Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ S.Y.I. Series ❯ Our First Battle in 40 Years! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter #2: Our first battle in 40 years!

Inuyasha woke up in the corner of his room, black darkness covering every inch in his room. His golden eyes adjusted easily to the dark
room. He glanced at everything his eyes caught sight of.Absentmindedly, he asked, "what time is it?"

"Midnight."

Inuyasha jumped, unaware of the voice. A black figure developed into the ultimate lifeform, Shadow the Hedgehog. He took a step forward
to the half-demon that was perched in an awkward position for a warrior. "What are you doing in my room?!" Inuyasha barked. "Dude, there's
nothing to hide here. Your room is empty and sparkly cwean," Shadow replied smoothly. "Clean," Inuyasha corrected.
"Whatever." the dog demon shifted positions from sitting to standing. Well, Shadow. Since I'm wide awake and bored to death, why don't we
have a rematch of a fight? You and me?" "haha...I'll kick your phony butt out the window if it's light enough," Shadow smirked.

Inuyasha grew furious, then said to himself ,"Cool it, Inuyasha. Save your adrenaline to frag Shadow later..."

-- Downstairs in the basement 5 minutes later --

Shadow and Inuyasha circled each other, their eyes locked onto their opponent. Shadow prepared his shotgun
while Inuyasha's sword was surrounded by the winds for the Wind Scar. "Well, Shadow, ready to lose?"
"HAR! I bet you two dollars if you crater first!!" Shadow shouted back. Shadow shot his first bullet at Inuyasha which was close to pinning
his arm. Inuyasha almost had no time to dodge, but the bullet tore a piece of his red kimono off of him. "Nice shot, if you're aiming for the wall!!"
Inuyasha insulted. "Bah! It was a lucky miss. That's all you will ever dodge!" My turn, Inuyasha thought. "WIND SCAR!!!"
Unlike Inuyasha, Shadow had no time to elude the deadly winds of Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga. Shadow was scraped all over,
but didn't feel so torn than he should be. "Weak," Shadow managed to say, strangely sounding weaker than he felt.
"Tired already, Shadow?" Inuyasha asked, an evil grin spread his face as he pinned the front of his sword into the ground.
"Nope." Shadow shot another bullet at Inuyasha, actually piercing his leg. Inuyasha wiced a bit, then prepared for another Wind Scar.

Bullets, Wind Scars, insults, and yelps of pain were heard all over the house. Sonic woke up to the sound of the strongest move of Inuyasha's:
Adiment Barrage. He sat up immediately, shocked of the tons of noises he slept through. He jumped out of bed and zipped into Yugi's room.
"Yugi! Yugi!! Get up, little buddy!!" Yugi sat up slowly, groggily saying, "G'morning, Sonic. Hey, it's still dark..."
The King of Games' eyes widened big when he heard the clash of the Adiment Barrage in the basement. "What's going on?!"
Sonic said loudly. "Fighting!!" Yugi raised his voice to overrun the sounds of shooting and Wind scars below the house.
"We have to stop them!!" Sonic yelled. "Okay!!"

Sonic and Yugi ran to the entrance of the basement, the noises getting louder as they got closer. Suddenly, all noise stopped.
Sonic and Yugi were shocked to hear dead silence. Both of their faces grew relieved, but returned to the frightened
expressions when they saw blood seep through the bottom of the door. Sonic tried to turn the handle, but noticed it was locked.
Yugi pushed Sonic gently aside, then slammed the door open easily with his foot. Sonic and Yugi gasped to see Inuyasha and Shadow
laying in the lake of blood that was all over the room. Bullets and bullets pierced the walls of the destroyed basement.
"Good...God..." Sonic whispered.

-- Next 2 hours --

Inuyasha slowly opened his eyes, pain returning to his body. His head throbbed when he tried to lift his upper body up.
He saw blood on his body, seeping through his stained kimono. "Ow..." he managed to say, lifting his sore hand to his head.
"Hey, feeling better?" Yugi asked, smiling at Inuyasha. "Barely...Where am I?" "In bed." Sonic answered simply, glancing at
the wide awake Shadow. He was filled with more bandages than Inuyasha, but had more strength. "I win," Shadow said with an evil
grin. Inuyasha pouted and said "No! I win!!" "Dudes, you were both out when we came," Sonic replied, hoping to
shutting up the two rivals. Inuyasha turned away abruptly, his face scarlet red. Shadow daydreamed, glancing at the ceiling.
"Let's let them rest, Sonic," Yugi said, heading down the stairs with the blue hedgehog behind him.

"Inuyasha? This won't be the last fight we have... This is just the beginning..." Shadow said, not taking his eyes off the roof of the house.
"Don't even think it's over." Inuyasha replied back. "This is just the beginning..."