Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The WDF ❯ The Wars in the Shadow Realm ( Chapter 52 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for my computer, my show, and myself.

Sean: Welcome to the WDF! I'm Sean.

Nighttrain: I'm Nighttrain.

Joey: I'm Joey.

BIG_DADDY: I'm BIG_DADDY.

Gunlord: I'm Gunlord.

TAB: And I'm TAB.

Sean: And tonight, we have two great matches for you.

Joey: Really?

Sean: Really.

TAB: Really?

Sean: Really.

Gunlord: Really?

Sean: Really.

BIG_DADDY: Really?

Sean: Really.

Nighttrain: Really?

Sean: REALLLYY!!!!!

Nighttrain: OK, cool down man.

Sean: I hate to say this, but we have a new member in our WDF commentary crew. Please welcome Green-Lantern. (People applaud) If you know him, he was the last person I fought and was the former WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

Green-Lantern: Until I get my rematch. (Pulls out old hockey mask and a rusty chainsaw.)

Sean: OK. You'll get it soon enough, but first, I have a good match to kick things off.

BIG_DADDY: What is it?

Gunlord: Yeah, what is it?

Sean: It's a match for Soul Edge.

Joey: You mean that weapon of chaos that could take souls away from people?

Sean: That's the one.

Joey: Cool!

TAB: Who's in the match anyway?

Sean: The match is between Nighttrain and Nightmare.

Nighttrain: I'm stepping into the ring with that thing. (Green-Lantern holds up rusty chainsaw right at Nighttrain's head.) OK. I'll go. (Leaves the booth and enters the ring)

(In the ring)

Nightmare: Your soul will be my next meal.

Nighttrain: Don't bet on that.

(Bell rings)

Nighttrain: Souls give me strength.

Nighttrain: I have the power! (Rip off of He-Man) Tiiyaaa! (Punches with a fierce blow.)

Nightmare: That was nothing. Prove to me that you aren't a weakling.

Nighttrain: Fine. Try this. (Hits Nightmare in the face with another punch)

Nightmare: You still haven't shown me anything.

Nighttrain: (Thinking) how do I beat an overgrown beast? (Looks at Soul Edge) I got it! (Speaks to Nightmare) hey birdbrain.

Nightmare: How dare you call me that.

Nighttrain: I'll call who ever I want, whenever I want. As long as I have this. (Holds up Soul Edge)

Nightmare: NO!!!

Nighttrain: Sword, give me strength! (He takes the sword and puts right down the middle of Nightmare) now I shall feast on your soul!

(Bell rings)

Sean: The winner of the match and of Soul Edge, Nighttrain!

(In the booth)

BIG_DADDY: That was an unbelievable match.

Green-Lantern: Yeah. Nighttrain sure showed him.

Gunlord: Now Nighttrain has possession of Soul Edge.

TAB: That's freaky.

Sean: That match was fantastic. Well, our other match is going to be a battle royal.

Nighttrain: Who's in it anyway?

Sean: It's between Satan, Saddam, Bin Laden, Yami Marik, Yami Bakura, Fat Buu, Cell, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Frieza, Garlic Jr., King Piccolo, Brolly, Baby, Mother Brain, and the scariest one of them all, Barbara Striestand!

(All scream!)

Sean: But don't worry, this match will taken care of.

Joey: How?

Sean: We have some outside refs. Yami Yugi, Goku, Vegeta, Pan, Trunks, Joey Wheeler, The Rock, John Cena, SPR, Megaman's Zero, SD Gundam's Zero, Capt. Gundam, and Michael Jackson.

BIG_DADDY: Are you sure all of those referees can hold the fighters in the ring?

Sean: You want me to add you, Joey, Gunlord, Nighttrain, and Green-Lantern to the outside the ring?

BIG_DADDY: Sure.

Gunlord: What are friends for.

Manegyk: Like me?

Sean: Manegyk, what the hell are you doing here?

Manegyk: waiting for my friends. (A group of Germans enter the arena) Here they are.

Sean: Why did you bring them here?

Manegyk: Just to watch the match.

Sean: Then get out.

Manegyk: OK.

Sean: Let the match begin.

(Bell rings)

(In the ring)

F. Buu: Buu hungry. Buu like chocolate. (transforms an audience member into chocolate, then eats it.)

Y. Bakura: You must be dimwitted to do something like that. And for that, I shall punish you. (Grabs F. Buu by the neck. He can't squeeze the life out of him)

Y. Marik: You are an idiot, Bakura.

Y. Bakura: And what do you mean by that?

Y. Marik: You didn't make this a shadow game.

Y. Bakura: I forgot about that. (Talks to the contenders) Now it's time to fight in the Shadow Realm. (Darkness erupts all over the arena as the fight is now in the Shadow Realm)

(In the Booth)

Sean: (Struck from the pain in the Shadow Realm) I can't believe they made this a Shadow Game. I can't…(Faints)

TAB: (Also struck from the pain in the Shadow Realm) I don't how long I can handle in this…(Also faints)

(In the Shadow ring)

Saddam: This fight just got interesting. I wonder if I can get your autograph.

Y. Marik: Stay away from us. Now bow down before me. (Points the rod at K. Piccolo and Garlic Jr.) You shall now do my bidding.

Piccolo and Garlic Jr.: Yes Master.

Brolly: Anybody wants a piece of me?

Cell: This is just the beginning for my victory.

Frieza: Shut up and die! (Plasma blast comes from his mouth and kills Cell)

Bin Laden: This is where the war has just…(gets stabbed by Saddam)

Y. Marik: Slaves, go kill Frieza.

Piccolo and Garlic Jr.: (Still under the spell of the millennium Rod) Yes Master!

S. Buu: Hey Fatty?

F. Buu: Who, me?

S. Buu: Yeah you.

F. Buu: What is it?

S. Buu: Are you still hungry?

F. Buu: Yes.

S. Buu: Them eat this! (Puts his fist right through Buu. He then dies.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I win.

Baby: No you didn't.

(Meanwhile)

Frieza: What are boys doing.

Piccolo and Garlic Jr.: Following our master's orders. (Both attack Frieza. That double team kills Frieza.)

Y. Bakura: He Brolly?

Brolly: What is you pathetic maggot?

Y. Bakura: Take this! (He sends Brolly to the Shadows never to return again)

K. Buu: Yo MB?

MB: What is it little one?

K. Buu: How about I beat you into next week.

MB: You should never expect me to die.

K. Buu: Oh yeah. Let give you an example. Oh Saddam.

Saddam: (Runs over) What is it you pile of puke?

K. Buu: Take….(Dies as well as S. Buu and Saddam from a strange voice)

MB: What the hell was that?

Barbara: Me. Don't you like my singing?

MB: Hell no!

Barbara: (Sings Again)

MB: Stop it. (Dies from the voice)

Satan and Baby: What's going…. AHHHHH!!!!(Both die from voice)

Y. Marik: My minions… Shut her up!!

Piccolo and Garlic Jr.: Yes Master. (Go over to Barbara Striestand) Our boss wants you to….(Both die from voice)

Barbara: Well, only 2 left.

Y. Bakura: NO! stay away from me. Get away. Get lost.(Barbara sings again and Bakura dies)

Barbara: Where is that other piece of crap?

Y. Marik: (Pops out of nowhere) I'm right here.

Barbara: Well you can here my next tune.

Y. Marik: You won't be singing anymore tunes. (Holds up Millennium Rod) You are now under my control.

Barbara: (under the spell of the Millennium Rod) I under your control.

Y. Marik: You shall now kill yourself.

(Sean now wakes from earlier and sees what's happening)

Barbara: (Under the spell) I will now kill my…

(Sean jumps from the booth to the ring)

Sean: Marik!! What do you want?

Y. Marik: My plan worked perfectly.

Sean: What plan?

Y. Marik: To lure you in here and take your claimed prize.

Sean: That's not going to happen. The only you can win my belt is if you beat me.

Y. Marik: How about we fight at Final Assault for the WDF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

Sean: I shouldn't be saying this, but fine. You got yourself a match. (Marik walks off out of the arena) Well that's it for tonight.

(Shadow Realm disappears and the arena is back to normal.)

TAB: (wakes up) huh? What happened?

Sean: Not much. But join us again soon for another episode of the WDF! So for Nighttrain, TAB, BIG_DADDY, Green-Lantern, Joey, Gunlord, and crew, I'm Sean saying seeya.