D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ dnanel rpg part 1 ❯ The Begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is from a D.N.Angel rpg,created here: http://www.pixelbee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8155&pa ge=1
Aetheria and Kate belong to me and other characters to theyr creators.Not all mine! We all in that forum did it! All characters in there are main!
 
Humans: Alani,Yoh, ,Kate,Sora,Mitsuko (without a angel)
Angels: Oturo,Zeke,Aetheria,Roxas,
Alani stood outside the police station, staring at the clouds. one of them looked like a heart, another looked like a wyvern dragon (a dragon with no arms or legs, just wings). her parents walked out of the marble doors. she hated this school anyways, and now she had reason to hate it even more. she made a mural on one of the walls, and suddenly it was the end of the world. if her goody-two-shoes parents thought that she was a delinquent, she would act like a delinquent. big mistake. she got sent to the principal's office, and when she called him an idiot, that was when her parents were called in. when that happened, she broke a couple of windows to protest, and when that happened, the police were called in. all she could say was that her parents hated her, and she hated her parents.
,,Alani, look at what you've done!