Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Unsent letters ❯ sensei ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sensei,
 
I'm sorry that I had to leave so soon. I know my timing could have been better, esspecially with your wife being pregnant and you traveling again, but I couldn't let this job go. It's a blast from my past that I have to deal with.
 
If you ever get this letter it means that I was killed and will not be returning home. With luck, this gets to stay in my journal though. So don't you worry those pretty fox ears of yours sensei. Besides, I'm not like Yahiko-chan. I think things through fully (Most of the time) before making a decision on something. Though I will tell you this, it was a pleasure training under you sensei. I think it kind of made Yahiko a little jealous though. I heard from him that he wanted to become your student. Guess I may never know why you took me as your student.
 
Anyway, as for why I left... He came back from Mars. I know that he may be changed, it's been five years since anyone's heard from him. But, I have to go see him, I have to know what went on. The last time I saw him, I remember yelling at him, for how stupid he was for allowing the Church to run his life. I felt something wrong with the gate, and I warned everyone to stay away, but it called to him. Now that he's back, I have to know what happened.
 
I won't be going alone there. Unfortunately it's a joint operation with the Church. It'll take all my will not to kill one of them. Knowing the Pope-president that now rules Earth, I'll be working with two of the same people that tried to kill me four years ago when I went to your peaceful planet. I know I can't kill one of them, but if he says anything to me about being the avatar for a god of war, he'll be wishing I could let him meet his maker.
 
Sorry, I know I shouldn't talk like that. Damn, Fangz just informed me that we're nearing the exit of the gate, so I have to get back to work.
 
See ya soon Sensei.
Cole