Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed And...In Japan? ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Charmed And…In Japan?

Chapter # 4

******Recap Of Chapter 3********

“I love you Kagome.” he whispered.
“I love you Inuyasha.” she whispered back. He smiled and rested his cheek on the top of her head before falling asleep himself.

*****End Recap*****************

“Oh. They look so cute together.” someone whispered in a childish voice.
“Yes they surely do dear Sango.” someone else whispered.
“Let’s not wake them up.” whispered Shippo.
“Too late.” Inuyasha snapped. He was extremely angry because he was just awoken from a wonderful dream. It had been the new moon, he had told Kagome he loved her, and she told him she loved him. Then she was asleep with him, and he didn’t want to be brought back to the reality that she didn’t and wouldn’t love him. He sighed and tried to get up, not understanding why he was asleep to begin with, but something held him down. He looked down and saw something black in his face. He pulled his head back some more and saw Kagome laying there against him. He looked up at Sango with a confused and questioning expression. She just shrugged.
“K-Kagome?” he whispered. Kagome groaned. “Kagome.” he said a little louder. Kagome groaned a little louder. “Kagome.” Inuyasha said with a little more force.
“What?” Kagome snapped as she opened her eyes and pulled away a bit. She looked at him and her eyes went wide, “W-We didn’t d-do what I t-think we did, d-did we?” she stammered. Inuyasha chuckled. “No. We didn’t.” he said. Kagome sighed in relief. She stood up and smiled.
“Well. Sorry if I kept you up all night, not that you sleep half the time but still.” she said.
“Not a problem, and you didn’t keep me up, actually to tell you the truth I haven’t slept that good sense my mother died.” he said. She smiled, bent towards and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
“That’s good to know.” she whispered before pulling away and looking to her right. She stared at the sleeping boys who apparently didn’t know they were getting up. She smirked. “This is pay back Wyatt.” she said and she walked to him, and bent beside him.
“Inuyasha. Could you help me with this, he is kind of….heavy.” she said as she tried to pull his sleeping bag up. Inuyasha laughed and hulled Wyatt over his shoulder.
“Man. He is a heavy sleeper.” said Miroku.
“Yeah. I guess he is.” said Sango and she followed her friends down to the river, carrying Chris with the help of Miroku.

When they reached the river Kagome told them what they had to do and they smirked. They pushed Chris and Wyatt into the river and laughed as they came up, gasping for air and bolting out of the river.
“Cold! Cold! Cold!” Wyatt yelled as he ran out.
“Damn! I have heard of waking up on the cold side of the bed but that’s a little bit unorthodox.” *Big word! Yay me!* Chris yelled. Everyone laughed harder.“Kagome! What was that for!?” snapped Wyatt as he looked down at himself. “I am completely socked!” Kagome laughed harder and when it died down said.
“That was pay back for last night baka.”
“Baka?” asked Chris. “Kagome, we don’t speak Japanese.”
“Oh right sorry. It means idiot/stupid.” she said.
“Hey!’ snapped Wyatt.
“You brought it on your self.” said Kagome and she walked away, Chris smirked and hulled her back into the river with him. Kagome screamed at the sudden pull but laughed as she hit the water. She sat there for a few minutes laughing until Chris said.
“Isn’t that cold!?”
“No. I take baths in this kind of water all the time.” Kagome said.
“What!? How long have you been coming to this place!?” snapped Wyatt.
“About….2 years.” Kagome said.
“Holy crap.” said Chris.
“Um. Sango? You want to join me?” asked Kagome. Sango nodded and went back to camp to get Kagome’s bag. When she came back she pushed all the boys away and jumped in beside Kagome.
“Your brothers are a bit dense.” said Sango. “If you don’t mind me saying.” she continued.
“Oh. I don’t mind. I don’t really consider them my brothers, I haven’t known them that long. But I think they could be useful when it comes to killing Naraku.” Kagome said.
“Do you really think we can?” asked Sango.
“Of coarse we can! And I promise, we will get Kohaku back. I promise!” Kagome said with a huge smile. Sango smiled back and sighed.
“But what about you?” asked Sango.
“Huh?” asked Kagome.
“You must want something after killing Naraku, besides, you should get everything you want seeing as you are always first to help me or Miroku, Shippo, Kaede or Inuyasha. It’s the least we can do seeing as you are never thinking of yourself, your always thinking of others.” Sango replied. Kagome gaped at her friend, she had never said anything like this before.
“I….I don’t think I want anything after that.” said Kagome.
“Well. You must want something.” said Sango. “There’s always Inuyasha.”
“W-What do you mean?” Kagome asked, her face going bright red.
“Well. You could always see if he wants you, well you know what I mean, but, I know you love him Kagome. And from what I can tell you would even let him go to hell with Kikyo just to make him happy.” said Sango.
“Yeah. I would wouldn’t I?” she asked. Then she sighed. “Well, I might love him, but I want him to be happy, even if it’s not with me. If he wants to got to hell with Kikyo, I wont stop him. But I swear to kami if Kikyo forces him I will kill her dammit.” Kagome said.

Inuyasha and Miroku sat behind a bush as they watched the girls.
“I cant believe I let you talk me into this!” Inuyasha whispered.
“Relax and enjoy it my friend, we get to see what these girls talk about.” said Miroku. “And we need to protect them, seeing as it is first thing in the morning, there are bound to be hungry demons looking for breakfast.”
“True.” said Inuyasha and he turned his attention back to the girls.
“Your brothers are a bit dense.” he heard Sango say. “If you don’t mind me saying.”
“Oh. I don’t mind. I don’t really consider them my brothers, I haven’t known them that long. But I think they could be useful when it comes to killing Naraku.” Kagome said.
“Do you really think we can?” asked Sango.
“Of coarse we can! And I promise, we will get Kohaku back. I promise!” Kagome said with a huge smile. Sango smiled back and sighed.
“But what about you?” asked Sango.
“Huh?” asked Kagome.
“You must want something after killing Naraku, besides, you should get everything you want seeing as you are always first to help me or Miroku, Shippo, Kaede or Inuyasha. It’s the least we can do seeing as you are never thinking of yourself, your always thinking of others.” Sango replied. Kagome gaped at her friend, she had never said anything like this before.
“I….I don’t think I want anything after that.” said Kagome.
“Well. You must want something.” said Sango. “There’s always Inuyasha.”
“W-What do you mean?” Kagome asked, her face going bright red.
“Well. You could always see if he wants you, well you know what I mean, but, I know you love him Kagome. And from what I can tell you would even let him go to hell with Kikyo just to make him happy.” said Sango.
“Yeah. I would wouldn’t I?” she asked. Then she sighed. “Well, I might love him, but I want him to be happy, even if it’s not with me. If he wants to got to hell with Kikyo, I wont stop him. But I swear to kami if Kikyo forces him I will kill her dammit.” Kagome said. Inuyasha gasped. Kagome is willing to let me go to hell with Kikyo? Not that I would want to anymore, I have Kagome now, I don’t need Kikyo. But she wouldn’t stop me, she wants me to be happy? I have never heard anyone say that besides my mother, everyone always wanted me dead, not happy. Kagome is defiantly perfect, and she….Holy shit! She has a great ass! Inuyasha thought as he watched the girls, and Kagome just happened to be standing in front of Sango, towering over her.
“Sango!” Kagome snapped.
“Sorry Kagome! I only said that he better treat you right!” Sango said, putting her hands up in defence.
“Sango! What do you think I plan on doing!? Rapping him!?” Kagome snapped. Inuyasha blushed. “Arg! Man its not like I want to have sex with him right now!”
“But Kagome-”“I’m not even sure if he really likes me like that! For all I know he could still be looking at the part of me that is Kikyo!” That one hurt real bad. She still thinks I like Kikyo better then her? I did tell her I love her didn’t I? But then again…I did tell Kikyo I loved her. Arg! This is so confusing!! Inuyasha thought.
“We better get going.” whispered Miroku.
“What are you guys doing!?” asked Chris and he and Wyatt walked up behind them. Kagome whipped around and screamed.
“PERVERTS!” she yelled and she flung her hands towards them, blasting them, and sending them flying.
“She is getting better at that.” muttered Wyatt.
“Let’s go.” whispered Miroku, he looked at Inuyasha who was staring at the girls, eyes wide open, and drooling. “Inuyasha?” Miroku whispered and he followed his friends gaze. Until his eyes fell upon Kagome. Standing, facing them in the water, the water around her waist, just barely.
“Wow.” whispered Miroku. Inuyasha nodded then shook his head.
“What am I talking about. Lets go.” he said.
“Just, a few more minutes.” said Miroku as he stared at Kagome’s chest, rising and falling with her heavy breathing.
“Your such a hentai.” said Inuyasha.
“Yes well you were staring to.” replied Miroku. Inuyasha blushed and when Kagome turned back around, grabbed him by the back of the shirt and jumped into a tree, and walking back to camp.

When Kagome and Sango returned to camp they were followed by a very battered and bruised Chris, and a extremely bleeding Wyatt. They sat down around the fire, crossed their arms and look away.
“Kagome.” said Chris. Kagome glared at him and he stopped talking.
“I don’t want to talk to you hentais.” she said and she turned back around.
“What’s a hentai?” asked Wyatt.
“Here.” said Kagome and she threw a Japanese/English dictionary which hit him in the head. “Look it up.” she snapped.
“K-Kagome?” asked Inuyasha.
“What?” Kagome snapped.
“You ok?” he asked. Kagome raised an eye brow, but smiled.
“Yeah….I’m fine.” she replied.
“Yes you are.” whispered Miroku. Inuyasha turned and smacked him on the back of the head.
“Hentai.” he whispered.
“But I know you were thinking it my friend.” Miroku replied. Inuyasha growled and smacked him again.
“Hentai.” Inuyasha said a little louder.
“Oh here it is.” said Wyatt. “ ‘Hentai- Pervert.’” he said.
“Oh that’s just great.” said Chris and he rolled his eyes.
“Hey look at this.” said Wyatt.
“What?” Chris asked.
“Inu-Dog. Yasha- Female demon!” Wyatt said and he stared laughing. Kagome blinked a couple times before snatching the book and looking at it.
“Kagome! You speak Japanese you should know this!” said Chris through his laughs.
“Yeah well I know it means dog demon…..but….female demon, please. Inuyasha is a male…..I hope.” Kagome said and she started laughing. “I-It dose mean f-female demon!” she laughed.
“Really? Let me see.” said Sango.
“Alright! We get the point!” snapped Inuyasha and he grabbed the book from them.
“I-I guess y-your dad t-thought you w-were a g-girl!” Kagome laughed. Inuyasha growled and hit Miroku on the head.
“What was that for!?” Miroku asked.
“Well I can’t hit Kagome now can I!?” Inuyasha snapped. Kagome continued to laugh until she stopped, really suddenly.
“Kagome?” everyone asked. “What is it?” asked Miroku, Sango, Shippo and Inuyasha.
“Jewel shards, 2, coming up really fast.” she replied.
“Koga.” Inuyasha growled and the infamous wolf made his appearance, right on top of Inuyasha’s head.
“Well hello Kagome.” he said sweetly.
“Hello Koga.” Kagome said just as sweetly.
“I smelt your sweet scent and just had to stop by.” he said as he cupped her hands in his.
“Get. Off. Me. Flea. Bag.” snarled Inuyasha and he swung his hand above his head but still missed Koga by inches.
“Oh shut up mutt face. I have to talk with my women.” Koga growled.
“She’s not your women!” snapped Inuyasha.
“He’s a demon, a wolf demon.” said Chris.
“Who are you?” growled Koga and he stood in front of Kagome and cracked his knuckles.
“Koga. Please relax. These are my brothers.” said Kagome.
“Brothers? I didn’t know you had brothers.” Koga said and he turned to look at Kagome.“Yeah I didn’t know either.” mumbled Kagome.
“No matter. I think it is time for you to come back home with me.” smiled Koga.
“Nani!?” snapped Inuyasha. “That’s not going to happen!”
“Be quiet mutt face, that is up to Kagome.” said Koga. “So?”
“Um…well Koga. I would love to-”“Then lets go!” said Koga and he went to pick Kagome up but she stepped back.
“But. I don’t think I should.” she said.
“What? Why not?” asked Koga.
“Well….we still have to kill Naraku remember.” she said nervously. Inuyasha groaned and rolled his eyes.
“She doesn’t want to go with you flea bag.” he said.
“Shut up dog breath.” Koga growled.
“Koga! We finally caught up with you!” yelled someone from the distance and as they came closer, seemed to be wolf demons.
“Ginta! Hakkaku! Hurry up!” called Koga.
“We’re coming Koga!” they called and when they reached the group they were a little out of breath. Koga smiled at Kagome and said.
“I am sorry Kagome, but it is time I took my leave. And mutt face. Take good care of my Kagome.” he turned, and ran off again. Leaving a whirlwind of dust behind. Inuyasha just stood there growling.
“Inuyasha. Please calm down.” Kagome said.
“Stupid flea bag.” Inuyasha snarled. “You like him don’t you?”
“What?” Kagome asked.
“You like Koga. I can see it, your eyes go all sparkly when he’s around.” he muttered, he crossed his arms and looked away. Kagome glared at him and growled.
“I. Do. Not. Like. Koga.” she snarled.
“Yes you do!”
“No I don’t!” she snapped.
“Prove it!” Inuyasha snapped back.
“Fine.” said Kagome and she leaned forwards, locking his lips to hers. Inuyasha’s eyes went wide for a minute but then he quickly collected himself and leaned into the kiss. Kagome pulled away and he slowly opened his eyes in a sort of dazed way.
“Enough proof?” she asked with a cocky grin. Inuyasha gaped at her, and shook his head.
“Enough proof of what?” he asked,
“That I don’t like Koga.” Kagome said.
“Oh right, yeah that’s enough proof.” he said.
“Good.” said Kagome.
“Can we go now?” Miroku asked.
“Yeah sure.” said Inuyasha.
“Wait! What about breakfast!?” snapped Chris. Kagome turned and looked at him.
“Well…I guess.” said Kagome.
“We don’t have time!” snapped Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha. I’ve got ramen.” Kagome said sweetly. Inuyasha looked at her and smiled.
“Ramen?” he asked.
“Yup! I brought a whole bunch just for you!” Kagome said cheerfully.
“Really?” he asked.
“Well…I guess…. Seeing as I don’t really like the stuff that much but oh well.” said Kagome. “Want some?”
“Yeah.” said Inuyasha.
“Can we stay and have breakfast?”
“Sure!” Kagome smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
“Good. Now go get some water ok?” she asked.
“Yeah, yeah I got it.” said Inuyasha. When Sango was sure that Inuyasha was out of ear shot she said.
“You have him trained like a obedient puppy.”
“Not really. He’s not a dog. He might be a Inuyoukai but he’s not an actual dog.” said Kagome. “Although the ears are pretty cute.” she said.
“Ya’ think so?” Inuyasha asked as he walked back into camp with a pot full of water. Kagome blushed.
“Um….yeah.” she replied. Inuyasha beamed at her and laughed.
“You know. You blush to much.” he said and he handed her the water.“Thanks.” she said and she took the water from him and looked at her brothers. “Make yourselves useful and do something!” she snapped at them. Chris and Wyatt jumped up, saluted to her and said.“Yes sir.” they said. Kagome growled.
“Chris! Wyatt! Go get some wood. NOW!” Kagome yelled. The boys flinched before running off.
“I need to take a walk.” Kagome said and she handed the pot to Sango.
“I’ll go with you.” Inuyasha offered. “Thanks but you don’t have to if you don’t want to, I can take care of myself.” she replied.
“But I want to.” he said and without another word he walked beside her. She looked at him and nodded.
“Bye guys. We will be back later.” said Kagome.
“Kagome.” Shippo asked.
“Yes Shippo?” asked Kagome. Shippo smiled and jumped onto her shoulder.
“Can I come?” he asked. Inuyasha gave a soft growl, that surprisingly only Kagome heard.
“No Shippo, I think it might be best if you stay here.” said Kagome. Shippo pouted but nodded, and jumped off her shoulder to Sango’s. “Bye!” Kagome called and she ran into the woods. Inuyasha looked after her before shrugging and taking off after her.
“Wow. I guess their egger.” said Miroku. Sango whacked him on the head.
“Can it Monk.” she said.
“Oww.” groaned Miroku.

Kagome sighed.
“Hey. Are you ok?” Inuyasha asked.“Yeah I guess.” Kagome said and she looked away.
“Well that was convincing.” Inuyasha muttered.
“I just don’t get it.” Kagome whispered.
“Don’t get what?” Inuyasha asked.
“Why me?” she asked and she looked at him, eyes reflecting slight sadness.
“What are you talking about?”
“Everything! My dad died, then I feel through the well! Then I broke the stupid jewel! Then we find out we have to kill Naraku before the jewel is complete. And now I have the 2 little brats running around!” Kagome growled. “Why am I Kikyo’s recarnation? Why am I here? And why….why am I so confused?” she asked.
“How am I supposed to know?” Inuyasha asked. “But. Just to let you know. I’d glad your Kikyo’s recarnation, if you weren’t I couldn’t do this.” he said and he pulled her close to him, staring into her chocolate brown eyes, he cupped her cheek in his hand and leaned forwards a bit. His lips were just barley touching hers when she pulled away and whipped around.
“What?” Inuyasha asked.
“Koga.” said Kagome and the wolf yet again showed up.
“Hello again Kagome.” he said.
“Hello again Koga.” Kagome said. “And what gives me the honour of seeing you twice in one day?” Kagome asked. Koga smiled and sniffed a bit.
“Why…do you smell like that mutt?” he asked.
“Um…” said Kagome.
“And why dose he…smell like you? It’s not his back like normal either, What were you doing to her mutt?” Koga growled.
“Nothing.” replied Inuyasha. Koga growled louder,
“Koga. He wasn’t doing anything, I tripped and Inuyasha caught me. That’s all.” Kagome said quietly. Hmmm…if she is that good at lying…how many times did she lie to me before? Inuyasha thought.
“Well…. I guess that’s ok. Wouldn’t want you getting hurt now would we?” Koga asked, sending a warning glance at Inuyasha. “I forgot to ask you the first time, any leads on Naraku?” Koga asked,
“Sorry Koga, but no we don’t have any.” said Kagome. “And when we do, you will be the first person we tell.”
“Are you ok Kagome?” Koga asked.
“Yeah, yeah. I’m fine…what makes you ask that?” she replied.
“You look a little…..pale.”
“I do?” Kagome asked “Hmmm. Nope I feel fine.”
“Alright….if you say so, I wont push it. But…. You should get some rest. That’s not good if your pale like that.” Koga said.
“Alright. I will do that.” Kagome said and she smiled at him before he took off. Kagome sighed and flopped down onto the ground. She laid down, her head facing towards Inuyasha, looking up at the sky.
“I cant do this much longer.” she muttered and she closed her eyes.
“You’re a good liar you know that?” said Inuyasha.
“Yeah.” said Kagome.
“How many times did you lie to me?” asked Inuyasha.
“Every time I talk to you.” she muttered.
“What?” Inuyasha asked. “Then how do I know that’s not a lie?” he asked.
“You don’t.” Kagome said. “And I promise, it was a lie, and I promise I have never lied to you…well…on some accounts I have.” Kagome muttered.
“Like when?” asked Inuyasha.
“Like when you went and ran after Kikyo, you always asked if I was sure, and I always said I was fine and that you should go to her.” said Kagome. Surprisingly she wasn’t bothered by these memories.
“Oh.” said Inuyasha. “Hey look…I’m sorry about-”
“Shut up.” said Kagome.
“Why?” asked Inuyasha.
“You saying sorry….it doesn’t work….I don’t like this new ‘nice, mature, and gentle’ you. I liked the old you better. The one who didn’t give a damn and always blew up in your face when you told him to apologize. And is always rough.” said Kagome.
“Ohhhh. You want me to be rough do you?” Inuyasha said with a grin that Miroku usually had on his face.
“Don’t get the wrong idea.” Kagome snapped.
“Eh, anyways, we better head back to camp, I can smell the ramen already.” and Inuyasha’s mouth started to water slightly.
“Alright.”

“So, you actually like the rude, arrogant and rough me?” Inuyasha asked once back at camp.
“Yeah. Better then this nice you. I’m not used to it.”
“So you want me to be rough do you?” he asked again.
“I already told you, don’t get the wrong idea.” Kagome snapped.
“Oh I think it’s a little too late for that don’t you?” Chris said, rolling his eyes a little.
“Chris.” Kagome hissed. “Butt out.”
“Make me.”
“You don’t want me to make you.”
“As if you could.”
“If I remember correctly.” Kagome said, balling her hands into fists and placing them on her hips. “You’re not the one with the barrier, are you?” Chris’s eyes went wide and he snorted.
“I care because? You don’t even know how to use it, let alone aim it.”
“What an I doing? I’m arguing like I used to do with Sota! Argh, I’m too old for this.”
“You’re never too old for sibling arguments.” Sango said.
“You mean that little kid at your house?” Wyatt asked. “He ain’t your brother.”
“He’s more of a brother then you are.” Kagome snapped. “You didn’t need me until you other brother got himself killed, so don’t you dare say that Sota isn’t my brother, and that you are. I didn’t even know any of you existed until you needed your precious ‘Charmed One’.” Kagome hissed.
“We didn’t know about you until Mom said we have another sibling in Japan!” Chris yelled, jumping up.
“Oh, really. Do you think there might be a reason that you didn’t know about me? Did you think that maybe for some reason your parents didn’t want me around!”
“Our parents Kagome! Their our parents!” Chris yelled.
“Their not my parents!” Kagome screamed. “My dad died in a car crash 6 years ago! My mother has been un normally strong about it! And you’re not my brothers! I don’t care if you’re blood related. You weren’t there! You weren’t there when my dad died, you weren’t there when Sota was born, you weren’t there at any given point. So if you think that just because you’re blood related that I’m going to put the family that I grew up with behind, you’re mistaken!” She turned and stormed off into the woods, the tears falling down her cheeks like waterfalls.

“Look what you did.” Shippo growled. “Even Inuyasha can’t make her cry that hard.”
“Hey.” Inuyasha snapped.
“Sorry, but it’s true.” Shippo said.
“I didn’t mean to, but she’s our sister-” Chris started.
“You didn’t hear her!?” Inuyasha yelled. “She ain’t your sister!”
“Don’t you dare tell us what she is and isn’t half-breed.” Wyatt hissed.
“Don’t you dare call me a half-breed.” Inuyasha growled, “Kagome might have stopped me from killing you once, but she’s not here now is she?”
“I dare you to try.”
“No!” Sango yelled, stepping between them. “I don’t think Kagome would want you two to fight. And what she really needs now is you, Inuyasha.” She said, looking at him and begging him to go after her.
“Right.” He said and he turned, before whipping back around to Wyatt. “If you ever make her cry again, I swear I’ll kill you.”
“What ever.” was the only response he got and Inuyasha turned again, before running off into the forest.

What’s his problem anyway? He has no right to talk to me like that, he doesn’t get to tell me who isn’t my family, and who is. It’s not fair, they can’t just sow up in my life and act like they own me. It’s not fair. God, dad I wish you were here, I really need to talk to you. Kagome thought as she sat at the base of a tree, her back against it, knees on her chest, her arms wrapped around her legs and her head laying on her knees. Tears were still rolling down her cheeks but not as much anymore. She lifted her head to wipe the tears from her cheeks and she saw Inuyasha sitting in front of her.
“Hey.” he said.
“Hi.”
“You ok?” he shifted until he was sitting beside her, watching her just in case.
“Yeah…”
“Don’t lie to me, you’re crying.” he snapped, using his thumb to wipe the tears off her cheek.
“It doesn’t matter.” Kagome turned her head away from him, suddenly fascinated by the ground. “Hey, I’m sorry.” she said, turning to him again.
“For what?”
“I probably hurt your ears didn’t I?”
“No problem, I’m sure the ringing with stop in a couple of days.” he said, smiling a little. Kagome giggled.
“I’m really sorry, I forgot you had super sensitive hearing there for a minute.”
“It’s not a problem, hearing Sango slap Miroku sort of makes me used to it. She can really make it hurt.” Kagome laughed.
“You know exactly what to say.”
“When I want to.”
“Why didn’t you ever act like this before?”
“I don’t know.” he replied, leaning his head on the tree and closing his eyes. “The only person who knew me as nice like this was my mother. And after she died, I stopped being nice. It didn’t suet me. To tell you the truth, I wasn’t even nice to Kikyo. I cared for her, but I was never actually nice. And if I had of stayed nice after my mother died, I probably wouldn’t be able to hide the things I care about most from my enemies.” he said. He sighed a little before shrugging. “I guess it’s kind of a strength and a weakness.”
“I’m sorry….about your mother. I know you told me that she died before, I just never really gave it much thought.” Kagome said.
“Don’t worry about it. I never really gave it much thought either, I mean why your father wasn’t around.”
“I didn’t expect you to put much thought into it. And as Shippo would say ‘You don’t put much thought into anything.’.” Kagome laughed at that.
“Hey.” Inuyasha growled playfully, pulling her into his lap and tickling her.
“K-Knock it o-off!” she laughed.
“No!” he said, laughing with her. And even though he was tickling, she stopped moving and stared at him. Suddenly getting worried and asked. “What? What’s wrong?”
“Do that again.” she said.
“Huh?”
“Do that again.”
“Do what again?”
“Laugh.”
“Why is laughing so important?” Now he was confused.
“I never heard you laugh before, do it again.”
“Really? I thought you did….I must have…at last once..” Now he had this weird look on his face while he was thinking. “Huh….I guess you haven’t.”
“I know I didn’t, now do it again.” she said, and now she sounded demanding.“Why? It’s just a laugh.”
“Please?”
“Well I can’t, nothing’s fun-” before he got to finish the word she was blowing on his ear, tickling the hairs on it, that made him laugh.
“I like your laugh, you should do it more often.” she smiled and leaned into his chest.
“Hmmm….I think I will.” he smiled before kissing the top of her head.



He watched them, from above the tree they were in. They had yet to notice him there, which was mildly surprising. He would use this against them, turn their love against them just like he did with Inuyasha and Kikyo. He would make sure that Kagome killed that disgusting hanyou. And she would do it just the same as the one before her. How would it feel, Inuyasha, to be killed by both of the women you love? Naraku thought before he vanished and was back in his castle.


***************************************************** *************
Well, here is chapter 4, sorry for the long wait, we have a small house fire sometime in December, so I didn’t get the chance to update. But now I am going to editing all my other stories, so that may take a while. Again, sorry for the wait. Please review and have a nice day.