D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Difficult Dark ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I don't own D.N.Angel.
MATA!!!: hints of boyxboy
 
Word-Dark thoughts
Word- Daisuke thoughts
"Word"-talking
 
Daisuke what are you doing?
 
I'm wrapping a Christmas present.
 
For who? Wait it's not for Creepy Boy is it? Daisuke blushed at the truth and Dark saw. Ahhh! What for Dai? He'd always so...well creepy. Especially around you, why would you give him a present?
 
Daisuke sighed at Dark. He was pretty much living in his mind he should know this by now! Why should he explain to Dark that Sato-chan (as Daisuke calls him that in his mind) was all alone, and Daisuke wanted to make sure the felt love at least once a year? Why should he explain to Dark that by making sure that Sato-chan was happy was the only thing important to him? Why should he tell Dark that Niwa Daisuke was in fact madly in love with his immortal enemy and wanted to throughly screwed by said boy? Why should he tell Dark all that , when he already knew? He shouldn't, so Daisuke settled with the some what truth.
 
I like it when he's happy, presents make people happy.
 
Eh you don't get mepresents. You don't want me to be happy? Dark sulked in the corner of Daisuke's mind facing away from the boy.
 
Dark! Daisuke pleaded Don't be so difficult!
 
Hmpf! Difficult well fine then I'm leaving! I don't want to be around when you give that to Creepy Boy anyway! With that Dark stalked out of Daisuke's head.
 
Daisuke sighed again, Dark really was being a difficult little bugger.
 
A/N: For some reason unknown to me I thought it was a good idea to stop here. Don't ask me cause I really don't know.......