Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ Day 19(First night of WDF's Monday Night Blast) ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except for myself and Charlie.

Sean: Welcome to Monday Night Blast, Monday's WDF show. I'm Sean.

Charlie: And I'm Charlie.

Sean: Well, tonight is going to be a terrific night for all of us.

Charlie: Indeed. We have three big matches that might be painful. It's extremly, but cool.

Sean: Our first match is between former president Bill Clinton and current president George W. Bush.

Charlie: This match is going to be sooooo.... boring.

Sean: Don't judge a book by it's cover Matt. You haven't even seen the match yet.

Charlie: But I know that this is going to be a snooze fest.

Sean: Well, let's get this match underway.

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

Bill: I hope I give you the whooping of your life just like I did to your dad.

George W: Don't talk about my dad that way.

Bill: I'll talk about your dad anyway I feel like.

George W: Oh, that does it.(George throws a temportantram and throws stuff at Bill)

Bill: Whoa! Stop it.

~in the booth~

Sean: Man! President Bush has gone on a wild streak.

Charlie: No, he's throwing a fit.

Sean: Oh.

~in the ring~

Bill: Can we talk this over, please?

George W: No!(continues to throws stuff at Bill. Finally, someone stopped him.)

~in the booth~

Sean: Thank the lord.

Matt: That will keep him quiet for a while.

~in the ring~

Bill: Sorry. But I have to do this.(picks up a pitchfork, ~he's a country boy~ and stabs the president)

George W: OHHHHHHHH!!!!(dies)

(bell rings)

Sean: Winner, Bill Clinton!

~in the booth~

Charlie: Maybe you were right on that problem.

Sean: Like I said, don't judge a book by it's cover.

Charlie: That's true. Well our next match is something we don't have to judge.

Sean: That's right. It's between Intercontinental Champion Joey Wheeler and challenger Miles Prowler a.k.a. Tails.

Charlie: And it's for the title folks.

Sean: Let's begin right now!

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

Joey W: (Brooklyn accent) Sheesh, I wonder where my opponent is.(hit from behind by Tails in the Tornado 2 a.k.a. the Cyclone.) That's not fair.

Tails: In this match, everything is fair. The only thing is that you can't use your duel monsters.

Joey W: (thinking)Dang, he's right. But what can I do to stop him? I know, I can throw something at his plane.(picks up a heavy boulder and chucks it into the air)(speaks) Take this you stupid fox.

Tails:(boulder hits his plane. Takes a spin dive.) WHOOOAAAAA!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Mayday, mayday!(plane crashes)

Joey W:(closes in on Tails) Now I got you where I want you.

Tails: Oh yeah?(flies over Joey and attacks him. Hits and knocks Joey down)

Joey: Oww!!

Tails: How about an iron tail attack.

Joey: What?

Tails: IRON TAIL ATTACK! (hits and buries Joey far into the ground. No one could see where Joey was.)

(bell rings)

Charlie: Winner and new Intercontinental Champion, Miles "Tails" Prowler!

~in the booth~

Sean: That move was a Pokemon rip off!

Charlie: I agree.

Sean: I think he should be disqualified.

Charlie: Can't.

Sean: Why not?

Charlie: Because it's not in the rule book.

Sean: give me the rule book.(reads rule book) Damn, he's right.There's nothing on coping moves.(closes book hard) Alright, I'll let it slide just this once. But it won't happen again or the person who is coping a move will be disqualifed.

Charlie: Ok.

Sean: Well, that's so painful, but not as painful as our last matchup.

Charlie: Between who?

Sean: A tag team matchup between Sonic and Shadow versus Mario and Luigi. However, in this matchup, the walls will be closing in and the walls will have spikes on them. First team to escape the Death Room will be the winners.

Charlie: Let this deadly matchup commence.

(bell rings)

~in the Death Room (walls start to close in)~

Sonic: Alright Shadow, it's time for us to join forces and work together.

Shadow: No way.

Mario: Letsa geta them.

Luigi: I'ma with youa Mario.

Sonic: Shadow, please I need your help. If you don't help me, we'll both get killed.

Shadow: Fine. But just for now.

Sonic: Alright!

Mario: Here Ia come.

Shadow: Chaos Control!(stops Mario before he finshes his attack and is able to attack and kill Mario himself by throwing him into the spiked wall)

Sonic: Alright! One down, one to go.

Shadow: But using that chaos control just now used up a lot of my energy. So I have to wait until I'm at full strength again.

Sonic: Ok. Until then, I'll take care of him.

Luigi: Nowa I'ma going toa geta revenge ona you.

Sonic: Oh yeah?

Luigi: Yeah.

Sonic: Well try this, MACH 5 ATTACK!(weaker version of his attack, but still gets the job done) Shadow, we got to get out of here.

Shadow: Alright. Let's try using it now.

Sonic & Shadow: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!(stops time and flies out of the room without being harmed)

(bell rings)

Sean: Winners, Sonic and Shadow!

~in the booth~

Charlie: Wow! Using the Chaos Control is cool!

Sean: But I don't think we can use it. Well it's now time to say good bye.

Charlie: But before you go, please send some reviews and suggest some more matches.

Sean: So for Charlie and the crew, I'm Sean saying so long from Monday Night Blast. Read the other WDF show Inferno starting next chapter.