Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ WDF's DEATHMANIA(part 3) ( Chapter 31 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except for myself.

Sean: Welcome back! well, this the last chapter of the very first Deathmania.

TAB: You got it.

Sean: But before we get to the matches, I like to say that the next pay-per-view event in April is CAGE WARS!!!!

TAB: And now, on with the rest of the night.

Sean: Well, our first match is between BIG_DADDY vs. Nighttrain. The winner will take on the winner of tonight's Non-Anime Championship on our next show.

TAB: The match will be great.

Sean: How did we get here, let's take a look back.

~flashback~

Nighttrain: This bear is nothing compared to me.

BIG_DADDY: What did you say?

thunderchaos: You heard what he said.

BIG_DADDY: GRIZZLY BEAR, forget thunderchaos. Get that armed forces guy.

(GRIZZLY BEAR attacks Nighttrain, but Nighttrain pulls out his rifle and blows him up)

Nighttrain: 1 down, 2 to go.

thunderchaos: Try beating this.(pulls out Mega Ultra Hyper Plasma Incinerator Cannon) I'll kill you first before I kill BIG_DADDY.

Nighttrain: Think again.(takes the cannon from thunderchaos, breaks it in half, and eats it.)

thunderchaos: NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Nighttrain:(belches) Tastes like chicken. now where was I? Oh yeah. (starts to beat the living daylights out of BIG_DADDY and thunderchaos. Last, he throws both of them out of the arena)

~end flashback~

Sean: I still don't know how he got into that match.

TAB: Me neither.

Sean: Well, in any case, let's get the show on the road.

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

BIG_DADDY: This time, you're going to get the beating of your life.

Nighttrain:(smirk on his face) Are you sure about that?

BIG_DADDY: Yes.

Nighttrain: Well, let's find out.(grabs BIG_DADDY's hands and turns them the other way which breaks them)

BIG_DADDY:(in pain) AHHHHH!!!!! That smarts!

Nighttrain: There's more where that came from.

BIG_DADDY: Please, I can't take any more pain.

Nighttrain: I know if you send out your GRIZZLY BEAR, I won't stun him this time.

BIG_DADDY: What are you talking about?

Nighttrain: Last time, he was stunned by my rifle. But if you send him out right now, I will kill him this time.

BIG_DADDY: You wouldn't.

Nighttrain: I would.

BIG_DADDY: Fine. I'll continue to fight you by myself.

Nighttrain: That's what I wanted you to do.

BIG_DADDY: Let's go.

Nighttrain: Here I go.(attacks and breaks BIG_DADDY's legs this time, then his arms)

BIG_DADDY:What are you tring to do?

Nighttrain: Tring to make you look like a cripple.

BIG_DADDY: Well it's working.

Nighttrain: Now it's time to finish the job.

BIG_DADDY: GRIZZLY BEAR!!!!

Nighttrain:(pulls out rifle) Where are you?

GRIZZLY BEAR:(from behind Nighttrain) RRRRROOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!(picks Nighttrain up and drops him to the ground. Then he cuts him in half.)

(bell rings)

TAB: Winner, BIG_DADDY!!

~in the booth~

Sean: WOW! Nighttrain had the match won.

TAB: until GRIZZLY BEAR came along.

Sean: And now BIG_DADDY will face the winner of our next match tomorrow.

TAB: It's between thunderchaos and Homer Simpson for the WDF Non-Anime Championship.

Sean: But in the last match that thunderchaos was in, he twisted his arm and broke alot of bones in that same arm.

TAB: Shouldn't he have to forfeit the match.

Sean: No. He decided to go on with the match. However, he's going to have a disadvantage in this matchup. So the odds look good in the champs way.

TAB: Our match should be underway right now.

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

Homer: It will be victory for me and after, some donuts. Ummmm.....donuts.(drools)

thunderchaos:(grabs his right arm) My fight should end with...ahhh...me winning...ahhh.

Homer: Are you sure?

thunderchaos:(still grabbing right arm) I'll start....ahhh...fighting.(punches Homer with his left arm five to six times in the face, then kicks Homer rapidly in the stomach)

Homer: OOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!! My head. That's it.(tries to punch thunderchaos, but misses each attack)

thunderchaos: Let...ahhh...me show you how....ahhh....it's done.(punches Homer again six times in the face, then again kicks Homer rapidly in the stomach)

Homer: Stop it!!!! It hurts!

thunderchaos: Maybe I.....ahhh.....should....ahhh....finish you off.(pulls out the Mega Ultra Hyper Plasma Incinerator Cannon, but can only hold it with his left arm) Time to...ahhh...FIRE!!!!(shoots laser at Homer and misses because he can't fire accuratly) Let's try this again.(shoots laser at Homer again. This time hits Homer and blows him up.)

(bell rings)

Sean: Winner and new WDF Non-Anime Champion, thunderchaos!

~in the booth~

TAB: That was exciting!

Sean: It sure was. thunderchaos overcame his problem and conquerd Homer to win the belt.

TAB: Well, what's next on the list?

Sean: It's our last match between challenger Green-Lantern and champion Yugi Moto for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

TAB: This is the match that everyone has been expecting.

Sean: The winner of this match will take on Ash tomorrow night. So, without furthur adieu, let's get it on!

(bell rings)

~in the ring~

Yugi: Let's go.

GL: Lets.

Yugi: Here I come.(attacks Green-Lantern,but misses and hits the ground) Damn.

GL: Now it's my turn.(jumps up and attacks, but he too misses and hits the ground) Shoot.

Yugi: My turn again.(grabs Green-Lantern's head and bangs it onto the wall.) Yes.

GL: Try this.(grabs Yugi and throws him into the wall) That should finish him off.

Yugi: Nope.

GL: What?

Yugi: Do you have anything else?

GL: Sure.(puts old hockey mask on and pulls out chainsaw)

Yugi: What? Sean, that's illegal isn't it?

~in the booth~

Sean: Nope. It's legal.

~in the ring~

Yugi: Oh crap!

GL: See ya!(turns on the chainsaw and cuts Yugi to ribbons)

(bell rings)

GL: Get your meat here. Fresh meat made by me.

Man: I'll take one.

GL: Coming right up.(throws meat to man)

TAB:(taps Green-Lantern on the shoulder) Green-Lantern.

GL: Sorry guys. I'll be right back.

TAB: Winner and new WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, Green-Lantern!!!

~in the booth~

Sean: WOW!!! The reign of Yugi is over. I never thought it would end like this.

TAB: Me neither.

Sean: Well, that's it here for DEATHMANIA!

TAB: But, before we go, we like you to send some reviews, and suggestions here.

Sean: I can't wait for DEATHMANIA II! So for TAB and crew, I'm Sean saying so long from DEATHMANIA and the WDF!!!!