Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Encounter Between Inuyasha And Kenshin Himura ❯ Inuyasha and gang go back to the feudal era. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer I don't own the anime that is in this story.
Chapter7
Inuyasha and gang go back to the feudal era.

In the morning when Sanosuke, Kenshin, and Inuyasha woke they talked before going to the eating room. Soon they joined everyone in the eating room.
"When we get back to the feudal era I need to go home." said Kagmoe looking at Inuyasha.
"Ok we need to get ready to hunt down Naraku anyway." said Inuyasha.
After eating they all went to the well. Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Kilala, and Shippo jumped into the well. The only one that hasn't jumped into the well is Inuyasha. He is looking at Kenshin and Sanosuke.
"Promise you'll visit when you can." said Kenshin.
"I promise to visit when I can." said Inuyasha.
Inuyasha said his good byes thrn he jumped into the well. Kaogme went home for a while. They have what's left of the sacred jewel shards. Including the shards from Koga's legs and Kohaku's back. Unfortunately Kohaku died when his jewel shrad was removed. When Kagome returned they went back to finding Naraku. They have been trying to find Naraku for a whole year. And they've finally found him. Shippo was left at Lady Kaede's village. Sango and Miroku fought Kagura and Kanna. While Inuyasha and Kagome went after Naraku.
"Come out you bastard so I can kill you." said Inuyasha unsheathing Tetsusaiga.
Naraku came out attacking. Inuyasha and Kagome are ready for him. Naraku is aiming his attacks at Kaogme to get her out of the way. Then he wanted to kill Inuyasha. Naraku sent an energy blast toward Kagome.
"No you don't." said Inuyasha picking up Kagome and carrying her away.
When Inuyasha landed he put Kagome down. As she stood Kagome she felt Inuyasha shudder. Then she that Inuyasha is bleeding. Naraku's energy blast reopened Inuyasha's back wound he suffered in his last fight.
"Inuyasha your bleeding let's get out of here." said Kagome.
"No we are going to kill Naraku right here right now." said Inuyasha turning around.
Kagome shock her head and got ready with er bow and arrow.
"Backlash Wave!" yelled Inuyasha swinging Tetsusaiga.
Kagome fired her arrow at the same time Inuyasha used the backlash wave. Naraku is destoried and Inuyasha fell to the ground. Kagome got the sacred jewel that Naraku had. She added the shards she had to what Naraku had. The sacred jewel is whole again. Sango, Miroku, and Kilala came up to Kagome. Kagome took care of Inuyasha's wound. Then they rode back to Kaede's village on Kilala's back. Once back at Kaede's hut Kagome wished to be a half demon. After her wight the sacred jewel disappeared. Kagome's hair grew longer, her fingernails are now claws, she has dog ears and fangs, and her senses are better. Two days later Inuyasha came too.
"Kagome what did you do you look different?" asked Inuyasha onpening his eyes.
"I wished to be a half demon." said Kagome with a smile.
"Why did you wish to be a half demon?" asked Inuyasha.
"Because I want to stay with you. And I love you." confessed Kagome.
Inuyasha smiled and sat up slowly. It's a good thing Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kilala, and Kaede aren't in the hut. Inuyasha pulled Kadome onto his lap and hugged.
"I live you too Kagome." said Inuyasha hugging her.
Suddenly Inuyasha bit Kagome's neck leaving two fang marks.
"Hey what was that for?" aske Kagome rubbing her neck.
"All I did is mark you as my mate." said Inuyasha.
One week later Inuyasha wounds are fully headled. Inuyasha and Kagome are batheing in a hot spring together. While they bathed they decided to go visit Kenshin and his friends. As the got out of the hot spring Inuyasha and Kaogme started to kiss passionately. Inuyasha gently pushed Kagome to the ground. Then he laid on top of her and they kissed. Right there by the hot spring Inuyasha and Kagome made love. A few hours later they got dressed and headed twoard the wll that leads to Kenshin's time. Once they got to the well they jumped in. When they jumped out of the well they could talking. They walked over to the dojo and saw Ms. Kaoru talking to Ms. Megumi.
"Hello ladies it's nice to see you again." said Inuyasha as he and Kagome walked up to them.
"Oh hi Inuyasha and Kagome." said Ms. Kaoru.
"Where is Kenshin and Sansuke?" asked Inuyasha.
"He isn't here right now but he'll be back. And Sanosuke doesn't live here anymore." said Ms. Kaoru.
Inuyasha and Kagome sat down to wait for Kenshin and to talk. Then Inuyasha noticed Ms. Kaoru is holding something. Before he asked what she is holding she said "Kenshin and I were married not long after you left."
"What are you holding?" aske Inuyasha pointing at the little bundle in her arms.
"Oh this is out month old son Kenji." said Ms. Kaoru showing them her son.
"He is beautyful." said Kagome looking at Kenji.
Just then Kenshin returned from the marked. When he saw Inuyasha and Kagome he smiled and said "Inuyasha Kagome it's nice to see you." Kenshin sat down next to Ms. Kaoru and looked at his son.
"So how are you and Kagome doing Inuyasha?" asked Kenshin.
"Kagome used the sacred jewel to wish herself to be a half demon. And we told each other that we loved each other. And I made Kagome my mate." said Inuyasha looking at Kagome.
"I'm gald to hear it that I am." said Kenshin.
"Would you like to hold Kenji Inuyasha?" asked Ms. Kaoru.
"Ummmmmm." hesitated Inuyasha.
"It's ok you can hold him my friend." said Kenshin.
Ms. Kaoru handed Kenji over to Inuyasha. After Inuyasha held Kenji for a while. He gave Kenji back to Ms. Kaoru. The he and Kagome went through the well back to the feudal era. Inuyasha and Kagome visited whenever they could until Kenshin and Ms. Kaoru died.
The End.