Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ WE LIKED THE OLD YOU BETTER! ❯ New games, Old games and people from games. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own them, I just own Misha.

New games, Old games and people from games.
Part one


(Misha had just came back from picking up Kasumi, Lei Fang, and Nina from their home. It was a three hour trip from the two worlds to the mansion.)

Misha: * entered with the three girls. * You'll find that some of the people in here are mental.

Lei fang: where are they?

Misha: in the TV. room.

Kasumi: then lets go in there. * Her and Lei fang left for the room. *

Misha: * nodded and followed them. *

Nina: * started her own tour of the mansion. *

(It just so happened that the guys were playing DOA3 when they came in.)

Cloud, Rufus and Sephiroth: * just looked at Misha and the other two. *

Misha: I see the choice of game is DOA3.

Cloud: I didn't know you talked to people from games.

Rufus: * hit Cloud in the head with a Chinese fan. *

Misha: Cloud, I talk to you.

Sephiroth: he's been here so long his mind is gone.

Lei fang: so, who are the two people still on the game.

Hayate: * stood up and turned from the game. * Well whoever's… * Just then he saw Kasumi. * Kasumi!!!

Kasumi: * was shocked. * Hayate?!

Hayate: * didn't utter anything else, he charged at Kasumi. *

Everyone: * moved back. *

Kasumi: * waited and when Hayate got right in front of her she went into a Kudakai on his shoulders and instead of going straight to an Oboro, she just twisted his head. *Hontou ni sumimasen Aniki.
"I'm terribly sorry, big brother."

Hayate: * fell to the ground, but got right up. * If you think
that'll…

Hayabusa: YAME!

Kasumi and Hayate: * stopped and looked at him. *

Hayabusa: why are you fighting?

Kasumi: well, he charged at me.

Hayate: * pointing at her. * She broke the code of the
Shinobi.

Misha: are you really still stuck on that?

Hayabusa: she only did it to get revenge.

Hayate: * looked at her. * I'll let it go for now.

Misha: no, you'll let it go from now on.

Hayate: hmph, fine then.

Kasumi: * smiled at him. * Arigatou, Hayate.

Hayabusa: now lets finish playing our round.

Hayate: * went over and they continued playing. *

Sephiroth: as an evil lord of darkness, I doubt that I could beat on my sister. * Then he leaves. *

Lei Fang: Misha!

Misha: * looks at her. * Hm?

Lei Fang: You're letting evil people stay here as well?

Misha: why do you ask?

Lei Fang: cu'z that guy said he was evil, that's why.

Misha: that guy is harmless.

(Meanwhile with Nina, she is now upstairs.)

Nina: * is just opening doors without knocking. *

Sephiroth: * was on his way to get his sword when he spotted a woman in a purple sink tight suit completed with a small assassin-throwing knife. *
Who the..

Nina: * threw the knife before she even turned around. *

Sephiroth: * caught it. * Now, now, it's not very nice
to throw thing's.

Irvine: * saw her and ran straight over. * Hey there hone. * He put his arm around her. *

Nina: * flipped him on to the floor and put her heel up against his neck. * This is a much better posture for you.

Sephiroth: * clears his throat, * who are you woman?

Nina: * looked at him blankly. * I'm Nina I came in with that halfwit Misha.

Sephiroth: you are the first person I've met that doesn't like Misha. * He looked down at Irvine. *

Nina: * took her foot away from Irvine as he got up. * Oh, she don't like me much either.

Irvine: well then, hot stuff why are you here?

Nina: uh, that's a good question. I am here because I'm a close friend to someone that's staying here at the moment.

Sephiroth: that was a rather boring story I'm so sorry that I can't stay to hear the rest.

Irvine: why? Where you off to?

Sephiroth: I am going to get my sword so I can referee a fight downstairs, so Misha won't have my head.

Nina: whoa, you honestly take orders from that chicken-wuss?

Sephiroth: that's what you're thinking, but she can actually throw down. * He left. *

Nina: * put her hand up to her chin. * Hmm, is that so.

Aerith: * was walking up. * Hey Nina, it's so nice to see you again.

Nina: yeah, I'll say. After you left our hometown and move to migdar with Cloud. Everything fell to ruins.

Aerith: really, what happened?

Nina: Jin turned into some kind of devil and his grandfather resurfaced once more, and without your purifying arts Jin was lost.

Aerith: and you need me to come back and help.

Nina: yes that's correct.

Aerith: then I will go with you.

Irvine: can I come with?

Nina: what are you like five?

Irvine: no.

Aerith: sure, I don't see why not.

(Meanwhile, downstairs with the other nut jobs. Misha and Lei Fang are playing Mario Bros. 3 for SNES.)

Hayate: * trying to be nice. * So Kasumi, has life been fair for you lately.

Kasumi: More or less.

Hayate: have you anyone to keep you company ( I kill who every it may be. )

Kasumi: * still looking straight at the game. * No, haven't had the time.

Rufus: ouch, that's gotta hurt.

Hayate: * looked at Rufus. * If Misha didn't like you I would've dispatched you from this world when I met you.

Cloud: now clam down you two, don't make me be like a bouncer at the bar. Oh yeah, Misha dosen't him.

Lei Fang: * still playing the game. * So what game are we playing after this?

All the Guys: Halo 2!!!

Misha: well then, I guess that's what will be played.

Hayate: I've loved Halo ever since I had lots my memory and was found by Hitomi and her trainer.

Misha: * was shocked to hear that name. * HITOMI!!!!

Hayate: oh, so you know her.

Misha: uhhh, yeah I guess you can say that.

Hayabusa: you know, Hayate I was just down there last week. She was going on about how some girl embarrassed her a while back and nearly fatally injured her recently.

Misha: * started sweating waterfall streams down her face. *

Hayate: what!? Is she ok?

Hayabusa: yeah, aside from the fact she had a large gash on her side.

Misha: * got up and left the room. *

Kasumi: what's with her?

Hayate: well she said she knew Hitomi, I think Misha might be torn up.

Rufus: yeah about not finishing her when she had the chance.

Hayate: look rich boy no one's talking to you.

Rufus: you know something, why don't you disappear like the shadow you are.

Hayate: not before I jam that money down your arrogant mouth.

Rufus: that's it ninja freak, let's dance.

Misha: * stuck her head in the doorway. * RUFUS! Stop
picking fights with everyone!

Lei Fang: * got up and looked at the boys. * Ya'll can play Halo 2 now. * She walked out to where Misha was. *

Kasumi: * followed. *

The Guys: * started playing Halo 2. *

(The girls went into the kitchen where they found Kurama, Hiei, Squall, Sesshomaru, Sephiroth, and Dio talking.)

Sephiroth: * looked up as they entered. * Misha that other girl you brought in here with you, she's a psycho.

Misha: oh, you mean that crack-whore Nina Williams.

Sephiroth: yeah that's the one. Is she an assassin by any
chance?

Misha: yeah, why?

Sephiroth: cu'z, she can sure as hell throw a knife.

Misha: I thought I told that tramp not to bother any
of my people here. Man, she's annoying.

Lei Fang: look, don't sweat it. * She walked over to the fridge and opened it. * I'll make some curry, which should clam this place a bit. * She starts her operation curry. *

Everyone: * had sweat drops over their heads. *

Sesshomaru: so is she chef and a fighter?

Kasumi: a fighter, but she can really cook.

Dio: well she had better be able to, after all the Chinese are supposed to be good at it.

Lei Fang: * is still cooking. * I happen to find that very offensive.

Dio: oh, I didn't mean it that way. * He smirked. *

Kurama: * is reading a corny love story. *

Squall: * walked over to Kurama. * What're you reading rose boy?

Kurama: something you wouldn't like and don't ever call me rose boy again.

Aerith, Irvine and Nina: * are walking by. *

Aerith: * walks up to Misha. * I have to go and purify the world of Tekken.

Misha: ok then see you later.

Aerith: * ran out the door with the others. *

Sephiroth: * puts on an evil grin. * So Squall how has Rinoa, been lately?

Squall: * eye twitched. * Trynna be funny, Roth ol' boy
ol' pal.

Sephiroth: * grin fell from his face. * I ought a take your insignificant human head right off your shoulders.

Squall: I'd like to see you try it.

Misha: * put her hand to her head as she shook it. *

Squall: you know something I think that without that "Jenova Head" here you're nothing.

Misha: * gasped. * He didn't.

Sesshomaru: he did.

Misha: Stop this now!

Sephiroth and Squall: * stopped and looked at her. She had an very upset look in her face. *

Sephiroth: girl what's your issue can't you see I'm business here.

Misha: * stood up with fire in her eyes. * CAN IT! First it was Hayate and Kasumi, then it was Hayate and Rufus, you and Nina and now it's you and Squall. If you guys would like to live shut the hell up!

(There was silence.)

Misha: * walked out. *

Lei Fang: the food is ready. I take some to Misha later.

(Meanwhile, in the T. V. room. Cloud and Hayabusa are playing Super Mario 64 on the NES 64.)

Hayabusa: Cloud you're doing it all wrong.

Cloud: what? How so?

Hayabusa: you have to slid and then grab koopa's tail.

Cloud: really? * He had a sweat drop over his head. * (All this from a guy who spent years in a small room in Japan.)

Hayate: * is looking through some games. * Hey let play this.

Rufus: what is it?

Hayate: Tekken Tag.

Rufus: oh yeah, lets play that.

Mitsuhide: * walked up to Misha as she was on her way out the door. * Where you off to?

Misha: somewhere quite.

Mitsuhide: I see, well in that case good luck.

Misha: * walked out the door. *

Ranmaru: * walked up. * what's up with her.

Mitsuhide: * shrugged. * Don't know, Don't wanna know.

Ranmaru: well, anyways their finna play Tekken Tag you comin'.

Mitsuhide: yeah why not. * He left with Ranmaru. *

(Meanwhile in the backyard sitting at a table under a beautiful tree, are Helena, Christie, 18, Ayane, Sango, and Tifa. They 're all drinking soda's and talking.)

Tifa: the way I see it Sango is Miroku is in love with you.

Sango: how can you be so sure?

Helena: well if he did not ask you to bear his child, why else would that be?

Sango: I guess that makes some sense.

18: tell me something. Is he really a big lecher?

Sango: you had better believe it.

18: when Krillin was in love with me he only tried to get my attention by helping me and stuff like that.

Ayane: Christie, how has your relationship with Squall going.

Christie: * kept a plain look on her face. * It varies.

Helena: Meaning?

Christie: it means he might have an issue with long conversations.

Tifa: oh I get it he's back to just saying the word 'Whatever'.

Christie: yeah, but how did you know?

Tifa: Rinoa had that same problem with him.

Riku: * fall over the gate. *

The girls: * just looked. *

Riku: * got and walked over. * Has anyone seen Misha?

Ayane: not since we came out here three hours ago.

Helena: but I could be her just for you.

Riku (………)

18: why don't you try looking inside?

Riku: Arigato. * He went in to the mansion. *

Helena: did you see that?

Ayane: yeah he was a little cutie.

(Meanwhile in the T. V. room, Rufus, and Hayate are still playing Tekken Tag. Cloud, Hayabusa, Mitsuhide, and Ranmaru are sitting on the other side of the room playing black jack.)

Hayate: you should give it up while you can Rufus, I'm the victor and you know it.

Rufus: yeah, right.

Sephiroth: * enters, with a Game Boy SP and went to the sofa. *

Ranmaru: * looks over at him. * Wha cha playing lord of darkness.

Sephiroth: that was so funny I forgot to laugh. I am playing Dawn of Souls.

Cloud: wait you mean one of the very first Final Fantasy's before us.

Sephiroth: yep! Now shut up so I can play.

Riku: * walked. * Has anyone seen Misha?

Everyone: * just looked. *

Sephiroth: so this is the Riku that Misha is so fond of, huh?

Cloud: guess it is.

Rufus: if that is the one and only Riku she should be a shamed.

Riku: is anyone listening to me?

Hiei: * sitting in the corner. * Hell no.

Mitsuhide: I wonder if he is skilled in the art of swords.

Ranmaru: Akechi is that all you think about.

Hayabusa: it seem to me like someone has only fighting in his thoughts.

Riku: could somebody tell me..

Sephiroth: we know, we know. You wanna know where Misha is, right?

Riku: * nodded. *

Hiei: she left.

Riku: where did she go?

Sephiroth: and just why are you so worried about it?

Riku: like I have to tell you that.

Hiei: the kid seems to have an attitude. Maybe if he seen my jagan eye he would learn something. * He gave an evil grin. *

Lei Fang: * walked up to Hiei. * And what do you think Misha would do to you after words.

Misha: * enter. * I would kill him, that's for sure.

Riku: Misha these people are all psychos.

Misha: now Riku, why are you looking for me?

Riku: well it's Sora.

Sephiroth: ah yes, Sora. I remember him.

Misha: Seph, no one asked you anything. * She turned back to Riku. * What about Sora?

Riku: Kingdom Hearts was going according to structure when Ansem got a little tip off and change it up a bit.

Misha: a bit? What do you mean a bit?

Riku: he came to Sora instead of Sora coming to him.

Misha: so what you're trying to say is that I'm needed?

Riku: to put short yes.

(So Misha had to go to the world of Kingdom Hearts with Riku to saving Sora. To Be Continued, until next time.)

Tbc.............

Wow, I feel so werid put my fanfics on the internet but whatever, please let me know what you think. Not yhat you're going to anyway.