Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Phermosa ❯ Runaway Prince ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This is a story I came up with thank to Valor Phoenix who without, it would be a train wreck of a story.
 
It was a nice day on the planet of Phermosa; people were getting ready for the games. (1) Men and women from all over the planet arrived to the royal stadium to participate in the games. But there was one person that didn't want to deal with it, that was Ran, the prince of Phermosa. He was a tall well-built young man; he had long black hair to his butt, blue-silver eyes and a light tan.
 
He was dressed in a banded collar shirt, slacks, boots and a trench coat. His mother found him looking over the edge of the castle. “I knew I'd find you out here.” She said she was a very beautiful woman. She had long red hair and startlingly blue eyes (2). Ran just sighed she was worried. “My son, is there something wrong?” She asked.
 
He closed his eyes, “I don't know mother.” He said, “I feel restless I don't want to be in the games this year. As a matter of fact, I want to…”
 
“Leave Phermosa?” She finished; he looked at his mother and nodded. She smiled, “I've seen the look of wanderlust in you eyes.” He looked down, “don't be sorry. I had that `problem' myself, it's just proof that you are my son that's all.” She kissed him in the forehead. “I'll let you go on one condition, make sure you contact me every once in a while.” Ran nodded and went to his room to get packed.
 
Once he was done, he grabbed the sword she gave him on his 16th birthday. Then he headed for the docks, there he saw a huge ship, and it was about 90 feet long and a couple of hundred feet wide. Waiting for him were crewmembers, Marines and pilots. They were all female. The captain of the ship walked over to him, she had long black hair, caramel colored skin and violet eyes. (3)
 
She was dressed in an all white royal navy uniform and hair jewelry. She saluted Ranma and smiled. “Your highness, we are all set to go.” She said, Ran nodded and started to get on to the ship. They all started to follow Ran and the captain onto the ship. They took off and started to explore. They went everywhere they came up on a huge fleet of ships that were attacking another fleet of ships.
 
They got a call for help and Ran gave the order to attack. They started to attack the other fleet and went to see if they could help the others. “This the H.M.S. (4) `Breeding Mustang' to the `Untamed Stallion' (5) do you need any help, over?” Said the communications officer. So they told them that the entire fleet did and they would be entirely grateful for the help.
 
So they flew over to the fleet and started to attack the other ships. Then the communications officer called for some more help from Phermosa and an entire royal fleet came and attacked. Then Ran met the captains of the fleet they helped. One of them was a beautiful red head. She looked at Ran and saw shocked.
 
“Admiral?” She said and hugged him tightly. Ran, like any other guy, didn't know what to do with a very beautiful girl hugging him tightly and crying on his shoulder. He just let herself cry out and patted her on the back.
 
“Sh, it's alright. Everything will be alright.” He said softly and helped her to a room. Later he started talking to the captains of the ships, “okay. Mind telling what's going on?”
 
So they told him that he looks like their admiral, who was executed by the Collation. They would serve him to the best of their abilities. Ran accepted and they became members of the royal fleet.
 
Notes: 1. Think the `Olympics'. 2. Yes, Nodoka's copy. 3. Ishishu's copy. 4. His Majesty's Ship. 5. Yes, the same `Untamed Stallion' in `Private Bets #10'.