Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic the Hedgehog/Hank the Cowdog Crossover Mysteries: Case 1: The Case of the Mysterious, Super-Fast, Big, Blue Hedgehog ❯ The First and Last Chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sonic the Hedgehog/Hank the Cowdog Crossover Mysteries

Story #1

The Case of the Mysterious, Super-Fast, Big, Blue Hedgehog

It's me again, Hank the Cowdog. I was sleeping in my gunnysack when I heard a loud whoosh. I woke up and saw a blue flash of light. It ran right by me, and I saw a little detail, quills and a tail. It was a hedgehog. I barked at Drover, "Wake up. We've got some company." Drover woke up and saw the blue flash of light. "Hank, what is it?" "A big blue hedgehog," I answered. It ran across the ranch and towards the exit. We ran after him as fast as our legs could carry us. We finally caught up with him. I yelled, "Stop, you! You're passing the speed limit. He screeched to a stop. And then I saw some more weird animals. A TWO-TAILED FOX? And another hedgehog who was PINK AND WORE A DRESS AND HAD A HAMMER? And an animal which I'd never seen before. And they were all big. I said, "Who are you!" The blue hedgehog said, "I'm Sonic the Hedgehog. This is Amy Rose Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna, and Tails the Kitsune."
I said, "I'm very glad to meet you. But I'm afraid you're all under arrest. You all passed the speed limit. And who am I, you might ask? I'm Hank the Cowdog, Head of Ranch Security." Sonic said, "I'm not going to jail!" I said, "Oh yeah, what makes you think so?" Sonic said, "This makes me think so!" And with that he curled up into a spiky ball and headed towards Drover. He made a direct hit and Drover went flying high in the air and came dropping down like a rock. He landed in the grass and I went over to inspect him. He was unconcious. And by that I knew that he was stronger than I thought. I asked Sonic, "Would you like to start a life here as Second Deputy at our ranch?" Sonic answered, "Sure, and if Dr. Eggman comes and finds us, I'll defeat him every time." I asked him, "Who's Dr. Eggman?" He answered, "An evil scientist who creates advanced robots. But don't worry, I always find a way to beat him." And that was the start of a new friendship and the end of the Case of the Mysterious, Super-Fast, Big, Blue Hedgehog.

THE END