Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ When Authors and Cyborgs Collide ❯ Let the Randomnesss BEGIN! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

We join the 00-Cyborgs and of Dr. Gilmore at Professor Kazumi's house talking and laughing with each other in the living room. Suddenly a huge crash was heard outside, and everyone went out to investigate.

~Outside~

008: There's nothing here. *Looks around*

002: Then what caused the huge crash we heard?

?: Hello! *A young girl with brown hair pulled back into a small ponytail is floating in the air. She appears to be 14 years old*

Girl: 14???????????????? WHY YOU!!!!! I'M 15!!!!!!!! SOON TO BE 16!!!!!!! *She snaps her fingers and the narrator is gone*

Girl: BETTER!

Cyborgs and Dr. Gilmore: *still looking around on the ground*

Girl: Oh for Pete sakes. UP HERE!!!!!

Cyborgs and Dr. Gilmore: *Look up to see the girl*

Girl: About time, I am Trinity Star!

002: HOW ARE YOU FLYING?

TS: Look at what the narrator said, "floating". Not flying, floating.

004: Who are you? *Is Pointing arm gun at her*

TS: *floats lower and forces 004's arm gun down* I told you. I'm Trinity Star.

007: Why don't we be more accurate? WHAT are you?

TS: *is doing her best to not kill 007* Hehe. I'm an Author, and I'm here to tell you that Black Ghost is coming back! And he can kill you this time!

Dr. Gilmore: Is that all?

TS: No. The only way to stop him is to gather a ancient medallion that will guide you to his secret base. However, being true to the Zelda clichés I love, the medallion was busted into 9 pieces and each was placed in a fierce dungeon protected by an even fiercer boss. And each of you has to get 1 piece of the medallion.

003: But if the dungeons are so fierce how are we supposed to get through them?

TS: With the help of people like me!!!

009: What?

TS: Authors! It's about time you spoke up 009.

009: I just didn't feel like talking.

TS: Well we authors will be helping you through dungeons and to get to the dungeons. But to make it harder the pieces of the medallion are in another world.

004: How do we get there?

TS: You have to go to….Ummmmm Uhhhhhhh……well….

002: What doesn't the "Author" know?

TS: What are you implying with those quotes 002?

002: I'm implying all you have the power to do is float there and be DUMB!!!!!

TS: *She's mad now* YOU………….SHALL…………… 230;PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Snaps fingers*

Everyone except 002: *Start laughing uncontrollably*

002: HA! Your powers made them laugh! You can't hurt me!

008: *In between laughing* Look…. AT…. YOUR UNIFORM!!!

002: *The red part of his uniform is now Pink* What the *tries to curse but is hit with a frying pan in the face courtesy of the Author*

TS: I can do a whole lot worse. That goes to all of you…*Glares at everyone else*

Everyone else: *Stop Laughing and start trembling in fear*

TS: Now just start flying in the dolphin. I'll contact you later.

*Teleports the Cyborgs and Dr. Gilmore to the Dolphin*

Now, My readers…If you wish to help our Cyborgs then review! Oh and when your not helping…

*Teleports to Author's Lounge and takes Readers with her*

you'll be here! This is Authors Lounge! There is an unlimited amount of Caffeine, Sugar, Food, and anything else you want! Plus 1 entire wall is a screen to watch the progress of our Cyborgs! And for those who are nice to me…

*Walks over to a door opens it, Goes down the Hall and Opens a Door Labeled "Private Room"*

*The room is a miniature of the main room, except it has a big screen TV instead of an entire wall, and a bed and plenty of comfy chairs*

Nice authors go here. Or you can party and socialize with others in the main room! The only way to make it all happen is if you review!!