Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ WDF's CAGE WARS(Part 1) ( Chapter 40 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except for myself.

Sean: Welcome to CAGE WARS!!! WDF's April PPV event! I'm Sean!

BIG_DADDY: I'm BIG_DADDY!

TAB: I'm Tabby!

Joey: I'm Joey!

Gunlord: And I'm Gunlord!

Sean: Tonight, there will be 6 matches. All 6 of them are in the 1600 volt steel cage.

Gunlord: Are you crazy?

Sean: Yes.

Gunlord: Then stop this right now!

Joey: But if we stop this, we lose viewers.

Sean: And you wouldn't want that would you?

Gunlord: Ugh... no.

BIG_DADDY: Then don't interrupt Sean again.

Gunlord: Ok.

Sean: Now where was I? Oh yeah, all 6 titles are up for grabs. The first match is for the WDF Tag Team Championship between Champions, Lewis and Oswald versus Challengers, Mini Dulli23 and....

TAB: Who?

Sean: You.

TAB: Me?

Sean: Yeah. I want to see you actually fight, right guys?

All except TAB: YEAAAH!!!!

Sean: Then our next match is for the TV/ Movie Championship between Champion, Joey Wheeler and Challenger, Ash Ketchum.

Joey: Why is he in this match?

Sean: Because he wants to get ready and warmup before he can go back up for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

BIG_DADDY: Sounds good to me.

Sean: Then, the WDF Women's title is on the line when Champion, Mimi Bobek takes on a former Champion in Mai Valentine.

Gunlord: That sucks.

Sean: Next, the VG title will be on the line when the Champion, Sonic the Hedgehog takes on FF7's Cloud.

TAB: This will be Cloud's first apperance on the WDF.

Sean: Then, the WDF Non-Anime Championship will be on the line when the Champion, Joey aka thunderchaos takes on the WWE's 500lb BIG SHOW!!!

Joey: Hey, that's not fair.

Sean: I never said that the WDF was fair. And besides, you still have the Mega Ultra Hyper Plasma Incinerator Cannon.

Joey: That's true. Thanks for reminding me.

Sean: You're welcome. Finally, the last match is for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP when Champion, Green-Lantern takes on Vegeta, the so called prince of saiyans.

BIG_DADDY: Is that match supposed to be boring?

Gunlord: Maybe.

TAB: Don't be so rude.

Joey: By the way, write some more reviews for this fanfic.

Sean: And if you're wondering about the tournament, since no one else signed up, the reviewers that signed up and the Yu-gi-oh! characters I'll be adding in for this, will be the only ones in this tournament.

Gunlord: Cool!

Sean: The CAGE WARS matches will begin next chapter and the tournament will start after CAGE WARS. So for Gunlord, BIG_DADDY, Tabby, Joey, and crew, I'm Sean saying see you next chapter.