Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Special 1: 5 Days a Matthews ❯ The First Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue:

At a mansion, the wind blew around.

Serena's Voice: I don't have a human name. I used to have one, and a lot of people would like to know what it is. Some call me Sailor Moon, others call me Serena, and as names it suffices. I've been called many things. A ditz, a clumsy oaf, a Meatball Head...I prefer to think of myself as a Sailor Soldier. And tonight, my friends and I have something potentially very rewarding in store. My sources tell us in the middle of the night and asks if we know about Matthews Mansion. Apparently, aside from Alan, the last of the LaBouche line has obligingly died, even the heirs as well, leaving all the family valuables up for grabs. The lawyers have got the place locked up tight, of course, but that's never stopped us before. And the place is, of course, deserted...

Then, some familiar figures stopped near the mansion as they looked at it.

Serena's Voice: Yes, this should be a painless and rewarding evening's entertainment. One Alan shouldn't forget.

The group headed to the mansion while far from them, a familiar pink haired man watched with some concern.

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Special 1: 5 Days a Matthews
Chapter 1: The First Day

French Narrator (from Spongebob): Day One...

Near the mansion, the group looked around the place.

Patamon: It doesn't look like there's anything to open up.

Dora: By the way, did the Digimon get back okay?

Gatomon: Yes. Megaman, Roll, Gutsman, and Glide told us they take care of them and help Wizardmon recover while we're doing this.

Matt: Not to mention protect Motherboard while we're away.

Digit: I just hope she's all right.

Inez: Me too, Didge.

Swiper: (notices) Hey, there's an open window up there.

Kari: All right!

They looked at the window before Sam tossed up the hook, hooking the window.

Sam: Let's see if we can get up there.

They nodded as each climbed up, though still holding the four with them. As soon as most of them reached the window, the cats and sidekicks were pushed in, much to their annoyance.

Maximus: How annoying. Can you untie us already!?

Max: Let me think. No.

Sam: And the super heroes make their entrance!

Julayla struggled to get in before a familiar figure shoved her in, getting in as well.

Mimi: Who's that guy?

Danny: That's Sir Emblem. He's the guy who helps us every now and then.

Emblem: Uh, thanks. Besides, this lady needed help.

She grinned a bit.

Julayla: Tell me Sir Emblem...who are you? Really?

Emblem: Um...

Then, Swiper looked in the vault.

Swiper: Oh man, it looks like the solicitor got here first.

Just then, the group heard the window shut. Mina struggled a bit, though it was no use.

Mina: It won't open! It must've been jarred shut somehow.

They gasped in shock.

Davis: No way! You mean we're stuck here!?

Cody: (glares) Obviously, even the light side of the Emperor is not to be trusted.

All (but Cody): Cody! Quit blaming Ken!

TK: Besides, we didn't know this was a trap set up by the Phage.

Sam: Well in any case, let's take the old fashion way out.

The group entered the door, though Jackie's hair came undone. When she came out first, the man noticed her.

Man: What? (realizes) Oh...no...NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAAAAAAAAAY!!

He then ran off as Jackie looked confused.

Jackie: What's gotten into him?

Max: Maybe because your curly hair scared the poor sap to death.

Jackie: My hair's undone? Oops.

She placed the scrunchy back on, making her hair straight with a bun on it.

Jackie: Sorry, it comes undone at the worse times.

Digit: But who the heck was that guy?

Raye: There's only one way to find out.

Amy: I was under the impression that this house would be empty...aside from the villains.

Whiny Voice: Ahhh! We're trapped forever, Drakken!

Drakken's Voice: Cut that out! You're not the only one that got tricked to coming here, thinking your enemies would be here!

Emblem: I think you should transform and get to the bottom of this.

The Sailors nodded, transforming before they headed out.

Snake: Look out, Phage, we're coming!

The group first enters a room on the far side of the hallway. It is the bathroom.

Phil: (confused) Why did we come in here?

Sailor Moon: I don't know...but I think the bad guys may be hiding...in the tub!

The group nods as they approached the bathtub with the curtain up. Courage gulps as he opens the curtain revealing...nothing.

Sam: Nothing here. How anticlimatic.

Max: And stupid. What are we? Norman Bates?

Cherry Well, they ain't in here none.

Sailor Mars tries to open the window to no prevail.

Sailor Mars: This window is locked. We're trapped in here good.

Sailor Coruscant: (frowns) Jerks knew we were here.

The group leaves the bathroom and heads downstairs. As they do, Swiper yelps and trips. He grabs Sailor Solaris's tail for support but made the girl scream in the progress.

Swiper: (yelps) Jules? What's wrong?

Sailor Solaris: Let go of my tail, let go, let go, let go, (weak) let go!

Swiper yelps as he lets go of Sailor Solaris's tail allowing the girl to recover.

Swiper: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I just trip!

Sailor Solaris: Just don't do it again. If anyone grabs my tail, I end up losing my power and weak like a newborn!

Unknown to them, a familiar villain is spying on them looking interesting.

Mojo: Ha ha ha ha! So, the girl Fuzzy denies he is in love with has a weak point! The Phage must informed! Yes...

Mojo leaves while Naruto grabs a newspaper on a table near the door.

Naruto: May as well keep abreast of day-to-day events.

Max laughs madly making most of the others look at him oddly.

Delete: What's so funny?

Max: (giggling) he said 'abreast'.

Delete: Abreast? What's that?

Sailor Venus: (sweatdrop) Uh...it's best that you do not ask, Dee-Dee.

Matt tries to open the front door but to no prevail.

Matt: It's locked. No latch, chain, or deadbolt. Not even a keyhole. So why won't the thing open?!

Sailor Marx: This is getting tiresome.

Sam picks up the phone nearby and tried to use it.

Sam: The line is dead. Somehow I've expected that.

The group enters one of the doors and goes through the living room, then go through the other room where a TV is at. Sam sees a cable line nearby and pulls it out of the electric socket.

Sam: Look, free cable.

Yolei: (rolling eyes) Don't do that again.

Max: Hey, that's my line, lady!

Tai turns the TV on and sees a report being broadcast on it.

News reporter: ...no comment at this line. In other news, the society world is still shaken by the sudden death of Sir Irving LaBouche, the cousin of the incarnated Coco LaBouche Matthews. Sir Irving and his wife Gruty was found dead last Thursday in the Matthews Mansion, which has been empty since the disappearance of its current owner Alan Matthews. Now to our correspondent is some midget in a bikini.

Suddenly a midget in a bikini appears on the screen as he continues the report.

Girls: Eeew!

Chuckie: Men should not have hairy legs!

Angelica: Ha! I like hairy men!

Midget in a bikini: It has been four weeks ago when this mansion was filled with activity as Sir Irving LaBouche moved in with his new bride, Gruty Parkinson Labouche. But when the recent tragedy happen however, the place is now empty as a tomb and doesn't have any human life whatsoever.

Jake: Man, if that's the case, where did the dawg came from?

Betty: Jake, sssh!

Midget in a bikini: Sir LaBouche has only proven his connection to the Matthews lineage one year ago. Right after changing the once again abandoned mansion a while, he got the place ready for his marriage. Already the police said that the incident was a murder-suicide, though many believe that Sir Irving would never do just a thing and that his distant relative Alan may have a hand in this. The debate continues on while the fate of the mansion and the family fortunes remains a mystery. This is a midget in a bikini, PBS News reporting at the Mansion Mansion.

The scene on the TV turns back to the previous report.

News reporter: Thank you, midget in a bikini. Repeating the top stories...(goes static) the president....

Soon the TV continues to static like mad until Shirly frowns before turning the TV off.

Shirly: This is why we rarely watch TV anymore.

Sailor Tokyo: Actually, some of us still do, just not right now.

Naruto takes the newspaper out and read it.

Naruto: (reading) Heir to Matthews Estates Found Dead: Sir Irving LaBouche last of the long-running LaBouche line besides his distant relative Alan was found dead yesterday at his home. The 24 year old man was found hanging from a tree in the front yard of the Matthews Mansion. His recent bride, Gruty Parkinson LaBouche, was also found dead in the mansion and it looked like she was stabbed to death. The cop in charge of the inspection, Commander Ulysses Feral, ended the case insisting, 'Why bother continuing? LaBouche has killed his wife then himself to avoid prison. There's no chance of a third party whatsoever'.

Nemesis: Stupid Feral...

Sasuke: Why? Do you know him?

Nemesis: I don't know. I just don't like him. I seem to like his niece in a motherly-daughter like way, though I don't know why...

Naruto: (reading) The solicitor for Sir Irving LaBouche believe otherwise and question Feral's judgment as he claims, 'The last I saw Sir Irving, he was infinitely content. I do not believe he would kill his wife then hang himself. There is no suicide note whatsoever.'

Sakura: You think Alan and his gang has killed Irving and his wife?

Tommy: (cross his arms) Wouldn't put it by the creep.

Just then, they came to the final room, where a blue skinned man, a black wearing red haired goth boy, and another man were.

Man: Drakken, try to keep Jack Spicer calm.

Drakken: (angrily) What do you think I was doing!? I mean Shego runs off on me and leaves me here with this Mama's Boy!

Jack Spicer: I am not a Mama's Boy! You take that back. You're the Mama's Boy!

Drakken: Oh that's uncalled for!

Just then, the man noticed the group.

Man: Hey.

Sakura: Oops, sorry about that.

Man: What's to be sorry for? Besides, it's about time you people showed up.

Sasuke: Excuse us?

Minimus: Uh, what are you talking about?

Man: At least you're here. I've been stuck in this house for days.

Drakken: Shego and I were only trapped in here for only one day.

Jack Spicer: Actually, it was more like 3 days.

Drakken: (annoyed) Not funny.

Man: Well? Where's the way out?

Sailor Jupiter: Uh, well you see...

Naruto: You're not making sense, bub!

Man: One of you is the guy that owns the place, right?

Sailor Avalon: No, we're not. None of us are.

Tommy: Actually, some of us know the owner. And believe me, you do not want to meet him.

Man: Oh...so how did you get in here?

Sam: We just climbed up the window that somehow opened up itself.

Jack Spicer: Is it still open?

Sailor Venus: (sighs) I'm afraid not. It shut us in as soon as we entered.

Drakken: (shouts) CURSE YOU KIM POSSIBLE!!

Jack Spicer: (to the others) Don't ask.

Man: Well, looks like the house has new guests. I hope no more turn up. We've only got a few chairs.

Sailor Kamino: Actually, I believe some did. I have to think that some villains may have entered the place.

Angelica: And one of them happens to be the owner.

Man: Now if you'll excuse me. I have work to do.

With that, he began to leave the group.

Max: He's weird.

Sam: Tell me about it.

Sailor Moon: Wait!

Man: (looks at her) Yes?

Sailor Moon: Who are you?

Fred: My name is Fred Fredburger. And um, I can put two fingers in my belly button.

All: Ewww.

Veemon: Don't tell us that!

Man: Oh, I beg your pardon. Trisky's the name. Leon Trisky. Just call me Leon, but don't call me Leo. And you are?

Sailor Moon: I'm Sailor Moon, and these are my friends. We're super heroes called the Kouja no Senshi.

Leon: My dear friends, like us, I'm afraid you are now prisoners. Like me, like everyone in this house.

Kouja no Senshi: What?! Prisoners!?

Leon: Don't ask me why, but once you get in, the house won't let you leave. I've tried all the doors and windows, none of them open. The garden wall's unclimbable and I can't tunnel under it.

Drakken: Uh, that'd be Jack's fault on that one.

Jack Spicer: (anger mark) Traitor! If Wuya was around here, she'd spook you!

Drakken: I oughta-

He halted the two as he Sailor Mars.

Sailor Mars: But why? Who's keeping us here?

Snake: I have a bad feeling I know who. I'll be right back.

He headed out.

Emblem: Wait a second!

Sailor Terra: Come back!

She sighed a bit with some worry.

Sailor Vegeta: You were saying, Leon?

Leon: Beats the hell out of me. Whoever it is, they will certainly not be safe from my fists once I get out of here! So if there's something you're not telling me, now would be a good time to get it off your chest.

Max: Oh, pick me! I got lots of things to get off my chest.

Shirly: Um...taking out your bones and organs is not exactly getting it off your chest.

Sailor Kamino: I assure you we're completely mystified as well.

Naruto: Sooo...how many more people are in this place?

Leon: I'm not sure. The last people that came in before you...we couldn't even see what they look like. But for now, 3 more that are known.

Sasuke: I believe something dangerous came in here.

Lil: Uh anyway...who else are you talking about?

Leon: First there's Michael, the youngest, he turned up just after I did. He's a good kid, but he's somewhat of a junkie. He's been secretly using that stuff for whatever reason unknown.

Maximus: Ugh, reminds me of the illegal pot back where I came from.

Leon: Second, Lee Siskyroul, an Asian reporter from Townsville. You probably know her from the TV on Townsville's channels.

Sailor Tokyo: Oh, I loved her report about how the Bonsai Gardens was the most loveliest place of all of Tokyo Townsville!

Leon: She came here to make some kind of documentary, I think, but now she's stuck here with us. And lastly, there's BJ. A cowardly bloke with a 'tache, he won't tell us who he is or where he came from. All I know is that he's been here longer than anyone. Nearly a whole week.

Jackie: If you're talking about the guy who got spooked because my scrunchy popped off and let my hair be free and make him frightened of my hair, I think that's who I met earlier.

Drakken: (sarcastically) Oh what a heartwarming story. (to Leon) You idiot! You forgot to include Shego and that ghost with the freaky mask!

Jack Spicer: She's known as Wuya, and only I get to call her freaky!

Leon: Anyway, why don't you see if you can track them all down, especially that half demon that ran off and those unknown newcomers? I'm calling a house meeting in the lounge. Spread the word.

Drakken: Remind me never to let him do garbage commercials.

Leon: I heard that! (clears throat) I trust you'll enjoy your stay of Matthews Mansion, my dear heroes and heroines.

June: Uh...thanks.

Danny: Yeah.

Delete: I still don't understand.

Leon: (sighs) Just find the others and tell them to meet us in the lounge. We can discuss things properly then.

With that, he was gone.

Sailor Corusant: Great, now what do we do?

Brick: I say we destroy this place. I'm getting sick of looking at it.

Butch: And there aren't any video games in this room. It sucks.

Boomer: Man, I can't believe we're never gonna leave. What if we grow old and become hermits?

Sailor Mars: Stop that, no one is gonna do anything until we find those people and find Snake. I mean they couldn't have gone far.

Luna: All we can do is split up. The faster we find them individually, the better.

They nodded with the Sailors heading to one direction and the Digidestined with non-Sailors heading to the other.

Drakken: Now wait a second! You can't leave us!

Jack Spicer: Yeah, come back here!

The two chased after them.

Meanwhile in a secret room, Mojo was informing Phage and the group about what he saw.

Phage: So...Julayla has a weak spot at the tail?

Mojo: That is correct, I say! Stupid fox has pulled and I have witnessed it!

Phage: Hmmm...it appears your daughter has yet to conquer her weakness, Queen Beryl.

Queen Beryl: She is just learning, that's all.

Alan: Blast it all, I know he is keeping us here.

Phage: Who is?

Alan: Him, a certain someone I haven't seen in years.

Katz: So do us...who is this someone you mentioned, hmm?

Back with the Sailors, they stopped near an Asian with a ghost and a pale skinned woman trying to get the door unlocked.

Sailor Corusant: There she is, I think.

Sailor Mars: Uh, excuse us.

Three: (frown) What?

Asian: (notices) Oh, hello. Leon mentioned we had new guests.

Sailor Mercury: You're Lee Siskyroul, Shego, and Wuya, am I correct?

The ghost nodded.

Wuya: What you speak is correct.

Lee: Yes. You must've seen me on TV.

Shego: And you people are...?

Sailor Moon: We're Sailor Soldiers and this is Sir Emblem.

He grinned a bit.

Lee: Got real names?

Sailor Jupiter: What do we look like, the Fantastic Four?

Wuya: OOoooohh!

Shego: (annoyed) Stop that.

Lee: (realizes) Wait a second! You're not the same heroines that save Tokyo every time from a monster, right?

Sailor Moon: Yeah.

Shego: Yipee, now can we get the stupid door open?

Lee: (grins) I presented a Super Hero special on the five of you once! Oh man...I wish I had my camera with me right now. This could be huge. Uh, you wouldn't consent to an interview, would you?

Sailor Corusant: (annoyed) For crying out loud! Look, even if we did have a sudden retarding brain injury that would cause us to do so, don't you think our apparent imprisonment is a slightly more urgent matter?

Lee: Well, I have to admit that I thought so the first day I was here, but I've been here for 4 days now, and I really think I'm learning alot about this place. If I could just get these infernal doors open...

Sailor Kamino: Uh, Leon's calling a house meeting in the lounge.

Lee: (nods) Yes, it's so like him to do that whenever a new face appears. I'll see you later, Sailor Soldiers. Oh, and give the Powerpuff Girls my regards.

With that, she headed down the stairs.

Sailor Tokyo: Strange woman...

Shego: (annoyed) Tell me about it. Anyway, we'd love to go to the meeting, but Wuya and I are busy.

Then, two familiar faces came as Drakken frowned.

Drakken: There you are, Shego.

Jack Spicer: Wuya, what the heck happened? Where did you go?

Sailor Moon: I think we'll just leave you four to talk.

With that the Sailors followed where Lee went while the four left behind were glancing at one another.

Shego: Hey, I was trying to get the door opened because I heard voices talking.

Drakken: Listen, Shego, we are not going to have ourselves be made like idiots!

Wuya: (to Shego) Too late.

The two snickered as Jack looked at the door.

Jack Spicer: Who's talking in that locked room anyway? (shouts) Hello, evil villains here need to bust down the door before we destroy you!

They groaned a bit.

Jack Spicer: What?

Just then, the door opened up.

Jack Spicer: Finally. See? That always works.

Just then, the four yelped as they were grabbed by a familiar reptilian tail.

Four: Gah!

Meanwhile, with the others, they looked through the house. Sam looked in the kitchen drawer below.

Sam: Looks too big to carry around with us, but if I ever need lethal quantities of salt, I'll know where to look.

Max: Luckily, I brought groceries. They're stuffed in Backpack, those ninjas, and those Cyber Squad geeks' bags. Who knows how many lethal doses we need.

They then came outside as they heard some sniffing. They looked up as they saw someone trying to sniff a bit.

Yolei: Hey, is someone up there?

Then, a boy yelped, quickly hiding his stash before jumping down from the tree.

Boy: Oh hi. You're all new. Have you come to set us free?

Cody: I wish we did.

Hawkmon: Apparently, we're prisoners now, too.

Tai: I guess you must be Michael.

Agumon: What were you doing up in the tree?

Michael: Uh...I thought I might be able to get over that wall? But the tree's too far.

Max: Hey, it's an easy thing. Watch.

The others yelped as they were gathered around, forced to make like a pyramid before Max was on, about to head to the ledge.

Max: See? Easy.

He jumped, but then, as if by magic, an invisible barrier blocked the rabbit, making him fall on the pyramid and the others fall to the ground.

Izzy: Ow!

Inez: That hurts.

Max: You think that hurts now, wait 'til tomorrow.

Michael: And there's this ravine just outside the wall, too.

Sasuke: So we understand, yes.

Maximus: Apparently, Leon wants us all to meet up in the lounge.

Michael: Oh, okay. I'll head over there now, then.

With that, the boy headed out.

Naruto: Uh, was I the only one who saw him do crack?

Ignoring the comment, the Freelance Police turned to the hostages.

Sam: By the way, as long as we're trapped here, I guess I could let you guys go since you can't escape this place.

Max: Other than suicide.

They were untied as Nemesis frowned.

Nemesis: (narrows) I hate dogs...

They headed back as Kari looked concerned.

Kari: I wonder if Snake's doing all right without us...

Gatomon: Hey, I'm sure he's fine. Come on...

She nodded a bit before they headed back in. Somewhere else in the house, a familiar man is sweating a bit as he leans against something.

BJ: Good goodness, who are those people? How did they get in here? I just hope they don't interfere in my work. I got a lot of do to find out how to get us out of this house.

Unknown to BJ, a growling noise is heard as something is sneaking up behind him.

BJ: From what I figure out in secret, I think I know...

BJ then turns and sees someone who we're looking at its POV though the view looks kinda hard to see out of.

BJ: What? Who are you? I don't see...wait, what's that in your hands?

Whoever it is lifts something, some sort of mask up, making BJ gasp in horror.

BJ: NO! GET AWAY, GET AWAY!!!

We fade to black while hearing BJ's final screams. Later, back at the lounge, Sailor Moon gasped as she and Sailor Mars sensed something.

Sailor Mars: (quietly) Something bad has happened.

Everyone then sat down before Sailor Jupiter noticed.

Sailor Jupiter: Wait, where's Jack and Drakken? And those two girls?

Lee: They're probably arguing again. Don't worry, it usually takes them a while.

As soon as the last one entered, the group looked at the newcomers.

Leon: Ah, our new arrivals have graced us with their presence. I expect there's alot you newcomers want to know. Join the club.

They sat down, most of them on the floor, due to limit of chairs.

Tommy: So let me get this straight, you're all trapped in this house by some invisible intelligence?

Lee: Right.

Angelica: And you can't leave.

Michael: Nope.

Sailor Mercury: And as soon as we set foot in this house, we became trapped, too.

Leon: Pretty much.

Sailor Moon: Why? Why would anyone want to keep us prisoner here?

Max: I can think of three good reasons.

Sam: Max, not in front of the kids.

Michael: Maybe they're just lonely.

Izzy: No, if they wanted company, they'd have shown themselves.

Leon: Maybe they have. Maybe one of us is behind all of this.

Lee: Oh don't be silly.

Max: When I get silly, you really don't want to see what I hurl.

Sam: Careful, we have company.

Lee: Besides, why would any of us want to trap a load of people here and pretend we didn't?

Leon: (frowns) I don't know, do I! I don't speak loony!

Max: The Looney Tunes do. You should probably see Michigan J Frog perform loony sometime.

Tentomon: We mustn't squabble amonst ourselves. Hampered by paranoia and suspiction, we'd only hinder each other.

Izzy: Prodigious, Tentomon's right. I suggest we assume for now that we are all innocent here.

Michael: I agree to that.

Leon: (crosses his arms) Hmph.

Lee: All of us, including Shego, Drakken, Jack, Wuya, that Snake fellow they mentioned, BJ, and those newcomers we never saw faces from. (notices) Where are they anyway?

Jackie: Those four are probably in the rooms cooling off. BJ, we couldn't find him anywhere. We saw him just after we arrived, but he ran away from me.

Lee: (confused) Well that's odd. Listen, newcomers, we work as a team in the house, that's how it's been since it started. So we have to share information. No secrets.

Boots: Information?

Sailor Venus: Wait, if those guys are here, are you saying...(gulps) We have to work with them!?

Lee: (ignoring) So why did you people come to this house?

Leon: I bet they're thieves! The fox is a thief.

Swiper: Hey, I swipe, not steal!

Max: There's a difference?

Leon: Why did you even ask that?

Sailor Solaris: Well we didn't come to take part in some bizarre Big Brother event, that's for sure. And we're not thieves!

Lee: Is there anything you know about this house that might help? Anything at all?

Dil: No, not unless you count that Alan Matthews guy.

Sam: I doubt we'll know much more from any of you.

Joe: All we know is that the other heirs just died and it's suppose to be empty.

Leon: (pauses) Well, guess you're not much help then, huh? But I suppose an extra pair of hands is always useful.

Sailor Moon: We're still not completely clear on a few details. Don't we get to ask you guys some questions now?

Lee: Sure. Just ask any of us whatever you like.

With that, the group began asking. With Jack's group, the four looked at the place.

Jack Spicer: Okay, I feel like something's behind us.

Phage: (from behind) I am behind you.

Jack screamed like a girl as Wuya looked surprised. Shego powered up her energy hands while Drakken yelped before looking down.

Drakken: Uh, I wet myself. Sorry.

Wuya: Ewww.

The group then looked at the villains in the room they were in.

Alan: You were spying on us!

Jack Spicer: (notices) Wait, I recognize you. You're Alan Matthews, owner of this mansion.

Alan: So?

He then shook hands with him.

Jack Spicer: I can't believe I've finally met the homicidal maniac!

Alan: Now wait just a minute-

Jack Spicer: Jack Spicer's the name, evil genius is my game.

Drakken: I do the evil inventing, you goth brat!

Bobcat: Besides, the whiny mama's boy looks too scrawny to devour.

Jack Spicer: (anger mark) Don't call me that!

The Phage then gasped, sensing something.

Phage: Something has happened...

Alan: Let me guess..."He's" doing it, isn't he?

Phage: I believe so...

He then looked out the window, looking at the pool area where a body was being dumped.

Phage: Hmmm...

Wuya: You know, I could help you around. Especially with a league of villains.

Shego: Just so you know, if anything happens, blame it on Drakken.

Specs: Blaming it on her comrade? That's so totally evil.

Whizzer: I think she's in, especially since she's got that glowing arms.

Peepers: I agree...all in favor?

They glanced before the Phage spoke.

Phage: (distracted) Yes, fine, whatever.

Jack Spicer: (Grins) You guys won't regret it...now...I think this league of villains need a name.

Katz: We'll think of it later...right now, we have other matters to attend...

Back in the lounge, later on, the group finished asking the questions.

Ken: Anyone else see a pattern on these stories?

Leon: Which pattern would that be?

Ken: Seems to me that this house only traps people individually...we all don't count.

Izzy: It didn't try to trap Michael's friends or Lee's camera crew. Aside from us heroes, it was only letting us in one at a time.

Lee: You're talking about the house like it's intelligent. Surely it's more likely that there's just some joker behind all this.

Heroes: Maybe.

Sora Takenouchi: But how did they know we were coming?

Nemesis: How did it know to leave the window open for me, risking one of you finding it?

Michael: You think the house is haunted?

Angelica: Now I wouldn't use that word. But I definitely have a very odd feeling like we're being watched, I think.

Leon: Yeah. Maybe this is one of Lee's rating winners.

Lee: Excuse me?

Leon: Well locking up some people in a house against their will and secretly filming them. Sounds like a natural Reality TV progression.

Lee: It's also highly illegal.

Max: (sing-songy) Not where we come from.

Leon: Wouldn't stop some people.

Lee: (realizes) Where the hell did the others go anyway? I was hoping they'd be here.

Sailor Terra: Me too...I hope nothin' bad happens 'ta Snake.

Lee: BJ's been doing some research on the house, he was going to share it with us tonight.

TK: Maybe someone should go look for them.

Leon: (shocked) What? Now? It's getting pretty late.

Sailor Corusant: But it's only 6:30.

Sailor Mercury: I hate to say it, but after driving all the way here, we're getting tired ourselves.

Michael: Me too.

Lee: (worried) But...what about BJ and the others?

Jackie: I don't think there's any need to worry about those people, especially BJ. If none of them don't turn up by morning, we'll look for them.

Lee: (sighs) Oh all right. But we're looking for them as soon as we get up.

(End of Chapter 1)