Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed And...In Japan? ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Charmed And…..In Japan?

Chapter # 2

********Recap OF Chapter2******

“Shippo!” Kagome called happily as he jumped into her arms and she hugged him.“Hay Kagome.” said 2 more voices as Sango and Miroku walked out of the forest.
“Hey guys.” she called happily.
“Oh. And who are these young men?” asked Miroku.
“Why are they all dressed funny?” whispered Chris.
“How am I supposed to know?” whispered Wyatt.
“Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Inuyasha. Meat Wyatt and Chris. Wyatt, Chris, meat Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango and Shippo.” Kagome said.
“And why are they here?” asked Miroku.
“Well you see. Their….their…..my um…” she began.
“Brothers.” both finished for her and everyone gasped.

*******End Recap***************

“BROTHERS!?” roared Inuyasha. “WHAT THE HELL!? SENSE WHEN!?”
“Don’t talk to her like that stupid demon!” Chris yelled.
“Going to make me human?” Inuyasha snapped.
“As a matter of fact…we will.” said Wyatt calmly.
“Keh. Dare you to try.” said Inuyasha. Kagome groaned. Wyatt smirked.
“Boulder.” he said and a huge boulder vanished in blue lights, and was above Inuyasha when it reappeared. Inuyasha smirked.
“Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!” he yelled and he sliced the boulder in half.
“Wyatt. He is not like those wimpy demons back home ok!?” Kagome groaned.
“Holy shit!” yelled Chris. Kagome groaned.
“If you think that’s good…you should see his brother.” she muttered.
“Excuse me? You thinkj my brother is batter then me?” asked Inuyasha sounding just a little hurt.
“NO. I didn’t say that!” she said. “I was saying….um…well ok maybe I did but I didn’t mean it like that. I meant it as he has stuff like that weird whip of his that comes out of his fingers, those weird poison claws…and….that weird sword.” Inuyasha looked at her, still slightly hurt, but happy that she wasn’t calling Sesshomaru better then him.
“Answer this then. DO you think he is better then me?” he asked. Kagome’s face went bright red then she was towering over him in anger. “Eeh.” he said.
“How could you think something so incredibly stupid!? Your brother is a cold hearted, emotionless, bastard!” she yelled. “And I wouldn’t be surprised if you were to you two-timing cheat!” Then she gasped and covered her mouth.
“Two-timing?” he repeated. “And who exactly am I two-timing?”
“Well…I mean…um…” she said. She was slightly scared that she said that.
“Well. It cant be Kikyo.” he muttered.
“That reminds me! How can you still be in love with a dead bitch!?” Kagome screamed. “Like really! She is a dead, walking corpse! Truthfully she doesn’t even have a body! Just bones and graveyard dirt!” Kagome screamed.
“Who said I still loved her!?” Inuyasha snapped.
“Well you always go running to her when ever she is around! And the last time you were with her you were practically trying to rip your fuckin’ pants off!” Kagome screamed. Inuyasha turned beet red.
“Well….um…hey…wait! How would you know that!?”
“I followed you ok!?” Kagome said.
“Why!?” Inuyasha yelled.
“Because I was worried! She tried to kill you once, then she tried to drag you to hell! I was worried! I thought you were going to do something stupid and get yourself killed!” she screamed. Then she stormed off.
“Kagome! Wait!” called Inuyasha and he started following her.
“SIT!” she screamed and Inuyasha was once again acquainted with the ground. He groaned as he got up. Then he started walking after her. She came out of the trees and glared a glare at him that would have sent Sesshomaru running.
“Inuyasha.” she said in a voice that was utterly too calm.
“Eeh. Kagome! Come on! Please don’t do it!” he begged.“SIT BOY! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit ,sit , sit, sit, SIT!!!!!!!” she screamed. Inuyasha was flung to the ground in a very deep hole and Kagome ran off again. After the spell wore off and he finally got himself out of the hole that one of these days was going to be his grave he groaned as the scent of saline reached his nose.
“Kagome.” he growled. “God dammit.” he muttered and he stood up.
“Inuyasha. Maybe you should give her a chance to cool down some.” said Miroku.
“Keh.” muttered Inuyasha. The truth was he hated to see her cry, especially if he was the cause of it.

Kagome ran through the forest, until she collapsed and couldn’t run anymore. She just sat their sobbing. She leaned against a tree. Then she felt a presence behind a tree.
“Whose there?” she asked. And Kikyo stepped out from the tree. “What are you doing here Kikyo?” Kagome snapped.
“Well. I saw you crying, what the hell do you think I’m doing here?” Kikyo replied.
“Hmm, Didn’t know you cared.” Kagome said sarcastily.
“I don’t.” Kikyo replied.
“That hurts.” Kagome muttered as she rolled her eyes and before she knew it Kikyo had notched a arrow and shot it at her. But it missed Kagome’s head by inches.
“Hey!” Kagome yelled.
“Die.” Kikyo said and she notched another arrow, as did Kagome and they stood there, both pointing arrows at the other.
“You first.” Kagome said with a smirk.
“Ka-” Inuyasha stared as he walked into the clearing. “Kikyo.” he said.
“Hello Inuyasha.” Kikyo said. “Come to see her death have you?”
“Shut it Kikyo! I am not going to be killed by a worthless, heartless, piece of graveyard dirt.” Kagome spat.
“You cant use that against me. Seeing as it wasn’t my fault I was resurrected.” she snapped.
“Yeah well its your fault your standing there pointing a god damn arrow at me!” Kagome snapped back.
“Oh well. At least you wont be able to complain any longer!” Kikyo said and she fired.
“Kagome!” Inuyasha roared. Kagome screamed just as Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Chris, and Wyatt ran into the clearing, she raised her hands and the arrow stopped inches from her chest. She let out a breath that she didn’t know she had held.
“What happened?” she asked.
“You froze them.” said Chris.
“Excuse me?” asked Kagome.
“You froze them, more importantly your froze time.” said Wyatt.
“Oh wow.” she said.
“Now move!” Chris yelled and Kagome stepped to the side just as the arrow started to move again. Kikyo looked at the arrow in surprise expecting you see Kagome pinned there by it. Kagome laughed.
“What the hell wench!” Kikyo snapped.
“DO NOT CALL ME A WENCH!” Kagome roared and the tree behind Kikyo blew up, falling in the opposite direction. Kikyo jumped and whirled around.
“How did you do that!?” she snapped.
“How should I know!?” Kagome snapped.
“You are so going to die!” Kikyo roared and she notched another arrow and fired. Kagome flung her hands in the air, hopping to freeze it again when she heard Inuyasha yell
“NO!!!!” Unlucky for Kagome the arrow didn’t freeze. But stuck her in the chest. She fell, landing on her back with a dull thud. Kikyo giggled.
“You are finally mine Inuyasha!” she cried happily. But Inuyasha ignored her and ran to Kagome. “Kagome.” he whispered as he picked her up into his arms.
“Inu…..Yasha.” she coughed, spitting up blood.
“Come on Kagome.” he said. “You can beet this, you can beet her.” Kagome smiled. “I know you can. Please….just…don’t leave me.” he said, even though he said that a man should never reveal his tears, there was a thin line of tears in his eyes. Kagome smiled and reached a hand up, whipped away the line of tears.
“Please don’t cry.” she said. “I wont really leave you. As long as you don’t forget me, I wont leave.” her voice losing strength fast.
“Please. Kagome I need you. Ask anyone. I cant do a thing without you.” he said. Kagome coughed again.
“This might not be a good time, but…. I have to tell you.” she said.
“What is it?” he asked.
“Take care of Shippo, and……I….love you Inu…Yasha.” she said and with that her breathing stopped,
“Kagome!” Inuyasha called. “Come on Kagome.” he whispered. “KAGOME!” he roared, his voice rumbling the trees and the ground beneath them.
“Inuyasha. Why do you care about her? She is just a dead wench now.” said Kikyo, completely unconcerned. Inuyasha shoot his head up, growling at her, a line of tears rolling down his cheeks. “What’s your problem!? You never cried when you found out I was dead!” she snapped.
“Yeah…well.. That was you.” he snapped.
“Excuse me?” Kikyo asked.
“You died, and that was you. Never once did you ever say you loved me, well, at least, not the half-demon me. And Kagome dose! Should I be happy she is dead!?” He snapped.
“You only like her because she looks like me.” Kikyo said. Inuyasha put Kagome down and bolted towards Kikyo, pinning her to a tree but her neck.
“She. Looks. Nothing. Like. You.” he snarled.
“Calm down Inuyasha.” said Kikyo.
“NO! You killed her! KILLED her!” he roared. “How can I be calm!?”
“Because you don’t love that wench!” Kikyo snapped. “You love me!”“I never said I loved you.” he whispered. “And who said I don’t love her!”
“If you did love her then why didn’t you tell her earlier!?” Kikyo snapped.
“I was afraid!” Inuyasha yelled at her. Kikyo started laughing.
“You…..afraid? Ha!” she said. “I was. I was afraid that she would run away from me, saying that I was some worthless half-breed! I was afraid she would turn me away! I was afraid she didn’t love me back! But now she is dead and she doesn’t have any clue how I feel!” he snapped and he dropped Kikyo. “Just leave Kikyo.”
“You don’t know what your saying.” she said.
“Of coarse I do. I told you to leave. Now get going.” he said. “I should kill you for killing her. But your already dead. And besides, Naraku wants to kill you, and I guess that even though I hate the guy he can come up with a death that is much worse a death then I can.” he snarled. Kikyo gasped and glared at him.
“Fine.” she spat and her soul collectors came around her and carried her off. Inuyasha walked back over to Kagome, where Chris, Wyatt, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo were all sitting. Sango had tears in her eyes, and Shippo was crying harder then he had ever cried before. Chris and Wyatt just started at her, looking both sad and disappointed.
“You think it would work?” Chris asked.
“It might. If we both did it.” Wyatt replied.
“Do what?” snapped Inuyasha and the boys placed their hands over Kagome’s injury. Inuyasha quickly snatched her up and growled.
“You. Not. Touching. Her.” he snarled.
“We were going to heal her.” said Chris. Inuyasah growled. “You can hold her if you want…..just let us heal her.” Inuyasha’s gaze softened a bit and he nodded. Wyatt and Chris stepped forward and placed a hand above Kagome’s wound. Wyatt pulled the arrow out with no complaints form Kagome. *of coarse not. She’s dead!* Then he placed his hand back above her wound, and their hands started glowing a dark yellow. Kagome’s wound slowly started to heal, as did her shirt and the blood was gone. Then she arched her back in Inuyasha’s arms, gasping for air and coughing,
“Kagome!” everyone cheered. Kagome started having a really long coughing fit. By now Inuyasha’s legs had given way due to shock and was now sitting on the ground, Kagome in his lap. He hadn’t said anything yet, he was just happy to see she was ok. She coughed a bit more before saying
“Hey….” in a really weak voice. Shippo jumped up into her arms and hugged her neck.
“Oh Kagome! Thanks god your ok!” he said and he was still sobbing. Kagome rubbed his back in a soothing nature that mothers usually do.
“It’s ok Shippo. Don’t cry. I’m fine. Shhh.” she said.
“I’m just happy your ok.” he said, his sobs were now just little whimpers. She smiled and she felt herself being lowered to the ground.
“Huh?” she asked, she didn’t even relize she was being held by someone. She looked up and saw Inuyasha’s shocked but slightly happy face. “Inuyasha.” she said.
“You didn’t mean it did you?” he asked,
“What are you talking about?” she asked. Inuyasha bluished.
“N-never mind.” he muttered and he got up and left.
“What was that about?” Kagome asked.
“Well….you sort of……told him you loved him.” said Chris.
“NANI!?” Kagome screamed. Wyatt, Chris, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo nodded. “Oh my god.” Kagome whispered.

Inuyasha stayed behind a tree so he could hear the conversation.
“What was that about?” Kagome asked.
“Well…you sort of…..told him you loved him.” said Chris.
“NANI!?” Kagome screamed, she sounded a little shocked to Inuyasha. “Oh my god.” she said.
“Kagome did you really mean it?” asked Sango.
“I…um…well…” she stammered.
“it’s a simple yes or no answer.” muttered Chris. Kagome growled.
“Yeah… simple…what ever. Have any of you happened to notice HES A HALF-DEMON!” Kagome snapped. Inuyasha felt a little hurt at that comment. He knew it. He had always known it. No one, not even Kagome had the heart to love a half-breed like him. He sighed and walked back in the clearing.
“We had better get beck to the village..” he said. Kagome looked up at him. And suddenly felt sorry for him. He surely would have heard her say that and get the wrong impression.
“Inuyasha-” she whispered before Inuyasha cut in.
“Save it.” he muttered and he started walking back towards the village. Kagome sighed.
“Kagome. Were you really going to hold being a half-demon against him?” asked Sango, they were pretty sure that Inuyasha was out of ear shot and Kagome continued.
“No I wasn’t. I was just going to say that he was a half-demon, so…he probably doesn’t feel the same way about me….that’s all.” Kagome said. Sango sighed. These 2 were going to be at it for ever, before they relized that they loved each other.

*********************************************************** ***************
Well. There is the end of Chapter 2. Hope you liked it! Please review and have a nice day!