Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ RANDOM! XD ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
<.<.............>.>
By: Amalla-chan Albatou ^.~

Amalla: >.> Where ish my bishies?

... *Silence* ...

Amalla: Poo. Oh well. This was supposed to be a fanfic about the new Pope.

New Pope: Mwahahaha!

... *a large kA-bOoM! can be heard somewhere*...

Amalla: Oh! There she is!

Amalla's Bishounen: *appear randomly* Where?! >_>

Amalla: There! The one with the lamp shade on her head! Get her!!!

Amalla's Bishounen: *charges after the New Pope*

New Pope: Mwahaha! *throws Bishie Chow at Amalla's Bishounen*

Amalla's Bishounen: ^__^ Yummy! *eats Bishie Chow*

Amalla: T_________T nooooooooooooooooooooo! my bishie army has been defeated!

New Pope: That is because your bishounen suck compared to mine! Mwahahaha!

Amalla: *leers at New Pope*...Yuki, get that god forsaken ugly lampshade off of your head...

Yuki, the New Pope: Never! Freedom! *holds up Staff of Pope-ness*

Amalla: Yuki...that's a curtain rod..>.>

Yuki: I KNOW THAT! >__< Now, my beautiful sexy bishounen army, attaaaaaaaack! XD

Y.t.n.P's.B.S.B.A (Yuki the new Pope's Beautiful Sexy Bishounen Army) : Yay! Blood! Yay! Fire! Yay! Sharp objects that hurt people! *attack at full force*

Amalla's Bishounen, Ken: I dont have my claw...I am useless without my claaaaaw....T__T

Amalla: *throws Ken his claw* THERE!

Ken: Now that I have my claw, I can fly! *engages in useless battle against one of Yuki's bishounen*

Haruchika: *appears out of nowhere, with a scroll* ^________^ Ahem! Section 43, article 12, of the Rediculous Pointless Rules of Anime Posse of Doom, states that "Bishounen from certain animes, may not engage in useless battles with Bishounen from another anime unless the two said bishounen are from the same anime! That is all! *poofs away*

Amalla: Yaaaaaay! ^___^

Yuki: Noooooooooo! ;__________;

Yuki's Bishounen: Awwwwwww..........

Ken: ....YAY! n_n

Yuki: *gonks Ken on the head with Staff of Pope-ness* XD

Ken: X__X

Amalla: ...oh well. Never liked him anyway.

Yuki: Yes you did!

Amalla: Oh well! Not anymore! n_____n;; *scratches back of her head*

Yuki: *gonks Amalla on the head with Staff of Pope-ness* XD

Amalla: @_@ *Kenshin voice* this ends Chapter one...that it does...*falls over*

Yuki: ^__^

~