Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Story; An Anime Tale with a Twist ❯ Their Story; A Tale of the Anime Creators ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Their Story

A Tale of the Anime Creators

This is the page where we pay tribute to all the great people whose work we used in 'The Story'.

First off, Rumiko Takahashi, creator of Ranma, Akane, Ryoga, Cologne, Shampoo, and the rest of the Ranma 1/2 group.

Second, Akira Storiyama, creator of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT. Creator of Goku, Gohan, and Piccalo.

Third, Naoko Takeuchi, creator of the Sailor Scouts. Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and all the others.

Next up is Mitsuyasu Sakai, creator of Gene and the other Outlaw Star crew members.

After that is Satoshi Tajiri, creator of the Pokemon. (PS: I personally don't think Pokemon are evil and I portrayed them as Shaula and Aarthi see them.)

Last but not least, Masaki Kajishima and Kenichi Yatagai, creators of Tenchi and friends!

Obviously we don't have their permission to use their characters but seeing as it was all used for fun and no harm or money was earned I hope no one will mind. :)

All of the anime shows are great and I recommend them to everyone (at least, the edited versions for everyone)!