Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ When Authors and Cyborgs Collide ❯ The Water Dungeon AKA how to drive 008 insane! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

TS: I was going to update Labor Day but there was Law & Order Labor Day (TNT showed nothing but Law & Order Labor Day) . Lennie Briscoe RULES! *Drinks from Random Cherry Coke* We're running low on Mountain Dew. I have to make due with half the caffeine. I was going to update Tuesday but I had to make up some schoolwork, then I got sick (I'm better now). We also had another problem. After the narrator's crush broke up with him he went on a 3-day fudge binge. Basically he ate nothing but brownies & milk for three days straight. Then there was therapy. Glad I made Kyo go. *Sigh* I don't own Cyborg 009, the authors own themselves, Author's Lounge is mine and well you're all smart people! You know what I own and what I don't. AND GUESS WHAT? WE HAVE A RUNNING GAG FOR THE CHAPTER!

VERY IMPORANT! : If you want to be in the fic please leave a description and your favorite cyborgs and hated cyborgs! So if you hate 006 but love 007 tell me!

~Author's Lounge~

This is a list of all the authors and descriptions they gave me or found on profiles.

TS (Trinity Star, If you didn't know that then you must not have read THE FIRST THREE CHAPTERS! *Narrator is hit over the head by Kyo* Ow),

Description:

Hair: Dirty Blonde, goes an inch or two past shoulders (When in ponytail) , normally up in a ponytail

Eyes: Green-ish Brown.

Height: 5'1 maybe?

Abilities: Almighty Author, In other words I can do everything, but I prefer to attack people with my frying pan of DOOM, or My Gigantic Hammer that is twice my size, or perhaps, Universal Remote of Doom that controls everything, various other weapons

WW11 (Wolfwood11)

Hair- Spikey (Think anime spikey) and greenish-blue
Eyes- yellow
Height- 5'4
Abilities- can morph into all metal covered armor. It looks like dipped in mercury.
Clothes- Camo sleeveless shirt with blue jeans (flare leg of course), and sneakers. When not engaged in power.

Leif (Leif, No nickname)

Gender: Female
Age: 16 (17 in two months!!)
Height: 5 ft 6 in
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Short (Think Hitomi from "Escaflowne")
Eye Color: Hazel
Weight: 130 lbs

Clothing: Buff-colored pants (flared) with black, long sleeve collared shirt and black shoes

Abilities: Author

Inu (Inuyasha22)

Height: 5'9"
hair: brown
Eyes: green
clothing: black hooded cloak dark blue Sheikah like pants & black tank top underneath Reverse blade sword on back
powers: see Links powers in Eternal Ark (by Fierce Deity) (TS: I know the powers, basically can transform into a demon that can use shadow energy to attack)

DB (Dragonblond)

I NEED YOUR DESCRIPTION AND POWERS!

BRE (NEW NICKNAME! Black Rose Elise joined us during the break)

(This profile came from her bio.)

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Hair: Dark Blonde (It is cut on a diagonal, so one side goes down to 3 inches below the shoulder, and the other side is 2 inches under her ear)

Eyes: Brown

Nationality: Irish/Scottish/Hungarian, and then almost everything else. ^^;

Clothes: Bell-Bottom Blue Jeans and a Black Short-Sleeved shirt with a Red Rose on it.

Name: Liz (BRE's Yami)

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Hair: Dark Blonde (Just under shoulder length with bangs. Unlike BRE, the hair is cut very strait.)

Eyes: Brown (With a hint of red)

SC (Saphire Cat joined us to we're calling her SC)

Hair: Long, strait, and white. It reaches to my hips.
Height: 5'3"
Eye color: Dark blue
Age: 13
Race: Irish/American/French-Canadian
Clothes: White flare jeans, Long dark blue T-shirt, and leather hiking boots.
Powers: Author power and shape shifting (favorite form is a snow white lion-cheetah cross).

Q.O.D. (Queen of Duels)

(She sent me an e-mail with the description. And any e-mail sent to me about a fic is never a bother! I love getting e-mail from readers. Makes me feel like the writing this stuff is worth it!)

Name: Q.O.D.
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 115 lb.
Eye color: Hazel
Hair length/color: Very long, and dark brown.

MC (Magician Cyborg)

I also need a description. Make one up if you want too.

That's a total of 9 authors. You can join us anytime! Trust me. Hehe. Hope the Cyborgs don't hear this but…there's more than the 9 dungeons! I'm so evil. Ain't it great?

TS: Sorry guys we have to go to the Cyborgs, Q.O.D. you teleport to 008.

Q.O.D: Can we take some Cough Sugar Cough with us?

Crystal (Q.O.D's silver water dragon): ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!

TS: Eh, Why Not?

*Everyone else teleports to their part of the story but TS*

Narrator: You have to go. Just like…*sobbing* JUST LIKE SHE DID!!!

Kyo: *Trying to comfort him thought she is slightly grossed out* SLIGHTLY!

TS: Please, I'm already scarred enough from the last chapter.

Narrator: *between sobs* Your *sob* an Author. *Starts to sob uncontrollably*

TS: Your right! What am I doing? I can bring the sugar with me! *Packs a HUGE back with snacks* I'M OFF!!!! *Teleports to story*

~To the Cyborgs~

007: I can't beat Gohma!

002: That's the first boss! In both games!

*Authors appear as does TS*

TS: Now let's watch what happens to 008!

TS sits down next to Inu on a lo-

Inu: Remember that horde of fangirls and the rope?

Narrator Continues- two person sofa? NO FANGIRLS!!!!

004: *Sits on a two person sofa bye himself*

SC and W11: 004!!!!!!!! *Both dive for the seat but land a foot short, they then proceed to get into a fight over who gets to sit by 004*

Inu & TS: *Gets up from seat and pulls WW11 and SC apart*

Inu: *holding SC* WILL YOU STOP FIGHTING! WE ARE AUTHORS!!!!!

TS: *holding Wolfwood11* IF YOU DON'T STOP FIGHTING I'LL TAKE THE SEAT NEXT TO 004!!!!!!

SC & WW11: *Glare Daggers at TS, Literally*

TS: *Uses her Frying Pan to bat the daggers away*

002: *Laughing at the daggers glared at TS* EEP!

Narrator: The daggers TS batted away are heading toward 002.

002: *Dodges all the daggers except for one that goes through his hair splitting creating another spike*

TS: *Still Holding WW11* Let's solve this the easy way!

*While still holding on to WW11 she manages to snap her fingers turning the Two Person sofa into a couch with 004 in the middle*

WW11: *Grabs the seat on the right and holds onto 004's right arm*

SC: *Grabs the seat on the Left and grabs onto 004's left arm*

Inu & TS: *Goes back to their chairs*

All the other authors take seats too. And Leif sits in between 002 & 007 and is holding on to them both. BRE manages to get 009 on a sofa and is sharing him with 003 the same way WW11 & SC have 004*

TS: Now! Let the torture begin! *Uses Universal Remote of DOOM to turn on TV*

TV: Showing 008 & Queen of Duels and her Silver Water Dragon Crystal

~Zoom in on TV to fill up entire space~

~The Water Dungeon~

008: How can I beat this? I've never played Zelda!

Q.O.D: Why don't you ask me! I'm an Almighty Author!

008: You're an author?

Q.O.D: I said ALIMIGHTY Author!

008: I'll just dive to the bottom and start myself.

Q.O.D: Crystal, should I tell him that if he doesn't move a block right now then he's going to be in a living nightmare in a few hours?

Crystal: RRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR! (Translation: WE HAVE SUGAR! LET'S EAT!)

Q.O.D: GOOD IDEA!

(Yes people, there is a block in the water temple that if you don't move first it makes your life a LIVING NIGHTMARE!)

~A few hours later and 008 has still not figured out what to do, and because of his pride refuses to let Q.O.D help, And because of 008 insulting the author there are now 27 levels. ~

Q.O.D: That's why I'm here! TO HELP!

008: YOU'RE INSANE! JUST LIKE THAT STUPID AUTHOR WRITING THIS FIC!!

*Suddenly three more levels have been added to the already 27-level temple*

008: I hate her.

*Three more levels have been added (again)*

008: FINE! Q.O.D WHAT DO I DO???????

Q.O.D: About time! *Uses Almighty Author Powers to Move the Block Revealing A Small Key (Which can only be used in this dungeon)*

008: YES!

~Okay, Let's just skip this part and is in a room fighting…PAUSE THE FIC!!

*It's the Return of THE HAT OF RANDOM CHOSSINGS!!!!!! [DUN, DUN, DUUNNN]

*And the hat has chosen…

TS: Ummmmm *kicks hat and out pops a piece of paper* SPIKE BALLS! The annoying Spike ball things that run you over but eventually turn into rocks and let use your hookshot or longshot to kill them! Now UN-PAUSE THE FIC*

008: NO WAY! I read that interlude. I don't have a hookshot so I'm not gonna fight.

~Meanwhile, Back at Cyborg Camp~

TS: Inu, I'm going to let you use one of my Author Tools.

Inu: What is it? GIMMIE!

TS: It is THE N64 CONTROLLER OF DOOM!!!

Inu: You love DOOM don't you?

TS: It just makes everything sound more powerful than it is. Except when it comes to author weapons it just sounds cool.

Inu: JUST GIVE IT! *Takes N64 C. of DOOM! * So Uhhhhh. What does it do?

TS: When someone is in a Zelda dungeon you can use this to control them. The only people who are immune are authors and Muses, and anybody that comes WITH an author. Now use the Controller and make 008 go in!

Inu: Kay'. *Uses the controller to make 008 go in*

~Back to The Dungeon~

008: *Emerges from the room with a very torn uniform*

I AM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!

*The controller, which is held by Inu, forces him to go back in and do it again. I couldn't resist. *

NO MORE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

*TS whose voice appears to be coming from every direction says, *

TS: AWWWWWWWW! You said Please! Here you go! *Teleports 008 to the boss room*

~The Boss room which is basically a square pool that has four platforms in it and spikes on the bottom of the wall on the entire room~

008: Please? THAT'S ALL I HAD TO SAY!!!!!!! *He's has now snapped* MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! *Starts banging his head on the door*

Q.O.D: YAY! We made a breakthrough!

008: *has recovered some sanity (Who needs that?)* How do I start the boss fight?

Q.O.D: Jump on one of the platforms.

008: *does so* Yeah and AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Has been picked up by a giant tentacle made with the water in the pool* STUPID AUTHOR!!!!

Tentacle(We'll call it..Morphea I ADDED AN E! MAKING IT MINE!)

Morphea: *After 008's comment, "Morphea" now has 4 tentacles instead of just 2*

008: HOW DO I BEAT THIS THING???

Q.O.D: Uhhhhh. 008, what is on your belt?

008: A Gun.

Q.O.D: What happens when your shot with a gun?

008: It Kills ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. *Pulls out his ray gun and shoots Morphea's nucleus and kills it.*

Q.O.D: YOU DID IT! Thanks to my help!

008: I'M THE ONE WHO-

Crystal: RRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR! (Translation: WHAT WERE YOU SAYING?????????)

008: That Uhhhhh I'm the one who is about to THANK you for all the help you've given me! Now where's that medallion piece?

Narrator: As he says "medallion" a bright blue light appears next to 008, Q-

Crystal: RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR! (T: CHANGE THE ORDER NARRATOR!)

Narrator: Fine Crystal, 008-

Q.O.D: HEY!

Narrator: FINE! Q.O.D, Next to Q.O.D, Crystal, and 008 appeared a ring of bright blue light. NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS!

Q.O.D & Crystal: *Grinning*

Narrator: In that bright blue light was a small piece of the medallion (part of the outside. It's circular) the color seemed to change each section.

008: *grabs the medallion piece* Now how do we get out of this nightmarish place?

Narrator: They suddenly vanish and reappear at the Cyborg Camp…WAIT FOR ME!

~Back At Cyborg Camp~ (We need another name it sound like were going to a Summer Camp)

003: Where are they?

WW11: *still holding onto 004* Wait a minute…NOW!

*Q.O.D, Crystal, and 008 appear*

Narrator: TS & Inu get up from Lov-

Inu: You + Rope + Fangirls = YOUR DEMISE!

Narrator: *Continues with fear in his voice* Two person sofa and TS walks over to 008. Leif has fallen asleep and is randomly hugging 007 and 002 every few minutes. And all the other authors have left to the-

Inu: *Shows narrator Rope and pulls it (you know how)* I'll enjoy this!

Narrator: *starts quivering* place where TS wanted them to go! NO FANGIRLS!

TS: 008, I need the piece you retrieved.

008: YOU'LL LOSE IT!

TS: Fine. *Huffs her chest up then* YOINK! *Grabs the medallion piece away from 008*

008: HEY!

TS: Hey is for horses. (My mom says that all the time)

Inu: Straw is cheaper.

TS: But grass is free.

008: *he's snapped again* YOU'RE ALL INSANE!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

*Starts banging his head on a random wall that appeared*

TS: He just now figured that out? Well once again we call upon the almighty HAT OF RANDOM CHOOSINGS!!!!!!!

The Hat Appears and proceeds to chose who will be in the next dungeon:

TS: NOT AGAIN! *Whacks hat with frying pan and out pops a number* 001!

001: WHAT??????????? I'M JUST A BABY!!!!!

TS: *Snaps fingers*

001: *Is now an adult* Well shoot.

TS: All right, REVIEW! And I'm going well you know where. COME ON INU! *Disappears with Inu*

TS: *Reappears* Oh and someone wake Leif. *Disappears again*

007: *Left arm is numb* My pleasure! Wake UP! *Wakes Leif up*

Leif: What?

002: The chapter is over. Go wherever it is you authors go to in between chapters.

Leif: GOODY! *Disappears*

006: What happened to 008?

008: *Still banging his head while laughing manically*

002: THERE EVIL I TELL YOU!! 008 is proof!

003: But she loves frying pans as much as me! *Hugs Her Frying Pan*

002: That's freaky 003.

003: *She of course hits him over the head with the frying pan*

007: Why do I suddenly have the urge to say REVIEW!

[End Chapter]

TS: Okay maybe not yet. I have to say I RULE!!!

002: *Somehow he appears* WHAT GIVES YOU THAT IDEA?

TS: Well cause my first chapter was barely 2 pages. This is 14!!!! Thus I RULE!!

002: YOU ARE AN IDIOT IF YOU THINK THAT!

TS: Well let's end this the FUN way! *Pulls out gigantic hammer and chases 002*

[Okay the REAL Ending!]