Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc ❯ A Disaster Strikes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue:

As narration took place, the scenes were shown.

Narrator: Time had passed since that fateful night at the Matthews Mansion. Things had returned to the way they were. Ken was happily reunited with his family, the Digidestined let their families know about their Digimon, families have reunited with their loved ones, and for now, peace has been restored. However, time was passing and monsters were appearing, all wanting to capture the Silver Crystal and Julayla. What they don't know is what is to come next will be a shocking disaster.

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc
Act 9: A Disaster Strikes

At the Suburban Household, Swiper was on the roof, with his mask off while touching the scar on his left eye.

Swiper: (sighs) Why did I let this happen to him? I shouldn't have told him to do the wrong thing...now he's a monster because of me.

Voice: Swiper!

He looked back, noticing Serena coming to the roof.

Serena: Is there something wrong?

He sighed, putting his mask back on.

Swiper: It's nothing important.

He then left the area with the blond girl looking concerned.

Serena: Poor Swiper.

She then noticed the others waving to her.

Blossom: Serena, come on! We gotta show you something!

The blond girl sighed before nodding and following.

Serena: I'm coming!

As her voice spoke, Serena began remembering the past incident of herself and her friends watching the mansion burn to ashes.

Serena's Voice: Game over...that's what I thought as we watched Matthews Mansion collapse into flaming ash. The ordeal was over. Those 5 days cost us so much. Leon and BJ paid with their lives. They were the fortunate ones. When we came back, we learned Michael was expelled from school for not only truancy, but also drugs, a bright future shattered before his time. Lee Siskyroul took the bottle. Her broadcasts became slurred, her eyes hollow & unwelcoming. After the next day, she vanished from the public. As for us, we the Kouja no Senshi had returned to our heroic work, but we're forever tainted by our time spent in that house.

They walked together while noticing the Gangreen Gang hanging around, though Snake secretly only had a worried look.

Serena's Voice: The memories of Snake's possession came back in our nightmares. Every night, we were there again as we saw Leon die through unfamiliar eyes of the half demon. Raye, Snake, and I became convinced that William LaBouche was not at rest, that someday, he would return for us. I was terrified of invisible enemies so much, I forgot about the ones sent by the Phage and his gang, codenamed Team Spicer.

As rain began pouring, a newspaper on the ground read "Mayor Almost Assassinated Due to Heroine's Near Fear. Saved Again, Though, by the Powerpuff Girls!" while the gang unknowingly stepped on it.

Serena's Voice: However, we were still able to protect the city we are now currently living in, thanks to Shirly's spell and her spell used on our non-fighting friends and families not part of the heroic group. Luckily, Sam and Max now gave us the risked opportunities we needed. One of them was called "The Special Talent Project". It probably wouldn't have happened if the Teknophage never came to our world in the first place. Could he and Matthews Mansion change us so much? And what of Endymion? It didn't matter as we humbly accepted this risk.

The group the noticed an empty place, one darkened with what appeared to be red paint dripping from a closed window seal. The Powerpuff Girls explained a bit of the situation as the narration continued.

Serena's Voice: However, the past was catching up. Just about a few days ago, we became concerned about Lee's mental well being. The papers were reporting her continual breakdown, and she had become a virtual rectuse. I had no idea if our appearance out of Sailor form would assist or hinder. However, Sir Emblem, whoever he was, allowed himself to believe to be dead in front of Michael and Lee. Presumably, she knew differently now, due to the media of Sir Emblem appearing when we were in dire need. I'd probably expect her to be bitter to him about his subterfuge.

The girls looked concerned before nodding, looking at the building.

Serena's Voice: After hearing that Michael was going to visit as well, I'd figured a meeting would probably be worth it.

The group began to head in, though Julayla bumped into a familiar pink creature.

Julayla: Ugh, Fuzzy, watch it!

Fuzzy: (frowns) Look, I was just comin' home 'wit cookin' things. Aftah all, I's do gotta feed myself an' muy siblin's.

Serena: (sweatdrops) Fuzzy, Possum Stew is not consider an edible meal.

Julayla: (annoyed) Ju-just get lost, will you? We're busy at the moment!

Fuzzy: Hmph, fine! Cherry an' Berry is 'pectin' me home anyways.

He then began leaving the area. When he was gone, Julayla sighed a bit.

Serena: Something wrong?

Julayla: Uh, no. It's nothing.

Amy: Well, come on. We have to see if Lee needs some help.

Matt Ishida: I hope she's not doing drugs like Michael did a few weeks before.

Digit: Yeah, only I can do something like that.

He then noticed some awkward glares.

Digit: What?

The group reach the floor where Lee's room is at. Matt knocks on Lee's door.

Matt: Hmmm, no answer.

Matt knocks again.

Matt: Again, no answer!

Fred: Ooh, let me try, yes!

Fred knocks on door harder.

Fred: Little pig, little pig, let me in!

June: No answer. The doorman said that she is supposed to be in. I think we better get in by our own methods.

Fred: Awww, shouldn't we wait until she say 'not by the chin by my chinny chin chin'?

Voice inside room: (annoyed) You think I have facial hair?!

Voice inside room 2: Piggy, quiet!

Tommy: (startled) Someone is in there.

Delete: Uh, can I try something?

Delete uses his Keyblade and unlock the apartment door. They enter the room which is dark.

Gaz: Okay, who is in here?

Voice: Eh, the dark, sister. Probably best not to worry about it.

Bubbles: Wait, that voice...

Blossom: Someone get the lights on.

Danny: There's a blind near by.

Danny opens the blind getting some light from the stormy light inside the room.

Danny: (turns) There, now...

Girls: (noticed) AHHHHHH!

The group look and gasp upon seeing a familiar corpse on the floor.

Dora: Holy smokes! It's Lee!

Betty checks for the dead Lee's pulse and got blood on her names doing so.

Betty: She's dead. There's a large wound in her torso, slashed by a big weapon, wielded by a big assailant.

Sam: Suddenly part 3 of a mythos! Who coulda done this?!

Voice: (slimy voice) Mind if we tell you?

The group turns and sees a bunch of figures nearby, two of them familiar to Courage, Bubbles, and Serena.

Courage: Huh? Bugs? Daffy?

Bugs: Eh, what's up dog?

Daffy: (worried) This is despicable! First Lee got killed, now Michael is gone!

Tentomon: Wait, how do you know Michael?

Pooh: Hee hee. It's thanks to us that he stopped using drugs.

Shirly: So, my spell has work.

Sam: Did you see who has done this?

Huey: (scared) It's some sort of a masked fiend! A monster with a hockey mask, a bathrobe...

Snake: (scared) And a knife?!

Dewey: How do you know?

Snake: No...it can't be...

Max: What not?

Sam: Better call an ambulance and get out of here.

Daffy: Okay. (yelling) AMBULANCE AND GET OUT OF HERE!

Sam: (annoyed) Not like that!

Serena: Huey? Where's your Uncle Donald?

Huey: He's back at Toon Town protecting King Mickey, I think.

Bubbles: Yeah, he is king of his own castle when we came there.

Daffy: Let me guess, you're the three time travelers those goof balls talked about, right?

A bit later, the ambulance arrived, carrying the body away with the police and others watching it leave.

Pooh: Oh bother...if only we could find Michael and see where he was.

Tigger: Don't worry, buddy bear, we'll be able to find them or my name's not Tigger with a T-I-Double Guh-er! Though I think it would've been a bit wiser to bring Long Ears and our friends from the Hundred Acre Wood, though.

Feral: Besides, it's obvious who was the culprit here.

He then pointed to Daffy.

Feral: Arrest that duck!

Daffy yelped as he was being pinned down.

Daffy: Gah! Let go! I didn't do nothing! Sure I'd like to steal spotlights, but this is different!

Bugs only chuckled a bit before speaking.

Bugs: Sir, technically speaking, I don't think anyone of us could be capable of doing this.

Missy Piggy: Now let the dumb duck go before I make you!

Feral: Just try it.

Miss Piggy: Hi-yah!

She kicked him down, knocking him out. She glared at the police, who yelped and backed away from Daffy.

Miss Piggy: And let that be a lesson from the rest of you!

Gonzo: Remind me never to get her mad.

The police quickly left the scene, leaving the others alone.

Sora Takenouchi: All we can do now is warn Michael's family about what happened to him.

Biyomon: I hope he's not doing what I think he's doing.

Alf: I don't think so. We made sure we set him straight about what's going to happen to him.

Daffy: Besides, the only reason why I was involved was 'cause Bugs still owed me 20 bucks.

Digit: Why 20 bucks?

Daffy: You'll never know unless you're as greedy as I am.

Tai: But what could all of this mean?

Izzy then noticed something on his laptop.

Izzy: Everyone, take a look at these footages from the satellites.

The group looked as they saw pictures of the burned mansion where thieves were looting and taking each item, including a familiar idol.

Snake: (gasps) Oh no!

Inez: Snake, what's wrong?

Snake: That...that idol! It'sss still around!?

Lita: What's important about this idol?

Snake: That wasss the caussse of me being possessed! That'sss why I wasss forced to kill BJ and Leon!

They gasped with shock looks on their faces.

Kermit: Oh no...this is even a worse disaster than Fozzie's performance at the Bar.

Davis: It doesn't matter! If William's still around, we can still kick his butt!

Veemon: Yeah, just lead us to him!

Izzy: It'll probably take all night, but I'll see what I can do.

At the forest, Cherry looked concerned at Fuzzy not eating his dinner.

Cherry: Somethin' wrong, Big Brother?

Fuzzy: (looks away) It ain't nothin'.

Berry: (notices) Fuzzy, you can tell us. We're the only siblings you have. If you can't tell us anything...it's about Julayla, isn't it?

Fuzzy: (blushes) No, it ain't! She's probably bettah off 'wit 'dat handsome idgit, Ace.

Cherry: You don't look like ya like 'im.

Fuzzy: Of course not, he's got 'dat 'dere seductionish thingie 'dat makes Julayla attractive 'ta 'im!

The girls only smugly smiled to him.

Fuzzy: (realizes) Now wait just a minute! Just a durn minute!

Both: You're in love, aren't you?

He only frowned, turning away.

Fuzzy: If ya tell anyones 'dat-

Cherry: It's all right, we won't tell no one.

Berry: Besides, who's gonna believe us anyway?

They then began to leave.

Cherry: Goodnight, see ya tomorrow.

He sighed, looking at where they left. Finally, he looked at a cloth sword-like object before sighing.

Fuzzy: (to himself) Guess I can't tell 'er just yet...

At the factory, Jack was bandaging his wounds.

Jack Spicer: Man, I hate losing to those stupid Sailor girls!

Him: (effeminate voice) You wouldn't have lost last time if you (evil voice) all listened to me!

Mojo Jojo: Oh, shut up, I say. (notices) Katz, what are you waiting for?

Katz: Just some new recruitments...

Then, he noticed a French Duck arriving.

Katz: There you are, Le Quack.

Le Quack: Bonjour. I have returned. Hoo-hoo-hoo.

Phage: Hmmm...and tell me...what villains have you brought us today and what are their qualifications?

He then pointed to the figures as the duck smirked.

Le Quack: Just these.

The giant lizard near the other figures came to him before grinning.

Jack Spicer: (notices) No way! It can't be!

Phage: (grins) Ah...so nice to meet you after all this time...Chase Young.

(ED: Truth by Luca Yumi)