Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Shades of Legends ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shades of Legends
Chapter 1: Introduction
 
By Hiedomitsu
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, Spider-man, or anything related to it.
Any Original Characters that appear here I do own heh heh
 
Author notes: yo hey, this is my very first Fanfic so please go easy. This is also the first time I'm writing anything that's not school related (yatta).
Oh yeah I almost forgot, the majority of this story will take place in the Ultimate Marval universe, but it will center more on spider-man (actually Ultimate Spider-man) ok enough small talk, lets get it on.
p.s. OC's will be in this fic.
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;….................
 
The streets of downtown Manhattan teemed with busy life. Because of the night, the city lit up bright enough that if you squint hard enough, you can see a sliver of blue. Anyway, high up on some of the towering skyscraper, a figure is seen swinging on what seems to be a web. A closer look at the red and blue figure and you'll see it none other than our friendly neighborhood Spider-man. Said person momentarily stopping on top of a random building, scouting ahead to see if the city needed him. It was 3:40 am. He really needed some sleep. Suddenly, he heard a loud explosion coming from the far right of him. “better check it out” he said sighing. But before he even attempts to move, another figure quickly dashes in front of him, messing up his swing pattern. He quickly pivots himself on to a building just as he was falling. When he looks up, he sees the same figure that passed him standing horizontally on the building which confused him greatly & the Neon light gives him a better look at him.
On his head he's wearing what looks like a giant straw hat. His face is concealed by some weird white mask that has some black lines going across it. This person is also wear a black, high collar cloak with red clouds on the bottom. The person, who has his back turned to Spider-Man, holds out his hand to him, as if telling him to stop. This, of course Infuriates him. “Hey buddy what the deal?” the person simply ignores him as he looks onward toward where the explosion was heard. “Hey I'm talking to you, Hey?” fearing the safety of those who may have been caught in the explosion, he was about to attack when the person said “Wait….listen” Spider-Man promptly stops his attack “You will need my help for this.” Said the person. “Help? Listen buddy do you know who I am?” The person merely nods his head “Yes. From the Information I gathered, you are Spider-man.” Spider-man was mildly shocked “well…yeah. So you should know I don't do superhero-partnership things often.” The Person turns his head slightly “for the upcoming battle, you will need my help.” Although hidden by his mask, Spider-man's eyebrow raises a little. “Really? Ok look who are you & how exactly do you know who's behind that explosion?” Spider-Man, now hanging horizontally on the building, crosses his arm, awaiting an answer. A few moments later “the one who caused the explosion is called Dynobomb, a villain who from his name alone, specializes in explosions, making him dangerous for just one person” before Spider-man can say anything the person said “I've dealt with him in the past, and he is not easily defeated.” Our favorite web slinger just stares at him with a deadpan face. “o….k. and now…just who are you?” the person stays quiet for a couple more minutes. “My name…..they call me……Akatsuki”
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;….
 
Haha cliffly ^.^ well there you have it my first chapter of my very first Fanfic. Gee I hope you guys like it. & if your going to flame (which I a lot of you will) be constructive & point out some of my flaws.
 
Well? Uh……..R&R okay?
Hiedomitsu out.