Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Day 17(yet even more suggeseted matches) ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters except for Matt.

TAB: Welcome to the WDF! I'm TAB.

Matt: And I'm Matt.

TAB: Today is a good matchup for everyone.

Matt: You mean a good day.

TAB: Ok, good day for everyone.

Matt: The first match today is between Trunks and Kurt Angle.

TAB: Maybe this could be a good matchup. So, let's get going!

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

Kurt: I'll make you pay.(puts his fists up)

Trunks: Try to show me what you have.(also puts up fists)

Kurt: Let's go!(throws a punch at Trunks)

Trunks:(ducks Kurt's punch) Try this!(throws a punch at Kurt which hits him directly)

Kurt: Wow! You sure are good.(grabs legs and puts Trunks in the ankle lock) But not good enough.

~in the booth~

TAB: It's the ankle lock!

Matt: Trunks must be in real pain!

TAB: Wait! Trunks broke out of the hold and is going Super Saiyan!

~in the ring~

Trunks: I'm finished fooling around.(prepares to fire a beam at Kurt)

Kurt: You're right.(goes in to attack Trunks)

Trunks: FINAL FLASH!!!!!!(shoots attack at Kurt which blows Kurt up)

(bell rings)

TAB: Winner, Trunks!

~in the booth~

Matt: Now that is what I would call a match.

TAB: Got to agree. Now, to our next match between Kilik and Link.

Matt: Two young, swift warriors truly showing their skills.

TAB: Well, why wait. Let's start.

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

Link: Let me shoot you directly with my bow and arrow.

Kilik:(swings staff) Think again.(uses staff to knock Link's bow and arrow into the audience) Fight me fair.

Link: Fine.(pulls out the famous Master Sword he carries and swings it at Kilik)

Kilik: Whoa! Do you have to swing that fast?

Link: Yes.(keeps swinging it at Kilik)

Kilik: That's it.(uses staff to jump over Link) Try dodging this.(swings staff at Link's legs which makes Link trip and fall)

Link: AAAHHHHHH!!!! OOOOOFFFF!!!! That hurts.

Kilik: I can't kill you with this.(looks at staff) Maybe if I put this on here,(puts blade on staff) I can finally beat you.

Link:(talking sarcasticly) Sure you can.

Kilik: Watch this.(uses improved staff and stabs Link once. Link is starting to bleed)

Link:(in pain) Uuuhhh.... that hurts.

Kilik: If that didn't kill you, this will.(stabs Link again. This time in the heart. Link finally dies. Kilik swings his staff and holds up in the air in victory)

(bell rings)

Matt: Winner, Kilik!

~in the booth~

TAB: That was another great match.

Matt: Let's hope that the last match is the greatest match of them all.

TAB: Our last match is between Cell, Videl Satan, Fat Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu, SS2 Gohan, Mystic Gohan, The Autobot team, and the Deciptacon team in an all out war!

Matt: This is like a battle royal!

TAB: Don't worry, we're safe in here. So let's get it over with.

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

Satan: Finally, I don't have to face that Micheal Jackson again.

FB: Buu hungry.(attempts to turn Videl Satan into chocolate when Cell grabs his hand)

Cell: Maybe I should devour you.(SS2 Gohan attacks Cell from behind)

SS2 Gohan: Take that.(Now starts to throw rapid punches and kicks that hit Cell)

~meanwhile~

Megatron: Optimus, I should be able to beat you quickly.

Optimus: Not quite Megatron.(blasts Megatron to the ground causing him to take some of the other contestants with him)

MG:(from behind) KAMAEHAMAEHA!!!!!(blasts a giant hole in the back of Optimus. Mystic Gohan leaves and goes back to fighting the Group)

Hotshot: Don't worry Optimus, I'm on the job.

Starscreen: Hotshot, no!

Megatron:(gets up, laughing) Too late. Deciptacons, attack!(Deciptacons attack all and defeat the Autobots. Megatron with arms in the air) At last, victory is ours!

~in the booth~

Matt: Wow! The Deciptacons took out all of the Autobots.

TAB: Well, let's go back to the Buus, Gohans, Satan, and Cell.

~in the ring~

FB: Buu don't care about you. Buu attack.(fires powerful beam that knocks out Mystic Gohan and Videl Satan)

KB: Try me, fat boy.(attacks from his mouth snd knocks Fat Buu to the ground)

SB: Maybe I should turn him into chocolate.(blasts Fat Buu and turns him into chocolate. After, Super Buu eats Fat Buu)

Megatron: Beat this pinky. (rapid blasters hit Super Buu, but are countered and blow up the Deciptacons)

Cell: I gonna finish you off once and for all.

SS2 Gohan: KAMAEHAMAEHA!!!!!(blasts Cell with beam that misses. Then, with beam, chases Cell and hits Cell) KAMAEHAMAEHA!!!!(fires at Cell again. This time hits and destroys Cell. Now fatiuged) I'm tired.

Satan:(finally wakes up from a previous attack) What happened? Where's that giant blob?

KB: He's dead like what you're about to become.

SS2 Gohan: Oh yeah.(rapid punches and kicks on Kid Buu hit, but had no effect)

MG:(wakes from attack) Huh? What's up?

SB: Not you!(giant fist that knocks Mystic Gohan down, then Super Buu hits Mystic Gohan in the chest with his knee) How pathetic.

Satan: Oh yeah?

SB: Yeah!(fires beam from his mouth that burns Satan to ashes)

SS2 Gohan: You bastard. HAAAA!!!!(blasts rapid beams at Super Buu that he eats and fires back and hits SS2 Gohan) AHHHHH!!!!

(SS2 Gohan was destroyed by his own attack)

KB: Hey Super Buu.

SB: What?

KB: Why don't we join forces and fuse together.

SB: Sure.

(Super Buu and Kid Buu fuse together to become Ultrakid Buu)

MG: Take this!

UB: How about I do the honor.(fires meteor blaster that kills Mystic Gohan)

(bell rings)

TAB: Winner, Ultrakid Buu!(Ultrakid Buu flies off to go kill the audience) What are you doing?

UB: Shut up!

~in the booth~

Matt: I better call Sean and Joe.(picks up phone, dials number, waits for tone, and finally speaks to me) Hello.

Sean:(on the other line on the Survivor island) Hey Matt. What's up?

Matt:(in the booth) I need your help!

Sean: Why?

Matt: Because a monster is destroying the arena.

Sean: What! Hold on, I'll be right there.(I talk to castaways) Sorry guys, but I have to go. I'll be back later.

~later~

Sean:(at a pay phone) Come on damn it ring!

Joey:(at the Ultra Deathmatch arena) Hey Sean.

Sean: Joe, bring your gun.

Joey: But why do I have to leave my show?

Sean: Because a monster is trying to take over my show!

Joey: All right, I'm coming.

~3 hours later. At the arena~

Sean: Matt.

Matt: Yeah?

Sean: Where's the monster?

Matt: He's up there.

Sean: Don't worry, we'll take of him.(pulls out Supersonic Blaster) Right Joe?

Joe: Right.(pulls out Mega Ultra Hyper Plasma Incinerator Cannon)

Matt: Good luck.

Sean: Matt, we won't need luck.

UB: Oh really?

Sean: Yeah.

Joe: That's right.

UB: Well, after I take over this show, I will then take over the world.(evil laugh)

Sean: I know that you're not going to take over the world and I'm not going to let you take over my show.

UB: And who's going to stop me.

Sean & Joe: We are.

UB: You're kidding, right?

Sean: No we're not!

UB: Fine.(fires blast at Sean and Joey)

Joey: Whoa, that was close. Now, it's our turn.

Sean: That's right. Let's show him what we got.

Joey: Sure.(both pull out weapons) Let's do it.

Sean: Ready...

Joey: Aim...

Sean & Joey: Fire!!!(Both fire their cannons at the same time at Ultrakid Buuthat hit him directly and knocked him down to the ground)

Sean: SONIC BOOOMMM!!!!!(Supersonic Blaster fires a beam so powerful that it kills Buu and destroys half of the arena)

(audience cheers)

Matt: He did it!

TAB: He killed ultrakid Buu!

Sean: I'll make sure that it will never happen again.

TAB: (speaking over the baning and rebuilding of the arena) So, I guess now is the time to tell you to send in your reviews.

Matt: And some suggestions for some matches.

Sean: So for Matt, TAB, and the crew, I'm Sean saying good bye from the WDF!!