Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Bishonen Talk Show ❯ The First episode Wufei's experience ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Bishonen Talk show

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh in any way I never have and never will much to my dismay
Guardian_Neptune: That’s a stupid title you know.
Dark_Magician_Girl: Shut up GN!
GN: I was only saying it was stupid can’t you come up with anything better?
DMG: The title stays or else you don’t get to see Yummy…I mean YamiBakura.
GN: *Grumbles* Ok fine *Hugs YamiBakura*


DMG: Ok let’s start the show already our first guest is *looks at list only to find the list is blank* ok who took my list?
GN: *Points to Malik* I think he did but who cares? Our first guest is Wufei from Gundam Wing!
*Wufei walks onto the set looking really nervous and he waves to the audience which at the moment is about 20 people tied to chairs with their eyes taped open*
DMG: Hello Wufei pay no mind to the audience.
GN: She couldn’t find an audience so she brought a few people here from anime shows.
Wufei: I’m glad to be here I think and what happened to the audience is kind of scary.
Malik: *whispers into Wufei’s ear* don’t get DMG mad or she might put you there to.
Wufei: Umm… You guys ask me the questions quickly so I can go?
GN: Malik!! Did you say something bad?
DMG: Dame Desu!!!
GN: O.o Not that type of bad!!!
Wufei: You people scare me…. GN what is the large paper fan in your dressing room for?
DMG: She hurts people with it I think it’s weak but that’s her weapon mine is a giant sword or whatever I choose that week.
Wufei: Can you ask me questions already?
GN: Oh sure Um…. Wufei out of all the Gundam boys name them from weakest to strongest.
Wufei: Sure! Quatre, Duo, Trowa, me, and Heero. From my point of view.
DMG: Sounds about right to me!
GN: You really think that Quatre is weak?
Wufei: Yes I do why?
DMG: she loves Quatre! Yami Bakura! Get me a soda and then ask Wufei a question.
*Yami Bakura leaves to get DMG’s soda he comes back and gives the soda to her *
YamiBakura: Wufei is it true you were in a relationship with Trieze?
DMG: Ybakura! That was my question! Oh well.
Wufei: Must everyone ask about my love life?
Malik: Yes they must. DMG.. why is Ybakura getting more attention than me?
DMG: What do you mean? I’m sorry *Hugs Malik while Wufei takes her chair * Hey Wufei took my chair oh well *sits on Malik* I’ll stay here then.
Wufei: Do I have to answer truthfully?
GN: Well duh. First let me get my Trowa I miss him *leaves and comes back with Trowa makes him sit down then she sits on him * Ok continue Wufei.
Wufei: Yes at one point I was involved with Trieze but now I’m single so I need to find a girlfriend.
Trowa: Wufei was gay? Wufei when did this happen?
DMG: Wait your turn Trowa *Borrows GN’s Fan and hits Trowa with it *
GN: Trowa!! DMG just let him ask the question, and give me back my fan!
DMG: Fine! Fine! Wufei answer Trowa’s question!
Wufei: I’m never coming on a talk show ever again. Ok I’ve been Gay since the first time I met Trieze I thought he was cute that’s why I lost my duel.
*Yami Malik walks in with Bakura and Rashido following him *
Trowa: Then why were you sulking after the duel?
YamiMalik: Hes a sore loser.
Wufei: Hey you can’t answer for me and Trowa you can’t ask 2 questions.
DMG: Ok then Trowa your turn for questions is over and now it’s my turn to ask finally.
Malik: What are you going to ask DMG you said that Ybakura took your question.
GN: She will think of something.
DMG: *evil grin * I thought of something. Wufei I wan to know are Relena and Noin romantically involved?
Wufei: I thought these questions had to involve me?
Malik: No they just have to be about your show.
Ybakura: They do? I thought we could ask anything.
DMG: Who cares. Wufei answer the question or I’m going to hurt you badly!
Wufei: Yes they are but I wasn’t supposed to tell.
Trowa: I thought Noin loved Zechs?
Rashido: I’ve seen this person you call Zechs he looks like a girl maybe that’s why Noin liked him.
DMG: *Starts chasing Rashido with a Giant Sword* Never say that Zechs looks like a girl you non Bishonen you!
~Everyone is know watching Rashido run away from DMG Malik is eating popcorn~
GN: This can’t be good for her knee *at that moment DMG collapses*
DMG: Stupid knee! Malik kill him for me! *at that Malik gets up and starts to chase Rashido while Ymalik helps DMG up to a chair*
GN: No blood on my floor! *hits Rashido and Malik with her giant fan* Now stop that we still have to finish our interview.
Both: Sorry GN.
Bakura: Where did Wufei go anyways?
Kaiba: *coming out of the back of the set* He left saying you guys were to freaky for him.
GN: Oh well.. Who wants to end the show?
Ybakura: Is it my turn yet?
DMG: this is the first show Baka! *looks at list and this time it isn’t blank * It is Malik’s turn.
Ybakura: What why does he get to end the show first?
Malik: *Huge grin * Because DMG loves me.
GN: Just end the show already I want to have some fun with Trowa now.
DMG and Malik: Dame Desu!!!
Trowa: Why did they say bad?
Malik: Ok the show will never end if I don’t say something now so That’s it for our first show tell DMG what you think because she really wants to know.


DMG: Well until next week so stay tuned until then Ja matta

GN: and since DMG is to stupid to remember to tell those who don’t know Japanese what some of the words mean I’ll tell you.
Dame Desu = this means like bad in the way of bad thought or action or it’s just plain sick.
Baka = Stupid idiot.
Ja matta = means see ya the Japanese only use sayonara to say good bye forever.