Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Twisted Workouts ❯ Reunion of Sorts ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everyone!!
 
Read, Review, and ENJOY XD
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Category- NCIS/Inuyasha
 
Pairing- McGee/Kagome
 
Summary- If he knew going to the gym had such satisfying results, he would have joined sooner and he doesn't mean the weight loss or muscles either. But because of his luck, nothing goes right for him when it comes to dating and right before the big day she walks right in the office, in the middle of the case, strutting a badge. She was a special agent?!
 
Ages- Ok, If you've ever watched NCIS, then Kagome's about the same age as Ziva I guess, who's most likely in her late twenties.
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Disclaimer- As much as I wish I did, I DO NOT own Inuyasha or NCIS, just the plot of this story and any OC's that happen to pop up! XD
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Twistful Workouts—
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Previously;
 
Taking a chance, McGee smiled nervously down at her and leaned in to whisper an important question in her ear. “Are you doing anything Saturday night?” he asked softly.
 
For once, he actually didn't stutter…
 
When he pulled back, he saw a small, excited grin crossing Kagome's face. “I am now…” she replied pleasantly.
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
--Reunion of Sorts--
 
McGee stared at his computer screen, looking at his calendar with a dazed smile plastered on across his face. His eyes were hazed over as he was lost in thought.
 
He had a date…
 
Tonight…
 
With a beautiful woman…
 
That he met in person and not online…
 
That he actually spent some quality time with and could conclude she was, as far as he could tell, quite normal…
 
It couldn't get better than this…
 
Nothing could ruin this feeling…-
 
McGee's head jerked slightly as one of DiNozzo's little paper balls hit him; the smile never fazed.
 
-Nothing…
 
--
 
Kagome leaned back into the elevator wall, arms crossed securely in front of her as she stared blankly at the elevator door. She was frowning, unconsciously tapping her finger on her hand.
 
Next to her, a man spoke under his breath, gruffly. “You're nervous…” It wasn't a question.
 
Kagome's blue eyes flickered over to him, and she sighed audibly, shaking her head. “Not exactly nervous per say.”
 
The man raised an eyebrow, turning his head to look down at her. “Good… we're entering the lion's den… I wouldn't be surprise if they could smell the fear on you.” He muttered under his breath.
 
Kagome actually laughed lightly and she peered up at him slyly. “Don't worry I'm not afraid… just excited to work with my `good ole friend' again…” she murmured sarcastically.
 
The man's eyes flashed in amusement. “DiNutso eh?”
 
“The one and only of course…” Kagome's snickered out. “Who else would it be?”
 
The man smirked with amusement.
 
The elevator let out a `ding', its doors opening. Kagome turned to look at the man. “Oh, and it's more like the Devils' Lair with Gibbs here Tobias… they don't have to smell it to know you're afraid…” she commented stepping out into the room; the man followed after her.
 
Kagome looked over her shoulder to her boss as she continued. “They already know…” she said slyly.
 
Fornell only chuckled as he proceeded to walk towards Gibb's desk.
 
--
 
Ziva put the end of her pen on the edge of her lips. Her eyebrows ruffled slightly in concentration “I have checked with Agent Kacy's family… they have nothing to say except that Kacy was supposed to be on a date with her boyfriend.”
 
Tony looked up, raising an eyebrow at her. “Did they id the guy she was with as the boyfriend? “
 
Ziva shook her head negative. “They said they have never met him- that they we're supposed to have a hit together next week-“
 
“Get.” Tony interrupted her with a sly smirk. “It's a get together.” His eyes twinkled as he gazed in amusement at his Israeli partner.
 
Ziva narrowed her eyes in a glare at him, her fingers twitching ever so slightly. “What-ev-er” she grounded out harshly. Sending her partner a warning look, she continued. “He is obviously not Navy, Marine, or NCIS though…”
 
She paused slightly to take a breath. “They also said they know nothing about any enemies they may have… but considering the nature of Kacy's job…” Ziva shrugged.
 
Tony nodded, a thoughtful look on his face. “Yea, details of your job as an agent isn't what I classify as family talk material...” he said sardonically.
 
“Oh, I don't know, I'd like to think of it as a comforting topic…” a sarcastic voice rang out.
 
The intruding voice had Ziva and Tony had them freezing.
 
As Fornell and Kagome walked towards the bullpen, Tony noticed somebody coming up. His eyes flickered up to see the FBI agent's face and a grin split his face. “Well, to what do we owe the honor?” he asked just as sarcastically.
 
Meanwhile, Ziva was eyeing Kagome up and down, profiling her.
 
Kagome was doing the same- last time she came here, it was only Kate and DiNozzo working for Gibbs.
 
From what she heard back at FBI HQ, there was now the addition of a Liaison Officer and a Techie on the team… and this had to be their Liaison Officer.
 
When the two woman's eyes finally locked on the others there was a silent staring match. None of them back down for a moment, and approval sparked in their eyes. Kagome broke it with a slight smile and a nod in greeting.
 
Ziva's response was a blink of the eyes followed by a slight tilt of her lips.
 
Fornell raised an eyebrow at DiNozzo. “Where's Gibbs?” he asked, straight to the point and ignoring the question.
 
Tony's grin faded into a dejected frown. “MTAC…” he grumbled out.
 
Fornell rolled his eyes as he strode off to find the man of interest.
 
When the older agent left, Tony's attention shifted to the other person that accompanied Fornell. His eyes widened in surprise, before it soon changed into excitement, He let out a wolf whistle. “Oh-ho look what the cat dragged in!” he jeered, a teasing glint in his eyes.
 
Kagome's head whipped around to narrow her eyes at her `good ole' friend'. “Shove it DiNozzo.” She scoffed out, annoyed.
 
Tony's eyes only twinkled in response. “I would love to…” he retorted, drawling out his sentence with a hint of perversion, causing Ziva to roll her eyes at his behavior.
 
Kagome threw him a disgusted look instead. “You're such a child…” she shot back, eyeing him warily.
 
It was like another Miroku on the rise…
 
Tony only flashed her a grin. Ziva let out a snort of agreement.
 
At that moment, the other agent of the team stepped into the bullpen. “Hey, what's the FBI doing… here…” McGee trailed off at the sight of the newcomer. His green eyes went as wide as dinner plates. “Kagome…” he breathed out in shock.
 
Kagome froze at the familiar voice and she turned slowly, not wanting to see what she knew to be there. Her eyes widened once they landed on NCIS agent, and even more when they trialed down to the gun holstered at his waist. She blanched. “Oh crap…” she muttered under breath. “Don't tell me Tim…”
 
McGee nodded dumbly at her, too stunned to speak at the moment. “Special Agent Timothy McGee here for duty…” he said resignedly. He peered over at her, taking in her professional dress up. His shoulders sagged slightly. “FBI huh.” It wasn't a question, more like a defeated comment.
 
Kagome nodded solemnly, scratching the back of her head sheepishly. “What a coincidence…” she murmured softly.
 
Tony looked from the FBI agent to his partner, an amused grin slowly making its way on his features. “I take it you guys know each other…” Tony quipped as he leant back in his chair lazily, raising his arms to prop behind his head.
 
Well isn't this is gonna be interesting…?
Kagome twitched. “Do you really need to state the obvious?”
 
Tony's grin turned into a wry smirk as he sat up in his chair, leaning into his desk. He looked her up and down with no shame of doing so.
 
“I like it when you're all riled up…” Tony's voice went down into a heated whisper. “It kinda turns me on…” he told her nonchalantly before making a mocking `Rawr' sound, eyebrows shrugging up and down perversely.
 
Kagome's eyes narrowed, her hand inched towards her gun. “You little…”
 
McGee glared at him. “Hey!” he snapped warningly.
 
It made Tony glance at him, surprised. “Problem, Probie?” his tone was slightly confused.
 
Kagome glanced at him curiously, wondering what he was doing.
 
Ziva stared at him and noticed something in the agent's gaze. Her gaze flickered to Kagome and her eyes flashed in realization…
 
McGee was getting… jealous…?
 
Said person blushed in embarrassment and anger at the name Tony called him.
 
It wasn't exactly something he wanted Kagome to hear…
 
But he ignored the embarrassment and latched onto the anger. “Yeah, actually, I do Tony. I would appreciate it if you'd stop doing that…” he glared at the older man.
 
Tony raised an eyebrow. “Doing what…?” he asked innocently.
 
McGee groaned in frustration. “What you always do when you see a pretty woman pass by you.” He accused with exasperation.
 
Tony only crossed his arms, raising an intriiged eyebrow. “Which is…?” he trailed off suggestively.
 
McGee let out a sharp breath. “Flirting, chasing skirts, whatever you want to call it. You're like a dog after a bone…” he ranted out, narrowing his eyes as his irritation was increasing.
 
Tony narrowed his eyes at the way McGee was acting. His eyes flickered to Kagome who had cocked her head in interest, a small smile on her face. His blue eyes widened as he finally realized something. “No way…” he breathed out in amusement.
 
McGee stiffened at Tony's change in demeanor. “What…?” he asked, cautiously.
 
A slow smirk spread out on DiNozzo's face. “You have a date tonight…” he said, mostly to himself.
 
This time Kagome stiffened. She didn't like where this was going…
 
It didn't go unnoticed. “Ohhh this is good. You're going out with Higurashi?!” he asked, astonished, now grinning wildly. He shook his head in amazement.
 
Kagome let out an exasperated groan. `Son of a bitch…' “Shut the hell up DiNozzo, our personal life is none of your business.” She snapped at him, narrowing her blue eyes.
 
It didn't faze him; instead it caused him to cock an eyebrow up in her direction. “Oh it's `our' personal life huh?” He replied slyly, ignored the tick occurring on Kagome's forehead. His eyes slid to his male partner. “So you admit it… you two have hooked up, this is priceless…” He let out a deep chuckle.
 
Deciding to end the torture, Ziva stared at Kagome silently, looking her over. “And when exactly did our case step over into FBI jurisdiction?” The Israeli woman asked dryly, successfully changing the subject.
 
Kagome blinked at the question and her gaze snapped to the female member of the NCIS group. After processing the question she furrowed her eyebrows, cocking her head slightly. “Don't you mean cross…?” she said apprehensively, glancing over at McGee.
 
Behind her, Tony snickered loudly into his hand.
 
Ziva glared at her harshly, before sending a curt nod to Kagome. “Yes, that is what I mean.”
 
Kagome nodded back, the confusion clearing from her face. “Ahh…” then a serious expression crossed her face. When she spoke, her tone was blank. “Well, it was the second you found my dead partner, Trace, murdered in Quantico…”
 
;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; -;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-
 
Words-1,730
 
Ehh, don't know what to say at the moment. How was it though?
 
Hmm, I get the feeling that there will be more Tony/Kag fluff/banter, but in a purely teasing matter. Ah, think of Kate and Tony, they flirted like crazy, taunted one another, but were more like brother and sister than anything. That's how it'll be for them.
 
Won't stop McGee from feeling slightly threatened and jealous… anyone who's watch NCIS before knows how much Tony likes to push McGee's buttons heheh
 
I have no idea where this fic is going, and I don't plan on planning anything out. I'm letting this go wherever as I write. I've found out that my stories turn to shit when I start plotting the timeline and storyline and crap. You guys might think otherwise but still…
 
Plus, it's the only way to keep me motivated to write anything at all- its no fun knowing what you wanna write instead of just letting the random thoughts jumbling in your mind spill out as you type. ^^
 
Till laters XD,
RainLily