Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ WDF'S BURNING RUBBLE(Part 2) ( Chapter 50 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't anything except for the show, the event, and me.

Sean: Welcome back to Burning Rubble. Well our first match should be a doozy. So let's look at our fighters. (They all look at the fighters) OK. Enough looking. Let's get this match going.

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

Joey: Prepare to eat my fist you giant tub of lard.

Peter: We'll see about that.

Joey: We sure will. (Attacks Peter however gets his hand stuck in Peter's stomach) let go.

Peter: No, you let go.

Joey: I said it first.

Peter: No you didn't.

Joey: yes I did.

Peter: No you didn't.

Joey: Oh just let go.

Peter: Fine. (Peter's stomach finally let's Joey's fist go.) Happy?

Joey: Sure am. (Kicks Peter in the face and punches him with a pair of brass knuckles)

(In the stands)

Stuie: This idiot doesn't have any clue how to fight.

Brian: Look, Peter is trying his best.

Stuie: Shut up! I'm going into that ring and end this madness. (Goes over the railing and into the ring) Try a piece of me you defenseless idiot. (Pulls out a Mega Blaster that could destroy the world with one shot.)

Joey: OK. I will. (Pulls out his MUHPIC and aims it at Stuie) Any last words.

Stuie: Mommy. (MUHPIC blows Stuie and Peter to pieces of dust)

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winner and still Non-Anime Champion, Joey.

(In the booth)

Gunlord: Awesome.

BIG_DADDY: Take that fatty!

Sean: Well our next match is…

TAB: I know, I'm going. (Leaves booth and heads for the ring)

Sean: Wow! That was a surprise.

Gunlord: Tell me about it.

Nighttrain: Well, come on. Let's go.

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

Mary-Kate: I dedicate this match to my sister, Ashley.

Mai: Yeah, yeah. Who cares.

TAB: Maybe you should. I know that you should be paying attention. (Attacks both MK and Mai with kicks)

MK: OWWWW. That stings.

Mai: There's more where that came from. (Rapidly kicks MK in the face) How about that?

TAB: That's good. But how about this. (Punches and kicks Mai to the ground) And MK should have these. (Kicks and stomps MK on the face.)

MK: I surrender. Please don't kill me.

Mai: I won't.

TAB: But I will. (Takes a lead pipe and bashes it over MK and Mai's head.)

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winner and new Women's champion, TAB!

(In the booth)

BIG_DADDY: That was one of the greatest matches I have ever seen.

Gunlord: So, what's our next match?

Sean: Our next match is for the VG Championship.

Nighttrain: I wonder who will blow who away?

Joey: Well, let's find out.

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

Cloud: This match should be a piece of cake.

MM: I don't think so. (Starts firing plasma beams at Cloud)

Cloud: I guess he was right. But this will end right away. (Pulls out his sword and attacks) Take this!

MM: OK. (Grabs the sword that Cloud is using and flings Cloud onto the other side of the ring. However, Cloud doesn't have his sword) Try and fight me now. (Takes the sword and snaps it into two pieces.)

Cloud: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

MM: Sorry. But now this is going to hurt me than it's going to hurt you. (takes his gun and fires it. Cloud dodges it.) What?

Cloud: Let me take a shot at it. And I mean shot. (Pulls out a revolver and fires it. The shots hit MM, but don't even hurt him) What do I have to do to kill this guy?

MM: How about nothing. (Shoots plasma beams at Cloud again. They hit Cloud, but don't kill him.)

Cloud: (Breathing heavily) you won't get away with this.

MM: Watch me. (fires the plasma beams one more time. Cloud gets hit again, but still doesn't die.

(In the booth)

Gunlord: Why the hell isn't Cloud dead?

Joey: Because of his determination. He will keep fighting till the very end.

Sean: WOW! That explains a lot.

(In the ring)

Cloud: (Breathing heavily) I must get my sword back.

MM: How can you? I broke in half. (Fires another plasma beam at Cloud. It hits him again, but still doesn't kill him.) Why won't you die?

Cloud: (Breathing heavily) because I want to keep on going. (He sees the sword and grabs both pieces. Then he puts them together and waits for his next attack)

MM: Say good night. (Blasts him with another plasma beam. It hits Cloud again, but doesn't kill him.) I knew you couldn't withstand all of those shots.

Cloud: Oh yeah? (Takes his sword and throws it right into the middle of MM) it's time to finish this. (Cloud stands on both of his feet and slices MM into little pieces. After, Cloud grabs his ribs and falls to the ground)

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winner of this match and still VG champion, Cloud. (Looks at Cloud on the ground injured from all the attacks) We're going to need some medical assistants.

(In the booth)

BIG_DADDY: What a brave and determined man. (All see Cloud taken off on a stretcher out of the arena. Everyone cheers for him)

TAB: He is one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Sean: I have to agree with you on that. Well, that's it for this chapter. Make sure to review and send in some requests. So for TAB, BIG_DADDY, Gunlord, Nighttrain, Joey, and crew, I'm Sean saying see you next chapter.