Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Oil, Boil and troubles ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Note to everyone: Me and Julayla do not own The Toon Patrol or any toons or animes that will appear. and no we did not bribe Seto Kaiba.

Kaiba: Lier!

Now on with The story.

Chapter one: Oil and Boil and Troubles

Animeville High School

It all started when Buka The Rat Died, just before any Kids came to school, The Headmaster, Owner of The School and CEO of Kaiba Corp, Seto Kaiba soon told The Cat girl, Ichigo of the Tokyo Mew Mews to bury The Dead Half eaten Rat (Guess how The Rat Died?)

"You want Me to Bury The Rat because i ate it? FORGET IT!" Ichigo yelled at Kaiba, who just looked at her, "You are going to do it or would you like to talk to Mr Blue Eyes White Dragon, our new Vice Principle?" Kaiba said as he pulled out The Card he was well known for useing in duels.

So Poor Ichigo was digging a hole for the dead rat, grumbleing. "why should I have to dig this dumb hole for that rat," She said, "I never did like that rat anyway......" just as she reached six feet, The Shovel soon started shakeing, along with The school grounds. Ichigo started backing away when Kaiba showed up. "why are you backing away from The hole and what is with that Shakeing?" he said as he pulled the shovel out......

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

With The force of 12,000 Hyrdogen Bombs the blast of The newly founded Oil Well was heard all The way to Toon Town.

Weasel Territory

"That sounded like a blast in Animeville!" Gressey said as The Toon Patrol heard The Blast. "Nyah, Animeville it Two miles away Greese." Smart Ass said. Sarah Looked out to where Animeville was. "There appears to be something Black coming up from The Ground Near Animeville High." she said looking at The Oil Gysser riseing up. The weasels soon looked out the window. "Ok Guys and gals," Smart Ass said, "We are heading for Animeville" Gressey soon Radioed to The TTPD HQ, "We need a Oil Rig soon."

GeoFront, NERV HQ,

Outside Animeville looking at The oil coming from The ground was The head of NERV, The Guy who could make Eric Cartman look like Mr. Rogers, Gendo Ikari, aka The Fat *Beep* who turned his son into a Angel Killing Machine and owned most of The Power Plants in Animeville and Toon Town.

"This is going to make me a Very Rich Man." He said to him self. With that Oil, Gendo would be richer then anyone in California., even The Goverener would be in the Poor House.

"That Oil will be mine!" He said

CHAOS HQ, Downtown Animeville

Kanna, one of Naraku's Detachments was busy planning to Launch a Missile at Inuyasha to help Naraku when Seto Kaiba came crashing though The roof.

"Don't mind me..." he said as he passed out, Covered in Oil. Kanna soon done what anyone who was in a Evil Villain Group who was payed by Kaiba Corp NOT to Kill Yugi (Bakura Ignored that of course).................call 911.

This is how it started.