D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unchained Darkness ❯ Unchained Darkness - 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~Unchained Darkness~
 
By: Aerys Krystie
 
Hey, y'all! Well, first off I would like to thank nulinka for the review that was given to me! Now, second off I would like to tell you what this chapter is about………Ahh, oh, yes, that's right……Sephy attempts to get Krad's trust, but just about destroys what little Krad had in Sephy to begin with! Implied rape
 
Disclaimer: I so totally do NOT own anything! I wish I did…Mmm, Sephiroth! *major drool*
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Sephiroth laid on the bed, and waited for his slave to emerge from the bathroom. What is he doing in there? He's been in there for the last two minutes! Sephiroth never was a patient one. As he was about to get up and check, the blond walked out. The shirt he had been wearing was folded neatly, and placed on the small sofa at the foot of the bed. The slave was now dressed in black, loose, cotton pants, that made his skin look more washed out than usual. But to Sephiroth, he looked like a banquet that was just waiting to be eaten.
`Come here, Topaz.' Sephiroth could see the contemplation in those gold eyes. Sephiroth sighed to himself and sat up, so his back was pressed against the iron head of the bed. `Please come here, Topaz.'
Krad walked over to the side of the bed his master was on, and stood there. `Yes, master?' He gasped as he was suddenly pulled down onto the bed, and was pinned against the mattress. `Did I do something wrong, master?'
Sephiroth tilted his head from side to side. `I also said “you will dine with me”, did I not?' Sephiroth prevented the blond from saying anything by pressing their lips together. He pulled back and slowly opened his eyes. `Do you always kiss with your eyes open?'
Krad nodded, before swallowing. `Yes, master,' he whispered, mainly to himself, but loud enough for Sephiroth to hear it.
Sephiroth let off with the pinning, and looked the blond's body over. `You got hard over a simple kiss like that?' Even though he was only teasing, Sephiroth could see that the slave was embarrassed by it.
`M-master!' Krad moved back, and almost fell off the bed, as Sephiroth licked his erection through the cotton pants.
Sephiroth raised an eyebrow. `Ok, it must be a new rule that slaves aren't allowed to know pleasure, right?' He almost growled when his slave nodded. `Who is to know if you have pleasure or not?'
Krad bit his lip and lowered his eyes, only to have his head tilted up gently. `M-me, master. I'll know that I have broken a rule.' Krad's breath hitched in his throat, as Sephiroth's hands run over his chest.
`Are you denying me of what I want?' Sephiroth ran his tongue over a long scar, obviously from a whip. `You should know not to deny a master of his wants.'
Krad nodded, and bit his lip, until the coppery taste of blood touched his tongue. `Sorry, master.'
Sephiroth tilted his head slightly, before he pulled away from the insipid skin, and looked into gold orbs. `Lay down on the bed, length ways.' Sephiroth watched as the blond complied, and crawled atop the smaller man in the room.
Sephiroth lent down and kissed every of exposed skin. He smirked when he found the blond's sensitive area; the left collar bone, near the hallow of the throat. He heard the word leave the blond's lips, and looked at his face. `Say that again for me, Topaz.'
Krad bit his lip. He hadn't meant to say his master's name, but couldn't help it. `Sephiroth.' Krad closed his eyes as he was expecting to be slapped. He opened his eyes and looked at Sephiroth with perplexity. `Mast - '
Sephiroth put a finger to Krad's lips to hush him. He lent down and caressed the blond's lips with his own, his hands roaming the torso of the boy beneath him. He pulled down the cotton pants, and undid the flier on his jeans, as he deepened the kiss, somewhat, forcefully. He removed the pants from his slave completely. He positioned himself outside of the slave's entrance.
Krad got his mouth free and looked at his master with pleading eyes. `Please, master, no,' he entreated, tears in his eyes.
Sephiroth realized what he was about to do, and stood from the bed. He handed the pants back and lowered his eyes. `I'm sorry.'
Krad nodded, and pulled the pants on. He closed his eyes when he heard the door slam. He tried to ignore the tears that fell freely from his closed lids. Its not the first time you would have been raped. But he's different. How? He actually seems like he cared about me. It must be a dream. Krad stood from the bed and walked to the window.
He stared out at the front yard, and caught his breath in his throat. He watched Sephiroth attack a punching-bag that was hanging from a branch of a tree in the front yard. The pale moonlight reflected off his sweat gleaming back, which meant he was working above his body's limit. He sighed and turned away, and walked over to the bed again. He sat down, and wrapped his arms around himself.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Sephiroth lent against the swinging bag, and breathed harshly. You sick fuck! How could you sink to that level and attempt to rape him! Sephiroth sighed at his thoughts, and gave the bag one last punch before he walked back into the mansion. He walked straight past everyone and into his room. His eyes softened as he looked at the setting before him. His slave was asleep, curled into a ball, the tip of his thumb between his lips, while the other was wrapped around his abdomen.
Sephiroth walked into and closed the door silently, walking into the bathroom. He peeled the jeans from his body, and turned the cold water of the shower on. He stepped under the icy current and groaned to himself. He washed the sweat from his body, and was grateful his erection didn't get hurt in his frenzy. He stepped out and pulled on a pair of jade cotton pants. He walked out of the bathroom and over to the bed, placing his slave under the covers, before getting under himself.
I'm getting too soft for my own good. Sephiroth shook his head, and pulled his little slave into his arms, and turned out the lights, falling sleep quickly.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
:.Three Weeks Later.:
 
Krad yawned as he woke up. He smirked and looked into Sephiroth's face, who lent down and placed a simple kiss on his lips. `Morning, Krad.'
Krad smiled and nodded, before pressing himself to Sephiroth more. He looked up when something was thrown through the window. `What's that?'
Sephiroth looked over Krad's body. `Holy shit!' Sephiroth picked Krad up and ran out of the room just before the grenade exploded. `I tell ya what, if anything, this mansion is build like a brick shithouse.'
Krad only frowned and stared at Sephiroth. `Now, tell me again who you pissed off?' He raised an eyebrow at the jade eyed man.
Sephiroth gave Krad a “look”. `I don't have any enemies, and the ones I did have are dead. Does that answer your question?' Sephiroth wrapped his arms around Krad's waist, and kissed his cheek. `You okay?'
Krad wrapped his arms around Sephiroth's shoulders, and nodded against his chest. `A little shaken, but still good.' Krad pulled back slightly and opened the door to the room. He looked at the black room, and closed the door again.
Sephiroth smiled and shook his head. He took Krad's hand and walked to the room next door. He opened the door and pulled Krad into the room. He smirked and pressed the blond against the closed door, rubbing himself against the smaller man, watching him moan.
Krad raised his eyes and looked into Sephiroth's. `You know you can always make love to me, master.'
Sephiroth nodded, lent down and kissed the blond softly, before making the simple kiss a little deeper.
 
 
Alright, chapter two done. Chapter three will go in detail of the last three weeks, with a few flashbacks and blah, blah! Please review!
 
~*Peace*~
 
^^Auska