Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 OAV 1: 6 Days a Death ❯ A Hidden Truth ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kouja no Senshi
OAV 1: 6 Days a Death
Act 4: A Hidden Truth

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Narrator: Previously on Kouja no Senshi OAV...

Sabrina: Are you doing okay?

Maz: (sighs) I wish I was. The truth is, I am getting freaked out by this.

Sabrina: Listen, Dr. Trisky and I made a new plan to get us all out of here. We may need your help.

Maz: (concerned) I don't think I should. I may run into...him again!

Sabrina: Who is it you are scared of?

Maz: I...I don't think I want to talk about it. I'm sorry.

Sabrina: It's okay. It's all right. Listen, can you tell me about Sailor Moon?

Maz: (smiles) Oh, Sailor Moon? Of course! She's the Sailor Soldier of justice and a beautiful heroine. She believed in peaceful ways and had the most beautiful crystal she carried.

Sabrina: Okay, see ya.

Maz: Wait, before you go, I want you to ask you: What Pokemon do you have?

Sabrina: The usual: My Abra, Hypno, Epseon, Gardevoir, and Chimecho...however, I only brought Abra with me.

She took out a Pokeball, then out came a squinty eye yellow creature.

Creature: Abra.

Maz: (grins) Wow, cool Pokemon.

Sabrina: Abra can probably help out a bit...hopefully.

Maz: Hey, when the time comes...maybe we should try battling together.

Sabrina: (smiles) Of course. Come on, Abra.

Abra: (nods) Abra.

Cyrus: This again, Dr. Trisky? You should be tired of this by now.

Alicia: I will never be tired, jerk. And your pet guard won't be here to save your butt this time, Cyrus!

Cyrus: (chuckles) My pet? Surely you should know that she is much of your pet as of mine.

Alicia: (angry mark) Shut up!

Sabrina: And don't call her Shirley!

Cyrus: Tell me, Gym Leader, did she tell you what work she has been doing for us?

Abra: Abra?

Sabrina: (confused) Well...

Alicia: I said shut up! Get moving. Don't try anything or you will get a bullet in your leg that will help you move!

Sabrina: 1-2-3-4-5.

Alicia: Oh my goodness, that's the same numbers I have in my luggage combination.

Abra: (groans) Abra...

Then, the wheels on the walls were released.

Alicia: Good work, Sabrina. Surely, I wouldn't have thought a good Gym Leader would have a good head on her shoulders, uh metaphorically speaking.

Sabrina: It's okay. (annoyed) And please stop calling me Shirley.

Just then, as Sabrina was about to head in, he saw a familiar figure, looking unfazed for a moment.

Sabrina: Dr. Trisky?

Just then, blood came gushing out before they saw the body fall on the floor.

Sabrina & Maz: Oh no!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator: Day 2: Tuesday, July 24th, 2104.

Back in the medical room, Sabrina woke up and got up groaning with the Pokemon waking up.

Sabrina: Ouch...my head. Did I fell asleep? I don't think I recall doing so. (pause) Well, we'll worry about that later. I got to find out what's in that Hub. Maybe it could be the only way out of here and hopefully before someone else were to go in there.

Sabrina sighs then opens the door leading back into the same room where the Sailor Moon guard was killed. Upon entering, however, the girl and Pokemon turned and saw a familiar sight that shocked her.

Sabrina: Uh...

Sabrina's eyes widen in horror as the familiar figure turned to face her.

Sabrina:...A....Aaa...AAAH!

Abra: (frightened) ABRA!

The familiar figure, Sailor Moon, look at the shocked Sabrina, frightened Abra, and confused Pokemon.

Sailor Moon: Excuse me, who are you? And why do you look like you were trying to be a droid? Any idea where I am?

Sabrina: (shocked) No! It can't be! You're dead!!!! I saw you die right before my eyes!!!!

Sailor Moon: (puzzled) Dead?

Sailor Moon ponders this as she turned around.

Sailor Moon: Of course...I remember being dead. I even remember seeing someone in the same uniform, though with black parts, as I died, my friends, my family...(turns back) I don't remember you though.

Sabrina, looking dumbstruck, walked forward as she points to the blood on the floor.

Sabrina: I saw your guts get ripped out! Your blood is still on the floor!

Sailor Moon: (surprised) Really? Huh. I guess it's the best that I don't remember then. Then again, if I did, I probably forget it anyway. So where am I? I remember asking that question.

Sabrina: (disbelief) This is crazy.

Sailor Moon: Any chance you can answer my questions, young lady?

Sabrina: Who are you anyway?!

Sailor Moon: My name is Sailor Moon. That is as far as I know so far. Even that sole fact isn't sufficient though. I have a feeling that I have experiences in the past, unpleasant ones. I think a friend of mine was possessed by some sort of Duke at one time.

Sabrina: (surprised) Sailor Moon? The heroine of Earth and member of the hero team the Kouja no Senshi?

Sailor Moon: KNS...yes, I think I remember them. Some of them anyway. Sailor Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Avalon, Solaris, Kamino, Tokyo, Corusant...and these others, Sam & Max, the Cybersquad, the Digidestined, Luna, Artemis, Shirly, Courage...

Sabrina: Courage?

Sailor Moon: Yep. A dog. He may have the name but he doesn't use it. He's a kind guy despite that.

Sabrina: No way...you can't be Sailor Moon.

Sailor Moon: (shrugs) Even so, Sailor Moon is definitely my name, of course I don't remember my real name, just this heroine name.

Sabrina: But Sailor Moon is dead by now!

Sailor Moon: I told you already. I remember that I was dead, so what you say can only reinforces my claim further.

Sabrina: (groaning) This isn't making sense at all.

Sailor Moon: And yet, here we are. Of course, I am over here and you're over there, so technically, we are not in the same spot.

Sabrina: How could you come back to life?

Sailor Moon: I don't know yet.

Sabrina: You do know that resurrection is completely impossible, right?

Sailor Moon: There were something called Dragonballs, but they were just legends lost from the 8th to 9th Century. Not sure if it was 11th century though. Anyway, I thought I knew it but what happened recently are forcing me to re-assess this. I know that I was dead and yet I am alive again. Refusing to believe does not help in answering my questions, Miss uh...

Sabrina: Sabrina. Anyway, you don't recall working for the Order?

Sailor Moon: (puzzled) Order?

Sabrina: The Order of the Devil King, or the Devil King Cult?

Sailor Moon: (thoughtful) Devil King...I think Alan Matthews may know something about him...or was it Tommy and his friends? I remember something...a name...William La Bouche. I think he's important to me. I just don't know how yet. Maybe he's someone's family, I don't know.

Sabrina: William La Bouche? I am not sure I heard that name before. So you have no idea why you were working with the Order before?

Sailor Moon: Not really. If this Order are evil beings, then surely I wouldn't be working for them. I don't know why, it's just doesn't feel right.

Sabrina: What DO you remember?

Sailor Moon: Not much. I do remember a few things, flashes and images every now and then, with no dates or details used. I remember William La Bouche like I mentioned before. And even from that name, new memories resurfaced. I saw something being destroyed by a fire...and a place that seems to be two places at once. I also recall lying on something very hard next to a crystal of some sort, my stomach hurting, and a few people talking to me. It was a blur until I woke up the moment right here.

Sabrina: (disbelief) So you woke up here?

Sailor Moon: Not right here, actually. I just feel like...I should come to this spot for some reason. As if something big has happened here before.

Sabrina: Something big DID happened here! You were killed here in this very room!

Sailor Moon: As you said, right. That got to be the big reason.

Sabrina: Okay...maybe if you were to look around where you woke up...you could find some answers, right?

Sailor Moon: What is your full name actually?

Sabrina: My name is Sabrina Malorshi, and don't call me Shirley.

Sailor Moon: Hmmm...(smiles) Thanks for the help, Sabrina. Now if you excuse me.

Sailor Moon passed by Sabrina with her Pokemon and left the room, leaving the group confused.

Sabrina: Something is not right here.

Gardevoir: (nods) Gardevoir...

A bit later, Sabrina looked at the phone, hearing a noise.

Sabrina: Huh? It says here that Alicia's phone is still on. Weird. Could've swore I turned it off.

Hypno: (shrugs) Hypno.

He listened in as a deadly voice spoke.

Voice: ......c..... ....d...... ......

Sabrina: (confused) Who is this?

Voice: ............ ...... ... ...two...... Sev........ ...... ...our...... ..... ......one...... ......

Sabrina: What? I can't-

Just then, he heard the dial tone.

Sabrina: They hung up. (to Abra) Do you know what that was all about?

Abra: (shrugs) Abra.

A bit later, the group entered the room she examined the room with the camera. She then tapped on the computer.

Sabrina: Let's see change Camera 5...2741.

The numbers were tapped as the camera showed a ruins.

Sabrina: Must be some wide circular chamber viewed from above. This must be the Hub. (notices) Strange, from the looks of it, there's nothing but the remains of some ruined building.

Epseon: Epseon...

Sabrina: (downloading the image) Better download the image in case Maz's interested.

When they came out the door, she noticed the door opened.

Sabrina: Hmmm...wonder what's going on there?

She headed over to the opened door. Inside, Sabrina gasped as they saw Sailor Moon watching as the two saw various tubes filled with what appeared to be the clones of her. The group was surprised at the clones in the tube. Sabrina then noticed a book on the table.

Sabrina: (reads) "5. At this time another came to the Tree that was the Duke's Soul, and this other was of the faith, but blinded by pride, and so he was the Prideful Acolyte.

6. And the Prideful Acolyte threw down the Guide, and subjecting the Guide to the Dangerous Suffering of the Body, he called forth the Duke, and the Duke crossed over to the Land of Technology.

7. And the Duke was much displeased, for the Prideful Acolyte would in his arrogance interfere with the destiny of the Guide, and the Prideful Acolyte became the Puppet and knew the name of the Devil King.

8. And with great fear did the Guide take up the Soul of the Bridgekeeper, immune to its influence for the Bridgekeeper was also greatly fearful, and she hid the Soul of the Bridgekeeper away, to a place where it would meet its final destiny.

9. And the Duke and the Puppet took their message to the Order of the Devil King."

She looked more concern about it.

Sabrina: This is interesting.

Sabrina turns to Sailor Moon and clears her throat to get the girl's attention.

Sailor Moon: Yes?

Sabrina: What is this place? It was closed off until now.

Sailor Moon: I wish I knew but this is where I woke up.

Sabrina: I haven't seen technology like this before. And those tubes...

Sailor Moon: Weird. What year is this?

Sabrina: 2104.

Sailor Moon: (surprised) Really? I don't remember what year it was the last time I checked. Perhaps I musta lost a century or so along the way.

Abra: Abra, Abra.

Sabrina: So...are you remember anything?

Sailor Moon: (frowns) Not from this room. But when I learn more about 'William LaBouche'...it's like something being rewritten in my mind. I have a feeling that I'm rediscovering something terrible, something I prefer not to see again. Whatever it is may have killed me.

Sabrina: I am starting to expect that this complex is dangerous, that something is haunting us right now. It has killed someone already and may do so again. We best to make our escape out of here now.

Sailor Moon: And where should we go? The answers I seek are in here! I just want to know where to find them.

Espeon: Espeon!

Sabrina: Espeon got something! You could get killed!

Sailor Moon: (shrugs) Well, death never stopped me before. And even what you said is true, you should be the one doing all the worrying.

Sabrina: I need your help in opening a door. I can't do it by myself and the only person who could as wellhas locked himself in the bed area!

Sailor Moon: Not now, at least not until I remember something.

Sabrina: (impatiently) And how long would that take?!

Sailor Moon: Not sure. Though I do remember a guy named Darien being controlled by a evil Dark Kingdom queen named Beryl. Hmmm, come to think of it, I also remember doing chores for some guy who hates being called a Deli-Bob Head and I almost married him by mistake. Weird.

Sabrina: I have to.

Sailor Moon: Oh.

Sabrina and her Pokemon leaves the room and headed to the holding cell.

Sabrina: Cyrus has a lot to answer for.

Inside the room, Cyrus sees Sabrina returning.

Cyrus: Back again, I see.

Sabrina: Dr. Trisky is dead.

Cyrus: (shrugs) Reap what ye sew.

Abra: (annoyed) Abra!

Sabrina: (frowns) I supposed that doesn't bother you at all! You and that crazy Order of yours are accessories to a murder! I will see to it that you get time in jail for this!

Cyrus: And yet your words are like the warbles of a Tailow. The Order of the Devil King fears no mortal agency. We will be under divine protection.

Sabrina: Protection?

Cyrus: We are all protected under the hand of God. The Devil King. Lavos! Once he comes into this world...

Sabrina: Ugh! Why am I still even talking to you?! You are a brainwashed lunatic!

Cyrus: Surely, your words sound hollow even to you, is it not?

Sabrina: Not to me. And stop calling me Shirley! Anyway, what Dr. Trisky is doing for you here?

Cyrus: (chuckles) Oh, you still haven't found out her work? I would be disappointed if I have any respect for you at all.

Sabrina: Tell me!

Cyrus: We are simply allowing her to fulfill the role she was chosen for. The field of biochemistry. Who can ask for anything more?

Hypno: (puzzled) Hypno?

Sabrina: Reminds me of that song. Okay, I am prepared to make a deal for your release.

Cyrus: (rolls his eyes) How tiresome.

Sabrina: All I'm asking is for you to answer my questions without deviating from the subject. No personal attacks or evasion or dogma, and no Jay and Silent Bob!

Cyrus: (puzzled) What does that last part mean?

Sabrina: I don't know. Just promise to cooperate with us!

Cyrus: To be honest, freedom is too small a reward for such betrayal. You are a wretched wretch who can't even stand on her own legs right. I have the ear of the Devil King.

Sabrina: What is in the Hub?!

Cyrus: Very little. Well, of anything corporeal anyway.

Chimecho: Chimecho?

Sabrina: Chimecho is right. What does that mean?!

Cyrus: It means that the most standard scientific tests would indicate that the Hub is largely empty. Plus what is in the thing has no purpose whatsoever. Though the followers of the true wayl, like I am, know differently.

Sabrina: This is not going to work at all.

Cyrus: (shrugs) Who said I want it to?

Sabrina: And the purpose of this facility?

Cyrus: I refused to answer that one, you know that.

Sabrina: You're right, I know why. You don't have a clue what this facility does either! You are a patsy in this as we are!

Cyrus: (scoffs) You, my dear, are wasting breath.

Sabrina: If that's the case, why did the Order abandon you down here?

Abra: Abra, Abra!

Cyrus: To put it mildly, they gave me the task as a gesture of responsibility and respect. Of course you don't know anything about that, do you?

Sabrina: What is going on with the main corridor?

Sabrina's Pokemon looks worried as they stay near their owner.

Sabrina: Even my Pokemon can see it. Why is it changing?

Cyrus: Changing as in how?

Sabrina: Oh, the little of things: it's turning into some kind of dungeon. Dirty walls and floor. Blood is seen everywhere.

Cyrus: So how could I know that? I have been locked up in this cell the whole time. You're saying that it is changing before your very eyes? Are you hearing voices as well?

Sabrina: (groans) Forget it. I don't know why I just explain that to you. We found your guard. She appears to be...alive again. I don't know how.

Cyrus: As is rising from the grave?

Gardevoir: Gardevoir!

Sabrina: We don't know what to think.

Cyrus: Thinking is something you have to know more of, my dear.

Sabrina: One thing for sure: she doesn't recall working for you or your Order.

Cyrus: (frowns) That is obvious, she never does. If I wasn't locked up in here, I coulda given her the usual instructions. Now...she is just a dumb blonde.

Sabrina: And how many times do you had to do that?! I mean, how crazy are you?!

Cyrus: (sighs) I am getting bored by your questions. Come back when you have something better to ask of me.

Sabrina: So anyway, who is William LaBouche?

Cyrus: (smirks) Ah, now we're getting somewhere. William LaBouche is the Bridgekeeper. It is through him that the Devil King will enter this world.

Sabrina: Where is he?

Cyrus: He's all around us. Then again, he's drifting off somewhere in deep space.

Espeon: Espeon?!

Sabrina: (angrily) Give me a straight answer, for Goddramon's sake!

Cyrus: There's no straight answer to your question. Why do you ask it anyway?

Sabrina: Sailor Moon told me the name. It's just about the only thing she remembers.

Cyrus: Mere words will not restore a lost memory. A picture does a better job.

Sabrina: What picture?

Cyrus: I'll tell you what. If you can figure out by yourself what work Dr. Trisky was doing for us, I'll help you.

Sabrina: I think I figured out what she did.

Cyrus: Oh, try me.

Sabrina: I think she was a clone and I bet you made her create multiple Sailor Moon copies. And when I saw her come back to life, she was just a different clone.

Cyrus: Congratulations, now the more complex question: Why? What would we need clones of this particular individual for?

Sabrina: I...(looks down) I don't know.

Cyrus: Why Sabrina, I am shocked. You don't know anything about the LaBouche Mansion incident, do you? The Dillydale Hotel Incident?

Sabrina: Not really.

Hypno: Hypno.

Cyrus: Hmph, nevermind. All right then, you want to know what to jog her memory? Here's my advice: A newborn often reacts positively to an image of its mother.

Sabrina: That's it?

Cyrus: That's all I intend to give you. I'm not your personal advisor, woman!

Sabrina: Hmmm...I think Dr. Trisky had her picture in the labcoat yesterday.

She then left the area. In the medical room, he looked at the body, though looking away a bit.

Sabrina: Ugh, it smells worse than before...

Gardevoir then noticed something missing.

Gardevoir: Gardevoir! Gardevoir!

Sabrina: Huh? It's not here. (realizes) Oh crud! I think Maz took it. (sighs) Might as well...

She then headed off, trying to find Maz.

Sabrina: Let's hope he has what I'm looking for.

Out in the hall, the hallway looks even more hellish than usual. It begins to look more like a dungeon especially with the floor 'MOTHER' made on the elevator doors it seems like. Sabrina tried to open the room to the bedroom but find that he couldn't.

Sabrina: It won't open. I bet Maz locked it to keep himself safe. Damn it.

Sabrina gets her cellphone out and dials Maz's number.

Maz: (V.O. terrified) Who's there?!

Sabrina: Kid? Are you okay? Where are you?

Maz: (V.O.) I bloody hell don't know if I'm okay! I zoned out during the conversion! But worst yet, Dr. Trisky is dead and he's out there! I am staying in the bedroom area where it's safe!

Sabrina: Maz, calm down. You got to help me get the Hub open again. I can't do it without you.

Maz: (V.O) How would I know that it's bloody safe to go back in there?! You saw what happened to Dr. Trisky! I won't go back in that damn frigging thing until I know it's safe!

Sabrina: It is safe. I have seen what is inside the Hub.

Maz: (V.O.) You have? Can...you show me?

Sabrina: I've downloaded the image on my phone. I am sending it to you right now.

A pause, then Maz spoke up.

Maz: (V.O.) Hey...I see it...

Espeon: Espeon, Espeon, Espeon.

Sabrina: There's nothing in there, nothing to be afraid of, Maz. Nothing but old ruins. I bet whatever killed Dr. Trisky is gone by now. We could be able to get into the Hub and out all right.

Maz: (V.O.) Yes. I see. You know, this is going to sound funny but, I don't feel scared after seeing this. It's like I am looking at a place where I can finally find peace at last. Will you help me there, Sabrina?

Sabrina: (sighs) I will but that means you will have to leave the sleeping quarters to do so.

Maz: All right. I will meet you outside the Hub. We got to get in there.

Sabrina nodded, then heads off to outside the Hub door. To her and the Pokemon's surprise, upon arrival, they sees Maz waiting there already.

Maz: (turns) Huh?

Abra: (surprised) Abra?!

Chimecho: (surprised) Chimecho?!

Sabrina: (surprised) How did you g...I think you just defy the laws of physics!

Maz: It's amazing what happens when you are scared and want to escape from this godforsaken place.

Sabrina: Never mind. Do you got Trisky's ID card?

Maz: (sadly) Yes...I just needed something to remember her by. Don't bloody judge me. She's my friend other than yours.

Sabrina: Who said I was? I just need to borrow it.

Maz: (hesitant) Well....

Sabrina: I will give it back to you when we get out of here, I promise.

Maz: Oh, okay.

Sabrina comes over to Maz as he gives the ID card to her.

Sabrina: Thanks. I'd be right back.

Maz: Please hurry.

Sabrina returns to the clone room as he goes over to Sailor Moon, the clone that is, still looking at one of the tubes. The clone turns as Sabrina came up and gave her the ID card.

Sabrina: Take a look at the picture on the card.

Sailor Moon: (looking at the picture) Who is this?

Sabrina: Alicia Trisky? Does that ring any bells?

Sailor Moon: (pause) Trisky...I think there's something about her face that looks familiar...any chance I could meet her?

Sabrina: (sadly) You can't. She's dead.

Sailor Moon: (stunned) Trisky...dead...

Sabrina: She was killed by some sort of monster.

Sailor Moon: I...

Sailor Moon's face looks horrified, as more memories came back to her.

Sailor Moon: Oh Jesus! You got to believe me! It wasn't Snake! It looks like him and used his hands, but it wasn't him! I swear, he didn't mean to! He didn't know!!!!

Sabrina: (confused) What are you talking about?

Sailor Moon, terrified, turns her back on Sabrina and walks forward as she continues freaking out.

Sailor Moon: (teary) Leon, I'm so sorry! You didn't deserve what happened! You really didn't!!!! Snake didn't mean to! He's...

Sailor Moon turns back to Sabrina, walking towards her angrily.

Sailor Moon: Why are you doing this to us?! WHY?!

Sabrina: (terrified) Sailor Moon, please calm down! You're freaking out even worst than Maz!

Abra: (alarmed) Abra, Abra!

Sailor Moon was sweating, then calms down a bit.

Sailor Moon: (sadly) I'm sorry...it's just...seeing that brought back memories...I was elsewhere for a moment. I do apologized. Though it still doesn't answer the questions of why I'm in this place, to tell you the truth.

Sabrina: I know. Look, I will need your help in getting a door that needs two people to open. I got one, now I need another. Whatever is behind it should have the answers we are all looking for.

Sailor Moon: Well, if you think there is, then that's the good a place as any to look. Lead the way, Sabrina.

Sabrina and the clone with Pokemon went back to the Hub door where the Maz was still at.

Sabrina: I'm back, Maz, and I got help.

Maz: Okay, let's...

Maz stopped short as he spotted Sailor Moon, getting a terrified look on his face all of the sudden.

Maz: Uh....AAAAAAAAAAH!

The boy ran off for a bit, looking away from her still terrified.

Maz: GET AWAY FROM ME! DON'T COME NEAR ME!

Sailor Moon walked forward, freaking the boy out as he turns around.

Maz: NO!

Sabrina looked confused as she got near the terrified boy.

Sabrina: What's wrong, Maz? What are you freaking out again?

Maz: You should know! It's her! Oh god, I am frightened out of all relief!!!!

Sabrina: (surprised) Wait, what? (turns to face Sailor Moon) Are you telling me that Sailor Moon is what you are scared of?

Maz: Isn't it obvious?! Who else could it be, for Pete sake!

Sailor Moon frowns as she walked forward some more.

Sailor Moon: Sir, how could I have scared you if I don't even know you? I know a lot of men and didn't terrified them at all. Trust me, if I have know you, I would have known.

Sabrina: (turns to Maz) How come you are scared of him? What do you think he will do to you?

Abra: (nods) Abra!

Maz turned back to Sabrina, still terrified.

Maz: Bloody hell if I knew! I don't even know why I'm freak out by the girl! But one look at her and I feel like I just want to die and get it bloody over with!

Sabrina: Maz, listen. You got to understand me. Sailor Moon is not with the Order anymore. Those memories from those times are gone. Sh won't lay a hand on us, I promised.

Sailor Moon: I'm not a murderer, I would never actually try that...a certain friend of mine did...I rather not talk about him.

Sabrina: She is needed to get this door open, the only other person down here. And once we do get it open, we can go through the Hub and put this whole thing behind us.

Maz: (nervously) Right. The hub. O...okay.

Chimecho: (smiles) Chimecho.

Sabrina: Good! Now let's get the wheels turned.

Maz: (nervously) Uh...can you do me a favor, Sabrina? Stand between us? That way I could feel more safe that way.

Sabrina: (nodding) Oh, okay.

Sailor Moon goes over to the other wheel as Sabrina positioned himself between her and Maz. Now the two began to turn the wheels, but something was wrong.

Maz: (alarmed) Why the bloody heck isn't this working? It was working yesterday so what's wrong?

Sabrina: I guess the fuse got blown somehow.

Maz: Well, fix it, Sabrina! I got to get in there!

Sabrina: Okay, okay! I'd do so. Just stay here and don't go anywhere.

Sabrina left the area leaving a nervous Maz looking at the waiting Sailor Moon. In the camera room, Sabrina and her Pokemon found a fusebox and opened it.

Sabrina: Yep. A fuse has definitely got blown. Maybe this staple can repair it.

Epseon gave her the staple before she put the staple into the fusebox and riddles with it a bit.

Sabrina: There, that should fix it. Better get back to the Hub.

Gardevoir: Gardevoir...

By the time Sabrina got there, however, the Hub door was opened but Maz was gone. The clone was the only one still there.

Sabrina: (shocked) Where's Maz?!

Abra: (looks around) Abra!

Sailor Moon: Who?

Sabrina: Maz! The one with you!

Sailor Moon: Oh, him. Once the door open up, he rush in there. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen. He appears to be more anxious in getting in there.

Sabrina: Come on!

The group enters through the door. They came to another door that is guarded on each side by two more Sailor Moon clones.

Sabrina: Huh? What is this? Who are you girls?

Sailor Moon clone 2: We are the doormen. We are given the task to stand here at all times.

Sabrina: Did any of you seen a boy run through here? It can't be impossible to do so, you know!

Sailor Moon clone 3: Oh yes. We have seen him.

Sabrina: You Meatball Heads! Why didn't you stop him?!

Sailor Moon clone 3: (unfazed) Hey, we are supposed to stand here, all right? We don't monitor who goes in or out. If you can't keep girls like her on a leash, that's your own problem.

Sabrina sighs as he walks over to the door until the first Sailor Moon clone speaks up.

Sailor Moon clone 1: These guys...they're clones, right?

Sabrina: (turns around) Huh?

Sailor Moon clone 1: Are these guys clones of me?

Sabrina: (uneasily) Well...yeah, I guess so.

Sailor Moon clone 1: (pause) Am I a clone as well?

Sabrina paused as well, then she sighs.

Sabrina: Yes.

Hypno: Hypno.

Sailor Moon ponders about this, then nods in satisfaction.

Sailor Moon clone 1: Ah. That explains everything sort of. I thought about that as a possibility. I guess I must have died years ago and is needed for something. Now, can we go on?

Sabrina: (uneasily) Er...yes.

The two walks up to the door. Sabrina stops looking more uneasy.

Sailor Moon clone 1: Hey. What's the hold up? We're going in or what?

Sabrina: I'm...to tell you the truth, I am so scared.

Sailor Moon clone 1: I have to guess that you don't know what you may find through that door?

Sabrina: I know what I saw through that security camera. It's just ancient ruins, that's all. But I really don't know...It's like what the Maz talked about: a completely irrational fear.

Sailor Moon clone 1: Speaking of him, he could be in danger and is in need of our help. We must not waste time.

Sabrina: (impatient) I know, I know! Come on, let's go!

Sailor Moon: You know, when this is over, you could make a great friend...if we get out.

Sabrina sighed and goes through the door. Inside, Sabrina gasped as she saw a familiar place.

Sabrina: What...(looks around) What is this place?

(ED: Friends by Yawmin)