Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed And...In Japan? ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Charmed and…..In Japan?

Chapter # 1

Kagome sat on a branch in the Goshinboku, Thinking about what happened last time she was home.

************Flashback**********
“Kagome! Honey come here!” Michiko called.
“Yeah mom!?” Kagome called.
“Your brothers are here!” she called back.
“Brothers?” whispered Kagome and she walked into the kitchen. She gasped as she saw the two boys sitting at the kitchen table. The oldest one looked about 19. The other one looked about 17. A year older and a year younger then her. She was middle aged? She had always been the oldest and now her mother was telling her that she had 2 more brothers! She had a hard enough time dealing with Sota!
“Hey.” they said. Kagome crossed her arms and tilted her hip a bit.
“Who the hell are you?” she snapped. The boys looked at each other,.
“She has mom’s attitude.” they said,
“Excuse me?” Kagome asked.
“Yup. No doubt about that.” the youngest said.
“SHUT UP AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!” she yelled and the kitchen table blew up, causing everyone jump.
“I guess that’s where her power went.” said the oldest. “Yeah. I’m Chris. And he’s Wyatt.” the youngest said.
“Alone with you we are…the 2nd generation on Charmed Ones.” Wyatt said with a smirked.
“NANI!?” Kagome screamed.

*********End Flashback.*********

She sighed. How was she going to explain this to Inuyasha? Maybe she would think of her as a freak or something, and then go to Kikyo. Choose Kikyo over her. She sighed again. Her supposed brothers were supposed to come through the well today. She sighed again.
“Kagome?” asked a voice. She looked down to see Inuyasha staring at her with a very concerned look on his face.
“What?” she snapped a little too harshly then she should have. He looked slightly hurt as he looked away.
“Fine. You don’t want me around I’ll just leave.” he said and he started walking away.
“Inuyasha. Wait.” she said and she jumped out of the tree. “I didn’t mean to snap at you. I just have a lot on my mind.”
“Like what?” he asked.
“Oh you know, stuff. Like…..Kikyo.” she muttered. She wasn’t about to tell him about her new brothers just yet.
“What about Kikyo?” he asked. Sh enoticed that his ears seemed to perk up when she said her name. Kagome frowned.
“Nothing.” she said and she walked away.
“Kagome come on. What about Kikyo?” he asked, walking after her.
“Nothing ok!? Just some….thoughts of mine.” she said and then she felt it. The auras that she remembered from her last trip home. She groaned. “Not yet! Damn bastards.” she muttered.
“Kagome!” said Inuyasha.
“What!?” she snapped. She was a little testy today. Considering that her scent was hidden for a reason, she had a little PMS issues at the moment.
“If your mother heard you talk like that she would have a fit.” he snapped back.
“Oh well. Good for her. Don’t like the fact that I picked that habit off from you?” she replied.
“No. Actually coming from you, I like it.” he said and she smiled a bit and hugged him.
“Sorry I yelled at you. Forgt about your ears. Those cute little ears that are just begging to be rubbed.” she said with a smirk and she reached up and took his ears in her hands. And gently started rubbing them between her fingers. Inuyasha let out a slow growl of enjoyment as he closed his eyes and leaned into her hands.
“I thought you didn’t like it when I touched your ears.” she said with a hint of amusement in her voice.
“Just like I lied when I said I hated your scent, I lied about not liking it when you touch my ears.” he said through a growl.
“KAGOME NO!” 2 voices yelled. Kagome let go of Inuyasha’s ears and turned around. “Get away from him! He’s a demon!” the voices yelled and 2 boy burst through the trees. Inuyasha snarled and wrapped his arms protectively around Kagome and the boys got the wrong impression.
“Don’t you dare hurt her.” one spat.
“What makes you think I would do that?” Inuyasha snarled.
“Inuyasha. Relax.” said Kagome and she gently rubbed her hand up his arm. He was still growling at the boys but was loving the attention.
“Powers stretching across the skies, hear our cries! From near or far, bring her back and settle here.” both boys chanted and Kagome disappeared in orbs of white light.
“No Kagome!” Inuyasha roared and then she settled in front of the boys and they wrapped their arms around her. The oldest raised his hand and Inuyasha roared in pain, he sunk to his knees as he cried out.
“No stop it! Your hurting him!” Kagome screamed and she thrashed at the boys. The boy out his hand down and Inuyasha’s pain stopped. Inuyasha looked up at Kagome.
“Kagome! He’s a demon!” roared one boy.
“So!?” Kagome snapped.
“He is a demon and he is going to kill you!” the other snapped.
“He’s MY demon and he’s not going to hurt me!” she roared an she pulled away from them. Her demon? Inuyasha smiled and he inwardly smiled.
“Kagome! Get real! All demons are evil!” said the first boy.
“SHUT UP!” Kagome screamed and the ground shook beneath Inuyasha and the ground around the boys blew up.
“Kagome! Relax don’t blow us up!” the boys cried. Kagome’s aura was flaring like mad. Inuyasha was slightly afraid of what she could do, given the chance. He walked up to her slowly.
“Leave her alone!” one boy cried but he ignored them. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her.
“Inu….yasha.” she muttered. She was clearly pissed off.
“Sssh. I’m here Kagome. Your fine….Shhh.” he said in a soothing voice.
“Kagome don’t listen to him! He is trying to trick you!” yelled one boy.
“Well you shut up!? Your making it worse you stupid humans!” Inuyasha snapped.
“don’t you dare talk to us you monster!” they roared. Inuyasha pinned his ears flat.
“Don’t. Yell. At. Me.” he said through gritted teeth.
“Inuyasha. You need to relax.” said Kagome coolly and she whipped around, and grabbed his ears, which instantly perked up at her touch. She gently started rubbing his ears and he let out a soft growl.
“Kagome! Your making it mad!” said one boy.
“It? Your calling Inuyasha a it!?” Kagome snapped.
“Kagome! Listen to me! As your older brother I order you to listen to me!” the oldest boy yelled.
“Order!?” Kagome snapped, and she let go in Inuyasha’s ears and whirled around. “You giving me orders!?” she yelled.
“YES!” both boys yelled.
“CHRIS! WYATT!” Kagome screamed. “I do not take orders form anyone!!!” Both boys winched.
“Kagome. Relax, please.” said Inuyasha and he yet again wrapped his arms around her lovingly and protectively. She turned around into his embrace as he stared at the boys who were gaping. Kagome’s shoulder shook with silent sobs then he felt the wetness sink through his haori and onto his skin underneath.
“Kagome. Don’t cry. What did I do this time?” he asked. “You didn’t do anything. It’s them.” she said and she looked over at the boys. Inuyasha glared at them, he wanted to rip them apart for making his Kagome cry. Wait. His Kagome? Where did that come from? He knew she would never want a disgusting half-breed with her forever. He knew that she would probably go off with Koga or that Homo kid. His ears dropped a little. Kagome turned back into his chest and sobbed some more. Inuyasha’s stare hardened at he looked at the boys.
“I am going to rip you apart for making Kagome cry.” he snarled.
“Inuyasha.” Kagome said.
“Yeah Kagome?” he asked.
“Don’t kill them. It’s not their fault.” she said and she looked up at him, tears still in her eyes and his gaze softened as he looked at her hurt face.
“You sure you don’t want me to kill them?” he asked.
“No I don’t.” she said.
“Ok. You know I wouldn’t change my mind for ust anyone.” he said playfully.
“I know.” she said with a smirk. She pulled away and looked back at the boys. They were gaping at her.
“Did….did she just hug a demon?” one asked.
“Well. Aunt Phoebe did.” said the other.
“Yeah well, that was her. She had a reason, she didn’t know he was a demon.” the other replied.
“Wyatt. Chris.” Kagome said in a cool but angry voice. Inuyasha gulped. He had heard that voice before.
“Yes Kagome?” they asked.
“Tell me. What do you have against demons?” she asked calmly.
“Well. We kill demons for a living.” said Chris.
“So do I.” said Kagome.
“Then why are you hugging one!?” yelled Wyatt. All though Kagome clenched her fist, she remained calm.
“Because he is my friend. Weather you like it or not.” she replied.
“What ever.” said Wyatt.
“Kagome!” called a voice from the trees and a little kitsune ran out.
“Shippo!” Kagome called happily as he jumped into her arms and she hugged him.“Hay Kagome.” said 2 more voices as Sango and Miroku walked out of the forest.
“Hey guys.” she called happily.
“Oh. And who are these young men?” asked Miroku.
“Why are they all dressed funny?” whispered Chris.
“How am I supposed to know?” whispered Wyatt.
“Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Inuyasha. Meat Wyatt and Chris. Wyatt, Chris, meat Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango and Shippo.” Kagome said.
“And why are they here?” asked Miroku.
“Well you see. Their….their…..my um…” she began.
“Brothers.” both finished for her and everyone gasped.

******************************************************** ****
There is chapter 1. Hope you liked it. Please review and have a nice day. Thank you for reading it! Bye for now!