Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed And...In Japan? ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Charmed And…In Japan?

Chapter # 6

*********Recap Of Chapter 5********

“And how do you think she’s gonna react when she gets the chance, and realizes that she was forcefully taken from Inuyasha, and my not see him again.”
“What!? She’s not coming back!?” Inuyasha sounded even more hurt then he did before.
‘She might, and she might not.” Michiko said, finally understanding what her son was talking about.
“What do you mean?”
“Her brothers probably took her to their house.”
“Well just tell me where it is and I’ll go get her.” Inuyasha snapped.
“You can’t go get her.”
“Why not?”
“Their on the other side of the world.”

*********End Recap***************

“T-their…..WHAT!?” Inuyasha yelled. “THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!?”
“Would you please stop yelling at me Inuyasha?” Michiko asked. Her voice was a little shaky, and Inuyasha could see the thin line of tears in her eyes. Inuyasha growled a little before sighing.
“Sorry.” he muttered, slipping his hands into his sleeves.
“I can understand you’re upset, I am too at the moment. And I don’t think it was right for Chris and Wyatt to take Kagome away like that. Are you sure she didn’t ask them to?” Michiko asked.
“I’m sure. They took her from the hut, saying they had to talk to her. And then I heard a crack, and we ran to the clearing where the well is. Kagome turned around when I asked her is she was okay, then Wyatt grabbed her. Told Chris to go through the well and he rolled over the side. She put up a pretty good fight, half the trees were blown apart.” Inuyasha said. Staring at the ceiling, suddenly finding it interesting.
“I see.” Michiko said. “Well, they probably won’t keep her long, probably just to get her to learn how to control her powers. Shouldn’t take long at all. You can stay here with us until she gets back if you want.”


Oh yeah, a year isn’t long. Nope, not long at all. Inuyasha thought as he sat in his bedroom, that was once the spear room. He spent the whole year with them. Seeing if Kagome came back. Though he kept going back and forth through the well, just to check up. He wanted to know how Kagome was, and this was starting to annoy him. She hadn’t even called god dammit!
Yeah he was all caught up on modern technology. Phones, computers, TV, MP3, video games, and he was even dressing and acting like a normal teenager. Surprisingly. I guess spending the year in a completely different time changed your thoughts about stuff. He didn’t think the shower was trying to kill him anymore.
Though he didn’t leave the shrine ground very often, he still saw Kagome’s friends when they stopped by to see if she was okay. They all still thought she was sick.
They stopped by a lot actually, probably trying to see him, was what Sota said. He didn’t know why though, and he honestly didn’t care. He just wanted Kagome back.
He jumped when the phone ran, and he heard Michiko pick it up.
“Hello?” he heard her ask. “OH MY GOD!” she screamed making Inuyasha jump off the bed, and hold his ears. He came running down the stairs, hands still over his ears.
“What the hell!?” he yelled.
“Sorry about that, it’s just-”
“Is that Inuyasha?” he heard someone on the phone ask. “What is he doing there? Let me talk to him! He dose know how to use a phone right?”
“Yeah I know how to use the damn phone.” he said into the receiver.
“What are you doing there?” the women asked.
“Who are you?” Inuyasha snapped.
“Oh, you don’t remember me?” she asked, her voice was sad, and he could just hear the pout. He knew that voice. She used it on him so many times….
“K-Kagome?” he whispered, not believing it.
“Ha! You do remember! Wyatt you owe me 10 bucks!” Kagome said, yelling at her brother at the other end. Inuyasha heard a groan and someone laughing.
“Are you okay?” Inuyasha asked.
“Yeah! I’m fine. Never better.” Kagome said then he heard her gasp. “That’s not what I meant. I just….for being here I’m fine. All though the assholes won’t take me back.” he could hear her voice directed at the boys, and laughed a little.
“We can’t take you back yet Kagome!” he heard Wyatt complain.
“Don’t you dare start that again! Remember what happened last time you ticked her off!? You were in the hospital for months!” Chris yelled.
“How’s Shippo, and Miroku, and Sango?” Kagome asked,
“Doing good last time I checked, Sango’s pregnant.”
“Really? How did that happen?”
“Well…you see-”
“That ain’t what I meant!” and Inuyasha laughed “I meant, I thought they wee gonna wait, until after Naraku was dead.”
“I guess things went a little off schedule.”
“Obviously.” and he just knew Kagome rolled her eyes.
“Don’t roll your eyes at me.” He said playfully.
“How did you know?” she asked, completely shocked.
“6th sense I guess.”
“Yeah right. 6th sense my ass.”
“When are you coming back?”
“I…I don’t know.”
Are you coming back?”
“I…don’t know.”
“Kagome…”
“Listen okay. I didn’t ask to be taken here. And I sure as hell didn’t wanna leave! We still have to kill Naraku, get the jewel shards! And I can’t just sit here while you guys do my job.”
“It isn’t your job Kagome.” Inuyasha whispered. “I broke the jewel, so it’s my job to find the pieces and put it back together.”
“So, that’s the only reason you go back there?” He kept his voice calm, all though he could feel his heart breaking.
“No, that’s not the only reason.” and he felt it put it’s self back together again. “I miss you.” Kagome whispered, He barley head it.
“What?”
“I miss you.” she repeated, louder then before.
“I miss you too.” he said.
“I love you.” He smiled. “I love you too.”
“That’s it!” someone screamed in the back ground, making even Inuyasha jump, who was no where near it.
“What?” Wyatt screamed. “Mom! You gave me a heart attack!” Kagome yelled. Mom? Inuyasha thought.
“I figured it out! I figured out why you trust demons so much!” the woem yelled.
“Mom. I already told you. I don’t trust demons, just Inuyasha.” Kagome said, he could tell her was annoyed.
“Then how to you explain that Koga person? Or Sesshomaru?”
“I don’t trust Sesshomaru!” Kagome yelled. “The bastard can’t be trusted!” They all seemed to forget that he was on the phone.
“Kagome, hang up the phone.” Or so he thought.
“What?”
“Hang up the phone.”
“ But-”
“No buts, just hang it up!”
“I’m sorry Inuyasha. But I have to go.”
“I can hear that.” Inuyasha replied.
“Well, I hope I see you soon.”
“Yeah. Love you.” Inuyasha said, and for some reason, it just felt weird saying that over the phone.
“Love you too. Bye.” there was a click, and Inuyasha hung up the phone.
“What was that about? I heard yelling.” Michiko asked.
“Apparently,” Inuyasha said. “They found out why she trusts me so much.”
“Well I could have told them that.” Michiko muttered.
“So could I.” Sota said, walking past them.


“Ok, now explain this to me again.” Kagome said. “Because I can trust demons, You’re sending me back?” She was royally confused.
“No. Because you can control your powers so much better now, I’m sending you back.” Piper said.
“Ok…then what’s it got to do with me trusting demons?”
“It doesn’t.”
“I swear, she’s insane.” Kagome whispered to Chris.
“I wonder sometimes.”
“I heard that. But Chris, Wyatt, you’re taking Kagome back, and you’re going to stay with her. And don’t bother this Inuyasha person that I heard so much about.” Piper said.
“Yes mom.”
“And Kagome.”
“Yes?”
“If they bug him, I give you permission to blow them up. An evil grin spread across Kagome’s face as she turned and stared at the boys, who were semi-terrified.


The phone ran again, this time Sota answered it.
“Hello?” he asked with a bored expression.“Hey squirt. How’s it goin’?” and his mood lifted a bit.“Hey sis!” he called, both Michiko and Inuyasha came running out of the kitchen.
“Is Inuyasha still there?”
“Weren’t you ust talking to him?” Sota asked playfully.
“Sota!” Kagome whined. “Come on is he still there? It’s important!”
“Yeah he’s here.”
“Can I talk to him?”
“No.”
“Why not?”
“He;s busy.”
“I am not!” Inuyasha yelled, grabbing the phone away from Sota. “Hey.”
“Hey. Guess what!?” Kagome said, she sounded pretty damn happy.
“What?” now he was semi-annoyed.
“I’m coming back!” she yelled
“What!? When!?” if people were going to say he was happy, that was an understatement.
“Either tonight or tomorrow morning, we’re not sure yet.”
“We?”
“Wyatt and Chris have to come with us too.” Inuyasha growled and Kagome continued. “Don’t worry. I have permission from their mother to blow them up when needed.”
“O…kay…” Inuyasha muttered,
“Just, go tell Miroku, Sango and Shippo, Okay? Just make sure they know, I don’t want to give Sango a heart attack by just showing up. Especially when she’s pregnant.”“Well…she’s due any day now. But yeah I guess I could.” Inuyasha said, shrugging but knowing that she wouldn’t see it.
“Okay great! See you soon! Love you! Bye!” another click and he hung the phone up again.
“SHE’S COMING BACK!” he yelled, jumping in the air and hitting his head on the ceiling. “Oww….”



Miroku wasn’t quiet prepared when Sango went into labour. Or when she started screaming. He just went into shock. He had been happy when Sango’s screaming died down, and he was aloud in. He saw her sitting up against the wall, a small baby in her arms. He smiled as he walked over to her, and looked down at the baby in her arms.
“It’s a boy.” she whispered, leaning against him.
“Man, you sure can scream Sango. What was it all-” Inuyasha stopped as he walked in, and saw the baby. “Oh my god.” he said, walking over and sitting beside her. “He’s……adorable.” Miroku gave him a weird look, which made Inuyasha glare at him. “What?”
“Nothing.” Miroku instantly replied.
“Well, to go along with your new baby news, I got some more good news.” Inuyasha said, leaning against the wall behind him.
“And that is?”
“Kagome’s coming back either tonight, or tomorrow morning.”
“That’s great!” Sango yelled.
“Yeah problem is, she has to bring Chris and Wyatt back.”
“Well that sucks.” Miroku muttered.
“Yeah, it dose.” Inuyasha replied. “Well, I better get back, just in case she shows up tonight. See you guys later.” And Inuyasha jumped up, running out the door before they could say anything else.
“He’s gonna be so happy when she gets back.” Sango whispered. “Yeah, it’s been the hardest on him.”
“So. What do you wanna name him?” Sango asked, looking back down at her son.
“Hmmm…..Kyuui sounds good.”
“Hmmm…..I like it.” Sango replied, kissing Miroku’s cheek and resting her head on his shoulder.

“Kagome! Hurry up!” Chris yelled.
“Oh shut up!” Kagome yelled back, running down the stairs, a black backpack swung over her shoulder.
“Hurry up! We’re leaving.” Wyatt snapped.
“Don’t have to tell me twice.” Kagome replied, standing beside them.
“You could have orbed.” Chris said.
“I prefer to walk thank you.” Kagome muttered.
“Well you ain’t walking to Japan.”
“Good point. Can we just get this over with.”
“Someone’s egger to see her demon.”
“Oh shut up and get going!” Kagome yelled, grabbing Chris’s arm as they disappeared in a flash of blue orbs.

“Has Kagome come back yet?” Inuyasha asked as he rushed into the house.
“No.” Michiko replied, smiling as he entered. “But they just called, they were just trying to get Kagome to finish packing, apparently she was taking for ever in the bathroom.”
“Of coarse! She always dose!” Sota yelled.
“I do not!” Kagome yelled as she appeared in front of them. Her black skirt swinging as she turned to Sota. Inuyasha noticed that she was wearing almost completely back. Except for a few flashes of silver he saw here and there.
“Yes you do!”
“Argh! You haven’t been back for 30 seconds and you two are already fighting!” Michiko said.
“Sorry mom.” Both Kagome and Sota said. Kagome slowly turned to Inuyasha, she was wearing a tightly fit top, that showed all her curves, and a quiet a lot of her cleavage, her skirt was shorted then he thought from the back. Not surprising. A black belt with silver studs was laying loosely around her waist, hanging off her hip on one side. Her hair was shorter then he remembered, Only about shoulder length, It was still black though it had silver streaks through it, and the tips were red. She gasped when she saw him.
His eyes were still amber. Not like she expected them to chance or anything. His hair was still the same length, and the same silver. What shocked her most was that he was standing there, in clothes from this time. His hands shoved in the pockets of the baggy jeans he wore, and the tight black shirt that clung to his chest and stomached. Showing the muscle through it.
“I-Inuyasha.” she whispered and her bag fell to the floor. “Inuyasha!” she yelled, running to him. He had barley enough time to pull his hands out of his pockets and catch her when she collided with him. He wrapped his arms around her gently and nuzzled her neck.
“Hey.” he whispered. “Hey.” she whispered, pulling back a little and smiling at him. “Missed you.”
“I missed you more.”
“Debatable.” she said with a smirk and he dipped his head down to gently brush his lips against hers.
“I highly doubt you missed me more then I missed you.” and he kissed her, long and hard before he softened it, and gently ran his tongue on her bottom lip. Earning a moan from her. Smirking against her lips he twined his tongue with hers, and was amazed by how good it felt.
Pulling away breathless, after a long make out session. Kagome smiled.
“How’s Sango?”
“Just had the baby a few minutes ago actually.”
“Damn…I missed it.” Kagome muttered, Sighing a little. “Lets go see her. I’m dying to see them all again.” she started walking towards the door before Inuyasha grabbed her arm and gave her a weird look.
“What?” he asked, clearly concerned.
“Oh. Dieing to see them doesn’t actually mean I’m gonna die. It’s a figure of speech. Mean I want to see them really badly.”
“Damn, and I knew that too,” he muttered, shaking his head. “Guess I’m still a little over protective.”
“I don’t mind. Lets go.” Kagome said.
“Take care Kagome.” Michiko called, and Kagome whipped around, ran to her and hugged her.
“I’ll come visit again soon mom. Promise.” She whispered. “You don’t have to. I know you’re safe with Inuyasha.”
“Speaking of Inuyasha.” Kagome pulled back. “Why is he wearing clothes from this time?”
“I stayed here for the past year.” Inuyasha answered. Gaining a weird look from Kagome.
“What?” he asked.
“Why did you stay here all year?”
“I was worried, thought that you might come back for a short visit then have to go again. Thought I would miss it.”
“Hey. I ain’t going anywhere anymore.” and she turned to Chris and Wyatt who had yet to say a word. “Right?” she asked, daring them to say they were gonna take her away again.
“Right. You’re staying! Promise!” Chris said. Smiling a little.
“Good. Lets go see Sango.” Kagome turned, picked up her backpack, slung it over her shoulder and headed to the well house. “I promise Inuyasha, I’m not gonna leave you again.” she said, while holding his hand. If only she knew how wrong she was……


When they came up the other side of the well, Chris and Wyatt first, followed by Inuyasha and He helped Kagome out Shippo was there, and he jumped into Kagome’ arms, crying a little.
“Shippo.” she whispered, rubbing his back.
“You’re back! I thought I was never going to get to see you again!” Shippo sobbed.
“I’m here now Shippo, you’re okay.” Kagome whispered, sinking to her knees with him. “Come on Shippo, don’t cry. Please don’t cry.” Kagome said, rubbing his back and kissing his cheek. Inuyasha had to bite his tongue to stop the growl.
“I missed you Kagome.”
“I missed you to Shippo. How’s Miroku and Sango?”
“Sango’s sleeping, and Miroku is watching her, and the baby.” The Shippo gasped. “Oh my god! You don’t know about their baby!”
“Yes I do. Inuyasha told me before we left.”
“Okay.” Shippo said happily, his tears long forgotten.
“Lets go see them!” Kagome called, inhaling deeply and loving the smell of fresh air.

“When do you think Kagome is going to be back?” Miroku whispered to Kaede.
“I do not know.” Kaede replied, looking at Sango then to Miroku. “Dose this mean that ye have decided to stop your womanising and stay with Sango?”
“Actually, I think I have.” Miroku replied, looking back down at Sango and kissing her forehead lightly. Sango moaned a little and shifted into his, just as he mat swung back.
“I’m back!” Kagome said in a loud whisper. Trying her hardest to stop from yelling.
“Lady Kagome!” Miroku called happily, causing Sango to moan again. “Oh, sorry Sango.”
“Shut up and let me sleep.” Sango muttered, rolling over.
“Sango.” Kagome said, and Sango’s eyes snapped open and she was sitting up in a matter of seconds.
“Kagome!” Sango yelled, and she opened her arms to catch the girl that came flying at her. “You’re back. God I missed you.”
“I missed you too Sango.” Kagome said, tears filling in her eyes. “How’s your baby?” she asked, drawing away.
“How did you know?”
“Inuyasha.” was all Kagome said and Sango laughed.
“I should have known.” she motioned to Miroku, and he picked the baby up out of the bed that was made for him. Miroku handed the baby to Kagome, and she gasped.
“He’s adorable.”
“Surprisingly, that’s what Inuyasha said.” Miroku muttered.
“What’s his name?” Kagome asked.
“Kyuui.”
“Aw…that’s adorable!” Kagome said happily.
“I take it she likes kids.” Inuyasha muttered.
“Obviously.” Chris replied. “Every women dose.”
“And as much as I hate to say it,” Wyatt said. “When this is all over, she’ll be expecting some from you.” he said to Inuyasha.
“Eeh…” Inuyasha said, eyes wide and face slightly red.
“Oh, I think he’s having second thoughts.” Chris whispered.
“Oh, so now if Kagome wants kids he chances his mind. Typical.” Wyatt muttered.
“No, it’s not that-”
“You’re not impotent are you?” Chris suddenly asked, and Inuyasha’s face went even redder.
“What!? No!” Inuyasha said in a harsh whisper. “And if you idiots would get it though your heads, I wasn’t technically complaining!” he said that a little too loud as everyone turned to them.
“What aren’t you complaining about Inuyasha?” Kagome asked. And Inuyasha’s face went redder then a tomato.
“Nothing!” he said quickly. Kagome laughed.
“Yup, I am defiantly home.”

*********************************
Yeah I know, I skipped a year, boo woo. Get over it. I only did that cuz I wanted to get this chapter over with, and I couldn’t really think of anything to do as training for Kagome. Yeah I know. My bad. Anyways. Hope you like it. Oh and to let all of you know, I deleted the old Harry Potter fan fiction (those who were reading it, probably already know and I’m sorry I deleted it, I just didn’t like it that much) and made a new one. It’s called Love For A Demon. It’s still going to be about Harry Potter, just he comes in at the last chapter, setting it up for a sequel! Again Hope You Liked This Chapter. Please Review And Have A Nice DAY!