Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ WDF's CAGE WARS(Part 3) ( Chapter 42 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't any of the characters except for myself.

Sean: Welcome back!

TAB: Did you miss us?

BIG_DADDY: I probably doubt it.

Joey: Let's finish this event so we can get to the tourney alright?

Sean: Fine, but first before we begin, I like to say that our next PPV in May is Spring Break!!! Also, if anyone lost a child, please go to the front desk asap.

BIG_DADDY: Knock that off.

Sean: Ok. Well, the first match in our final chapter of CAGE WARS is for the WDF VG Championship between champion STH and Challenger from FF7, Cloud.

Gunlord: Sweet!!

TAB: Let's get this match going!

(bell rings)

~in the cage~

Sonic: I can make sure that I'll remain champion.

Cloud: Maybe it's time for a new champion.

Sonic: Yeah. Well who?

Cloud: Me.

Sonic: Let's see if you're champ material.(attacks Cloud with spindash, but Cloud blocks with his sword) Owwww!!!! That hurts.

Cloud: Did you watch me fight in FF7?

Sonic: I knew there was a game I forgot to play!

Cloud: Check this out.(swings sword at Sonic. Sonic uses gymnastic moves to dodge the swing) Wow, you're good.

Sonic: That's it! I can't take it anymore!(pulls out the 7 emeralds and transforms into SuperSonic)

Cloud:(sarcasticly) Oh, I'm shaking.

Sonic: Well you should be. Take this!!!(grabs the cage and harnesses the power of the electricity. Then fires a lightning bolt at Cloud)

Cloud:(in shock) Whoa!!! I can't believe that you can do that!

Sonic: That's not all I can do. MACH 5 ATTACK!!!!(flies right at Cloud. Cloud Dodges the attack and Sonic hits the cage again) Ok. I may have missed with that attack, but I won't miss with this one.(fires another lightning bolt from the power of the cage)

Cloud: Oh yeah?(takes sword, takes Sonic's attack, then counters it, but with 10x the power) Try that!

Sonic: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!(Sonic is electricuted and is killed)

(bell rings)

Sean: Winner and new WDF VG Champion, Cloud!

~in the booth~

Gunlord:(starts to sob) That was the greatest thing I've ever seen.

TAB: But not as good as me and Mini Dulli23 winning the Tag Team titles.(holds up belt)

Sean: We get it.

Joey: Alright guys, got to go.

Sean: Why?

Joey: Cause I'm in the next match.

Sean: Oh yeah.

Joey: Be back later.(leaves booth)

Sean: Well, Joey is leaving to defend his WDF Non-Anime Championship against the 7 foot, 500lb BIG SHOW.

TAB: Will Joey win?

Sean: Well, the odds are stacked and he's in a match against a WWE wrestler. So I don't know.

BIG_ DADDY: Well, I know one thing. Let's get this match going.

(bell rings)

~in the cage~

Joey:(scared a bit. Trying to build confidence in himself) Alright, I know I can do this. I have to try my best.

BS: The best thing you can do is be crushed by me.(starts to wallop Joey) Do you surrender?

Joey:(hurt) I will never give up. Not to the likes of you.

BS: Suit yourself.(chokeslams Joey to the ground) Let's try this again. This time into the cage.(attempts another chokeslam)

Joey:(still hurt) Not today.(moves and BIG SHOW is burned to a crisp)

(bell rings)

Sean: The winner and still WDF Non-Anime Champion, Joey aka thunderchaos!!!

~in the booth~

Joey: Ahhh... my ribs hurt.

BIG_DADDY: Should we call a hospital?

Sean: Maybe we should.

Gunlord: I got the phone.

Joey: No!!!

Sean: Joey, you're in serious pain. You can't stay here.

Joey: Yes I can.

Sean: Fine. Well, our last match is for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP between Champion Green-Lantern and Challenger Vegeta, the so called prince of saiyans.

Gunlord: Is he really the prince of saiyans?

BIG_DADDY: I probably doubt it.

TAB: Well, let's finish tonight off right now!!!

(bell rings)

~in the cage~

GL: I should be able to beat you.

Vegeta: That's what you think you pathetic human.

GL: I'm not pathetic!

Vegeta: Yes you are.

GL: Try me.(DBZ style fast pace fighting with GL hitting Vegeta with every blow) Still think I'm pathetic?

Vegeta: Yes.

GL: Stop calling me pathetic.(goes back to hitting Vegeta again with rapid punches)

Vegeta: Can you do anything different?

GL:(remembers something) Oh yeah.(grabs old hockey mask and chainsaw) How about I take the electricity from the cage and really kill you.

Vegeta: Go ahead.

GL: Ok.(Gets electricity from the cage and create an electrical chainsaw) Bye.(cuts Vegeta in half)

(bell rings)

Sean: Winner and still WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, Green-Lantern!!

~in the booth~

TAB: Wow!!!

Joey: Incredible!

Gunlord: Amazing!

BIG_DADDY: Great!

Sean: Well, that was terrific and a terrific PPV event. Remember to read, review, and suggest. Remember, next month is Spring Break. So for Gunlord, Joey, BIG_DADDY, Tabby, and crew, I'm Sean saying so long from CAGE WARS and see you in the tournament next chapter.