstasy to reply so instead he gave her an incredulous look.
 
-
End
-