Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ SIA Documentary ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Was there any time where any of you waged an internal battle against yourselves? Like the fight or flight mechanism in our body, and with logical decision-making choosing between the two, all of us had two conflicting decisions to make in our lives. Some, more constant than the others, who most of times, have it easy.
 
Take Buds for example... his simple way of living and thinking make him prone to breaking down when he has to face something enormous... That enormous thing right now is the wormhole in front of him.
 
“Uh... uh... uh...” he muttered, frozen as he looked at the rather oddly beautiful sphere of light. Its lights randomly changed colors, swirled in a beautiful color of... well, in his view, death. “Um... Yuki-dono... maybe we ought to do this in a different manner...”
 
Yes... you see, Buds was used to Reiko's and his pre-programmed jump transfer using heavy pseudo-meta-physics algorithm that made his travel as smooth as possible. Wormholes, usually derived using gravity to compress time and space to travel to other worlds tend to be... well, quite turbulent and dangerous.
 
There are many stories about SIs who use wormhole traveling. If they got the science wrong, they usually face a number of problems... most common is the “splicing”, where their bodies suddenly mix up, and placed wrongly. Worst cases of these splices are joining a character of that world, with really odd effects. For example, there was a case where Sailor Pluto suddenly found herself owning a ding-dong from a male SI, whose crotch suddenly felt shorn. Pluto got pissed more than the time it was said her representing planet isn't a planet anymore (and at Sailor Uranus and Neptune... they seem to not “mind” too much). She's quite a heavy SIK reputed to be sadistic to any SI coming towards her world.
 
Another example is the crotch misplacing itself in another place of the SI. When one of the female SIs found her genitals in place of her nose, her breasts in place of her crotch, and her nose was found in the crack of her butt, all SIs then concluded that there are better ways to get to AMH worlds than some random spinning gravity.
 
Maybe Buds was thinking of that part... he didn't want his wang in place of his nose... and God knows where his nose will be placed, hence his apprehension in diving in the wormhole. Yes, the swirling colors were beautiful... and quite magical, if he had to say so himself... but...
 
“No! No! No! No!” Buds declared looking back at Yuki and Reiko, the former looking at him neutrally, and the latter looking like she won the lottery. “Wormholes are bad!”
 
“Do not fret. This wormhole is stable and maintained by the highest degree of programming and energy,” Yuki stated. “It is safe, and very stable.”
 
“I heard stable twice! You're trying to lull me in a false sense of security aren't you!?” Buds demanded, pointing at her with an accusing finger. He looked at Reiko and muttered, “And don't look like a woman who finally got her period after a few weeks delay after having unprotected sex with a complete stranger!”
 
That got Reiko to frown. Her eyebrows raised. She looked towards Yuki, and muttered, “You know what, just kick him in.”
 
“HEY! No more stupid ideas from you!” Buds declared, remembering quite well how he almost lost his ass... figuratively... or is it literally?
 
“Do it... kick him in,” Reiko muttered. “He's not going to jump in no matter what you say.”
 
Yuki looked between the two aliens of her world, and with a slight nod, she faced Buds with a rather determined face. The SI didn't like the way she was looking at him for the moment.
 
“Hey! Hey!” Buds suddenly put his fists up. “Stay back! I'm warning you.....”
 
Yuki looked at him curiously, then somewhat changed her expression bordering shock. Buds was surprised, not only because that is a face he rarely, if ever saw in her, but because also she was not looking at him, but behind him.
 
Was there something in his back!? Did some monster crawl out of the wormhole and was going to take a swipe at him? Buds turned immediately, only to spot nothing but the beautiful swirling colors of the gravity phenomenon, and before he could even react, felt a slight push behind him.
 
Reiko watched with slight morbid fascination as she studied Yuki's extended leg.
 
“You... you actually kicked him in,” she muttered.
 
“The wormhole is safe and stable. His fears were misplaced,” Yuki replied nonchalantly.
 
“No, I mean... you just kicked him in! You tricked him and kicked him from the back!” Reiko's voice was beginning to garner respect for the SIK. “You know what... you should have shouted before you kicked him... `THIS IS SPARTA!!!'”
 
Yuki looked towards Reiko, slightly confused.
 
“You. Me. Watch Movies,” was Reiko's only reply.
 
 
SIA Documentary
 
Boldly go where no SI was forced to go.
 
Chapter 5: Swords, Whips and Glasses
 
 
“Stupid SIK...” Buds muttered as he wiped the leftover garbage he landed on earlier. His face went sick as he peeled away a rotten banana skin from his pants. “She didn't have to do that... I was going to go in peacefully...”
 
Yeah. After an hour of crying, beginning, and temper tantrums.
 
“Shut it,” Buds stated. “Where am I?”
 
Buds looked perplexedly at his new surroundings. This was a new experience for him. Instead of starting out with an apartment, or at least with Reiko, he was all alone in this... well, urban jungle. Buildings surrounded by the still-bright day, the smell of garbage, smoke, decadence and what seemed to be perfume lingering in a rather chocking and humidified air.
 
There were women around the place, staring at him. Well, what wouldn't be more suspicious than a brown skinned Asian guy smelling like rotten food? Without his Suspicion Protocol, he was probably sticking out like a sore thumb.
 
“Stupid Yuki. Stupid Alien. Stupid whatever-name-I-can-come-up!” Buds muttered as he walked away from the suspicious eyes, kicking a piece of random pebble in the sidewalk. “Putting me down here without back-up. Kicking me through a wormhole without warning!” He paused. “Well... yeah, nothing came out wrong, but still...”
 
Buds' shook his head. Now was not the time to concede to the fact that she basically just tried to do him in! Nevermind the fact that she already told him he was going to be perfectly safe, he was tricked! Decieved! And landed on god-awful smelling garbage! Words could never describe his intense rage for the...
 
His stomach suddenly growled. Buds moaned in annoyance as he remembered that he hadn't eaten breakfast. Yuki had woken him up that morning and told him to dress as he was about to be sent to an AMH world, and the rest, as they say, is history... of that day.
 
“AHA! Another reason!” he snapped suddenly as he raised his fist in the air. Buds could ignore the kicking... he could ignore the deceiving. Hell, he could ignore landing in garbage, but to cut him off from food!? Blasphemy! Inhumane! And other fancy words he could think about.
 
He cried slightly as he sat down on the sidewalk he was on, and leant back to one of the walls of the building. He wondered how long he would last like this... he'll probably end up begging for alms in the streets. He'll be scorned at, laughed, and if he was unlucky, caught by the Ministry of Deportation or whatever they call their immigration office here and send him somewhere else in a Fed-ex box filled with shaved soap and a gag ball.
 
Yes, his imagination is running wild now. He could feel the burning sun's ultraviolet rays digging in his skin, his brown melanin filled skin converting the harmful radiation to simple infra-red... his skin responding to it by excreting water and salts to cool off his skin, but even then, the environment was suddenly turning against him.
 
The air became heavier. Was the oxygen of this world avoiding him? And now, he could feel the ground poking on his buttocks painfully. He ignored the sensation as he spotted a few more girls staring at him oddly... whispering to each other.
 
Buds could feel a conspiracy afloat. But before he could even delve on to that aspect the ground kept poking his bottom cheeks more painfully that he got distracted, and tried to take out the stone or whatever that was digging up his skin.
 
There was no stone. What was giving him that annoying sensation was actually his wallet, which he noticed, was quite fatter than the last time he remembered it. Opening, he looked inside and marveled at his sudden possession of cash. Taking it out, he spotted a paper stuck between the cash.
 
It was a letter from Yuki. It was simple, and straight to the point.
 
This will be enough to get you by the first day.
 
Buds blinked, and suddenly, remarked loudly how thoughtful `Yuki-dono' was, and how elegant, beautiful and well mannered she is. His praises got even more and more lavish until to the point he began to repeat himself multiple times.
 
He stopped when he felt his hunger again.
 
Now, armed with enough cash to get some breakfast, lunch and dinner, he roamed around, vigorous once again as his wander-eye revived. This was an opportunity! Adventure, maybe romance, laughs, action, and anything that hopefully won't cause his death would be waiting for him here. He was ready! Ready for this world! Ready for anything!
 
------------------------------------------
 
“What? What do you mean you won't serve me!?” Buds asked indignantly.
 
“We don't serve your kind here,” the woman muttered before shutting the door in front of the fuming SI, who just huffed away.
 
That was like the fourth restaurant that he went which rejected him. Some people here! Well, yeah, he did smell a bit like garbage, and he was definitely a foreigner with roaming eyes, but there was no need to deny him food! Damn Japanese, he thought rather heatedly.
 
Buds never noticed another pair of roaming feminine eyes, settling on his back. The owner of those eyes followed him as he went to his fifth, sixth and seventh establishments, each of them like the first four. He almost was about to do something rather drastic (he took a rather well sized stone, and was about to throw it on a glass window) when the woman finally showed herself, and suddenly grabbed his hand immediately.
 
“Hey! Let go!” Buds muttered angrily. “This doesn't concern you!”
 
“Come here for a moment,” she whispered, and with rather great strength, dragged him away from the restaurant. The SI tried to stay his ground, only to be held on the ear, and with more force (and pain for him), led away.
 
“OWW! OWW! LET GO!” he thrashed, though after a few moments of futility, muttered to himself, “Ah damnit, whatever,” and allowed himself to be taken away. The woman kept quiet as they passed a few more buildings, before finally stopping in front of a rather small square building, which Buds noticed, was closed.
 
It was also a rather odd building. The way it was created seemed to hide the inside. The glasses were painted black and there was no banner or anything to announce its presence as an establishment. He was about to ask what were they doing when his dragger just took out a key from her pocket of her pants, and opened the door.
 
“Come in,” she stated.
 
“Yeah, thanks for bringing me in,” Buds muttered sarcastically. “Come in... sheesh. You'd think people say that when they were trying to bring people in, not dragging them by the ear.”
 
“Do you want me to kick you out?” the woman asked. Buds shook his head.
 
“No, no,” he changed his tone. “Thank you for the hospitality.”
 
“Good.”
 
She walked away, and Buds looked around his dim-lit surroundings for a moment before suddenly being blinded by the electrical lights turned on. The inside was finally clear to him. It looked like the bar where he went back in Yuki's world. There was a bar at a side, and a stage with a large seating area.
 
“Nice place,” he muttered. “What is it?”
 
She looked at him slightly. “You don't know?” she asked.
 
“I would if there was a sign outside,” Buds replied as a matter of fact. “Looks like a bar with a stage. Outside makes it look abandoned, but it's quite clean and well maintained inside.” He looked at the mysterious woman who dragged him. “Are you about to open this place?”
 
“No,” she replied with a slight smile. “This establishment's been open for a long while. It's just dead during the day.”
 
“Oh...” he nodded. “So... uh, why did you drag me here?”
 
The woman gave him something resembling a booklet. He looked at it curiously, and opened it. It seemed to be a menu of sort, so he looked back at her, confused.
 
“Got anything to order?” she asked patiently.
 
Buds suddenly cracked a smile. “Wait, what? Seriously?”
 
“Yes, seriously,” she replied with a slight giggle.
 
“Ah... you Japanese are friendly people!” he stated loudly, forgetting he was just cursing them just a few moments ago. Typical of him.
 
“You're not from around here, are you?” she asked.
 
“Nah. Just arrived this... well... what time is it?”
 
“About one in the afternoon,” she replied.
 
“Alright. I got here about an hour or so ago,” Buds stated. “Never been here...”
 
“No wonder,” she stated in thought.
 
“No wonder what?”
 
“You were like a fish out of the water,” she stated. Buds watched as she began to relax noticeably, though he didn't ask about it. Instead, he read the menu, and ordered.
 
It took a while as the woman stated that the Kitchen still needed to be started up, but it was better than starving. Besides, with her in the kitchen, he was able to look around the restaurant/bar/whatever. He noticed a few strange things... like a few black handcuffs and some rather gothic designs.
 
It was actually creative. If a metal band played here, they wouldn't be out of place at all. Though the absence of the drum-set made him wonder if the stage was used for band playing... he doubted that the incoming bands would have to bring their own set.
 
“Still hungry?” the woman suddenly asked, coming out of the doors leading towards the kitchen, carrying a tray.
 
“Yeah,” Buds muttered before he sat to a table, and the woman placed a plate for him. He opted to help with the serving of his food, but she flat-out refused. Leaving her to her devices, the SI waited until she completed her service before he dug in.
 
“Mind if I sit across you?” she asked.
 
“Nah, not at all.”
 
She made herself comfortable, looking at him as Buds ravenously ate his rice and meal. He ordered something cheap and simple, so he could eventually use the money for something else... maybe a stay at an Inn? But with his funds, he'd probably just to a motel for one night. Slightly cheaper.
 
“How long have you been in Japan?” she asked suddenly.
 
“Umm...” Buds chewed a bit more and swallowed before answering. “About... well, not too long.”
 
“You're grasp in our language seems more than adequate,” she stated.
 
“I... uh... had a Japanese teacher from back home, and he taught me since I was a kid,” Buds lied. “Wow, this food is awesome!” he muttered to change the subject. But the woman wouldn't have it.
 
“You're teacher must really be good. You're accent is perfect.”
 
Buds looked at her for a moment, before he smiled. “I'm Buds. What's your name?”
 
She smirked slightly. “Keep doing that, and I'll really convince myself you're hiding something,” she stated. “Anko.”
 
Buds immediately looked at her hair, and see if she was sporting one of those pineapple style hairdos. She wasn't. Instead, she had curly long dirty blonde hair. From his guess, it was longer down her shoulders, but not much.
 
Buds knew he was safe from a sadistic female ninja. He breathed slightly easier now.
 
“Last name? First name?” he asked.
 
“Last.”
 
“Ah... Buds my first,” he muttered. “Don't like giving my last name to anyone. It's annoyingly long.”
 
“Fair enough...” Anko looked at him again. “So... do you know where you are?”
 
“Uh... Japan?” Buds replied stupidly. She just smiled.
 
“Obviously. Where exactly in Japan?”
 
“Yeeeee....ahhhh.... no idea,” Buds shrugged sheepishly.
 
“So, you just basically just came here out of nowhere,” she asked, leaning forward.
 
“Nice breasts,” he muttered.
 
“Not working, Buds-san.”
 
Buds scratched his head. After a moment of thinking, he just nodded slightly. “Oh fine. I hitched a ride in the back of a truck, and I just took off out of random. I basically don't know where I am.” He frowned at her. “Happy?”
 
She looked at him for a moment. Her eyes bore to his for a moment, but Buds just looked at it head on, unwavering. He kept his face still, hopefully so his half-lie-half truth answer won't be spotted so he could just drop the subject. He was beginning to regret coming in here now...
 
“Well, I guess you're excuse is much better than the other stragglers who come here,” she muttered. “Look... you seem decent enough, so I'll give you a fair warning. After you had your fill, pay up, and get away from this place.”
 
“Why? Something wrong?” he asked.
 
“Let's say the owner of this area is very rich and powerful... and she has a few set rules that doesn't allow your kind here,” she replied.
 
“Hates foreigners?”
 
“No, no, not foreigners,” she answered.
 
“Brown people?” Buds guessed again.
 
“No, not brown people.”
 
“Uh... what then?” he asked.
 
“She hates men...” Anko finally replied.
 
Buds looked at her oddly. “Men?”
 
“Yes, men,” she nodded patiently.
 
Well, that was really clichéd now, in Buds' silent opinion. Was he cursed really? Didn't the last world he get into make him butt heads with another male hating woman? What was this, seriously? Divine punishment? Was God just whistling up there as He placed him in Amazonian kind of situations?
 
“Let me guess... she's a lesbian,” Buds muttered.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Something happened to her when she was young hence her strong dislike of men.”
 
“Yes.”
 
Well, that was definitely clichéd. Buds looked up for a moment, and his eyes widened suddenly. “Uh... Anko-san... does this woman have red-hair, seemingly still in school, with a slightly ugly frown... red eyes, and has a short haired brown companion?” he asked.
 
Anko looked at him, impressed. “Yes, quite! How did you know?”
 
“Uh... because she's standing there behind you,” Buds pointed out.
 
There was this `uh-oh' atmosphere as Anko turned, and spotted the red-headed woman. She suddenly stood up, and rushed towards her, and knelt down on the floor.
 
“Mikoto-sama,” Anko declared, bowing down low, almost kissing the ground. Buds could only watch blankly as the woman with red hair (Mikoto?) looked at her with a slightly satisfied expression, but frowning again when her eyes went to Buds. Her companion was immovable, just standing there right beside her.
 
“I'm surprised,” Mikoto spoke. “I never imagined you'd try to cheat on me with a man.”
 
Okay, now that is just creepy.
 
“I second that,” Buds muttered.
 
“No, mistress... the straggler here just got lost...”
 
“And I specifically said that any of his kind here should be dealt as I have specifically stated, yet here he is,” she looked at Buds again. “Welcomed... here of all places. I'm disappointed in you, Anko.”
 
“I... I'm sorry, mistress...”
 
“Hmph...” Mikoto huffed slightly. “And you... what's your reason for sneaking in my part of town?”
 
“Uh...” Buds looked at Anko slightly, who was still bowing down. “I was just hungry lady.”
 
“Hungry... heh. That's original,” Mikoto muttered sarcastically. Turning her head slightly, she gave a signal to her companion, who just nodded, and with blinding speed, kicked down the table that held the food. Buds yelped, jumping away as the plates and food crashed down the floor.
 
“Hey!” Buds complained. “That was totally unnecessary! Sheesh... maybe we can save it...”
 
Buds went to his knees, looking closely at the spilled food. While he wasn't much a fan of `Its still fine after two minutes', he was still too hungry to care. It was decent food, and that damn red-headed witch had to waste it like that! He was about to grab the top part of the spilled contents, when a leg suddenly came down and stomped on the food, mincing it slightly.
 
“Still hungry?” Mikoto asked with a smirk, enjoying the slight squishing sensation she was feeling.
 
Her satisfied expression got Buds to frown deeply. Alright, there were a few things you can mess with his life. Insult his intelligence, his looks or standing... hell, he can take an insult directed towards his family members, but this was probably beyond that. Food! The damn bitch wasted his food! And disrespecting it by stepping on it as well!
 
He stood up, and with an open palm, shot towards the hated woman only to be blocked suddenly by the brown haired lady.
 
“You dare touch our lady with your......”
 
She never got to finish as there was a loud snapping sound of skin meeting skin. Her eyes widened as she watched Mikoto taking a step back, holding her cheek. Buds' other hand did what his blocked one could not. And he felt good about that.
 
“You....” she let go of his arm, and went straight towards the hurt Mikoto. “Mistress, are you alright?”
 
“Well, take that as a lesson,” Buds muttered with a slight pride in his tone of voice. He slapped his hands together, like wiping out dust from them. “We're square.”
 
Ignoring the other two women, he went straight towards Anko, who was mesmerized by the scene, still kneeling though. He went to one knee just so he could talk to her level, and asked, “Hey... how much was the food? I'll pay and get out of your hair.”
 
Anko looked at him in panic. “You mad!? Get out of here!” she whispered hoarsely.
 
“What?” Buds smirked slightly. “Me and her are square. There is no real point anymore of...”
 
“Clare... get my whip! I am going to teach this son of a bitch a lesson!” Mikoto declared behind them.
 
“She's... kidding right?” Buds asked, looking back towards the flaming girl.
 
“No... she's very angry,” Anko whispered.
 
“How angry?”
 
Soon, he found out how angry she was.
 
------------------------------------------
 
Buds burst through out the doors like a bat from hell. Behind him was that brown-haired lady (who he found out earlier, was named Clare) throwing needles at him. Behind Clare was Mikoto brandishing a very sharp steel whip, which she tried to use at him earlier.
 
She missed, but broke a wooden table in half. That's when Buds thought that maybe the slap was a wee bit excessive on his part.
 
“I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to slap you!” Buds shouted as he dodged another swarm of throwing needles.
 
“Call the others! The bastard is going to pay!” Mikoto barked towards Clare, who nodded, and whistled. Buds wondered for a moment what that high pitch sound was, when he spotted many figures on the roof and around the streets, wearing black.
 
“What....? What the.... AGH! You got to be kidding me!” he muttered as those figures suddenly started throwing needles at him too. It was much time before he finally took a hit... in his buttocks. He could only yelp in pain as he felt the sharp needle jab one of his nerves. And it seriously hurt.
 
Suddenly, he felt woozy, and in instinct, reached out towards the needle sticking out from his backside, and with force, pulled it out. He yelped again as the last slight painful sensation jabbed into his system again, but for some reason, he was slowly getting sluggish. He noticed more and more needles seem to be sticking out his arm, back, and for some reason, he could see the swirling silver linings, all going towards his back.
 
“Whoa... freaky...” he muttered as he looked at his hand. It was not straight anymore, but forming a large S. He waved it, and it acted like jelly, going up and down randomly. Before he knew it, he was on the ground, moving slightly left and right, the wind directing his phase.
 
Buds saw multiple black figures approaching him. He pointed his jelly like finger towards the group, and muttered “Hey, which of you hit me in my butt? That was not cool... it was kinda gay too.”
 
He then noticed that most of them were... girls.
 
“Oh... I guess it's not gay anymore but a bit kinky... but still not cool...” he looked in the sky. “Hey... look. Jon Stewart's a cloud...”
 
“Make way, make way,” Clare muttered. The crowd cleared quickly and both she and Mikoto looked down on the SI muttering about how green tea should get its own hard version. “Hmmm... overdosed slightly. He won't be able to add one plus one at that state.”
 
“I beg your pardon!” Buds muttered. “One plus one is one!” He then smirked victoriously. “AHA! I got you!”
 
“Maybe we ought to be less than generous when putting those chemicals in the throwing needles,” Mikoto looked towards the SI. “He looks stoned.”
 
“What do you want to do with him, Mikoto-dono?”
 
“You know, seeing him like this takes out anything I was feeling earlier...” she replied. “Look... just carry him and get him out of here, I guess.” She turned away. “I lost my temper...”
 
“You were in the righteous side, Mikoto-sama,” Clare stated as she knelt down, and offered her hands to take the whip which the girl was still holding. But before she could take it away, Buds spoke once again.
 
“Oh... hey, it's the red head bitch,” he laughed. “Hey! How's it going?”
 
Mikoto turned, her lips forming a thin line.
 
“Oh, hey!” Buds pointed at her. “Why do you have a rash shaped like a palm around your cheek? Did some mosquito bite you? Heh... I should pray for that insect. He'd have died after taking your blood.”
 
“I changed my mind, all of the sudden.”
 
And with a wielding hand, her steel whip struck hard and true towards Buds' knee, which he suddenly held dearly.
 
“TSSSSS!!!! Aaaahhhh...” he moaned, grabbing his newly cut knee, rocking back and forth. “Tssssss!!! Aaaaahhhh!” he moaned again.
 
Terribly Peter Griffin-like if I have to say so myself.
 
“It's good to see that he can still feel pain,” Mikoto raised her arm again. “I guess this isn't too bad at all!”
 
“Stay that hand, Yakumo-san...”
 
And here came Buds' rescue for the day. No, it wasn't Superman, Spiderman, Wolverine, or any other superheroes from comics. The form of his savior wore a red and white hakama, her long nodachi glistening with the afternoon light. Her ebony hair shone with grace and elegance as she kept still, her weapon pointing towards Mikoto, who's arms were still raised, her pain inflicting weapon almost going back to make another cut towards Buds.
 
“Wow... you're good at this narrating thing... and you described her well,” Buds muttered drunkenly.
 
Well, I try.
 
“Who... is she?” he asked, still amazed.
 
Well, Mikoto recognized her apparently... so I'll let her do the introduction.
 
“Aoyama Tsuruko,” Mikoto greeted. “Why are you here?”
 
“Oh... wow... finally. This is actually Love Hina...” Buds whispered. Still drunkenly. “Wait a minute... is it me or does Tsuruko look....”
 
Young... yes, apparently. Wow... look at her. She looks like Motoko's age. Sixteen, seventeen?
 
“Son of a bitch....” Buds could only comment. “Her boobs don't look any different...”
 
They are probably in a bind you know, since she's practicing Kendo and all.
 
“Oh, yeah... yeah...” Buds paused slightly. “You know, we shouldn't talk... it may be getting the audience annoyed.”
 
Right. Back to the story.
 
“I was on my way home when I spotted you chasing this poor man in the streets,” Tsuruko replied to Mikoto's earlier question. “With forty of your ninja bodyguards, no less. This is highly excessive.”
 
“Look what he did to my face!” Mikoto declared. “The man touched me! My allergy acted up! And called me names!”
 
“No matter, he is in a state of delirium,” Tsuruko replied. “And it seems you have gotten your hits in. If you continue to persist hurting a downed person, prepare to face my blade!”
 
“Wow... she even talks like Motoko...” Buds whispered.
 
It probably comes from the family... or upbringing. Whatever. Mikoto looked towards Clare, who seemed to shake her head. Apparently, they both seem to realize that fighting her was not really an option, and with a few snap of her fingers, Clare called off the other needle throwing women away.
 
“I won't say that he fully got what was coming to him,” Mikoto stared towards Tsuruko, and licked her lips. “But I'll let him go this time. As a favor for you.”
 
“I appreciate your level-headedness. You may go on your way,” Tsuruko stated dismissively. Mikoto could only stare for a moment, before she walked away. But even so, her eyes never strayed far from the samurai's, and the two looked at each other for a moment before they passed each other completely.
 
When it was clear Mikoto wasn't coming back, Tsuruko looked at her side. For the first time, Buds realized that Tsuruko was actually with someone else. It wasn't Motoko, her younger sister, but someone around her age as well. She sported a ponytail done in a bun, held by a few chopsticks, and her eyes held square spectacles seemingly too large for her face.
 
“Tsuko, check on the man,” Tsuruko stated. “And let's leave this place.”
 
“Yes, cousin,” the nerdy girl stated. She was timid, introverted. Though the smoothness of her skin, and her rather loose clothing seemed to hide more than her what her exterior showed. Of course, Buds was too stoned to even notice as she bent down and looked at him.
 
“Are you alright?” she asked.
 
“Wow... so... you must be the beautiful ugly nerd, who's shy, introverted, but when given a compliment, you blush easily its silly...” Buds muttered.
 
“Beautiful... me?” she blushed.
 
“Good god, this world's definitely clichéd...” he muttered before fainting.
 
To Be Continued...
 
------------------------------------------
 
Buds: Welcome to Buds'....!
 
Reiko: And Reiko's.....!
 
Both: SI NETWORK!
 
Reiko: Now, as promised, we give you the cute and lovely Yuki Nagato!
 
Yuki: Hello.
 
Buds: Hey!
 
Reiko: Yeah, hey! So, what does it feel like kicking Buds' ass?
 
Yuki: -silent, looking confused-
 
Buds: Um... so, anyways, how did you become an SI....
 
Reiko: -cuts- No! No! Too boring! Yuki, what's your favorite movie?
 
Yuki: -looking at them blankly-
 
Buds: Wow... uh... this is awkward.
 
Reiko: No kidding. Maybe we ought to close this short? I mean... seriously. Next time, I'll have her go out with me, and have a girl's day off. Then maybe she'll have more answers to my questions. Alright! People! That's a wrap.
 
Background: Alright, lights out. Shut the camera.......
 
Buds: So... Yuki, what's the newest book you read?
 
Yuki: -suddenly brightens up- Oh, I am reading.....
 
Reiko: Oh, guys, wait wait! She's talking! She's.......
 
-Camera turned off......-
 
Reiko: That.... sucks.
 
------------------------------------------
 
Next:
 
Buds wakes up in the Aoyama home.... and realizes that he needs a job, a place to stay, and food! But to his luck, the Aoyama's are actually hiring some bodyguards for their family members! But there's a catch....... an interview! And not just any interview...... an interview of... Hell! Well, not hell... but it can be if you were taking it. NEXT!