Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ The Longest Chapter ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 12: the Longest Chapter ever Wrote

At the police station

"OK, boys, and Gals" Smart Ass said "we've got a clue: the bullet they took out of Burns. Now, let's discuss the, um..." He soon picked up an Agatha Christie book "motive."


Miyako soon said "Mr. Burns is the richest man in town. Maybe it's about money." "That's some good thinkin', Stupid." Smart Ass Said. "Uh.....thanks, Chief." Stupid said. "Hey! I said that." Miyako said, Flying up to Smart Ass's Face "Hello, I am Miyako of The Powerpuff Girls Z team, and I made a chart of all the suspects in the Gendo case. Look! " She held up a card with Pictures of The Suspects. " Gendo hurt all these people financially.

Nightclub owner and Queen of The Dead Moon Circus Neherenia: Her bar was closed because of Gendo's negligence.

Liquor connoisseur Tiger's Eye: when Neherenia's Bar closed, Tiger's eye lost his only means of support -- sucking coins out of the Love Tester machine."

"That's a _real_ good way to get sick." Inuyasha said.

"Dedicated educator and CEO of KaibaCorp Seto Kaiba: his school and Company lost millions when Gendo pirated its oil well.


And grounds tender, Waitress and Superhero Ichigo: She lost her Mind."

"Hey, what about that jazz teacher that got laid off?" Psycho said " You know, uh, Mr. Samba? Senor Mambo? What was it?" "Midvalley The Hornfreek" Gressy said. "Yeah." "Well, he _did_ vow revenge, heh heh." Miyako said "But I can't see him doing something illegal. He's in show business, he's a celebrity --" Sango cut her off and told the Weasles and The Stormtroopers, Droid, Animes and Her Friends, "Let's roll, boys."

local Cuban night club.

"Revenge? Of course." Midvalley said with is band, "But why wound his body with bullets when I could set his soul afire with a slanderous mambo? Listen, if You will, to my revenge -- uno, dos, tres!" Soon a Salsa Beat started up

Wounds won't last long, but an insulting song
Gendo will always carry with him.

So I'll settle my score on the salsa floor
With this vengeful Latin rhythm.

Chorus: Gendo!! [trumpet riff]

Singer: Con un corazo'n de perro.

Chorus: Sen~or Gendo! [trumpet riff]

El diablo con dinero. [mambo riff]
It may not surprise you, but all of us despise you
Please die, and fry in hell
You rotten rich old wretch --
Adios viejo. [trumpet riff]

Soon Everyone was Clapping, "Yeah! OK, OK, I believe you're innocent." Sango said "Gee, I hope all our suspects are this much fun."

Kaiba Corp Building

Kaiba's interrogation proved to be rather less fun. He hummed and hawed for what seemed like an eternity.

"I _did_ go to the town meeting with the intention of ambushing
Gendo Ikari. When it adjourned, I rushed to the lavatory to apply my camouflage makeup --"

[flashback to Seto in the GIRLS washroom]

Kaiba had eyeshadow and lipstick on "Blast! I took Vader's makeup kit by mistake.............Why does he have makeup anyway." Kaiba said to him self as Kagome came in. "Ooh, er, excuse me, ma'am." She said as Kaiba gasped "Co Mayor Higurashi!" Kaiba said as Kagome saw who it was "Oh......My...Kami!" She said as a Gun Shot rang out.


[back to the present]


"So, Miss Higaurashi can vouch for your whereabouts?" Smart Ass said "Yes" Kaiba said "But anything else he tells you is a filthy lie."

"Hay, Kaiba!" Joey said Passing by, "What Lipstick are you wearing today!?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

C afe Mew.

Ichigo was next up for interrogation, which happened to be at Cafe Mew she came decked out in full Scottish regalia, replete with kilt. and Speeking as a Scottish Girl.

"I'm telling ye, I could nay have shot Gendo" She said as Two Destroyer Droids were Pointing their Arm Blasters at her. "This is your last warning about that." a Super Battle Droid said. "It's impossible for me to fire a pistol. If you'll check me medical records, you'll see I have a cripplin' arthritis in me index fingerrrs. Look at 'em!" She held them up, Showing them to Smart Ass "I got it from "Space Invaders" " "Aw, yeah. That was a pretty addictive video game." Sarah said, "Video Game?" Sango said as Kish came in.

Police Station.

Neherenia was strapped to a lie detector. Shppo and Miroku administrated the test.

"Did you hold a grudge against Gendo Ikari?" Shippo asked.

"No" [Buzz] "All right, maybe I did. " Neherenia said "But I didn't shoot him". [Ding

"Checks out." Miroku said "OK, , you're free to go."

"Good, 'cause I got a hot date tonight." [buzz]

"_A_ date. " [buzz]

"Dinner with friends." [buzz]

"Dinner alone." [buzz]

"Watching TV alone." [buzz]

"All right! I'm going to sit at home and ogle the Men in the Playgirl catalog." [buzz]

"Sears catalog?" [ding]

She soon Got mad "Now would you unhook this already, please?" Neherenia said "I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment! I am a queen!" [buzz]

Sango's Office.

"We're still not close." She said " Boy! This is going to be an all-night brain-buster." She soon rolled the chair over to coffee machine and Found The coffee gone. "Oh, we're out of coffee! Oh, well, I'll just drink this warm cream" She said as She Drank it and Fell asleep.

Dream

Sango dreamed she's sitting on an office chair on a stage eating a donut. Suddeny, Naraku, one of Sango's enemies comes out from behind the red curtain as a saxophone plays. he says to him in a strangely-distorted voice, "Sango: don't eat the clues." Sango looked at the donut in his hand, which has now become a burning Ace of Hearts. Naraku holds up a burning Ace of Spades saying, "This suit burns better. Look!" Sango is befuddled. "Better. Look! Burns, suit." Sango is still confused: "I'm not following you." Dream Naraku becomes more insistent: "Burns, suit! Burns, suit!" When Sango
_still_ doesn't get it, Naraku Soon Rips off his Monkey Skin Cloak and It is in fact...........Joey who says in his normal voice, "Look at Gendo's suit! Yeesh."

Sango soon Woke up "Oh! Oh." as Shippo came up to her with Wheezy, "I had an idea, Chief: why don't we check out that suit Gendo was wearing when he got shot? It Might have Burns from the gun and other things" "Did you have that same backwards-talking dream with flaming cards?" Sango asked as Shippo Looked at her "I'll drive." The fox Demon said.

Lab

Sango looked over the suit with a magnifying glass and found an eyelash. "Eureka!" she cried. "Ooh, nice eyelash. Yours?" Stupid asked, "No." Sango said " We need to find out who it belonged to. We want a DNA test." "Ooh, ooh, ee, ooh, ooh, that takes, uh, eight to ten weeks." Stupid said, Then Grievous soon gave Stupid a Loiiypop. "Did I say weeks? 'Cause I meant seconds." They soon came to a machine, Stupid grabed a card from it; put it in a computer "What do you got, the whole town's DNA on file?" Grievous asked "yep," Shippo said "If you've ever handled a penny, the government's got your DNA. Why do you think they keep 'em in circulation?"

""Now it's going to narrow it down to the family bloodline," the DNA Droid explained. The computer came up with "Mouse"

Hospital

Commander Cody was playing Cards with Yugi, Obi Wan and Vader. when Gendo Came to and said three Words....."SAILOR IRON MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Bingo: the gunwoman has a name-o!" Cody said was the others were Shocked.

Crown Game Center.

Thousands of Bounty Hunters, Stormtroopers, Gungans, Wookiees, Battle Droids, Ewoks, Rebel Soldiers and Anime Poilce were Blasting down the Walls, AAT's AT-AT's, TIE Bombers and EVA Units were Ripping The Roof up as they Started their Search for Iron Mouse. "Hey! General Grievous!, what are you doing? What's going on?" Ami Demanded as She saw Andrew and Lizzy Being Dragged by Stormtroopers. "I'm sorry, kid," Smart Ass said as he came up to Ami and her Friends "we got Animate DNA on Gendo's clothing and Iron Mouse was identified by the old man himself." Everyone Gasped at That, Then a Blast Destroyed a AT-AT Walker as Tin Cat, Lead Crow, Aluminum Siren and Galaxia Started Blasted "Run, Iron Mouse!" Galaxia said as Iron Mouse ran as Neo Alantian Soldiers Attacked the Army. a ARC trooper soon fired a net over The Three Animates and Galaxia, Captureing Them. Iron Mouse soon Ran into Inuyasha "Look what I found under Miss Mouse's car seat." He Held up a gun as Shippo Dusted for Prints.

"I swear, I've never seen that gun before!" Iron Mouse said was the Super Battle Droids held her while Ducking from gun fire from The Neo Alantis Army. " Then why are your fingerprints all over it, Miss Mouse?: Vader said. "Aah!" Iron Mouse Screamed, Sango soon Opened the chamber and pulled out a bullet "This bullet matches the one we pulled out of Gendo! Sailor Iron Mouse, you and your teammate and Galaxia are under arrest for attempted murder."

"D'oh"Iron Mouse said as she and The other Animates and Galaxia were cuffed. "When I Get Out of This Sango, I WILL TAKE YOUR STAR SEED AND SMASH IT!" Galaxia yelled as She was Draged away, "That is what they always say." Smart Ass said.