Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Encounter Between Inuyasha And Kenshin Himura ❯ The Meiji era. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer I don't own the anime that is in this story.
Chapter4
The Meiji era.

"Welcome to my home the Kamiya Kasshin dojo." said Ms. Kaoru.
They laid Kenshin and Inuyasha room and separated them just in case. Ms. Kaoru has Kaomge change into a kimono. Sanosuke barrowed Kilala to go get Ms. Megumi. Ms. Megumi is in training to become a doctor. Inuyasha and Kenshin had been quiet but they started coughing again.
"I hope Sanosuke hurries Inuyasha and Kenshin are coughing again." said Ms. Kaoru.
"Heres the bucket of water and rags you wanted." said Yahiko coming into the room.
Ms. Kaoru thanked Yahiko and wet the rags and put one on Kenshin's forehead and one on Inuyasha's forehead.
"You have a home Ms. Kaoru." said Sango and Miroku walking into the room.
"Thank you very much." said Ms. Kaoru bowing her head.
Just then they heard Kilala land outside.
"Good Sanosuke is back with Ms. Megumi." said Ms. Kaoru.
Sanosuke and Ms. Megumi cam into the the room. Ms. Megumi has her medical bag. Ms. Kaoru told Ms. Megumi how she, Kenshin, Yahiko, and Sanosuke fell into the well and wound up in the feudal era. The she introduced Ms Megumi to Kagome and friends.
"Kenshin and Inuyasa got into fight. Then we got caught in the rain and now they are sick." infromed Ms. Kaoru.
Ms. Megumi shock her head and got to work. When Megumi saw Inuyasha's ears she hesitated. Kagome saw her hesitation and said "Inuyasha is a half demon. Just tell him your helping him feel better."
"Ok my name is Ms. Megumi I'm to help you ok Inuyasha." said Ms. Megumi.
Ms. Megumi gave Inuyasha and Kenshin some medicine. Then she went out on the porch with everyone else.
"How are they Ms Megumi?" asked Ms. Kaoru.
"It's just the common cold they'll be fine." said Ms. Megumi sitting down.
Shippo, Kilala, and Yahiko are playing the yard.
"What kind of demons are your friends?" asked Ms Megumi watching Shippo, Kilala, and Yahiko play.
"Inuyasha is half dog demon and half human, Shippo is fox demon, and Kilala is a cat demon." said Miroku.
"I'm demon slayer and Miroku is a lecherous monk." said Sango looking at Miroku.
After talking to Kagome, Sango, and Miroku Ms. Megumi went to make dinner. Suddenly Kilala stopped playing and went into Kenshin's and Inuyasha's room. Kagome followed Kilala into the room. When she went into the room she heard Kenshin moan.
"Ms. Kaoru your friend is coming too!" yelled Kagome.
Ms. Kaoru ran into the room and sat next to Kenshin. Kenshin opened his eyes and looked around.
"Where am I?" asked Kenshin softly.
"We're back home Kenshin. We came back home because you and Inuyahsa got sick. And Kagome ran out of medical supplies." explained Ms. Kaoru.
Just then Miroku, Sango, and Shippo cam into the room. Then they introduced themselfs to Kenshin.
"It's nice to meet you all that it is." said Kenshin bowing his head.
"Dinner is ready everyone. Oh Sir Ken your awake." said Ms. Megumi coming into the room.
"Oh hello Ms. Megumi." said Kenshin softly.
"Do you think you'll be able to stomach some soup?" asked Ms. Megumi.
"Yes some soup would be nice." said Kenshin softly.
Everyone left the room and went eating room. Then Ms. Megumi took some soup to Kenshin.
"Heres your soup Sir Ken." said Ms. Megumi walking to Kenshin's bed.
"Thank you Ms. Megumi." said Kenshim sitting up.
"Your Welcome." said Ms. Megumi giving Kenshin the bowl of soup.
After she gave Kenshin the bowl of soup she left the room. As Kenshin ate his he looked over Inuyasha. Just then Sanosuke came into the room.
"I'm glad to see you up my friend." said Sanosuke with a smile.
"Are the other still eating?" asked Kenshin.
"Yah and they are talking why?" asked Sanosuke.
"Go get some soup for him." said Kenshin pointing at Inuyasha.
Sanosuke left the room and got some soup for Inuyasha. When he returned to the room he saw Kenshin looking through Ms. Megumi's bag. Kenshin crushed some herbs and put it into the soup.
"What are you doing?" asked Sanosuke finally.
"These herbs are great for any illness." said Kenshin standing up slowly.
Since Kenshin is still recovering from the fight he's still a little weak. So Sanosuke helped Kenshin walk over and sit down next to Inuyasha. Since Inuyasha has a cold his sense of smell is dull. So he doesn't recognized Kenshin's scent. When Kenshin tried to get Inuyasha to drink the soup. Inuyasha would turn away.
"Please drink. I'm trying to help you." said Kenshin.
Once Inuyasha knew Kenshim is trying to help he drank the soup.
"There that should help." said Kenshin getting back up.
Sanosuke helped Kenshim back to his bed. Since Kenshin and Inuyasha are sick. The girls sleep in Ms. Kaoru's room. Miroku, Sanosuke, and Shippo sleep in Yahiko's room. When Kenshin laid down to go to sleep he heard Inuyasha mumble " thank you." Kenshin smiled and said "your welcome that you are." In the morning the first to wake up is Kenshin and Ms. Megumi.
"Good morning Sir Ken." said Ms. Megumi coming into the room.
"Morning Ms. Megumi." said Kenshin smiling.
Ms. Megumi gave Kenshin and Inuyasha some medican and changed their bandages. Then she went to make breakfast.