D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ THE MISSING ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 15
The Missing
 
 
 
 
 
 
After realizing that they did it all for nothing the guys decided that the girls got to help clean them up and get out of those ridiculous contraptions called “bras”. Alexis and Whit had fetched some hot water and had just come back.
“Where are our clothes?” Ed asked looking in the drawers.
“Umm, go ask the bartender downstairs.” Alexis said trying to hide her laughter. Ed looked suspiciously at them but went downstairs. They all stood there waiting.
“WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO MY CLOTHES!” Ed yelled from the bar making the others go downstairs leaving the girls and Shippo to laugh in the room.
The guys came up and through the door one at a time holding their block of iceclothes in their hands.
“Ok, whose idea was this?” Sesshomaru growled. Alexis pointed to Alex who pointed to Whitney who pointed to Shippo who pointed to Alexis.
“She (he) did.” They all said in unison.
“Ok, Fluffy, we have been down this road before and we all know we won' t get our answer.” Roy said placing a hand on his shoulder.
“Call me fluffy one more time!” He warned.
“Maybe I will… FLUFFY!” He called in a sing song voice.
“Roy!” He growled.
“Fluffy.” He mimicked.
“I'm gonna rip you to shreads.”
“I will smite you.”
“SHUT UP!” Alex yelled stepping between the two effectively stopping them.
“Ok, Roy start a fire so we can melt and dry the clothes, meanwhile we will was you guys hair if you want and help you out of those bras.” Alex said calmly.
“Ok.” Roy said.
“What you want to wash that stuff out of your hair?” Alex asked sadly.
“Yea, its cool but its making me itch.” He said scratching his head.
“Ok.” She sighed sadly and slumped her shoulders. Starting a fire in the fireplace, the girls got the bras off the guys and put their clothes by the fire before putting their clothes. After that was done they all helped the guys wash and dry their hair, including Roy despite Alex's rants and raves. Now she just stood silently slumping against the wall. Their clothes were now dry and the guys were going through them.
“Ok guys I had 3 pairs of underwear, but I only have two.” Sesshomaru stated simply. The room was silent.
“So.” Alex said sniffling.
“So, where are they?” He asked a little impatient. Everyone turned to whitney who was sitting in the corner giggling holding a piece of whit cloth. Sheeshy walked behind her and stared at her back.
“What is that?” He asked in a cool tone raising an eyebrow. Whit truned and quickly hid the object.
“Nothing.” She said quietly. Sesshomaru put out his hand and made a give it here movement. Whit sighed and reluctantly gave him back his stolen article.
“Thank you.” He said putting it his bag with his other clothes.
“Ok, who stole tetsuiga?” Inuyasha asked looking around.
“Umm, its on your waist…” Alexis pointed out.
“Feh, I know.” Inuyasha said turning.
“Whatever.”
“Where are my boxers???” Ed asked feeling his dress bottom and looking through his clothes and other clothes.
“ Alex…” Alexis said turning to face her.
“Not me, I didn't take them.” Alex said putting up her hands.
“Looking for these?” The random guy asked seductively holding up his boxers.
“What the hell, how did you get those?” Ed asked angrily stomping over to him.
“I have my ways, now you want to rethink your answer from earlier?”
“Yes… I say HELL NO!” Ed said beating the crap out of this guy and snatching his boxers back. “The nerve of that guy.” He mumbled putting them on.
“That was a little weird.” Whit said in a sing song voice. “Oh my god! My sidekick is missing!” Whit practically screamed launching herself on the floor and rolling back and fourth holding her head crying.
“Whit its ok we will find your sidekick.” Alexis said trying to reassure whit. No good.
“Just leave her be till she calms down.” Alex said sighing.
“Ok…” Alexis said unsuredly.
“Alexis, why am I in here?” Alexis turned in question to see Inuyasha looking at her drawing pad.
“Inuyasha!” She screamed rushing over to him to get back her pad.
“Who is that?” He asked pointing to a small girl next to a drawing of him.
“Akina.” Alexis said knowing what question he would probably ask next.
“Who is she?” `Damn.' She thought as she heard the question escape his lips.
“Well, I was kinda drawing after I read and decided to draw… *clears throat* … ourdaughter.” She said hurrying the last two words.
“Draw what?” He asked.
“Our daughter.” She practically screamed.
“What do you mean?” He asked caught off guard.
“I was just drawing a random girl I thought would look like a child of ours.”
“So she doesn't exhist?”
“No.” She said watching as he kept turning the pages over the many random pictures of him.
“Ha, this wench is a stalker. Drawing pictures of non-exhistant children.” Sesshomaru said smirking.
“Well it seems she also draws your kids as well brother…” Inuyasha said holding up a picture of Sesshomaru, Whitney, and their kids.
“What the heck?” Sesshomaru growled.
“Haha you guys got your own personal stalker.” Ed laughed.
“So do you.” Sesshomaru said bluntly and showed ed a picture of him and Ten kids.
“What! Why is there ten?!?” Ed screamed.
“Because it was a joke between me and Alex.” Alexis said grabbing back her pad only to have it stolen by Inuyasha.
“Why do you have these other men in there besides myself?” He asked growling slightly.
“Because I want them there!”
“Who are these guys?” Alexis looked over his shoulder.
“That's Patrick Swayze, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, and Darien Shields.” She said pointing to each person.
“Well take them out cuz no woman of mine is gonna have other men in her book.” He said moving to tear it.
“What?!? YOUR WOMAN, WHO SAID I WAS YOURS?” Alexis said and with a humph took back the book and put it away.
“No one did I decided all on my own!” He yelled smugly.
“Oh, I see you are such an ego-tistical jerk!” Alexis said giving him a slight shove.
“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Suddenly Whit screamed and sobbed harder as she kept rolling back and fourth over her lost sidekick. Clearly annoyed by
Whit's actions on top of Inuyasha's use of words. “This isn't over!” She warned as she walked over to whit.
“Hey, did you check your pocket?” Alexis asked knowing she probably didn't. Whit suddenly stopped on her left side and slowly reached her hand to her pocket to see if it was there. Suddenly she sprang up.
“Oh, *sniff* I guess it was there…” She said walking off to finish packing her stuff to go back to the ship.
“Oh my god! My glove is gone…” Roy said holding up his hand.
“Your glove, my I-pod nano is missing!” Alex screamed turning to face Roy.
“Ok, you give up yours first then I'll give you mine.” Alex said low.
“No at the same time… 1… 2… 3…” Alex and Roy both pulled out the others missing item and traded clearly with no emotion, but Alexis had a feeling that Alex would try to steal that glove again.
“Inuyasha come here!” Alexis yelled from the other side of the room clearly pissed at him.
“Yo, be careful… I think shes gonna snap.” Miroku said whispering the last part.
“ok.” Inuyasha said assureingly and walked over to Alexis.
“So, I'm yours huh?” She asked casually.
“Yes…” Inuyasha was worried at what was to come.
“And you decided this on your own…” Alexis continued.
“*gulp* Yes…” Now he was petrified.
“Inuyasha! SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT!” Inuyasha broke through the floor and fell onto a very surprised couples lunch.
“Oh my god are you ok?” The woman gasped.
“Yea, how did that happen?” The guy asked.
“Some WENCH up there decided to sit me!” He growled.
“Huh?” The guy asked confused along with the girl.
“SIT!” Alexis said hearing him call her wench. He broke through the table and landed on the floor.
“Ho Snap that musta hurt…oh well!” Alex chirped.
 
I don't own these anime shows…
 
Finals just finished so im gonna try to write again this weekend so ill have chap 16 up hopefully by Monday. School is in and I probably wont be writing as much as I was until spring break, but im trying. Sorry for the short chappie tho guys.