Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Super Anime Bros. Pt 1 ❯ Desert ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TIME FOR INTRODUCTIONS!!! My name is Todd, I have been a frequent role player over the years, and I am putting that talent alone in making my books, but, since I love all kinds of anime and video games, I thought about doing a little something like this for a long time now. Soooooo, with out further adue, this is my multi-part (Hasn't thought of any kind of end for it), multi-X-over Anime brawl! I hope you enjoy it cause there is more to come in the future!!!!!

P.S. This is my first fic, please be gentle ^^;;




"Damn....it's shot....the old man might not beable to fix this..." Spike Spiegel scratched his head lightly, looking at the Swordfish II. He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, taking a long drag and pulling it from his mouth as he turned around, falling on his rear and leaning on the side of the ship. He looked out across the vast desert, sighing lightly as he pull his com from his left pant pocket and tried to contact the Bebop, but it was to no avail. He clenched his teeth and tossed the communicator to the side and took another long drag of his cigarette. He tossed his head back and banged it against the side of the ship in frustration. "....Damn....Looks like I'm stuck here till they come to find me I guess...."

A soft wind blew through his hair. He closed his eyes and sighed again. He stood up and reached into the cockpit, to grab a bottle of water but then froze, hearing the sand shuffling from a distance. He slid over a little to see a small sillouette charging at him. He blinked a couple of times and shifted his hips, cocking his head and wondering who it was.

As the silhouette drew closer, it was shown that he wore a traditional samurai garb and his long black hair was put in an attempt of a top knot. But before any words could register in Spikes speech, the man drew a blade and jumped into the air in the attack pose. Spike tried to reach for his gun, but he only had time to jump out of the way, dropping his gun on the sand below the samurai. Spike turned towards the man quickly, looking up at him and sidling out of the way of a deadly attack, but not fast enough apparently as blood started to trickle down his arm. The man stood strait up and looked down at the firearm, kicking over to Spike. "....Arm your self, t'would not be honorable if I were to kill an unarmed opponent..."

Spike grabbed the gun and stood up, smirking a little and grabbing his arm. "Who are you exactly?" Spike said with a grimace. The man just looked over to him and turned his head to the side hard, spitting on the ground. "My name is Heishiro Mitsurugi. I am searching for Soul Edge and I was told that it twas in the possession of a man that rode the skies in a machine..." The man told Spike. Spike looked at the ship, there was a box in the cockpit that he was supposed to deliver to Pluto. 'Could that be what he is talking about?' He thought to his self.

Mitsurugi rose his sword to his side and barked at Spike, "Now! Raise your weapon and prepare for battle!" Spike's eyes grew wide as Mitsurugi lunged out with incredible speed. Spike jumped out of the way and rolled, sliding to a stop, he rose his gun and fired off a round. Mitsurugi's ears twitched as he lifted his sword almost subconsciously and deflected the bullet off of the blade. Spike's mouth dropped from astonishment, but it was short lived as he jumped to the right, narrowly dodging the katana, but he misjudged his jump and slammed his head into the side of the ship. Mitsurugi turned his body with force, making his arms drag the sword with his movements, increasing his speed and strength. Spike bit his tongue and clinched his eyes closed as he dropped down. The blade slammed into the side of the ship, slicing into it, but soon getting stuck. Spike cradled his back and pushed off of the side of the ship, sliding away from it and aimed his gun. Mitsurugi struggled with his blade as he again heard the barrel of the gun slam down onto the chamber, making the bullet blast out of the cannon. Mitsurugi leaned back a little, out of the way of the bullet and turned to Spike, who, at this point, was making a mad dash away from Mitsurugi. A sweat drop formed and before he could say anything, the ship exploded in ramparts of embers.

Spike, who was blasted onto the ground, slowly stood up and dusted sand off of his coat. He turned around and fell to his rear, pulling a cigarette out with a shaky hand. He hadn't been this thralled in a long time, especially from a guy dressed as a samurai, but more on the fact that he blew up the Swordfish and was really going to take a beating for it. He suddenly stood up, "Damn it! Now how is anyone going to find me?! I blew up my damned ship because of you!" he yelled at the fiery spaceship before plopping back down on his rear and bringing the cigarette back to his mouth taking another drag of it.

Spike wiped the sweat off of his forehead and leaned back on his arms, letting the cigarette rest in his mouth. His eyes fell slowly, gazing at the blazing inferno. The flames danced on the ship, first from the front, then to the back. But his eyes caught a slight image in the middle, it must have been the mans remains casting a shadow on the wall of fire. But these were different, because these were still moving! Spike rose to his feet quickly and reached for his gun, aiming it at the image in the fire as Mitsurugi slowly walked out of the blaze, now holding his katana and a blade that looked as if it had some kind of flesh on it. Spike pulled the trigger, but his gun was depleted, not only that, all of his ammo was in the ship. He clenched his teeth, throwing his gun to the side and raising his hand in a fighting stance. He was the kicked down into the sand face first. He looked up and saw this kid wearing an orange jumpsuit.

The newly appeared kid placed his two first fingers on each hand in a cross and suddenly there were five of him. Two of them dove towards Mitsurugi but were soon banished at the swing of a sword, opening him up to the kids second attack as one of him hit the ground below him and rose quickly, slamming his head into Mitsurugi's chin and another one bounced off of the head butters head, kicking Mitsurugi higher allowing the third one to grab him, planting his feet into Mitsurugi's belly and pile driving him head first into the sand. The three images of the kid stood up and two of them vanished. He turned towards Spike and smiled holding out his thumb as in a victory pose.

Spike started to walk to the kid, "Okay, that was kinda cool, who are you kid?" Spike said softly looking down at him. The kid pounded his chest lightly, "My name is Uzumaki Naruto! I'm a ninja!" Spike leaned down to the kid who now had his arms folded behind his head. ".........since when did ninjas start wearing flashy getups like that?" Spike said nonchalantly. Naruto ground his teeth and jumped back, pointing his shiny finger at Spike, "You just have not met someone as great as me! All you are is Jel-" Naruto was cut off as another kid walked up slowly, "Naruto, don't let your gaurd down...it isn't finished yet..." The new kid said, he wore a giant old fashioned gourd on his back along with a black leotard with a sash over his right shoulder. Spike stepped back. 'Damn, these guys are just popping out of nowhere!' Spike thought to his self. Naruto turned around to Mitsurugi as he started to climb out of the sand slowly. He grabbed the flesh blade and stood strait, looking at the small group and smiling.

Naruto looked back, "Gaara! You first!" The second kid nodded lightly as he raised his hand making the sand under Mitsurugi shift and rise around him. Gaara then yelled "Desert Funeral!" as the sand around Mitsurugi clamped down on his body, covering him up completely. Gaara lowered his hand slowly and sighed lightly. Spike was watching in astonishment as the new kid apparently was magic. Gaara turned and started to walk away, but stopped and turned back to the mass of hardened sand. He lifted his hand again and clenched his hand, straining hard, but cracks came around the sand and soon split the sand in various fragments. The flesh like blade held up in front of him with a large eye on the hilt shaking slightly, looking at the three people around it.

Spike took a hesitant step back and fell to the ground as the blade was lowered. Mitsurugi's eyes were closed, but then he opened them wide, blood shot pupils scanned over the few that stood against him. Then, he vanished and appeared behind the sand ninja, who was before, powered back from the force of his sand being destroyed. Mitsurugi stuck, but his blade was deflected by nothing more than a bullet. Mitsurugi looked over and press his foot on the gourd, kicking off of it and softly landing. He stared at the man approaching with an iron gaze. The new man wore a long red trench coat and had his blond hair spiked up. Small round yellow glasses pushed against his eyes and a gun in his left hand. Mitsurugi drew both blades into a defensive posture, awaiting the onslaught from the four. Spike smiled lightly, looking over to Naruto who nodded, acknowledging his smile with one of his own. Naruto started to charge after the enraged Mitsurugi with passion, but was kicked in the face, sending him tossing and trashing against the hot sand.

A man stood in front of Spike and Gaara, he wore a travelers outfit with a half vest. Two large scissor claws were on each hand and his pink hair flowed lightly in the wind. He smiled cockily at Gaara, "My name is Sora, and I shall be your opponent for now." He said as he bowed to him. Gaara, unimpressed, jumped back and rose his hand, the sand started to swirl around Sora quickly as Sora took a standing posture. He grined at Gaara and jumped up, stepping lightly on the airborne sand and exiting the sand typhoon. He pounded his foot against the sand pillar witch caused him to dive towards Gaara at a high velocity. He held his blade ahead of him to strike at the sand ninja, but a wall of sand pillared up to block each attack that Sora threw. "Oh! (STRIKE) Come on now! (SLASH) It can't be (STRIKE) this easy to beat a shinobi can it?! (STRIKE)" Sora laughed as he continued to keep Gaara's gaurd up and now allowing him to focus on an attack.

Gaara started to step back slowly, the attacks were starting to get closer. His eyes then grew wide as he noticed that one of Sora's hands were missing. He took another step back and then felt the grip on his foot. Gaara started to look back, but then noticed that Sora vanished from sight. He looked down behind him, seeing Sora's hand on his leg, his arm wasn't even disturbing the sand, as if he wasn't even there, but Sora slowly started to rise from the ground, with the grin still pasted on his face. He rose his other hand and punctured Gaara's side. Sora was then met by a heavy kick to the side of his head, making his upper body slide across the sand and fall over. Naruto landed next to Gaara who fell over a little, but Naruto caught him. He looked over to Sora and a shocked expression overcame both of their faces.

Sora's upper half was not connected to anything, it was as if he had no legs. Gaara pushed Naruto out of the way as a floating set of legs round house kicked the desert shinobi to the side and softly landing on the ground. The pair of legs the lowered and swept Naruto off of his own feet. The set started to flip in the air and press hard onto Naruto's chest, sending blood out of his mouth. Sora's upper half sat up without help from his arms and turned towards Gaara, a grin still pasted across a psychotic face. "Bet you're thinking, 'Oh no! He is too strong, I'm pissing my pants cause he is so scary!' Well, it's called game hacks greenhorn! Get used to it HAHAHA!" Gaara smirked at Sora's comment as he slowly stood on shaking legs. But past the shinobi's battle, Mitsurugi charged after the thrilled haired gunman, slashing his swords at him, but the man continuously dodged and weaved out of the blades paths timidly.

Spike ground his teeth and started to run up to Mitsurugi's fight, sliding down on his back and pulling his leg up to place a kick into Mitsurugi's chin, then rolling out of the way. He stood up and took his place next to the coated man and rose his fists. "So, you must be the Humanoid Typhoon everyone keeps on talking about?" Spike said, not talking his eyes off of Mitsurugi. ".....Is it that obvious?" The man said back to Spike. "Yeah, it is, only Vash The Stampede would wear a heavy coat like that in this hot weather" Spike confirmed. Vash smiled slightly, "So, you a bounty hunter or somethin?" Spike nodded lightly, "Yeah, but I don't plan on takin you in till we're done here at least. Just watch you back and don't die, I'm going to claim your Billion Woolongs after this fight" Vash nodded and they both charged after Mitsurugi. Vash pulled
his gun up and shot. Mitsurugi rose the katana and deflected the bullet like before, but then Spike pushed Mitsurugi's shoulder and started to do open hand strikes to Mitsurugi's face and chest. Spike placed his hands together and pounded his palms against Mitsurugi's chest making him slide back hard. But Mitsurugi recovered quickly and he charged after Spike with a vengeance, raising the evil blade high and bringing it down with a force, but it was deflected again by Vash's Gun.

The blade struck the ground and a shock wave blew Spike away, making him roll on the ground. He regain his posture and started to run up against him again with a hard punch to Mitsurugi's jaw. Vash jumped in, using randomized kicks and puches, but they lacked the ferocity of Spikes attacks. Sand slowly started to rise around the upper half of Sora, but Gaara was met by the ever glowing smile that Sora emmited. The upper body started to rise completely off of the ground and tilt slightly before zooming towards Gaara. "Come on now! Don't expect me to fall for such a novice attack!" Sora yelled as he lifted his hand and stopped, his blade sticking out of Gaara's back. Sora grinned, his mouth started to rise, teeth showing, and the smile turned maniacal. He started to pull his hand back, but it wouldn't move. He looked down at it and then back up. The face wasn't there anymore, Gaara was hollow! The hollow form of Gaara turned into sand around Sora's hand and slowly broke it and the siscor blade. Gaara was standing behind Sora, clutching his hand slowly. Sora hit the sand a couple of times and turned towards Gaara, the sand not moving from his hand. He threw his clawed hand at Gaara, but Gaara had no intention of moving, for the sand around Sora's arm stood in suspend, rendering Sora immobile. Though he had known that Sora
couldn't get any closer, Gaara noticed the still maniacal expression on his face as Sora stood in front of him with his arm by his side.

Gaara then knew what he was doing, Sora was thrashing against the suspend and pushing against it, trying to make it move, but the more he tried, the more chakra he used to keep him in place. Gaara the, trying to ignore the gash in his side, jumped back a little and lifted both of his hands for a final attack, veins popped around his head as he strained hard, the sand rose in front of him in a large wave. "Desert Avalanche!" He said as he pushed against the air and the wave splashed down, engulfing Sora's upper half. Without moving his arms, he slammed them down onto the ground, his sweat falling on the ground between his hands. He looked up and roared, "Desert Burial!"

"U-zu-ma-ki! Naruto Barrage!" A couple of meters behind Gaara, Naruto continued to fight against the set of legs as he spun around in the air and kicked the legs into the sand, but they just kept getting up and continued the onslaught of kicks, they were coming faster now, all Naruto had time to do was block. Then, the legs suddenly stopped, wobbled a little and fell over. Naruto panted a little and looked over to Gaara. He wiped the sweat from his eyes and stood up slowly, walking over to him. Gaara stood as well, but just as the legs, he wobbled a little and fell over. Gaara panted heavilly and looked up to the orange clothed ninja that was now running up to him. His eyes grew wide, looking past Naruto. "Naru-" Gaara tried to yell, but Naruto was then held up in the air with Sora's hand and claw sticking through him. Naruto slowly rose
higher as Sora came up from the sand. His grin was not longer on his face, his eyes leering at the injured sand ninja. Both halves of his body intact and without a trace of injury. The arm he used to stab Naruto was the very same hand that was crushed in the sand. Gaara started to get up, but with his chakra depleted, and the gash at his side, he could barely move.

"Quite a move, but like all shinobi, the have their limit. I on the other hand, have no limits thanks to my game hacks." Sora spat at Gaara as he started to walk towards him with Naruto limp on his arm. He swung his arm to the side forcefully to knock the kid off of him, but he didn't move. Sora looked over to Naruto. He was holding onto the blades tightly, a strange red mist started to rise from his body. Naruto place his foot on Sora's leg and kicked off, making his body spin around Sora's arm, but from the grip on the blade, he took his arm with him, twisting it up and soon cracking it off. Naruto dropped to the ground in front of the screaming, armless man and stood up, pulling the arm from the open wound in his body. He turned around and looked right in Sora's eyes. His pupils red and his teeth enlarged. He growled at Sora and without any warning, he punched the armless man, sending him spinning off right past Mitsurugi, who was swinging both swords at the two that faced off against him. Spike jumped back as Vash slid back, guarding against the blade with his gun. Both of them kneeling. Vash looked back at Spike. One of Vash's brows rose a little and Spike nodded slightly. They stood up and Spike dusted his self off before taking out a cigarette and sighing lightly. Vash put his gun in the holster and cracked his neck lightly. Both of their clothes and flash was ripped in various spots and blood soaked the cloth.

Spike lit the cigarette and sighed again, "Well, what ever happens, happens....right?" they both charged Mitsurugi. Mitsurugi lifted both swords and brought them down with force. Vash moved to the right a little so he was parallel with Mitsurugi and lifted his left arm above his head to guard the swords attack. The swords struck his arm at the same time, exposing the metallic features underneath the leather, getting stuck. The flesh-like blade sent another shock wave, making Vash slide back a bit. Vash slouched over a little and Spike flipped up over Vash's back and grabbed his gun. Spike's legs slammed onto Mitsurugi's shoulders and the gun pounded onto his forehead, but before he could pull the trigger, Vash knocked his hand down and the bullet hit the fleshy sword's eye. The eye grew large and an ear piercing shriek fill the area, making the desert sand ripple below them. Spike jumped off of Vash's back and pulled Vash out of the way as the blade erupted in flames and exploded from Mitsurugi's grasp, who then fell to the ground, unconscious.

Spike fell to his knees and looked over to Vash lightly. "Thanks for the help...I guess you ain't worth taking in after all...but how did you know that it was the blade?" Vash panted softly and smiled slightly, "Well, at first I didn't, but I knocked ou hand away because I don't believe in killing. But during the fight, I noticed that his motions happened after the blade it's self moved, obviously you noticed that too?" Spike looked at his a little confused, Mitsurugi's movements were too fast to meet with the naked eyes, but so he would look stupid, he quickly nodded in acknowledgment. Thats when both of them jumped in surprise, hearing the loud crash as Naruto slammed Sora into the half flaming ship. He laid punch after punch, slash after strike into Sora's midsection and then pulled his fist back and roared loudly, "Naruto!" He stopped, looking back to see Gaara limp up next to Vash and Spike. His expression serious as always, but Naruto could read him just by looking. He turned back to Sora, whose head was hanging down limply and slammed his hand into the metal by his head. He released him, letting his drop to the ground as the red mist around Naruto vanished.

Naruto then fell beside Sora, panting harder than before. Gaara regained his composure and looked to Spike and Vash. "I'm sorry that so much has happened to you here...Lets move east to the town, are you okay to walk?" Gaara asked. Vash stood up and walked over to Mitsurugi and picked his up, then over to Sora, picking him up as well. Gaara nodded and looked over to Spike, who was standing over Naruto, finishing his cigarette before picking him up to his feet and helping him walk as the proceeded to the town.

Somethings are better left unsaid, and if you so happen to crash on an alien planets, try not to talk to the locals...

Later Space Cowboy