Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ WDF's Duel Monsters Tournament(Part 2) ( Chapter 44 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-gi-oh!, the other characters, or the reviewers. All I own is myself, this show, BAB 1 and 2, Survivor: Yu-gi-oh! style, my deck, and this computer. Well, not that much.

Sean: Welcome back to WDF's Duel Monsters Tournament! I'm Sean! I guess I made a mistake in the last chapter in one of the rules. The sacrifice rule, it's 5-6 stars, you sacrifice one monster. 7-8 stars, you sacrifice 2 monsters. Well anyway, I'm still searching for an oppenent, but while I'm still searching, let's see one of the other participants in the tournament. Like, Gunlord.

~On the Streets~

Gunlord: Man, is there anyone that I can challenge in this stupid tournament?

Mini Dulli23: How about I be the first oppenent for you.

Gunlord: You got it.

Gunlord and Mini Dulli23: LET'S DUEL!!!(G:4000LP/ M:4000LP)

Gunlord:(hand: Pot of Greed, Darkfire Soldier #1, Gift of the Mystical Elf, UFO Turtle, Garoozis)

Mini Dulli23:(hand: Scapegoat, Despell, Block Attack, Shield and Sword, Time Wizard)

Gunlord:(draws Fire Kraken) I play Darkfire Soldier #1 in attack mode!(DS1 1700/1150)

Mini Dulli23:(draws Curse of Dragon) I play these 2 cards face down.(block attack and despell) and play scapegoat.(4 scapegoat show up.)

Gunlord:(hand: POG, Fire Kraken, Gift of the Mystical Elf, UFO Turtle, Garoozis) That was pathetic.(draws Darkfire Soldier #2) I play the magic card, Solemn Wishes. And then play the card, Fire Princess, in defense mode.

Mini Dulli23: That doesn't phase me.

Gunlord: Oh, it will. For you see, I get 500 LP from Solomon Wishes.(G:4500LP/M:4000LP) And with Fire Princess on the field, you lose 500LP.(G:4500LP/M:3500LP)

Mini Dulli23: No way!!

Gunlord: Darkfire Soldier, attack one of his scapegoat now!(Darkfire Soldier destroys one of the scapegoat)

Mini Dulli23: I must win!(draws Dark Magician) I hope that I can do this. I play a monster in defense mode and end my turn.

Gunlord:(hand: Fire Kraken, Gift of the Mystical Elf, POG, Darkfire Soldier # 2, UFO Turtle, Garoozis) I draw. ( draws Mr. Volcano) I get 500 LP from Solomn Wishes.(G:5000LP/M:3500LP) and you lose 500LP from Fire Princess.(G:5000LP/M:3000LP) Now I play Mr. Volcano in attack mode.(Mr. Volcano 2100/1500) Attack!!!(destroys Time Wizard) Darkfire Soldier #1, attack a second scapegoat.(destroys another scapegoat)

Mini Dulli23: This doesn't look good.(hand: Dark Magician, Curse of Dragon, Shield and Sword) Let's see if this works.(draws Exodia) Damn! This isn't doing anything. Well, I place one card face down and end my turn.

Gunlord:(hand: Fire Kraken, Gift of the Mystical Elf, POG, Darkfire Soldier # 2, UFO Turtle, Garoozis) I draw. (draws POG) I play Darkfire Soldier #2(1700/1100) and play the gift of the Mystical Elf.

Mini Dulli23: What?!! But that's a trap card!

Gunlord: But I'm playing it as a magic card. I gain 300LP for each monster on the field and since I have 4, I get 1200LP.(G:6200LP/M:3000LP) I also get 500LP from Solomn Wishes.(G:6700LP/M:3000LP) And again you lose 500LP with Fire Princess.(G:6700LP/M:2500LP) Darkfire Soldiers 1 and 2, destroy the last 2 scapegoat. (both scapegoat are destroyed) Now Mr. Volcano, destroy his LP directly.(hits Mini Dulli23's LP directly. G:6700LP/M:400LP) Give up, while you still can. One more hit, and I win this duel and knock you out of the tourney.

Mini Dulli23: Never.(hand: Dark Magician, Exodia, Shield and Sword, Curse of Dragon) Please let this be the one to keep me in the match. Yes! But first, I must use Despell, so say good bye to your Solomn Wishes.

Gunlord: NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I had you right in the palm of my hand.

Mini Dulli23: Next, I play Pot of Greed which gives me a chance to draw 2 new cards and discard 3. Finally, I'll use one of those cards that I just picked up, SORL!

Gunlord: Why can't I win?

Mini Dulli23: Cause it's not over yet!

Gunlord: Damn! I can't attack for 3 turns. (hand: Garoozis, POG, Fire Kraken, UFO Turtle) I have to play Garoozis in defense mode. That ends my turn. Oh shoot, I forgot about my POG!

Mini Dulli23: Too late! (hand: Monster Reborn) I draw. (draws: Ground Collapse) I play Monster Reborn to bring back one of the most feared monsters in all of Duel Monsters! Say hello to Exodia!

Gunlord: NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Mini Dulli23: It's over Gunlord. YOU LOSE!!!! EXODIA, ANIHILATE!!!!!(blasts and destroys all of Gunlord's monsters away)

Gunlord: I can't believe I lost.(M:400LP/G:0LP)

Mini Dulli23: Alright Gunlord, give up your rarest card and your neck chain.

Gunlord: Fine.(takes off neck chain and gives it to Mini Dulli23 also with his rarest card, Salamandra)

Sean: Wow, that was a great deal of sportsmanship.

Gunlord: Thanks.

Sean: I know that you're now eliminated from the tournament.

Gunlord: I know.

Sean: Mini Dulli23.

Mini Dulli23: Yeah?

Sean: I can't believe that you came from behind to win the match. Well, you're still in and now you can bet on how many chains you want to put up.

Mini Dulli23: Wow!

Sean: That's it for now. Check in next chapter for more duels and more chances to win in the WDF Duel Monsters Tournament. Also, read and review.