Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Workouts ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Heyyy everyone!!
 
I finally I get to post up my thirdNCIS crossover!! Hoo-rah!! XDI've been waiting to post this one up for so long!! ^^
 
First a Tony/Kagome… then a Gibbs/Kagome… and nowa McGee/Kagome…
 
I think I'm a bit obsessed, don't ya think? XD
 
McGee/Kagome is a new concept to me,as well as all my other NCIS x-overs, so hopefully I'll get this and do well!! ^_^
 
And remember, Read, Review, and of course Enjoy!! :)
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Category- NCIS/Inuyasha
 
Pairing- McGee/Kagome
 
Summary- If he knew going to the gym had such satisfying results, he would have joined sooner and he doesn't mean the weight loss or muscles either. But because of his luck, nothing goes right for him when it comes to dating and right before the big day she walks right in the office, in the middle of the case, strutting a badge. She was a special agent?!
 
Ages- Ok, If you've ever watched NCIS, then Kagome's about the same age as Ziva I guess, who's most likely in her late twenties.
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Disclaimer- As much as I wish I did, I DO NOT own Inuyasha or NCIS, just the plot of this story and any OC's that happen to pop up! XD
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Twisted Workouts—
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Sunday; 2300h--
 
`…Tick…tock…tick…tock….'
 
Heavy breaths were exerted into the night… a harsh whisper sounded out
 
Kacy! This way!”
 
`…Tick…tock…tick…tock….'
 
The sound of feet running echoed frantically… a whimper escaped a woman's throat.
 
“G-god Derek! Di-Did we lose it…?!
 
It was only a matter of time…
 
`…Tick…tock…tick…tock….'
 
A solemn, gruff voice murmured back to her. “I don't know Kacy… but whatever that fucking thing is… we're not going down without a fight...”
 
The girl swallowed deeply, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves before a determined expression crossed her face. She nodded curtly. “You're right…”
 
Two resonating clicks resonated as guns were drawn.
 
They were trained for this kind of thing…
 
`…Tick…tock…tick…tock….'
 
“Derek?” the voice was soft, but confident.
 
“… Yea Kacy?” it was hesitant, as if knowing what she was going to say, but not wanting to hear it because of what it meant…
 
“I love you…” her confession was genuine, truthful.
 
…it also meant that he wasn't the only one who believed they wouldn't see the sun rise once more…
 
Yea… I love you too Kacy… I love you too…” His own confession held the same truth.
 
`…Tick…tock…tick…tock….'
 
A petrified scream pierced the air.
 
The pangs of shots burst out.
 
`Aah-aahhhhhh'
 
And then….
 
`…Tick…tock…tick…tock….'
 
…SILENCE…
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Monday; 0900h--
 
`Woof! Woof-woof!!'
 
In a park early in the morning, a dog tugged at its leash wildly, fervently trying to run towards something.
 
A man in his late fifties furrowed his graying eyebrows. “Woah boy!” came his surprised, deep voice. “What's gotten into you?!”
 
The dog, a medium sized black and brown basset hound just kept barking, still adamant in his attempt towards the edge of the sidewalk… towards the forest.
 
The man sighed tiredly, and gave in, knowing he couldn't win with this stubborn dog of his. “Alright alright Ty! We're going in there… but I swear if all you want to do is piss on some damn tree-“ the man froze suddenly. “Oh God.” He choked out thickly.
 
Next to him, his basset hound stared at the scene and howled a somber note.
 
The sight that lay in front of the man was enough to make him have a heart attack.
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Sounds of loud clanking echoed against the walls of the enormous room, mingling not-so-harmoniously with the harsh, heavy breaths and grunts that accompanied it.
 
In a certain section, away from the metal contraptions used for exercise, was a woman, a petite one compared to the larger man she was with.
 
Dancing, mischievous green eyes locked with bouncing, playful blue ones as they darted about the padded floor.
 
Breathing heavily, McGee continued to defend himself from the person in front of him, occasionally decking out a swift kick and sharp jab here and there. A little, but concentrated smile was settled on his lips the whole time.
 
The smile broadened when he heard the light, merry-filled laugh escape from his `opponent'.
 
“C'mon McGee-kun! This the best you got…?!” said a teasing female voice. The voice itself was slightly accented, but after years of living so far away from her home country, it was quite faded.
 
McGee chuckled, shaking his head lightly. “Ohh…” he drawled out in the same tone. “You better watch it Higurashi... I might just step it up…”
 
Raising her arm to block, Kagome threw him a coy look. “Well then, what's holding you back?”
 
“Ohhh I dunno…” McGee trailed off, grinning as he feinted left. He swept his leg from under Kagome as she sent a punch and missed, tripping her.
 
Kagome's eyes widened comically as she fell back, unable to do anything. McGee closed in as she landed on the padded ground with a loud thud, letting out an “Oof!”
 
Dropping down quickly, McGee hovered over the fallen woman as he pinned her securely to the ground. “Guess you could my mother raised me to be a gentleman…” he continued suggestively.
 
Kagome gaped up at him before her eyes narrowed in mock anger. “Are you saying what I think you're saying…” she gritted out, though there was a hidden hint of playfulness in her tone.
 
McGee shrugged, his little grin still spread out on his face. “May-be…” he drew out.
 
A sly glint entered Kagome's eyes…
 
The poor man didn't know what hit him next.
 
Suddenly the tables turned and McGee was splayed on the ground with Kagome's smaller body on top of him as she straddled the restrained male. A smug smirk was situated on her features. “Hahah, showed ya there, huh Mr. Gentleman?”
 
McGee shook his head in amusement, although he was a little flustered at their positions -anybody could tell by the suspicious red hint to his ears- he probably could have struggled out of her hold and knocked the woman off balance since they weren't really seriously training by now…
 
But with the position they were in at the moment… well let's just say he wasn't exactly complaining…
 
McGee looked up to gaze deeply at Kagome, and a thoughtful look crossed his face.
 
In response, the girl only cocked her head in a questioning motion.
 
A dazed smile stretched out on the man's features. “You're pretty…” he murmured in a low, heated whisper.
 
Kagome blinked at the random comment, before turning a beet red color as it finally registered in her mind. Despite that, she replied with a comment on her own. “You're not too bad looking yourself down there…” she smiled serenely, nudging him lightly.
 
They stayed like that for a moment, before they were strongly aware of the heated stares they were getting by the other members of the gym.
 
Both of them blushing even more, Kagome rolled off McGee and bounced up from the ground. Bending slightly, she held out a hand to help her friend up.
 
Sending her a boyish grin, he grabbed her hand and stood up quickly.
 
Of course, Kagome stumbled back slightly once their grips broke off due to a random spurt of clumsiness, and McGee quickly reached out to steady her, pulling her close to him, embracing her almost.
 
Again, they were caught in a heated gaze.
 
Taking a chance, McGee smiled nervously down at her and leaned in to whisper an important question in her ear. “Are you doing anything Saturday night?” he asked softly.
 
For once, he actually didn't stutter…
 
When he pulled back, he saw a small, excited grin crossing Kagome's face. “I am now…” she replied pleasantly.
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
1,066 Words
 
Well… waddya think?!
 
It was shorter before, because the beginning wasn't very descriptive because I wanted to go the mysterious route. But then I decided it was a little too blah, not enough details to satisfy me, which meant that definitely won't satisfy you guys either lol.
 
I like the last part, complete fluff. XD
 
Tell me how it was please!!
 
Till next time,
-RainLily