Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ WDF's Violent Valentine(part3) ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters except for myself, TAB, and Bill.

Sean: Welcome back to WDF! I'm Sean.

TAB: And I'm TAB.

Sean: Now, we go back to where we left off in our PPV event. Our fourth match is for the Video Game Championship between challenger Link and champion Sonic the Hedgehog.

TAB: This is going to be like a chess match. They'll probably match each other move for move.

Sean: Well, what are we waiting for, let's begin!

(bell rings)

Sonic: I'm going to enjoy beating you.

Link: That depends what you call beating.

Sonic: How about this.(attacks Link with a spindash)

Link: You ruined my best shirt.(pulls out his sword) Let's she how you can beat me with this sword.

(Link attacks Sonic, but misses and Sonic hits Link with another spindash)

Sonic: What's wrong? Can you beat me?

Link: I can. However, I don't have that kind of strength.

Sonic: Let me show you my kind of strength.(uses all 7 chaos emeralds and transforms into SuperSonic)

Link: Bomb's away! (throws a bomb at Sonic, but Sonic eats it and absorbs its power.) Huh?

Sonic: Time to die. MACH 5 ATTACK!( attacks Link and kills him)

(bell rings)

Bill: Winner and still Video Game Champion, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Sean: I should've figured that this was going to happen.

TAB: Me too.

Sean: Well, our next match is between Soul Calibur's Cervantes and Mario Bros. Bowser.

TAB: Well, let's get this brutal match on!

(bell rings)

Cervantes: I shall feast on your soul as well as others.

Bowser: That's what you think.

(Bowser runs right into Cervantes, but Cervantes takes Bowser's soul with the soul edge)

(bell rings)

Bill: Winner, Cervantes.

Sean: That damn bastard. He keeps stealing souls from everyone we all know. What will he do next? Well anyway, our final match of the evening is for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP between challenger Cheezy Charlie and champion Yugi Moto.

TAB: I'm not sure about this match. I haven't seen these two duke it out before. Maybe Yugi will win again. Anyway, let's get it on!

(bell rings)

Yugi: I must defend my title once again.

Charlie: This time against another opponent.

Yugi: I'll make sure that I keep my title.

Charlie: Take this(hits Yugi with random blows)

Yugi: Wow! That was amazing! However, I'm still going to have the upper hand.

Charlie: Are you sure?

Yugi: yeah.

Charlie: That's where you're wrong.(attacks Yugi again with random blows and rapid punches) I think I should grab this.(grabs a gun) So long Yugi Moto.(fires a shot, but misses)

Yugi: Man, your aim is way off. Do you mind if I hold this.

Charlie: Sure.(fell for trick)

Yugi: Thanks for giving me the match.(fires cannon and blows Charlie up)

(bell rings)

Bill: Winner, and still WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, Yugi Moto.

Sean: Now that was a match worth watching.

TAB: You said it.

Sean: Our next PPV event will be next month. It's called DEATHMANIA. So send in suggestions for matches in DEATHMANIA.

TAB: Also, send in reviews and suggestions for matches.

Sean: Until then, for TAB and Bill, I'm Sean saying so long from VIOLENT VALENTINE here on the WDF.